BACHELORETTES my favourite ta...

By Jaquelin_Scar_222

Sana is a escort (G!P) SANA. TOP SANA ALWAYS. More

.
Think you can handle me?
Break it down.
Vivienne and Cigs
Runway
Closure
Devil.
Nightmare
Silence
Joke
Drunk in you.
Aching
Forgive me.

Hush

308 13 2
By Jaquelin_Scar_222

Sana's pov.

Always .

"You can't leave me Sana, you can't! How's gonna love you like I do??? Who's gonna accept you with that between your legs and the name you made for yourself?? No one will want to be with an intersexual whore Sana, only I will. Whoever will tell to you about wanting more than to appease their fantasies of being with a woman and man at the same time is fucking lying."

I could hear Marisol yelling as I carried my suitcases down the stairs and out if the old apartment building we used to live togheter in.

The cold winter air sent shivers down my spine as I wrapped my scarf around my neck and took a deep breath before making my way down the street, out of the slum neighbourhood I once called my home. Past the drunkies ,the prostitutes and crackheads.

Past the bad memories and lost time.

And towards a life I was deserving of.

"Sana! You finally made it!" Chaeyoung said as she stood up from the bar stroll and we hugged.

"The model been keeping you busy, we haven't went out for days." The blonde said as she took a sip from her whiskey.

I sat down next to her and smiled as I ordered myself the same thing.

"You know I like giving my clients all my attention. That's why I'm payed so well, I give full services." I said making Chaeyoung roll her eyes with a chuckle.

"Well my bad I can't play girlfriends with women that pay for my time." Chae said and even tho I laughed it left me thinking.

All these women were paying for what I had to offer..why did it feel like I was the one paying them ?

"How are things going with Myoui ?" I asked, trying to avoid the new found question in my mind.

Chaeyoung's smile dropped considerably before she took another sip from her drink and I did the same as I watched her closely.

"Have you ever fell in love with someone that you can not have?" Chaeyoung asked in a hushed tone and I covered my mouth in shock.

"Don't tell me-.."

"Yes ...sana. I have feelings for her." Chaeyoung confessed before her eyes meet mine.

There was no trace of dishonesty . She was saying the truth.

She was in love with her client.

And this was unacceptable.
Not Having any feelings for a client was a unspoken rule , a rule that should never be broken for the sake of both parties.

"What will you do now..?" I asked Chaeyoung who just sighed as she shrugged.

"I can't be without her for more than a few seconds ,I feel like I'm dying if I don't see her at least once a day. How am I supposed to react Sana? What would you do?" Chaeyoung asked me, this time her eyes were getting teary as she looked at me.

And once again I was left with a question .

What would I do..?

______________________________________

Tzuyu's pov.

"Miss Chou are you 100% sure you want to do this? You don't have to-"

"No. I will." I cut Dahyun off before looking down into her worried eyes and walking inside the dark office.

Too familiar.

The walls were a deal grey, floors and ceilings black.

I hated it.
I hated the lack of light inside ,I hated the lack of colour.

"My masterpiece." Her voice made me look towards the leather chair behind the desk that slowly turned around revealing Louisa in a bloody red Saint Laurent suit.

Her grey hair was styled in a perfect bun, her lipstick matching the colour of her suit.

She stood up and my body froze for a moment.

I had to get it togheter. I couldn't show I was intimidated by her.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend, weren't you going to introduce us sooner?" She asked as she walked around me slowly as I stood in the middle of her office frozen, like some statue.

"I didn't know you were so interested in my love life." I managed to say nonchalantly. The clicking of her heels stopped for a few seconds then suddenly I felt hands holding my waist from behind before she spun me around so I can face her.

Her green eyes were burning holes through my head.

"I own you Chou Tzuyu. The only reason you can go around misbehaving is because the leash I put around your neck.." she said as her right hand wrapped around my neck gently "this leash that I and only I am holding allows you to." Her hold around my neck tightened slightly as she pushed me to sit down on her desk.

I wanted to cry.

