Romantic Lover(Killua X Reade...

By lovetrouble123

Y/N L/N comes from a small, unknown village. She lives her days day to day, with the same routine. That's unt... More

BOOK ONE-Prologue
The Hunter's Exam!
Fog
Teasing In The Kitchen
Pass or Fail?
Ravine
Catch The Ball!
Wandering Thoughts
Trapdoors
Arena Fights
Killer
50 Hours Of Waiting
Zevil Island
The Finale
Adventures Beyond The Gate
Sweet Goodbyes
Epilogue
BOOK TWO-Prologue
Sleepover Time!
Aura Infested Objects
Spider's Web
Sometimes Impulses Are Bad Ideas
Reunited Once More
Disguises
Solo Mission
The Auction
The Only Exception

York New, What A Town!

276 12 6
By lovetrouble123

A/N:
Someone plz get the reference *sobbing*

YOUR POV:

I let out a breath as I stepped into York New City. I held the straps of my bag with a bright smile on my face as I took in my surroundings. There were so many new faces, smells, sounds and so much more stimuli than what I wasn't used to. It was a bit overwhelming, but I was excited none the less.

I had left Tallulah Village early that morning, just before sun rise since the travel would be long. I found myself growing hungry, and my stomach practically begging me to eat. By the time I arrived in York New it was around noon time and I knew I had to meet up with the boys soon.

A small snack wouldn't hurt. I think to myself as I spot a small cafe called Chiffon Cafe.

I walk into the cafe to be met with the smell of vanilla and coffee. The inside was cozy with a few tables and chairs about. There were fairy lights strewn around which created a soft and warm feeling. Thankfully there wasn't anybody in line despite the place being jammed packed with people.

"Hello! Welcome to Chiffon Cafe, what can I get you today?" The girl behind the counter greets with a smile. I placed my order and gave the girl the required amount of jenny to pay. "Alright! We'll have your order ready in just a few minutes."

I said thanks and walked off as I got a text from Killua saying that they were at the auction streets. After a few minutes, they hollered my name saying that my order was ready. I ate my snack, noting that it was decent as a older lady walked up to me with curiosity. "Excuse me, are you lost?"

I looked at the older woman, "no ma'am. Well, kinda?"

"Where's is your parents at?" She asks.

"Oh, I'm here alone. But don't worry, I'm old enough to be on my own. Plus, I can take care of myself. But do you know where the York New Auction is?"

"Why does a youngen like you want to gamble their life away?" She continues.

"I just have some things to take care of." I simply respond, "but do you know where the auction is?"

She nods and tells me where the auction is located. I thank the lady as she smiles and walks off as I finish up my snack. After I got done, I threw my trash away and headed towards the location.

I knew I was getting closer to the auction when I heard loud chatter and the roads became more crowded. I paused in my steps in awe, "woah..!" I pulled my bag closer to me a bit, "time to find the boys and not get distracted."

I walked through the roads as people screamed at me to buy their unwanted and valuable items from their booths. I was walking and minding my own business, trying to find the boys until I heard a clerk scream about dream catchers. I walked over and looked at the dream catchers curiously.

There were many type of dream catchers. Some of them were small and others were larger. "See anything you'd like?" The clerk asks me.

"I'm just browsing right now." I say.

"Well let me know if you find something." The clerk then went back to screaming about their item as I observed. There were different dream catchers in all sorts of sizes, colors and shapes.

My eyes eventually landed on a small blue one with feathers hanging below as well as colored beads within the catcher. "Excuse me, I'd like this one!" I say as I hold up the dream catcher.

The clerk looks at the dream catcher and nods, "sure. That'll be 15 jenny."

I pull out my wallet and give the correct amount before putting the dream catcher into bag. I then move on to find the boys once more, only to stop again at another booth selling small crochet stuffed animals. There were plenty of different ones in all types of animals, ranging from mammals to reptiles to underwater to dinosaurs. I sighed as I once again had to stop and buy something else.

I bought a small blue narwhal, a small pink octopus, a small frog and a small turtle. I smiled as I carried my four small friends through the crowd. Mother always did tell me that I bought stupid stuff...but this isn't stupid.

The road began to get more crowded as I looked down at my small friends. "You'll be safe in here." I conclude as I open my bag and shove my friends inside. I continue on my way until I saw a fluff of white hair in the distance, a bright smile came to my face as I pushed through the crowd, quickly seeing spiky green hair as well.

"Killua! Gon!" I shout as the two pause in their tracks, turning around and looking at me.

"Y/N!" Gon and Killua said in unison.

"Hi!" I wave with a bright smile, "I've missed you two so much!" I hug Killua and then Gon.

"I've missed you too! But not as much as Killua has missed you." Gon smiles innocently.

"B-Baka! Don't tell her that stuff!" Killua growls with flustered cheeks.

Gon lets out a nervous laugh, "oopies."

"No, it's okay Gon. He tried to rizz me up last night, so it's okay." I say to the boy.

"Huh? What does that mean?" Gon tilts his head.

"Nothing! It means nothing!" Killua exclaims.

"I think he deserves to know." I admit.

"Yeah but then I won't be able to live down the name." Killua argues.

"Am I missing something?" Gon asks.

"He tried to ask me out last night."

"As a joke!"

Gon's eyes widen, "woah really?! Killua! Good job!"

"Bye." Killua quickly says as he walks off.

