me, u& hennessy | K.F

Von naiithewriterr

#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... Mehr

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty eight.
new story update!

forty seven.

2.6K 108 5
Von naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

So far my whole night been a blur when I had got into Shania's room to my surprise she had a bottle of Casamigos waiting on me at first I didn't even want to drink it cause I hate the taste of it but I eventually caved in.

After a couple shots my head started to spin so I had to lock in and finish my makeup, once we both managed to get ready and not look a mess we almost finished the bottle before we even left the bnb.

"Yo mami you sure you're good?" Kay asked me for the hundredth time even though I've repeatedly given him the same answer.

"Yes Kay I'm good" I was feeling a little bit thirsty but the yacht was approaching so I couldn't complain "just keep holding my hand".

"Nah you two needa stop drinking like on some real shit" Dougie said as he stared at me and Nia sitting on the those sun lounger chairs.

"First of all Dougie I'm not drunk I'm tipsy" and I wasn't even but my head was spinning a lil bit so it made it look like I was just yapping "so how we gon leave if the party is ass?"

"Ion fucking know, jump in the water or some" Dougie shrugged.

"So we just gonna have to make sure it ain't ass" Shania's ass slurred Ion know how she's the drinker out of all of us and she gets drunk quicker than all of us, but she can hold her liquor well I can't.

"Nah that yacht big as shit" I heard Camrin say as he walked over with a drink in his hand "why we still standing here though?"

"Cause we waiting on homegirl to come get Dougie and his friends" Shania said as snuggled up with her boo like she was about to fall asleep or something.

"Yo why ain't see her though? She bad?" Nas asked in between inhaling the smoke from his blunt.

"Yes nigga and don't try pushing up on ha til a nigga do what he need to do, you heard?" Nas held his hands up in a lil surrender as he let out a chuckle.

"Nah brodie Imma let you have it cause we all know you don't be getting bitches for real" and that was the starter for the argument about to happen on who has/ gets the most bitches.

"Who don't be getting bitches?" Dougie asked with nothing but shock and confusion in his tone.

"You nigga" Nas chuckled.

"Yoo Kay tell this nigga cause Ion know what his ass talking bout" Dougie shook his head and look around to see if he could find that girl he was talking about.

"Nah don't involve me nigga I got a girl" Kay told him as he tightened the arm around my shoulder almost taking my ass out in the process.

"That don't mean nothing".

"Dougie?" A girl called out from behind him, he turned around with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh what's good?" He gave her a side hug as he let out a chuckle.

"These your friends?" He nodded his head as she pointed at us "oh hey y'all I'm Diamond and this my friend Alyssa" Alyssa gave us a lil wave so I waved back.

"Y'all can introduce yourselves later" Dougie put his arm around Diamond's shoulder ready to walk off but I stopped him cause where is he going?

"Hold on nigga lemme introduce myself" he let out a lil huff knowing he thinks I'm cockblocking but oh well "nice to meet you Diamond I'm Leilani" she held out her arms so I could give her a hug.

Doing so I could now hear this nigga breathing so heavily "you're so pretty I like that" she kinda looked me up and down and lingered a lil bit before she looked back up, but before I knew it I felt myself getting pulled back by Kevin.

"Y'all niggas needa get up too" that was the last thing Dougie said before they left.

"Um why was she looking at Leilani like that though?" Shania had asked what everyone was thinking cause homegirl had me confused.

"Ion know maybe she's into girls?" I suggested cause what other reason we got for homegirl looking at me like that.

"Is that you into yeah?" Setty asked with a grin on his face.

"No nigga I like dick only, Ion think I could do anything with a girl anyway" I shrugged I feel like I wouldn't take shit serious but it's not like I haven't thought about it.

I believe that every girl has a little bit of gay in them.

"No but you would do shit with me" Shania said as she moved her hand down my thigh.

This is exactly what I mean.

"Girl get ya freaky ass off me" I chuckled as I smacked her hand away.

"Y'all did some freak shit together or some?" Nas questioned as his eyes rotated between the two of us having us look at each other and laugh to add to the mystery.

"Is it your business?" Nia spoke up before I could but it didn't matter cause I was gonna say the same thing.

"Nah these niggas be undressing and shit in front of each other, of course they ass did some freaky" Setty added.

"Imma let y'all think what you wanna think cause we gots to go" I stood and fixed my clothing before I walked over to the boat.
––

It's been a lil minute since we got on this boat and my ass been having a blast I did get drunk which was standard, I took some pictures before my night went left and I found out Diamond and Alyssa is really cool peoples.

