Listen To My Stupid Heart β™‘

By imaginesnher

"Arini, I have told you this for hundred times and I'm telling you again. I don't love you, will never love y... More

❀
Listen To My Stupid Heart πŸ’•
Characters & Aesthetics
1. The First Meet 😌
2. A Real And Rare Stupid πŸ˜’
3. Math Tutor πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«
4. He Believes Me
5. Yeh Mausam Ki Baarish πŸŒ§πŸ’™
6. Abh yeh Anubhav kyun 🀨
7. His Jealousy Makes Her Cry
8. First Kiss β™‘
9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! πŸ™…β€β™‚οΈ
10. Red Day πŸ”΄
11. Gussa Out Of Control πŸ’€
12. Best Friends πŸ’
13. Farewell 🏡
14. That Angry With Me?
15. Missing Each Other
16. Tum Jahan Main Wahan 😻
17. First Day Of College
18. Accident?
19.Bus🚍Ride
20. Freshers Party πŸ₯³
21. Secret Kiss 🀫
22. Ragging?!
23. Friends With Karan?
24. Crazy in Love?
25. College Trip
26. Truth And Dare Went Wrong ❌
27. Don't Leave Me
28. Arini is Safe
30. Confession
31. His Stupid Only 🐧
32. Library KissπŸ“šπŸ’ž
33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😀
34.'Hum' Zindagi Bharke liyeπŸ’—πŸŒ»
35. Teasing πŸ˜†
36. Karva Chauth
37. Girlfriend hi hai πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
38. Diwali Date πŸͺ”
39. Bhabi Knows
40. Sick
41. Cuts
42. Reality
43. The Call
44. Finding The Truth
45. The Stunt
baat karo mujhse koi
46. Love You Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
47. Karan
48. A Good Day
49. Lizard Between Our Kiss
50.Bromance b/w AnuShrey?
51. Finally A Job
52. Will You Marry Me? πŸ’—
53. Mehendi πŸ’š
54. Family's Love
55. Shaadi 🌼
56. Ant Bhala Toh Sabh Bhala ✨
57. First Night
Epilogue
THANK YOU
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3

29. Amusement Park 🎠

3.6K 268 13
By imaginesnher

Sorry for delaying. Giving you all two updates back to back!

(After coming back)
Shrey's pov

" If you kiss your partner on the top of ferries wheel you both will stay together forever "

" Kuch bhi what's the logic in this? " I asked Ankit turning around. He shrugged his shoulder not knowing the answer.

" Stop reading this books. Instead of studying you're taking this kind of books from library " I reply to him.

He narrowed his brows at me and says " What if it's true? "

" You're stupid. "

" You're the one who is stupid, can't even confess love to the girl you love " He said back. And a muffled laugh was also heard from Madhav.

I glared at both of them before standing up. "I don't love Arini. Why will I tell her then? "

" Par ankit ne toh Arini ka name tak nhi liya " Madhav replied to me, putting an innocent face to me, as if he knows nothing.

( but ankit didn't even take Arini's name )

" You--"

The door bell rings. Without saying anything to them, I walked towards the door to open that. I could hear these two idiots laughing behind. Let me see who has come at first, then I'll handle this two.

Just as I opened the door, I saw Arini standing there, smiling fully to me. I was taken a back at first meeting her. After coming from the trip, I didn't really meet her. So my heart skipped beat at the very moment but hiding that well, I asked her maintaining my deep voice " What do you want? "

" Oh Arini come come.. We were talking about you only " Pushing me aside, stupids started welcoming her.

" Really? About me? Why? " Arini seemed more happy. Her smile became wider.

" Bas woh shrey tumse pyaa---" I threw a cushion at them stopping them... " Ari...arini what are you doing here? " I asked her.

( it's just that shrey lo--)

She showed us tickets. " We are going amusement park tonight "

" Really? " Ankit seemed more excited than even Arini and snatched one ticket from her hand. " Wow it's the new park that has opened. " He added.

Arini nodded and said, " Yes papa gifted me and I took it for all of you "

" Thanks thanks Arini. I'm so happy. " Ankit started thanking her, holding her hands that forced me to separate their hands.

" Don't act like this " I shouted.

" Oh I'm sorry.. I forgot that you can't see her with any other boy " Ankit whispered to my ears to tease me. I was about to punch him but he ran.

" This is for you Shrey. When will you guys be free? "

" I... " Should I go? I started to think.. By that time Madhav took his ticket from her hand and thanked her. Arini again spread hand to me to give my ticket.

I just looked at her face. These days I'm feeling the urge to spend time with her. I shouldn't miss the chance then. I took the ticket and nodded my head.

" You could have smiled like them too " She said.

" I'm not them na. Now go and study well before going there. Go " I pushed her to the door. She left with a pout.

🌻🌻🌻

Writer's pov

(6:30 pm)

A knock was heard on Arini's door. When the door opened Shrey saw an unknown face. He didn't know her.

" You? " He asked.

" Nandini, their classmate. " She replied.

" Oh... Um.. Are those girls ready? "

" Yeah. They're coming. "

Shrey nodded and decided to wait outside. After a few mins, all of them came out and headed to amusement park.

just as they entered in the park, shrey became so interested in ferries wheel. But as it opens after 8 , they had to wait more.

