Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place

The weekend arrived just fast,

Cupid " wake up man, me and your readers are waiting for this day "

He woke up from his beautiful sleep and looked at his mobile, his smile immediately adorned his lips seeing a message from her. 

Sweetheart❤ " Happy morning Mr Fiance, now smile more and get ready for the day.. Aaii have already started eating my brain.. See ya soon "

Reply " morning baby girl❤..Hayee don't say anything against my sasuma and yes, no need to do anything and strain urself, just come here sooon, your kundrra is waiting for his girl "

He stood up to do his morning chores and got ready in white shirt and blue denims looking presentable for his in laws.

Cupid " ohhooo, y so hot Mr. Kundrraa"

Karan "chalo kundrra get down and see what family is doing "

He walked downstairs, his papa was asking the butlers to arrange things in living room and they heard a chaotic sound from kitchen.  He moved there to see his mother cooking and he glared at the butlers who are scared already.

Karan " mumma what r u doing.. You people, is this y I m paying u all, y she is working and you are all standing there showing your faces to me "

Butler " sir, sir.. Mam "

Mumma " chup raho.. I asked them to stay away, I m cooking for my daughter, she is coming home for the first time, how can I miss this "

Cupid " mummaa k don't make me emotionallllll "

Karan looked at her surprised " Woah mumma kundrra calm down. If she gets to know, u r tiring yourself for her, she will feel bad and this is more than enough. She is going to stay with us for lifetime right, you can cook one inch at a time in a day and feed her always. Okay?  Now please rest "

Mumma looked at him with pity eyes and he also pleaded her, he was worried for her health and she nodded. 

Karan " don't worry, butlers will look after your personal dishes and I will be here..okay.. Aap wahan dining pe beito "

Mumma nodded and turned to butlers " joh bhi banati ho, just make sure to add gheee in it, bachi ko ghee pasand hai zyada.. "

Karan " mumma.. Mummaa... I m here.. I will... You please sit down "

He turned to butlers and cleared his throat, he asked for something making them shocked....

Cupid was also shocked ,that he fainted then and here in the kitchen.

Destiny " chotu, get up.. Are yaar this sunny had made my chotu faint.. But kya karei, this is what happen when my boi is in love , chotuu get up "

Cupid didn't wake up and destiny smirked " chotu, I found another cupid for you.. You can make her your gf "

Cupid opened his eyes immediately " who, where is she.. Bolo didi "

Destiny " thapad lagaunga zorse, gf chahiye tume, jaa kam kar apna "

Cupid made a crying face and flew to teju.

.....................................................................

Teju came out of her washroom to see his message, she smiled widely blushing and started to wear her outfit for the day.

Teja pov " I hope you like this "

Cupid " y not he will love it baby " he was mesmerized by her