Diamond is also bisexual so it kind of made sense of how she was looking at me but them two girls know how to have fun, Alyssa was a lil stand-offish at first but she got a couple drinks in and became the life of the party for all of us.

At the beginning the whole thing was boring and I dead wanted to jump straight off the boat everyone was tryna be all mysterious and cute, so we kinda had to make our own lil joint since there ain't no where to go in the middle of the damn sea.

I put my hand in Kay's as he leaned on the rail and moved my hips against him to the rhythm with his hand on my waist and his face in my neck and placed kisses on it.

"You tryna get a nigga in trouble?" He said right by my ear due to the loud ass music.

"How you gon get in trouble?" I turned around and placed my hand under his tee and moved my hand as if I was gonna reach under his jeans.

"Nah since this the typa shit you on remember to keep that same energy aight?"

"You think I'm not going to?" I didn't even know what was going on for real as the liquor was speaking for me.

"Aight bet" just as our conversation ended so did the lil journey across the seas they were taking this party to some other joint that was happening but it's about to hit 1AM I can't party no more.

I don't really know what everyone else was doing, I was just ready to get my ass up and off the boat "Lei?!" I heard someone call out turning around I seen Shania speed walking towards us "you not coming to the next one?"

"Ion think I can party any more" I chuckled "you leaving now?" She nodded her head and took a quick glance over at Setty and the rest of them "text me when you get there".

"I got you, Diamond and Alyssa asked for your number so I gave it to them if that's cool?"

"Yeah it's fine" I was supposed to give them my number but I only just remembered now that Nia brought it up "Imma see you" I gave her a quick hug before I turned around and placed my hand in Kay's before we walked off.
––

And much to my surprise the second we got back I did not keep that same energy as I didn't really sober up after a shower so anything that I do is primarily the alcohol adding onto me being dick deprived.

Kay was on the balcony smoking during the duration of the shower so he should be coming into the room anytime soon so with that I decided to dress up in this lil lingerie set I had in my suitcase and there isn't a better time to wear it than now.

I fixed the lil gown I had on then put on my cute slides before I went towards the balcony as soon as I stepped outside I felt the cool air nip at my neck.

"I thought ya ass wasn't really onnat" he chuckled as he looked me up and down, he slowly licking on his lips.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He rolled his eyes at me and leaned forward so he could pull me over to him "you don't think I look good?" I already knew what he was thinking just from how he was looking at me.

"You gotta take this off though so a nigga can see everything" his voice was becoming raspier and lower the more time went on.

He tugged on my gown so I let it just fall right off since it was already on its way out.

Stepping back I gave him a nice slow twirl having him smack the fuck out my ass but that shit turned me the fuck on "ya sexy ass".

Once we was face to face he put his hand around my neck and tilted my head up towards him before he placed his lips on my own, the second our lips touched it felt like our bodies were merging into each other from how passionate the kiss was.

His hands moved down my body until he got to my ass and started to rub up on it, he gave it a second before he unexpectedly picked me up, with him moving his lips to my neck kissing me all over so I decided to put hand under his sweatpants and rub up on his dick.

Doing so he let out a groan and once again all I can say is immediate waterfalls I felt myself being placed on a bed but I didn't even realise this nigga was even walking.

"Ion even wanna take this shit off" Kay muttered as he looked down at my body.

He acting like I can't put on a thousand more so I decided to make this quick "okay so I'm gonna help you" I placed his hand on the waistband of the panty and dragged it off my body, when we made eye contact he was looking a lil speechless like I'm not sticking to my word.

A smirk made its way to his face as he looked at me "you some different I swear" he connected our lips and moved back in between my legs.

He began to kiss me all over my body starting from my neck to my breast then to my stomach.

He began to kiss in between my legs having me let out a light moan which turned into a much louder one as he began to lick all on my clit almost taking my body by surprise "mmm" I hummed.

He put his hand on the back of my thigh to keep me from closing my legs from there I felt hopeless "fuckk" I moaned as I put my hand on his head not knowing whether I wanted to pull him closer or push his head away.

I was moaning so loud that if anyone walked in the bnb it's over for me, a knot began to tighten in my stomach so I already knew was about to happen.

I gripped onto his hair as much as I could without hurting him from the grip I currently had on the roots of his hair.

"Oh fuck" I mumbled as I came, but for some reason he ain't wanna stop and my body couldn't take anymore "nooo stop" I breathed out as I pushed his head away.

"You sure you can handle this ma?" He had his boxers on with his dick hard and thick as shit.

"Of course I can" who am I kidding?
Flipping myself over so I was on all fours, I leaned back and arched my back for him.