Shrey turned his head towards Arini to find that she was enjoying the view of the park. The more she was looking around, small whispers saying 'wow' were coming out only. Her doe eyes and an '0' shaped mouth made her look like baby. She didn't even realise that she was walking while holding shrey's finger.

"Cute" Shrey mumbled.

" What do you want to eat Arini? " Shrey asked, giving a push on her shoulder.

She looked at him for a moment then spoke "chocolate. Will you get me one? "

" Yes. Why not? Let's go and grab one "

They went to a shop inside of the amusement park.

" Which one do you want? "

" Jo bhi tum doge"

( whatever you want to give me)

" Yeh wala kitne ka hai bhaiya " Shrey asked pointing towards a chocolate box.

( how much is this brother?)

" 2000 "

Shrey left stunned for a moment. He didn't think the price to be that high. " How many boxes do you want sir? "

" Ahh.. I.. " He took a moment to ready the answer. He wasn't sure if he can manage it or not. " Arini, how many bo--" "Choro na shrey mujhe nhi khana " Before he could ask anything, Arini told.

( no shrey leave it. I don't want to eat)

" Kyun? "

( why? )

She looked here and there for the answer. She didn't have one. Maybe deep inside of her childish heart, he too knew how much headache she can give him... Everything seemed with so price in the store. Arini knew that she couldn't make him spend so much for her.

" Bas.. ..yeh chocolate tasty nhi lag rhe " She dragged shrey out of the shop. Could she understand the amount of Shrey's wallet?

( this chocolate isn't looking tasty)

" No it's branded. It will be the best chocolate you have ever ate. " The shopkeeper insisted.

Without caring about him, she pulled shrey's sleeves. " My best chocolate is you. Let's go from here. "

Shrey chuckled and started walking with her. One day I'll make myself able to give you those expensive gifts too. He promised inside.

They went to a few rides. All of them were free because of the special tickets given by Arini. The evening was going nice. Bht enjoy came with tiredness too. They all decided to sit somewhere for sometime and gain some energy to spend the rest of time.

Just as Madhav saw a sitting area, he dragged all of them there. But sitting silently was boring so they decided to do some activity.

" Let's play truth and dare "

" Yes yes. It's interesting "

" But we don't have bottle "

" Umm... Then.. I'll ask you all questions one by one. Okay let's start with Madhav! "
Everyone clapped and the game began.

" Truth or dare, madhav? "

[ a/n : the game begins like that, I'm not writing it in details, moving on to the questions of arini and shrey. That will be better. ]

" Now it's Arini's turn, what do you want truth or dare? "

" I.... Umm...... Truth"

" Okay let me ask please please " Nandini wanted to ask, none interrupted.

" Have you ever kissed a boy? " The question was asked.

Everyone except arini and shrey had the 'obviously no' expression. While Shrey's eyes on fixed on Arini who was looking down, remembering how Shrey captured her first ever kiss. How unexpected that was. How beautiful feeling that was!

" Come on answer "

Arini nodded without saying anything and everyone left with shock.

" WHAT? YOU KISSED? AND I DO NOT KNOW? " kalpana screamed holding Arini's shoulder. Arini tried to stop her but Ankit and Madhav also started their questions.

" You're betraying our friend, aren't you Arini? "

" Or daal mein kuch kaala hai? "

( something is wrong)

Arini shook her head with a helpless expression.

" Whom have you kissed? Tell me " Kalpana asked.

" But there was only one question na " Without waiting for Arini's answer, shrey said by himself taking Arini's side.

Ankit nodded his head as if he caught something. He said, " Okay now Shrey's turn and I'll ask "

" Okay okay ask"

" For how many times have you kissed a girl? "

Furrowing his brows, shrey asked in a little bit anger " What kind of question is this? You think, I am kissing people everyday! "

" Just answer it. Since you don't care about telling us anything " Madhav said while side eying Shrey.

Shrey thought for a moment. Even once looked at Arini who was still looking down because shyness probably. "Twice" He mumbled not wanting anyone to hear it but unfortunately it didn't happen.

Everybody left even more shocked. Shrey understood there will be more questions or answers if he waits here. " Okay okay, we are getting late. Let's go. " He started hurrying and almost left the place without anyone.

Everyone else followed his way but Arini kept on standing until she felt a tug on her wrist from kalpana. Her heart broke hearing that word 'twice' from shrey.

Who can be the other girl? Why don't I know? Is he really like this? So many. There were so many questions running inside her mind. Sometimes it felt like she was cheated by shrey but then again another question.

How can it be cheating? He hasn't ever said that he loves her....

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻
Sorry for delaying sooooo much.... I wonder if anyone is still reading this book Or not 🙂 after all I can't give updates properly on time.

Idk if the chapter was good enough or not... But the next chapter is ready too. I'm going to publish that soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
14K 769 29
He:..., promise me whatever happens we will always be like this. You will never leave me. She: Promise! β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°†β°† She: mom! why can't you u...
6.7K 347 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
416K 29.6K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...