HIS CLAIM

By Orphicknight

"You look awfully well for someone who died years ago." [ THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT!!! ] This is dar... More

(Writer's note)
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue

44

7.5K 280 36
By Orphicknight

Elsa

After taking a shower and getting dressed in my nightgown, I made my way downstairs where I saw my mother had already lit the fireplace for some coziness.

I couldn’t help but feel a little empty now that Nicholas  wasn’t here anymore. It was crazy how fast I had gotten used to him being around me to the point I would feel a little lonely whenever he wasn’t here.

“I made some tea. It’s decaf.” My mother smiled. She handed me a mug and sat next to me on the couch with another mug in her hands.

“Thank you.” I said gratefully. I loved having a cup of tea in the evening and it always made me feel relaxed.

We sat quietly together as we sipped our tea but it was a comfortable silence with the burning wood crackling. I turned to look at my mother when she let out a sigh and looked at

“I must say… They are a lot more different than I had expected.” I raised my brows in surprise before a smile appeared on my lips.

“They are. Especially Arianna and Josh.” I chuckled and she rolled her eyes at the mention of Josh.

“That boy needs a good smacking or two with my wooden spoon. Shameless boy.” She scoffed, making me laugh.

“Ah, yes, Josh  truly has no shame. You have no idea how many times has teased me with his stupid comments.” I shook my head a little while smiling as I remembered his dumb jokes.

“One time, he made such an inappropriate comment about me. Nicholas  punched him in the face.” I grimaced a little at the memory. I quickly realized I probably shouldn’t have shared that with her since she wasn’t fond of him. But to my surprise, she was actually smiling about it.

“Even though I hate to say it, it’s obvious he cares about you. They all do… And…” She took a deep breath and smiled while caressing my hair.

“I know I haven’t been supportive of your relationship with him… but I have just heard so much about them and I got scared for you. You are my priority. I want you to be safe and happy.” My mother gave me a soft smile as she spoke, and tears formed in my eyes.

“I can see you’re happy, and if it means you’re happy with him then there really isn’t much I can do about it. I don’t want to stand in your way of happiness.” A lump in my throat formed, feeling relieved that she had accepted our relationship and had seen a different side of him. I knew there was still some progress between them that had to be done but this was such a relief.

“And now, you’re going to have a baby… My God, when did you get so grown?” We chuckled a little, both with tears in our eyes as she pulled me into a hug.

“I know, I still can’t believe it.” I sniffed and wiped my eyes, smiling.

“Also, there is something I need to talk to you about.” I felt the nerves build up as I had no idea how to break it down to her, or how she would react but it was better to just tell it as it was without beating around the bush.

“He wants me to live with him when I go back for Tessa’s wedding.” I said quietly, watching her reaction. She let out a sigh and held my hand.

“I figured that much out…And so soon?” My mother looked at the fireplace.

“It only makes sense that you should live with him. But I need to talk to him before I let you go.”

“Talk to him about what?” She looked at me again, giving me a small smile.

“You don’t need to worry about it.”

“I hate that answer. He always gives me that answer.” I sighed but she just let out a small chuckle.

“What does it feel like to give birth?” I decided to ask. I kept thinking about it since the stuff Tessa  had said to me.

“Tessa  said one’s butthole explodes in the process.” My mother was sipping her tea but choked before letting out a laugh.

“That child talks too much. Don’t listen to her, your butthole won’t explode.” She shook her head in amusement.

“It feels like bad period cramps. Just a hundred times worse and then it just progresses into something far more painful…” She grimaced a little as if remembering the pain.

“That is not helpful at all, mom!” I looked at her in shock. Something worse than period cramps? My period cramps were already bad enough, forcing me to stay in bed because of the pain.

“But don’t worry! You will get the epidural and you won’t feel a thing. As soon as I got it, I slept through most of it, feeling no pain at all.” She quickly reassured me, making me feel more relaxed about it.

“Thank God!” I put my hand up to my chest as I breathed out in relief. I did not know what to do if I had to go through that much pain and it was not like I had any choice but to endure it. Though, I was still not too excited about giving birth mainly because I had no idea how the pain would be.

I could only hope it wouldn’t be too painful.

We ended up chatting for a while about everything as we sipped our tea. It was late and I couldn’t keep my eyes open for much longer.

“I will go to bed now. Goodnight, I love you.” I placed a kiss on her cheek and she gave me a soft smile.

“I love you, too. Goodnight, honey.”

Once reaching my room, I grabbed my phone only to get disappointed when I didn’t see any text messages or calls from Nicholas .Tessa  had texted earlier once they had arrived safely. They have been back for hours now, making me wonder if he got busy with work the minute he got back.

I got comfortable under the blanket and placed my phone next to me in case he decided to call, but tiredness quickly washed over me as soon as my head hit the pillow and I fell into a deep sleep.

A loud sound made me jolt up in bed. I looked around my  dark room in confusion, but there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary. Quick footsteps were making their way towards my room, making my heart beat like crazy in fear, having me staying frozen, not daring to move. The door opened and I saw it was my mother, her breathing coming out fast as she quickly got up to me.

“We need to leave, now!” She grabbed my hand, dragging me out of bed in a hurry. That was when I could see her.

With blood on her face and a gun in her hand.

“Mom, what’s happening?” I said in a panic, words barely coming out with how much my voice started to shake. She put her hand to my mouth to quiet me and moved us away from the door when we heard another set of footsteps approaching.