Shit was becoming messy and sloppy but I'm here for it, he smacked me on my ass as he moved his dick between my slit cause my shit was so wet it "accidentally" slipped in making both of us moan so loudly since we wasn't expecting it.

My body automatically pushed my self closer towards him before I started to throw my ass back on him "shit Lani" he moaned and placed a couple smacks on my ass, moaning in response he put his hands on my waist and began to catch my rhythm.

Him matching my rhythm was too risky and dangerous for the both of us cause a baby might just get made tonight but since he took over that thought flew straight out my head "fuck baby" I muttered under my breath as I gripped onto the bed sheets.

This nigga was too consistent in every stroke making him continuously hit the perfect spot "fuckk!" I tried to move off him but he tightened the grip he had on my body.

"Whys ya ass running? Ain't you say that you could handle it?" He asked and waited on a response but didn't get one cause I said when shit be feeling mad good brain don't know what the fuck to do "hm?"

"Yesssuh I did" I finally managed to get out after mumbling my answer.

"Fuck I'm bouta nut" he announced just as I tightened myself around him making him let out a groan I decided to copy his rhythm to keep hearing him moan, I swear it be sounding so good "fuck" he muttered as I felt him nut inside me and then pull out.

He should've kept going cause it's too late now, he lifted me up and moved to lay on the bed I straddled his lap and leaned down to kiss him, he unclipped my bra then let his hands roam my body.

The kiss was slow with him sticking his tongue in my mouth since I never make the first move, he moved his hand down and began to rub on my clit.

He put his hands back on my waist as kept eye contact with me the whole time I moved down his dick, Ion know how he being that for so long cause I ended up closing my eyes just cause he was making me feel nervous.

I placed my hands on his chest before I began to move something about riding gon do it for me every time.

Deciding to look back in his eyes he bit on his bottom lip and now that we was both back into it, I wasn't nervous anymore since that lil part when you finding your correct position it do be a lil awkward.

"Damn you feel so good" I moaned he moved his hands to my ass and gripped onto it as I continued my movements.

Instead of using his chest for something to lean on I moved my hands to hold onto the headboard, since I was leaning over him he began to kiss all over my titties and I already knew he wanted to leave marks on my body.

"Fuck Leilani" he groaned and began to match my movements, leaning back I placed my hands on his thighs as I felt my orgasm approach, I felt myself tighten around him as his strokes became faster and sloppier "you bouta nut?"

"Mhmm" I dragged out as I came on him, not even a couple seconds later I felt him nut inside me for the second time and all I can say is that we're doomed cause birth control ain't some magic potion nie.

I rode out my orgasm allowing my breathing and shit to calm down before I collapsed on top of him "you hungry?"

I let out a chuckle since it ain't even been a minute since we fucked and this nigga asking me if I wanna eat, but now that he brought up food, I'm bout hungry as fuck.

"I am" I sat up and wrapped my hair in a bun before I got off his lap with the energy and strength that I had left I took myself into the bathroom to clean up myself.

Turning on the light I looked in the mirror to make sure I wasn't looking a hot mess.

My eyes were a lil red and my lips were a lil swollen but I still looked good and I didn't miss the red marks all over my neck and in between my breasts.

Finishing up in the bathroom I walked back out and looked for something to throw over my body, finding one of his t-shirts I put it on with some fresh panties before I went to lay down.

Going on my phone I seen Devanté still asking me if I was going to link up with him as well as a text from Shania saying that she made it to the party, sighing I went onto IG to see what was new on my feed, and of course nothing was new.

Just the same blog pages and a couple recent pictures.

Feeling Kay place himself on top of me his body weight almost smushing me into damn mattress "ugh get off me" I groaned as I tried to push him off.

Ion know what it is but every time we fuck he always gotta lay on top of me.

"Yo stop talking like that, like you just weren't on my body" he said as he squeezed the fuck out my cheeks.

"Ouch?" I spoke with my words jumbling up since he don't wanna let go of my face, going onto the camera I put my hand on his to loosen the hold on my face "look at the camera".

"Fuck your camera" rolling my eyes I took the pictures with him complying anyway "but why you ain't tell me that ya ass went on birth control?"

Whipping my head in his direction cause everything was now adding up "is that why you nutted in me?!"

"Nah I was gon do that anyway, shit was feeling mad good" he chuckled.

"Kevin!" I whined as I lightly slapped his chest out of embarrassment "you had me thinking your pull out game was weak, but what if you get me pregnant?"

"That shit don't matter" he carelessly shrugged "Ion understand why ya ass ain't tell me".

"Cause I know you would do some dumb shit like.. nut in me?" I muttered sarcastically.

