Still MY Wife

By asmyhope

You started banging on the door, screaming, "HELP SOMEBODY! PLEASE!" He held your body in his arms, slowly co... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
FO R T Y S IX
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E

T W E N T Y O N E

177 6 13
By asmyhope

Sometimes we make the worst choices because they are the best one for us.

You made your way downstairs to announce one such choice of yours. Still feeling unsure deep inside, you stepped inside Jimin's office. He was sitting on his chair, legs crossed, zoned out. He was looking up at the celling, deeply lost in his thoughts that he didn't even paid attention of your presence there.

"You wanted your answer right?"

His body made a movement. He uncrossed his legs and stood up, making his way towards you with concerned look in his eyes.

"It's okay. Y-You should rest.", he said keeping his hands on your cheeks.

You pushed his hands down and stated, "I'm here to give my answer and to...to ask something in return."

"Anything you want. But first let's sit and talk.", he pointed at the chair pulling you gently by your arm.

"Lily can have Minji."

He stopped. His head slowly turned towards you. His lips made a faint smile, smirk would be a better word.

"R-Really? I knew you are smart and know how to handle the situation. That's a good decision."

"I'm not finished. I want something in return too."

"Yes, anything, just tell me."

After a deep breath and a lot of emotions, you asked, "First. As soon as my... As soon as Lily is with her daughter, I want you to let them go. You won't have any contact with Lily or Hoseok. You will NOT harm them."

"Oh... Okay, don't worry about that. I won't."

"Second and the last. I want us to go away from here. We're not living in Korea anymore."

His eyes widened hearing your demands which are in his favour. He began suspecting you because why will you say all that. Trying to get away from him all this time, it's weird for him. Still Jimin played along with you.

"O-Okay. I'm ready for that. I promise we'll leave as soon as possible and I w-won't hurt them."

"No stuttering. I want it clear. No playing games Jimin."

"Believe me. Park Jimin, one of the most powerful man in Korea, I don't break promises. Especially to them whom my heart is beating for."

He came closer. You started walking backwards. You felt the wall at your back. He was glaring in your eyes filled with deep emotions. His lips were shaking, they were desperate to touch your.

"Jimin...", your voice lowered but eyes were in contact with his.

Suddenly he picked you up in his arms in bridal style which startled you. He started walking out.

"Put me down! What are- Jimin what the fuck?", you yelled at him making the staff come and have a look. Your hands were wrapped around his neck because of course you didn't wanted to fall.

"Shh! Let's go outside. I'm picking you up because you need rest dear."

"You need to rest your needy ass."

Your words made the staff baffled. No one has ever talked to him like that. Their mouths were hung open. But for Jimin, the more you curse him, the more he enjoys your fierce behaviour.

"That's not a very decent word to use.", he teased.

"Get me down and I'll show you how DECENT words I'd love to use after your name."

This time too, he chuckled and murmured, "This! I love when you do that."

You stared at him with a confused expression, also annoyed by the way he said that which was meant to tease you.

He ordered his guards to bring his car, still carrying you.
He carefully placed you at the passenger seat of his black and shiny Benz. He pulled the seatbelt and tried to cross it over you. You held his hands.

"Thank you. Enough."

He closed the door and sat at the driving seat.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Are you scared?"

Yes.

"Pfft! Scared? You've done much worse. I've seen death from up close, that much worse."

His smile dropped.

He delivered after a long pause, "No one can take you away from me, not even God, not even you yourself."

You looked at him. His expressions were serious. The cresent moon eye changed itself to siren's. His grip on the steering wheel became stronger. He took a quick glance at you showing a feeling of "I do what I says."

After a while, he parked his car in an open area. He looked at you. You were confused yet again.

"Wh- Where are we?"
Before you could ask anything more he opened the door and picked you up again.

"Again? Jimin! Leave. Let me-"
You paused yourself. Your eyes finally recognised the place. Your heart skipped a bit. A sudden change of emotions bundled up your mind. A teardrop escaped your eyes. You were completely blank.