I held onto my mother tightly and she was focused on the door, aiming and ready to fire.

She quietly pulled me behind her when someone stopped in front of my door. The door got slightly pushed, opening it a bit further than it already was. My heart pounded like crazy when a pair of black gloves holding a gun entered our view.

My knees almost gave up on me when he stepped inside.

He was dressed up in all black and his head was covered, not allowing me to see what he looked like. He scanned the room, looking in the opposite direction from us. My mother wasted  no time and pulled the trigger, shooting him in the back of his head. I let out a strangled scream as I watched him drop dead in front of us.

She quickly grabbed my hand again as we ran out of my room while she scanned our surroundings before running downstairs.

My eyes went wide and a gasp escaped my lips as I saw two more dead bodies on the floor, one with a knife deep into his chest. My mind was going crazy, fear building up and taking over my body. If it wasn’t for my mother dragging me behind her, I would have collapsed right on the floor.

We busted through the door, heading for the car immediately, and that was when I noticed that everything was absolutely dark. There were no lights in the house or the streets.

My mother pressed down on the gas once we got inside the car, a scream coming out from me when someone suddenly jumped on the hood of the moving car, aiming his gun at us.

“Hold on!” My mother yelled to me and I quickly reached for the grab handle to steady myself as she made a sharp turn, making the man fly off. It took me a few tries to put my seatbelt on with how hard I was pulling it, and at this point, I had trouble breathing and my entire body was shaking in fear and panic.

“That dammed bastard took me by surprise! I should have known he would do this sooner rather than later.” She said angrily to herself while driving so fast everything was a blur.

“W-what’s going on? what’s happening?!” I screamed as I looked at her. Then my eyes widened even more when I -remembered Logan.

“Where’s Logan? Did you kill Logan?” At this point, I was just screaming everything that came to my mind.

“No! I haven’t seen him and I don’t know where he is.” This information should have given me relief. Instead, my heartbeat was going even crazier, thinking he was dead somewhere.

I went to reach for my phone, only realizing I didn’t have it with me.

“I need a phone!” I yelled out in frustration. I had to make sure he was okay and he wasn’t dead.

“There’s a phone in the glove compartment.” I quickly opened it and grabbed the phone, my fingers hovering over the numbers, trying to recall his number but my mind suddenly went completely blank.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” My mother said when something caught her eye in the rearview mirror. I looked back and saw two cars had appeared, driving fast to catch up to us.

“Elsa , get down!” She pushed me down in the seat just before the sound of gunshots could be heard. She tried to swerve to avoid them but it was difficult since we were on a long empty road with only trees surrounding us. I had my eyes squeezed shut, trying to calm down just a little so I would be able to remember someone’s phone number.

“They are aiming for the tires.” My mother continued to swerve sharply from side to side, making me snap out of it and quickly dial a number.

“Logan!” I yelled into the phone when it got picked up but no one said anything.

“Elsaa! Are you okay?!” I let out a breath of relief when I heard his voice.

“Thank God you’re alive!” I almost sobbed into the phone.

“I don’t know what’s going on. People broke into the house and we’re now in the car, trying to get away but two cars are following, shooting after us.” I quickly tried to explain the situation to him, stumbling over the words in the process.

“We’re driving as fast as we can to get to you. We got ambushed! They came out of fucking nowhere and took us by surprise!” He said in pure anger. I swallowed hard, thinking. about how they had managed to do this and why they were after us.

“We can see the cars now. We will take care of them from here.” I heard the gunshots coming from his end through the phone. I looked in the side mirror, now seeing the cars behind us swerving from side to side to avoid the shots, but it still didn’t stop them from shooting at us.

Just as I opened my mouth to say something to Logan, my head was violently smashed into the car door, making me drop the phone as we lost control of the car. The rear tire was shot and my mother tried to control the car but it was of no use as it kept forcing us to the side of the road and into the woods.

The car was violently shaking as it took us over the bumpy and uneven ground at a fast speed. Everything was happening so fast and my throat closed, not allowing me to make a sound before we violently crashed into a tree.

I groaned as I held my head in my hands, the feeling of something warm and wet touching my hands. My body felt heavy when I tried to look up and I slowly blinked to regain

focus in my sight. The door to my side opened and I saw my mother trying to talk to me but it sounded muffled. As if my head was underwater.

“Elsa, we need to run!” Her voice pierced through. The adrenaline rushed through my veins and made me quickly react, numbing the pain in my body as I hurriedly got out.

We ran fast deeper into the woods’ just as we heard the other cars stop, doors opening, and footsteps following us.

Gunshots were fired, making me scream, trying to cover my head with my arm as if it would help.

“Keep running!” Logan shouted to us and more shots were fired.

I was breathing heavily, already out of breath but somehow found the strength to run faster. Even though my lungs at this point were begging for me to stop and take a break. My mother held my hand tightly, her breathing coming out faster too, leading us through the woods, trying to get away as far as possible from whoever was after us.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How's the storyline? Guys plz comment and vote if you are intrested so I'll have idea to keep this story goin. And if you guys like it or not.... ☹️☹️☹️

.

.

.

Untill next part.....

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 9.5K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...
370 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...
4.3K 55 15
‼️WARNING‼️ 🔞Don't read if not above 18 or sensitive to sexual content 🔞 Francesca Knight At the young age of 13, on her birthday her father kille...