Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌

Days passed by fast,

Teju was now sulking in the hall looking at her room bcoz meenu Di and madhu Di are packing her luggage for honeymoon.

Teju pov " What are these two up-to. I m sure they would some khurafiati things.. Bappa "

Cupid " Sab acha hi hogaa "

Both came outside and she moved to them, they smirked and she was now sure that something is definitely wrong.  Karan entered the house at same time and he kissed her forehead, meenu and madhu Di smiled as he hugged them.

Karan " so whats happening.. All three together ?"

Teja " nothing just casual "

Meenu " no no, we r helping teju in packing her luggage for your honeymoon, must say sunny, her dress choices are good you know "

Cupid " when did she do? " he asked scrutinizing his eyebrows. 

Teja looked at her shocked and madhu di was controlling her laugh at her reaction,looking at teju, Karan know these two  have done something with her.  He chuckled and dragged teju with him to the their room..

She went to the luggage immediately and tried to open them but it was number locked and she couldn't open and just then her mobile pinged with notification.

Meenu Di❤ " Password for the luggage will be sent to you once u reach there "

She looked at her husband who was trying to control his laugh.

Karan " Chill, I know they did something "

Teju " they definitely did something with my luggage.. Bappaa "

Karan moved closer to her " may be they packed something for me which I would like you on wearing "

She blushed, she was sure they did something like that and hugged him.

Teju " We r going tonight and you will not tell me the place even now " she asked in her baby voice and he nodded no. 

Karan " Just few more hours baby "

She nodded and he hugged her.  The hours passed by and they came down with their luggage. The family smiled at them, teju parents were also there. 

They bid bye to everyone,

Madhu Di whispered to teju " Don't give in, demand and make him crazy, it's just you two there, so throw away the shyness and enjoy " ,teju was red when she was talking.

Cupid blushed " madhu di, ap merko bhi blush karwati ho "

Meenu " madhu, stop making her red now. "

Everyone laughed and they exchanged take care and stuff.  Omi also entered with his luggage, anvi want with him. He is also leaving to Dubai and the trio decided to get to airport together.

Anvi hugged teju tightly and she kissed her cheeks " I will miss you and yes, can I expect my niece soon ? "  she whispered to teju who slapped her arms, anvi side hugged Karan and the two couple moved to the car. 

They drove towards the airport and anvi was sad with omi departure. She is close to these three people and they all are leaving her at a time making her more sad.

Star " ye anvi itni sad hogaye, bechari"

Cupid " that's how u feel when your loved ones goes away "

Star " so you will also be sad if I goes away for sometime "

Cupid nodded no and she glared at him, he replied " I will not let you go away from me even for sometime, so y will I be sad "