Hoseok-

"Mom. Mom!", Hoseok shouted in anger. Seeing his child cry that much and that too because of his mom was frustrating and disheartening.

"What happened? You need anything?", she came rushing.

"What did you told her?", his clenched his teeth looking at Minji wrapped in his arms.

"Why is she crying? And I didn't said-", she tried to look concerned and denied.

"Mom, you told her Y/n is...is dead?"

"Ah...Hobi, listen, she's a big girl-"

"She's obviously not", he raised his voice for the first time on his mother, "She's just a child. How can you say something like that to my daughter."

"Hoseok! Isn't she my grand daughter too? I want the best for her. Don't you think so?"

"And you're not doing the best. Please for god sake don't make her believe she's mature. Mom she went through this before too, not again."

"So now you will teach your mother how to raise a child?"

Here comes the "Mother" card.

He rolled his eyes and gasped, "Wow mom. Let's not repeat my childhood with my daughter, shall we?"

His mother just stood there witnessing the harsh words she received by her own son.

"Y-You said it. You changed a lot after marriage. I c-can't believe this."

She left from there. Hoseok tried to stop her but she didn't even looked back.

"Ah! Fu-", his mouth stopped because of Minji. He checked her by pulling her chin up, she dozed off after crying.
Hoseok pulled up the blanket to her waist and rested her head on the pillow. He caressed her hair while observing her little princess, the reason you and him stayed, the reason for that bit of happiness he have even during these times. He was helpless, he couldn't do anything at the moment because of his injuries but seeing Minji gave him the hope.

"I will try to be a better father and husband for my loves.", he promised himself.

"Why am I so helpless? Why can't I do anything right now. I wonder how she is?"

You never left his minds. His thoughts were constantly about you. He starts with you and ends with you.

One hour later-

"Hoseok! Someone is here to meet you.", his mother said with a cherish smile to him who was sitting on a chair in the balcony.
Hoseok looked back to see them. A tall and muscular man wearing a sleek blue shirt and black pants entered the room. He was looking intimidating but seeing Hoseok, his dimples flashed themselves which made him much more attractive than he is.

"Hi. How are you?", the person asked while standing in front of him.

"Worst. That's why I called you Namjoon."

The person was none other than Kim Namjoon, Jisoo's boyfriend. He came to Korea after a whole year from Italy. For Jisoo and the world he is a well established attorney working 9 to 5 overseas. But in reality, his job is far dark and dangerous.

"Good thing you did. Everything is on me now Hoseok."

"But you approached me first, only I know about you. Can I ask why? Why are you helping me?"

"Long story short, it's because of Jisoo. She called me one day and started crying. She told me all the shit happened here and who is doing it. I can't stand a single tear in her eyes Hoseok."

"But that still doesn't answer my question. Why out of everyone, you told ME about yourself ? Why not Jisoo?"

He chuckles and after a pause continues, "Just know that we have the same enemy. With you, what I want to do will be a lot easier."

"Does that mean Jim-"

Hoseok had to stop as he heard Jisoo coming into the room with tea tray in her hands.

"You two are getting along huh?"

"Yeah babe.", he said while making himself comfortable on the chair.

"Joon have you discussed that..."

Hoseok looked at him with confusion but Namjoon handled the situation wisely.

"Yeah. I know people who'll help him. She'll be here with us in no time. Don't worry."

Hoseok nodded and continued the play.

"Yeah. Thank you both of you."

"Hoseok, we're doing what should be done. We all love her very much."

Author-

Can you guess where did Jimin took Y/n? ;)

Hint- It's about Yoongi.

PS: Expect the unexpected for the next part. I'm so excited to share it with you all!?!?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.8K 33
Sequel to โ™ก Playboy โ™ก ~ "So, the player got played." "Shut up." "Hell no. I've been waiting for this since the moment you exposed...
5K 209 23
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...
157K 4.8K 38
[COMPLETED] โSay yes or I'll fuck you later? You choose.โž -park.jimin โœจโœจ Lucy Park (Jimin's mom) and Olivia Smith (your mom) were bestfriends back th...