Gon and I let out a laugh at our friends behavior before going after the albino boy. "He's missed you a lot. He wouldn't stop talking about you."

"Aw, he's so sweet when he wants to be." I say with flushed cheeks.

We finally caught up to Killua who seemed to had gotten over what happened before. "Have you guys learned Nen?" I ask curiously.

"Yep!" Gon nods.

"What type of Nen users are ya'll?" I ask.

"Enhancer!"

"Transmuter."

"Oh, that's what Alex is. Got this wicked burn from them." I say proudly, showing off the injury from the day before.

"Who's Alex?" Killua asks.

"Woah, are you okay?!" Gon exclaims.

"Yeah, I'm good." I nod, "Alex is...was my Nen teacher. They could control fire, obviously."

"Woah, that's so cool!" Gon says.

"What can you control Killua?"

"Nothing right now. But one day I'll be able too." Killua replies, "anyway, what about you?"

"I'm an emitter. I can teleport." I proudly say.

Gon gasps, "I wish I could do that! That's so cool!"

I let out a soft laugh, "yeah it is. But I can only teleport to places I've been before. If I ever decide to come back to York New, I'll be able to teleport here. But if I use my ability to much, I get extremely tired and weak." I explain, "oh which reminds me—!" I open my bag and reach into it, pulling out a small paper bag and giving it to Killua. "Here's the chocolate I told you about."

Within seconds the bag was tore open as Killua began to eat the chocolate out of it. "Slow down Killua. You might choke!"

Killua paid me no mind and only continued to eat the chocolate. I sigh and look over at Gon, "sorry Gon. You might not get any."

"It's okay. I can just get some next time." Gon smiles, "which reminds me, do you think Kurapika and Leorio will show up?"

"I'm sure they'll show up. I mean Y/N did. Which reminds me, you should get a phone." Killua states.

"Gon you don't have a phone?!" I exclaim.

"No..."

We found a booth selling phones and began to browse, looking for the best option for Gon. The clerk was trying to sell us one until Leorio appeared, telling us the phone was awful.

"I recommend the Beatle-07. It's heavy and pricey, but it translates over 200 languages." Leorio admits.

"Woah, I want one too!" Killua looks over at me, "you want one Y/N?"

I shake my head, declining the offer.

"Alright. Two of these then!" Leorio says.

The man tells us the outrages price but the boys end up buying one anyway, after trying to offer the man less than what was originally priced. Afterwards we left the auction street as Leorio gave us a lesson on how to get someone to lower their prices.

We stop by a local restaurant to eat, though I only order a drink due to eating about thirty minutes earlier.

"Anyway, how are you three doing? You've been training and gotten stronger, right?" Leorio asks.

We each told Leorio how we were doing with Gon and Killua's story being the most interesting. Apparently Gon had returned Hisoka ID number from the Hunter's Exam and got to the 200th floor of Heaven's Arena.

"Anyway, have you learned Nen yet Leorio?" I ask, taking a sip of my drink.

"Of course I did!"

"Did you really?" Killua skeptically asks.

"Why would I lie? Nen is having the ability to build up a shroud of aura due to one's life force." Leorio confidently explains.

"That's ten...one of the four major principles of Nen..."Gon trails off.

"There's more to it?!"

"I knew that this would be the case." Killua sighs as I kick him under the table for being rude.

We walked around York New for a bit longer, finally deciding to grab a hotel room to stay at for the night. Gon and Killua explained to us that they were trying to obtain a rare and expensive game called Greed Island. According to Gon, it might have a clue in regards to finding his dad.

"The event is held at Southernbees, the worlds finest auction house. The money you two have won't even cover the entry fee." Leorio says.

"Yeah but the game is really easy to obtain, it's just the money issue." Gon explains.

"It always comes back to money." Leorio shakes his head.

"If you can't obtain the item with ease, you can't be considered a pro hunter...can you?" Killua hums, popping his rabbit shaped lollipop into his mouth.

"So we'll just figure out how to make money while in York New." Leorio declares.

"But we should do it tomorrow. It's getting late and I'm ungodly tired." I admit.

"True. So then we'll do it tomorrow!" Leorio agrees.

I stand up, "what about sleeping arrangements? There's two beds and one couch."

"Y/N should get her own since she's a girl." Gon suggests.

"I'm fine with whatever." I shrug.

"Or, maybe Killua and Y/N can share a bed since he tried to rizz her up last night." Gon teases with a smirk as Killua hits Gon over the head.

"He tried to what?!" Leorio exclaims.

I bust out laughing as I wave goodbye to the boys, walking into one of the bedrooms. I cut on the light and set my bag onto the bed before flopping down onto it. I pull out my phone and quickly text my mom, telling her I was in York New and that I was safe.

A few minutes later Killua had entered the room, shutting the door behind him. "Hey." I greet, my eyes still on my phone.

He hums in acknowledgement and sits on the bed, the bed dipping a bit. "So, how have you been since you left?"

I cut my phone off and sit up, facing Killua. I take a breath and begin to tell him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 188 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...
355K 16.5K 115
IF YOU'RE A DIE-HARD KILLUA FANGIRL, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU. *UNDER EDITING* "You want me to continue on existing?!" Killua scoffed, shrugging her h...
314K 8.1K 30
Y/N is from a small no nothing town and over hears about the Hunter's Exam. And so,she takes it. She meets Gon,Kurapika,Leorio and Killua...and has a...
93.9K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...