TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

Oleh santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 10 - Family teasings

3.7K 471 156
Oleh santhiyasuresh

Teju entered her home all smiling and blushing, she heard some giggles from the kitchen, she moved to there only to see her papa back hugging her mother and teasing her.  Teju was used to a their pda and the most beautiful thing about them was their love, their understanding which grew after their marriage life.  Teju was always fond of her parents story, their arrange marriage tale and destiny blessed her with a arrange marriage in her life too. 

Aaii " Chodiye Hume, teju ajayegi"

Teju wanted to laugh at her mother who was struggling to push her romantic patidev who was nodding his head no. 

Teju can't stop herself from imagining karan and her in the same scenario

Karan back hugging her and she was making some food, her pallu was tied in her waist showing her bare waist to him as he slowly placed his hands over them making her blush more. 

Teja " Koi ajayega karan, leave me "

Karan " aane dho.. Mei apni biwi ki paas hu, koi kya bolega "

Teja " shameless ho aap " .

Karan " yes for you "

She blushed more and he turned her towards him, she smiled looking at him leaning down and she closed her eyes...

The cooker whistle break their trance, not just in her dream but also in reality.

She looked here and there as she snapped out of her dream zone, she was blushing like hell.

Teja pov " Teju, what were u thinking.. Kabse aise hogayee "

Cupid " jabse karan kundrra aye tere life mei "  he giggled seeing her flushed face.

She looked at her parents who weren't bothered by the whistle even-now. She decided to disturb their moments..

Teju " Aajayegi nahi ,agaye "

They both turned towards her and baba left aaii unwillingly making teju laugh aloud.

Teju " babaa, you can hug your wife, I wont mind "

Cupid " wait my baby.. Your turn will come and someone will say this to you as well "

She walked to them and hugged them both, they smiled and hugged her back. Baba held her hands and made her sit on the couch, she looked at him and he smiled.

Baba " You r happy right beta?  If u feel like saying anything to us, please share with us. We will not tell you or pressurize you for anything "

Teja held his hands tightly " baba, I know why u r asking this, but trust me, I am really happy baba.  I mean, I always fantasize of arrange marriage and a love like you and aai, but deep inside I was scared like what if it wasn't just like yours but you know, karan sir is breaking all my fears. He makes me comfortable, till no we have spoken many times but never once I felt odd or anything wrong from it. He is a good and respectable person baba and unka family toh aapko pata hai ,they r the sweetest. So aap kuch bhi sochkr pareshan na hojaye, apke teju sach mei kush hai"

Cupid " nazar na lage meri babies par"

Baba smiled widely and they heard the door bell ringing, aaii opened the door and was confused to see parvez there since they don't know him. Teju came forward and looked at him,

Teju " parvez bhai, come inside "

Parvez smiled " bibi ji, hum ye chaabi dene ayi "

Teju smiled and he stepped inside the house to give the key, she introduced him to her parents. 

Teju " Aai baba,  this is parvez bhai, karan ka  personal assistant "

They smiled and aai brought some sweets for him to eat, he thanks and had a bite, he stood up as its late and he had to get to home. They smiled and bid him bye. 

Aai " waise, tere chabi parvez ki paas kaise "

Cupid " oh aaii bcoz they r romancing in car, puchiye apni beti se "

She raised her eyebrows like teasing noticing her daughters red cheeks.

Teju " voh voh.. Karan came to meet me at the office and he said he will drop me, so... Mei unki saath agaye aur parvez bhai meri gaadi leke agaye "

Baba " ohhoooo... Chupa rastam nikli aap dono.. "

Cupid " yes babaaa,they ignored me alsooo , bad babies "

Teju palmed her face and her parents laughed " baba aai please don't tease me "

Aai and baba " okayyy Mrs to be karan kundrraa "

She ran to her room and they laughed hard.