"It's cool ain't shit gon happen" he shrugged once again and just from that I have a feeling this nigga been plotting I know he wants a baby but you acting tooooo nonchalant for me, "you tryna smoke though?"

It's sad to say but I stay drinking and smoking so ain't no baby surviving in here.

"Sure" I mumbled, he put the blunt between his lips before he sparked up the lighter I decided to go live since I was getting bored.

@ajjs1mm0ns yoooo shes back??

@jessyyx0xo ugh i only came to see my nigga

Here come the delusional fan girls "unt unt who's ya nigga?"

@everybodyluvsha yah gon make her mad🤣 chill aht

@highertj how's miamiii

"Miami been real good" I smiled just to show my happiness but then I got bombarded with flashbacks so my smile didn't leave.

"Fuck is ya ass smiling about?" Kay asked as he passed me the blunt.

"I'm just thinking" I shrugged.

"Thinking about what?" Now he was all up in my face cause he knows exactly why I'm smiling this hard cause other than that I ain't got nothing to smile about.

"Kevin stop acting like you'n know you just want me to say it" I huffed.

"You right" he chuckled before he placed a kiss on my lips.

@ricomonton i just seen them hickeys i know EXACTLY why she smiling

@valentina_ray OH THEY GETTING ZOWNNNN!!

@samariaseven7 you got kay kay putting in work 🤭?

"I promise you nothing was going down" I lied I took an inhale of the blunt as I laughed at these damn comments.

@jessyyx0xo ugh wheres kay😒

"Since you wanna see him so bad" I got up and leaned over his shoulder I put the phone down so you could only see a tiny bit of his face, just as he turned to face me I gave him a peck knowing damn well he was gonna want more.

For some reason our kisses are becoming way too passionate I don't know if I'm tripping or what but I ain't wanna get too into it so I pulled away and moved my phone so the camera was just on me "you wanted to see him right?"

@avantae nah bae why you gon do me like that?

@jessyyx0xo now i gots to block you 💔

"Sorry y'all but my baby is tooo cute" I said as I finally put the camera on him.

"Word to my mother ya ass is bugging how you gon call a handsome ass nigga cute?"

"Ain't you though?" I said as I maintained eye contact with him before I leaned to give him a peck.

"Them baby ass kisses" he muttered.

@6tez he issssss😫😫

@lorrbyaliaa yuppp he iss😛

"Hold on y'all whenever I say he's fine y'all can't agree with me so from the top, y'all why my nigga so finee?"

@therealsshan hell na , girl u could do sm betta .

@bennyjemi uh girl he look a lil scaryy

@smurkii0 as long as you happy sister😬

"This is why I love y'all" I chuckled.

"We leaving" he lightly slapped me on my thigh as he got up off the bed.

"And going where?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows cause I don't remember making any plans.

"You hungry right?" I thought this nigga was gonna order some but then I remembered ain't nobody delivering food at this time, dropping my phone on the bed I went to go put on some sweatpants and my crocs.

Looking back at the screen I saw a bunch of people telling me not to get off live "I ain't leaving just yet" picking up my phone I linked my arm through Kay's and held onto his bicep as we walked out the room.

@floxkasznn screen recording for my edit😝

"Bro Kay hates them lil edits he thinks they're corny but keep making them cause I love them" he smacked his lips and shook his head completely disagreeing with me.

"Nah stop making them corny ass videos" he said to his lil fans.

@floxkasznn yk we can't do that.. A* for trying tho🙃

We stood by the mirror so you know I had to pose for them with Kay's ass making shit sexual, he bent me over and pretended as if he was giving me backshots "you can't do that there's kids on here".

"Them lil bad ass kids ain't innocent" he smacked his lips and flipped them off "and Imma tell y'all moms".

"You can carry me, my legs hurt" in one smooth motion my legs were around his waist.

@kcy0ungin so where yall goin🤨

"We're going to get some food so when I get in the car I'm ending this, y'all dead boring me" we finally made it outside and I ain't seen him make any attempts to walk me to the passenger seat "nigga we not in the towns we for real can get arrested".

"Ya ass always worried bout some" he closed the door and got comfortable in the seat I gave my live a lil wave before I ended it and put my phone away.

"Wake me up when we get there please?"

"Yea" he mumbled.
———

edited

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.3K 293 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
178K 8K 46
"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't wanna be with me, just like them, but y...
8.8K 423 16
He grunted as he grabbed my arm again and made me face him, but he didn't say anything. My anger was mounting and this was as private as it was going...
654K 15.6K 62
๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–? ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข๐™ข!! โ”โ” "Anyways y'all I'm bouta hop off cause I'm so mother fucking hungry...