The Betrayed Luna's Revenge

由 purple2ink

"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130 (THE END)

Chapter 6

935 27 1
由 purple2ink

**Elora's POV**

“What guts!” The elders yelled and turned to leave.

“Halt!” I ordered and they obeyed.

They turned to look back at me, their eyes were literally spitting fire, but I cared less.

“Tomorrow night will be my coronation. I want you all to be there, and if by any chance I didn't see any of you, you'll have me to contend with. So, tomorrow night, wear your finest robes, visit the barber for a haircut if you want any and look good for my coronation,”

One of them was about to talk, but I raised my hand and stopped him.

“It's an order coming from me, the Luna.” I snapped.

They sighed and nodded before walking out, leaving only me, Dexter and Elder Blake.

“I'm proud of you, daughter. You've shown me that you have the blood of our late Alpha running through your veins. You'll make a great Luna, and you have my full support.” He smiled.

I returned the smile and he walked out.

I got down from the throne and walked to where Dexter stood, glaring daggers at me.

“You should have stepped down when I asked you to, Dexter. Maybe, I would have shown you an inch of pity.” I scoffed.

“Mark my words, Elora. This isn't over! I will make sure your stay on that throne is one with endless troubles and calamities,” He threatened.

“You have no shame, do you? You have the guts to threaten me? Let me make it clear to you, in case you have forgotten so soon. Presently, your fate is in my hands. I could order for your execution with just a flick of my little finger and trust me when I say you won't like stepping on my toes.” I snarled.

He chuckled darkly and looked me directly in the eyes. “Watch and see, I'm going to make this palace a living hell for you. Kill me now that you have the chance, Luna.” He chuckled.

I snickered and took a step closer to him. The heels I was wearing made it easier for me to tower over him because he was average in height.

“I'm going to spare you. You know why? Because, I want you to see me do things that you've never in your 35 years of existence done. I want you to see me take over kingdoms, fight and win battles, bring this pack out of the mud you've thrown it into and polish it. After you've noted that, then I will end your miserable life. So, calm down, beta. Your death will not be profitable now.” I smirked and walked away.

He growled and cursed under his breath, but I said nothing and continued moving.

Just you wait and see how I'm going to bring you all down one by one. I'm sparing no one because my revenge must be served cold.

I clapped my hands and the maids ran to meet me. “Tomorrow night is my coronation,” I announced, and they exchanged looks. “Yeah. I want this palace decorated to meet my taste. Nothing should be out of place. I don't care whatever theme you're going to use, just make it beautiful,” I ordered.

They bowed and left.

“Guards!” I called.

They ran to meet me with their heads bowed. “Spread the word. Tomorrow night is my coronation. I am going to officially become the Luna of White Tide pack. I want every single person in this pack to be in attendance, okay?”

“Okay, your majesty!” They bowed and ran to do as I've said.

I sighed and made my way to my room. I sat on the bed and rid myself of the heels I was putting on. As I slid out of my clothes, my thoughts drifted to Damon and what happened in school today.

I was already tired of asking the moon goddess why she mated me to him. Most of the reasons why I'm trying as much as possible to avoid him is because of everything I've done to him. I've been so terrible to him and can't help it. If I decide to be nice to him now, the guilt will eat me whole.

I sighed and entered the bathroom. The maids had already prepared my bath. I looked at the bathtub and couldn't wait to get in.

Removing my towel, I entered and sighed in satisfaction. The water was warm and smelled like roses. I sunk my body deep into the tub and rested my head against the side of the tub.

I closed my eyes, allowing the bubbles to tickle my bare skin. My muscles relaxed under the heat.

“This is more like it.” I smiled.

After enjoying the water enough, I started scrubbing myself clean and then got out. I dried off before wrapping the towel around my chest.

When I walked back towards my room, I stopped in front of a mirror, staring at my reflection and recalled how the sword pierced through my heart. I sighed and rubbed my chest.

