Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

Von archana_authoress

Hello all πŸ’ž This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 10

2.8K 146 12
Von archana_authoress

Meenakshi came downstairs and went to Soundarya.. 

Athai... 

Come come.. this looks beautiful on you.. but why you are wrapping the pallu around your shoulder like that... She asked

Athai.. that.. this blouse had no cloth in back side.. I think they stitched wrongly.. she said in low tone.. 

Soundarya laughed... 

No ma.. I told them to stitch like that.. 

Why? She asked in horror...

That will suit you ma. Leave that.. we will talk about this later..

Ok athai.. she nodded..

You both sit here . I'll go and pack the stuffs.. 

I'll also come and help you athai.. 

No need ma.. 

Please.. 

Sari, ok come.. they went and Soundarya, Jeevitha and Meenakshi packed all their things neatly.. 

Athai, anything else left? Meenakshi asked zipping last suitcase..

No ma, ours are done. Only your husband's stuffs in remaining.. can you do me a favour? 

Yes sure athai.. tell me.. 

Can you go and pack his stuffs.. he will definitely forget few things here..

Athai... that....me... She stuttered

Please meenu ma... 

Sure athai . I'll go.. she left to the terrace can't able to deny her mother in law's request...

Meena.. Soundarya called her.. 

Athai.. 

And wake him up.. it's already evening.. we have to start to Chennai ma.. 

Ok athai.. she said and climbed up the stairs..

She was standing outside the door... hesitatingly she knocked the door.. even after standing there for few minutes she didn't received any response..

Aiyo.. what can I do now? Athai already told me that it's getting late, what if he got mad if I go inside without his permission..

He is my husband only na, it's ok if he got mad.. I wanted to do what athai asked me.. she talked with herself and opened the door.. it seems Rudra didn't locked the door from inside.. 

She sighed in relief and looked around the room.. his things are scattered here and there in the room.. she smiled at that and searched for the bag first... 

She found one suitcase in the corner of the room. She got that and kept in on the chair and opened the zip.. she found one shirt and a small pouch in that.. she gathered all his clothes and folded it neatly and kept it in the suitcase.. 

She took his grooming things like comb, perfume, etc and gathered his shaving kit, bathing gel, face wash from the bathroom and kept it also inside the suitcase.. 

Idhellam ennadhu? Onnume puriyala.. yenga podradhu? Yepadi podradhu? She thought and shrugged..

( what's all these and how to use all these things) 

Indha brush eerama iruku, edavadhu oru plastic cover la vechidalam, Ilana mathadhu serndhu nenaji poidum...

( the tooth brush is wet, we have to find a plastic cover and will keep it in that) 

She started to find a cover... there is a small dressing table, she started to search in that... while she was searching, her pallu which she covered around her shoulder came undone and her backless blouse came to display... she was keenly searching, so she didn't felt the pallu left her shoulders.. 

Rudra turned in his sleep... he woke up by hearing shuffling sound.. he opened his eyes and widened his eyes looking at the scene before him.. someone is searching something in the dresser table and the blouse she is wearing is too revealing... he realised that she is Meenakshi, his wife whom he tied the knots this early morning... he abruptly sat on the bed looking at her.. 

What she is doing here? And what she is looking for? He thought... 

Atlast she found a small cover below the dressing table and smiled and took the cover.. she turned and gasped loudly seeing Rudra, who is now wide awake looking at her.. 

What are you doing here? He asked..

That.. athai.. athai asked me .. me to pack all.. you..your thi..things.. 

Why she asked you to do that? He said in irritation..

Her face fell and she hund her head... 

If you are done with the packing can you go out.. I need to change.. 

Ok.. I'll wait side.. keep the dress in the bed, I'll fold that and keep it in the suitcase.. 

No need for that, I'll do that.. you go and help mom.. 

Already we packed everything.. only your things are remaining.. athai asked me to wake you up.. she said.. 

She wrapped the tooth brush in the cover and kept it in the side zip and went out.. 

He sighed and changed his dress and took his luggage and came outside of the room..

She waited for him.. he looked at her and shook his head and walked downstairs.. she followed him..

Oh I was about to call you, we are ready.. shall we start? Soundarya said seeing Rudra.. 

Yeah mom.. we are ready.. 