Baba " I m so happy for her. Her smile says everything "

Aai " jii, voh bohot kush hai, aap fikar na kare.. Mera karan sabse best hai, serial mei bhi aur sach mei bhi "

Baba " lo agaye damad ki biggest fan "

Aai raised her imaginary collar making him smile.

Cupid " hayyee hayeee sasu maa rocks"

She reached her room and closed the door, she stood in front of the mirror and her face was all red making her blush more. 

Teju pov " You r falling for him teju " she smiled as the realization made her feel content.

Cupid " finally my teju darling realized it.. "
.....................................................................

Karan entered his home whistling and his whistle abruptly stopped seeing his family sitting in the living room and was just looking at him with their raised eyebrows. 

Meenu " Papa someone left his office by 6 in the evening and took a U turn to go to certain someone office which is nearly at 1 hour distance in this traffic and then he picked his lady love and drove to her house which is 20 minutes distance and then drove back here for 1 hour and  you know who is that person, that person is none other than Mr Karan kundrra who is too lazy to even drive for 10 minutes at this traffic " her tone was dripped with sarcasm making him roll his tongue inside his mouth as he looked here and there rubbing his nape. 

Cupid " hahaha meenu Di, please let me join your team. You and me vs this lambe insaan.. Ahh my neck hurts seeing him from this low "  he arched his neck from his sitting position to see Karan.

Papa " now you proved that you r my son.. Aise hi hona chahiye , thank God tune uss Om ko chod diya " he said proudly and mumma just slapped her forehead.

Cupid " when cupid is here, y fear papa "

Mumma " waise sunny, meri beti kaise hai? "

Karan sat in front of her keeping his head in her lap and guided her hand to his hairs, she smiled and ruffled his hairs.

Karan " she is good mumma, she also asked about you all "

Mumma " I think we should invite them this Sunday for lunch, it's been a week already we met them, we will Decide about further things then "

Karan ears turned red as he was controlling his blush and Meenu saw him.

Meenu " Papa.. dheko.. Karan kundrrra is blushing , wowww headlines banjayenge "  she teased him and he closed his eyes controlling his smile.

Cupid " dhekooo zaraaaa sab "

Papa " That's the power of my doll, only she can change the Ruthless karan kundrra like that "

Karan slowly " thats true, pata hai, when she is near me, I feel so content and sukoon papa, she doesn't need to talk much, her expression says everything and she is so cute, her actions everything reminds me of a baby, she is a baby "

Cupid " my boiii in love "

All their moments from the beginning was flashing infront of him and he was just saying everything being in their world. 

Karan " she is not like other girls who shows off and do everything for money. She is so simple and sensible girl. My life feels complete whenever I think she is the one for me. "

Mumma pecked his forehead " She is the one sunny "

Karan opened his eyes and looked at them, he smiled and walked to his room and the trio looked at each other. 

Meenu " He is falling in love "

Papa shook his head as no " He is already in love "

They smiled and nodded their head. 

He reached his room smiling , just then his phone pinged with a notification. 

He opened and his smile widened seeing her text

Sweetheart ❤" You reached home? "

Reply " Yes sweet heart, I reached 5 mins back and will call you after dinner.  Aap bhi khana kao "

Sweetheart ❤ " okiee done.. "

He smiled and freshnup before heading downstairs. 

.....................................................................

Teja smiled seeing his text, she love the way he call her with these endearing names. 

Teju pov " waisee, does he have any nickname ? I should ask him.. Wait mumma called him something that day, teju, you ask him and he will tell you.. Shona baby toh odd lagega unkeliye "

" Tejuuuuuuu " aai called her from downstairs

" agayee " she shouted from her room and headed downstairs for dinner. 

After their dinner, she reached her room and waited for him to call. She smiled widely when he called her and her face was glowing just by seeing his caller name. 

Cupid " okay you guys continue.. I m going.. Good night "

Karan " Hii sweetie pie "

She blushed and he smiled, he knows what would be her reaction.