I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Yes?” I answered.

“My princess, your best friend is here to see you.” The maid at the door said and I frowned.

Best friend, my ass! The best friend I trusted and she betrayed me.

“Let her in.” I responded, and before I knew it, the door flung open and Zora ran in.

“I rushed in here the moment I got the news. You're taking over the throne?” She asked. The disbelief was evident in her tone, and I couldn't help chuckling.

“Why are you surprised?” I asked.

“Because I don't comprehend what's going on. Since this morning, you've been acting entirely different from the person I used to know. Are you sure you're Elora, my best friend?” She asked.

The Elora part, yes, it's still me but best friends? Not anymore.

“It's me. Believe it or not, I'm getting crowned tomorrow. You're invited and oh, don't forget to invite that loser too. What's his name again?” I narrowed my eyes and sat on a chair with my legs folded.

“Lucien?” She sighed. “Come on, Elora. Because he is interested in you doesn't make him a loser.”

“You talk like you know him too well.” I smirked.

She suddenly became silent before ruffling her hair.

“Elora, explain what's going on to me. I'm lost here. The other day, you said that you were going to ascend the throne when you turned 20 and  married. What suddenly happened?” She asked.

“I don't think I owe you that explanation,” I retorted. “You can leave for now, Zora. I need to sort some things out on my own. Door's that way.” I used my head to point there and started applying body lotion.

“We'll talk better tomorrow.” She walked out.

I scoffed and continued massaging my body with the cream when my phone beeped.

I stretched my hand and picked it from the bed. It was a text message from Damon. I stood for a while, contemplating on whether to open it or not.

I decided to open it and when I did, my eyes widened.

It read;

“I am standing at your door. I told the maids not to inform you since I want you to give me the orders directly, Luna.”

What the heck is wrong with this person? I sighed and quickly put on a short yellow gown. It was the nearest to me, and I had no choice.

I exhaled and texted him to come in.

The door slowly opened and he stepped in. He had changed his clothes and looked casual. I forced myself not to stare at him.

“Leave us,” I ordered the maids.

They bowed and walked out.

“What do you want?” I snapped.

“Is it wrong to see my mate because I missed her?” He asked. His eyes not leaving my body.

“I won't warn you again, Damon. Do not call me your mate. I am not your mate!” I snapped.

He chuckled and started walking towards me. I moved back, but he followed until my back hit the wall. He bent to look into my eyes. Our faces were only inches apart, and his hot breath fanned my face.

My heart beat accelerated, and I couldn't stop my body from the reaction. I wanted to avoid moving because if I did, I might end up kissing him.

He bent his head and I quickly closed my eyes. When nothing happened, I opened them slowly to see him looking at me with a bemused expression on his face.

He suddenly started laughing and I frowned.

“You said you aren't my mate, but I see something entirely different in your eyes, my love.” He blew me a kiss.

“You!” I growled in embarrassment.

“Were you expecting me to kiss you, mate?” He asked.

“Stop annoying me.” I snapped.

“It's the truth, you were expecting a kiss.” He chuckled.

I felt like throwing him through the window. “Just get out. I don't want to see your face.”

“But, I want to see yours.” He argued.

“Get out!” I growled louder this time and he chuckled.

Dammit. He is so annoying.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.4K 86 29
《Made by the attempts to escape the shackles of her past...a girl learns to use love as a pawn in her vindictiveness and vindication. There is a dan...
146 2 46
He's been damaged by his past, yet his relentlessness never stopped him to aim for the greatest thing in the world, wealth. Keld Steffano Ellison is...
4.8K 276 36
A hundred years ago the world Omora was filled with magic. It flowed through the rivers, blew with the wind; magic sparked with every flame ignited...
7.6K 432 24
Second chances.. Always comes to people who needs them... But.. What's important is... How one uses it.. Her love.. Her trust .. Her affection...