Meena ma, have you packed everything, he is capable of forget things to pack.. Devaraj asked.. 

Yes mama.. I have packed everything.. she said..

Good.. give me the suitcase da, I'll keep it in the car Dicky.. Vijay asked and he gave that..

He touched his pant and pockets... 

Amma...I forgot my mobile, I'll go and get that, you people go and settle in the car.. Rudra said.. 

Ok.. they said and all went out except Meenakshi.. 

Come Meena.. Vijay said..

I'll come with him anna.. you can go.. she said shyly...

Ok ma.. come with your husband.. he teased and went..

Rudra came down taking his mobile and charger.. he looked at Meenakshi who is standing alone looking at the kitchen entrance... while he came and stood behind her looked and at the kitchen.. 

What are you looking? He asked.. 

Startled by his sudden question she turned to him with wide eyes.. 

What are you doing here alone..?

I'm waiting for you.. she whispered looking down.. 

I asked everyone to not wait for me.. he said and she felt a lump formed in her throat and her eyes pooled with tears.. she looked at him once.. 

Seeing her teary eyes he really felt bad.. 

Come lets go.. he said softly and she nodded.. they went out and get inside the car.. they went to Meenakshi's home.. 

All are waiting outside of the house to see Meenakshi.. 

Murugan gave Meenakshi's luggage and Vijay got that and kept it in the Dicky.. 

Come inside and have a coffe atleast.. Murugan said.. 

Sorry Murugan, its getting late, if we start now we can reach Chennai on time.. we will drink something on the way .. don't bother.. 

Meenakshi's eyes shed tears as she hugged Jeevitha and Jayaram... 

Akka, please stay with us here.. Don't go akka.. I will miss you.. I want you akka.. Jayaram cried.. 

Akka, who will help me to wash my hair, who will accompany me to fetch the water from the pond, whom will talk with me and laugh with me... please akka.. mama please stay here for few days.. Jeevitha pleaded while crying.. 

Jeevi kutty... Meenakshi also cried with her.. her heart felt heavy to leave the kids here... she practically raised Jayaram as he is so young, he is just like her son..  her heart is in pain seeing her siblings crying for her..

Jeevi, Jayaram... she is married now.. she have to go to her in-laws.. Komathi said..

Jeevitha come here .. Soundarya called both of them.. they left Meenakshi and came to Soundarya... 

It's true that your sister got married and today she have to come with us and she will live there.. you both try to understand this... see looking your crying your sister is also crying.. how can she come with us happily if you cry like this? 

See, she is coming with us, but that's not mean that you can't able to see her hereafter... if Meena wants to see you two she will come here and you both want to see her means, you can come to Chennai and see her . You can stay there as much as you want... no need to cry for that.. Devaraj said.. 

Promise? Jayaram asked...

We promise you... devaraj said.. 

They nodded and wipes their eyes.. 

Akka, don't cry, see we are smiling.. 

You go with mama, we will come there soon.. 

Hearing this Meenakshi smiled and folded her hands infront of her as saying thanks to her in-laws looking them.. 

They shook their heads... 

Meena, you have a good heart, so god gave you them.. you will lead a happy life with maapilai.. I'm so happy for you.. God bless you.. Murugan said... 

Take care appa.. don't overstress yourself... Meenakshi said.. 

I won't.. he said...

Meenakshi.. Komathi called her and dragged her away from the crowd.. 

See, your in-laws are good people.. family have ups and downs, don't think to come here and seek out help if you have small fights with your husband or in-laws.. you are a girl and have to adjust them.. behave according to their wish.. don't spoil our name otherwise they will blame us.. we are just your foster parents... I hope that I raised you well, don't make them think that you are raised by your foster parents in any situation... 

She nodded.. I'll amma.. 

Ok.. and don't be sad.. be happy with him.. I maybe harsh, but that's only good for you.. you are example for Jeevitha.. we know that you are going to a good family.. please adjust for their wish and you will be happy.. 

We don't want anything from you except hearing that you are leading a good life and make us proud.. ok.. 

Sure amma.. I'll be a good daughter in law and a good wife.. 

Good.. come.. they went and all blessed them and they started to Chennai... 

Vijay , Rudra and Meenakshi is riding in a car and others are in another car.. 

Vijay sat in passenger seat and Rudra and Meenakshi sat in the back seat... 