Teju " Hiiii, aapne khana kaya "

Karan " jii hogaya.. Mumma ka special butter chicken and I loved it "

Teju pov " so he loves butter chicken, sikhna padega "

Karan " hello, r u there? "

Teju  " yes yes I m here.. "

Karan " kya hua neend aarahe hai "

Teju " nahi nahi, I was thinking something.. Nothing else "

Karan " achaa.. My baby girl, when I m talking to you, how can you be lost in some thoughts, tell me it's about me, mei chod dungaa "

He was teasing her and she was smiling, teju " hmm,  I was just.. Mei.. Apki baaton se patachala apko butter chicken pasand hai, so sochrahe thi sikhna padega "

His smile grew wider " Tejuuu, that's really sweet of you to think that way but.. You don't have to do all this, you "

Before he could continue, she stopped him saying ' y can't i do , I want to do this,aapkeliye mei kuch bhi karsakte hu, ye kya baat hai, aapkeliye kuch bhi karu voh takleef nahi palki sukoon hai"

She doesn't know what her one sentence made to his poor heart, she said what felt right for her but he was overwhelmed.

Karan " aapko pata hai, apke baatei hume kya kar rahehai "

Teju " kyaa kar rahe hai " she said in her low tone making him close his eyes.

Karan " I so wish to marry you right now and keep you with me always "

She blushed to deepest red hearing him and he sighed. 

Karan " can you face time me, I just want to see you "

Teju  blushed and cut the call, she called him and he picked her call immediately.

Karan " Hayeeeee mera dil "

She blushed more and he smiled looking at her. 

Teju " Aap sojaye, kal jaldi utna haina"

Karan " Okay as you say my... Bi... "

Teju immediately " good night byee "

She cut the call before he completes the words, her heart was rapidly beating. She looked at his picture which she took from social media, she traced his picture.. 

He was smiling like a teenager rolling on the bed, this was their best day since they met and he closed his eyes
" What r u doing to me my girl "

Both drifted to sleep dreaming about each other.

.....................................................................

Her sleep got disturbed hearing an alarm, she pushed the comforter from her face and looked at the time, it's 5 in the morning.

Teju " let me freshnup and call him "

She called him when it was 5.10, he didn't pick up, she tried again and after third try, she heard a low voice saying hello from other side.

Karan " Helloo "

Cupid " good morning my boii "

Teju " Good morning... Apka meeting, it's in other 20 mins, get ready na "

He smiled listening to her cute voice in the morning, he rolled on the bed and sighed. 

Karan " I wish my morning start like this every day.  "

Teja " acha jii, so you want to wake up at 5.10 every morning "

He frowned and groaned " nooo.."

She laughed and he smiled.

Karan " Thanks sweetheart , you woke up for me early "

Teju " Isme thank you kyuu.. Jaiye, ready hojaye "

He smiled " okayyy, you sleep "

Teja " no, my sleep gone,  I will do some designs "

Karan " okay...if u r sleepy in the middle, sleep okay.. Meeting khatam hote hi I will call you "

Teju " okayyyy byeee "

Karan chuckled at her baby voice " byeee " he mimicked her making her shy. He was happy that she is expressing herself to him.

Their day just started with their big smile... 

.....................................................................

Hiya I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story..

Thank you so much for all the love and support, its means alot and thank you for all those people who share their comments on every chapter, it makes me overwhelmed to see all your reactions to few lines and the story

Santhiya Suresh

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

89.1K 6.3K 21
I'm sure you must have seen Tejasswi and Karan in Bigg Boss 15. What happens when they are just tired of each other? What happens after they've given...
99.1K 15.8K 55
" Nafrat hai mujhse apse " she scowled at him who was standing with a expressionless face. " Mujhe bhi " he said looking straight into her eyes and...
68.4K 6.6K 37
Story is about a world's biggest businessman who is arrogant for others and s weet for his loved ones......and a beautiful innocent simple girl who d...
39.6K 1.8K 18
Disclaimer :- All characters are imaginary. This story is purely work on fanfiction. This story is completely imaginary any incidents are not related...