"What are you gonna do now? Have your way with me like old times?" I asked, trying hard to keep my voice from trembling as her other hand caressed my exposed thigh, the tip of her fingers slipping under the hem of my skirt, just slightly.

"I can do as I please with you Tzuyu. I let you do whatever you wanted for far too long now, you know very well that I can ruin your life with just a snap of my fingers." She whispered against my ear and I squinted my eyes as I tried to stay still and not break into tears.

I hated her.
I hated her.
I hated her.

"Or did you forget about our little secret ..hmm?" She asked again before kissing my cheek.

That was my last straw.

I pushed her away immediately and stood up  when she grabbed my wrist and a harsh slap landed on my cheek , making me lose balance as I grabbed the desk before I fell.

I didn't want to be at her feet.

Suddenly the door bursted open and I looked up to see no other than Sana and Dahyun ,side by side looking absolutely infuriated.

"What's the meaning of this??" Sana asked as she made her way towards Louisa who just stared into her eyes.

"I could ask the same thing, you were the one storming into my office this late at night." She said as Dahyun quickly helped me up.

"Are you okay miss Chou?" She whispered and I just nodded before looking at Sana who chuckled at Louisa's words before brushing her hair back in annoyance.

"I could ask you what would the rest of your business partners and clients would think about you hitting a model, sexually harassing and threatening her too." Sana said and I frowned before I looked down at Dahyun who avoided my gaze.

"You got any proof of that?" Louisa asked nonchalantly as she poured herself a glass of whisky before leaning against her desk as she took a sip right under Sana's eyes.

"Is a whole video enough proof of that?" Sana asked as she put her hands on the desk, trapping Louisa between the piece of furniture and her body. "Or do I need to dig more to find proof?" She asked and for the first time I saw Louisa frozen.

No arrogant gestures ,no smart remarks.

Just frozen.

"So? No answer?" Sana asked and she pulled away. Louisa's eyes were still burrowed deep into Sana's, but she stood quiet.

"Alright, have a nice evening miss Castillo." Sana said before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the desk as Dahyun followed behind immediately.

My eyes remained focused at our hands before I looked at Sana who didn't stop at all untill we got out of the building and I felt strange.

I felt a sense of freedom.

"Dahyun, are you sure you don't want to come?" Sana asked before turning to look at Dahyun as I stood quiet , just watching the two.

"Yes, I have some things to finish." Dahyun said and I frowned questioningly as I looked at her but she once again avoided my gaze making me even more confused.

But before I could ask something Sana held my hand once again and pulled me towards the car, even tho I was still looking back at Dahyun who waved at me before walking inside the building.

"C'mon Tzuyu, get in." Sana said and I just obeyed as I got into the passenger's sit and rested my head against the window.

Everything was in a rush, I couldn't understand a thing.

"How did you know I was there?" I asked Sana as soon as she started driving.

"I was at a club nearby with a friend so I arrived pretty fast." She replied as she focused on the road.

"Why did you come?" I asked again and Sana stood silent for awhile before looking at me.

"You are my client, and more so, a human being.How could anyone turn a blind eye on abuse?" Sana asked and I stared into her sincere eyes before she looked at the road once again.

"Dahyun called?" I asked and I could see Sana smile slightly before nodding.

"Your assistant cares about you a lot, it's like you two are sisters or something, that's how worried she was. It seems like she would do anything for you." Sana said and I felt my blood run cold as I completely froze .

Unable to think, move, speak.

Dahyun would never do that ..she couldn't.

"TURN THE CAR AROUND NOW."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.4K 43
In the process of Moving on from past Tzuyu stumbles on a girl who works for her and likes that the girl challenges her. Tzuyu G!p Credits to: @blink...
15.3K 923 2
Minatozaki Sana was blind when she was still a child and her parents died in an unfortunate event leaving her alone. She lives alone and is only rece...
66.1K 3.2K 81
"In the end, we only regret the chances that we didn't take" "You will just know that, that someone is important to you when she is already gone" "Do...
149K 2.1K 10
"You cannot do this to me, Sana!"-Tzuyu "The agreement never asked you to do something like that, Mr.Ch...Kim."- Sana This story is about a super ric...