Anna.. she called Vijay.. 

Tell Meena ma.. 

Meena ma, Nick name for her... stupid.. Rudra mumbled...

Why two cars? 

We are going to travel for long ma, if we drive in different cars means there will be space and we can travel in peace.. 

Oh!!! Ok Anna.. she said and looked out through the window... 

Rudra looked at Meenakshi who is now sniffing silently and wiping her tears often with her pallu... her eyes and nose became red due to crying continuously.. the fresh yellow thread in her neck shows that she belongs to him.. he looked at her face one more time and turned away.. various thoughts running in his mind. 

Meena ma.. please don't cry, we are with you.. I'm with you, I'll come there often, don't worry.. you will be fine.. Vijay said and gave her a water bottle.. 

Here drink some water.. he said and she nodded and smiled at him.. 

Rudra glared at them and opened his mobile and started to scroll in social media... 

On the way, they stopped at a restaurant to have dinner... 

Meenakshi struggled to open the car door as it's new for her.. Vijay came to her side and opened the door for her.. 

Rudra and Vijay wore their face masks and cap.. they all walked ahead and Vijay walked with Meenakshi... 

What happened anna? Why you are wearing that? Do I also have to wear those? Meenakshi asked.. 

No ma.. as he is a famous cricketer and I'm a business man, we don't want to create any unnecessary issues.. 

Cricket player? Appa said he is doing business... 

What? Vijay shouted is shock.. 

Why are you shouting idiot? Rudra hissed 

Idiot!!! Me??? He screamed again...

Meenakshi looked them in confusion...

You both are idiots.. just close your mouth and go inside.. Shiva thatha scolded them.. 

Meena ma.. come with me.. Soundarya held her hand and dragging her.. 

Meenakshi is looking the restaurant in awe.. this is the first time she is going to eat in a fancy restaurant.. 

Athai.. do you know one thing this is my first time eating in a hotel, that too in a big restaurant like this.. Meenakshi said innocently... 

All looked at her and smiled warmly..

Is it.. come, lets go and eat.. I'm starving.. Devaraj said.. 

All washed their hands and came inside and asked for a corner and seperate dining table.. 

Devaraj, Soundarya and Shiva thatha sat in a sofa seat laid in the corner and the other three sat opposite to them.. Meenakshi sat in the middle.. 

Meena ma, what do you want to eat? Vijay asked looking at the menu card... 

I actually don't know anna.. I... this is the first time I'm coming to a restaurant.. she said.. 

Oh!!! Ok da, don't worry, I'll help you.. and he explained the dishes available in the menu card.. Meena can't able to understand many dishes.. 

Athai... can you please order food for me? She pleaded.. 

Sure da.. don't panic.. she calmed her.. 

I'll share my food with you... hereafter you will learn about this ok.. she said and Meena nodded.. 

All had their dinner.. Rudra ordered a veg salad for him.. because he didn't maintain his diet for the past week... as a cricketer he have to maintain a good physique and have to be healthy... 

Looking at his salad, Meenakshi whispered in Vijay's ears... 

Anna, how will he eat the uncooked vegetables and spinach.. I think they gave him with out cooking.. ask them anna.. he is looking something with the square box in his hand.. he didn't notice the food yet.. he was looking at the iPad ..

Vijay chuckled.. 

Rudra looked at Meenakshi who is leaning in Vijay's ear and whispering something and he is laughing... 

He cleared his throat to gain their attention.. 

Just eat, it's getting late.. he said looking at Meena.. he nodded her head fastly and started to eat the unknown dishes,whatever her mother in law is giving her.. 

Rudra smiled at her innocence.. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.3K 244 16
Hii guys so I am going to write a story about a famous cricketer and a normal girl who gets tied in an arrange marriage due to circumstances will lov...
195K 6.9K 40
The Title Says It All Join the journey of Two Adamant individuals binded together by the Sacred thread called 'Marriage' Will the similarities betwe...
33.1K 1.4K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. π™Žπ˜Όπ˜Όπ™‰π™‘π™„ π˜Όπ˜½π™ƒπ™„π™π˜Όπ™… π™ˆπ˜Όπ™‡π™ƒπ™Šπ™π™π˜Ό She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
596K 48K 63
Completed storyβ™₯️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is resi...