HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~13

872 44 32
By Writers_079

~{Your sweetie:~ Appa, don't be so heartless. Yes, I made a mistake. I am sorry for that. chapter:~5}~

Note: If you know Hindi, then I would advise you to read while listening to the song, which I prefer. You will feel more invested in the story.

Jungkook moves towards Yn's room to check on her, but there is some pain in his chest coming from dizziness while coughing, but he ignores his pain and moves fast towards Yn's room because he knows that today is the first time that he has been so harsh and angry with her, so she must be in pain and maybe even sad because of his scolding.

Despite all the mistakes and troubles she creates for her dad and herself, she is still her father's beloved daughter, whom he loves more than himself and never wants to see in trouble or pain, but she herself encourages him to do that through her unbelievable action.

When he walks slowly into Yn's room in a way that doesn't disturb her and he sees that she was trembling with pain while sleeping, that thing worries Jungkook, and he turns towards her with a disturbing face.

She was shivering. That thing makes Jk feel like maybe she has a fever, so he checks the temperature of her fever by putting his hand on her forehead and throat, but he doesn't get to know much because the temperature of Jk's body and the temperature of Yn's fever were the same.

He felt something strange, but JK ignored his thoughts and checked her fever with a thermometer, which was 108℉ °C. Seeing that, his hands trembled with worry because she rarely gets such a high fever without any reason. This made him worried about Yn, and he called her in a worried voice.

Jk:~ "Yn!" gently shakes her shoulder to wake her up.

Yn:~ "Hmm? Yes, Daddy!"

Jk:~ "Sweetie, what happened? Everything is alright? Open your  eyes."He paid attention to her worriedly and in panic.

Yn:~ said softly while crying, "Appa, i--it's h--hurt.

Jk:~ he said hurriedly, out of concern, "Where is it hurting? Are your knees hurting? And aching hands? Or at the place where I hit you with the whip? Your lap is hurting."

He again asked while gently caressing the cheek, "Or is your cheek hurting because of Appa's slap? Tell me, sweetie, where are you feeling pain? Where is it hurting? Answer your appa?"

He spoke without stopping due to the pain of Yn's fever or without giving Yn a chance to speak.

Yn:~ Opening her eyes in pain, she said while sobbing and in a very low voice, "A--appa, I have a head--aah--headache, and it's hurting my whole body, daddy. Hm--please--"

Jk:~ In concern, "Wait, I will bring so..something to relieve your pain and fever."

Jk is about to turn towards the door as Yn stops him by holding his hand.

Yn:~ said in a cracked voice, "Appa, please, pa--pardon me, don't leave me like that, p--please, I'm sorry."

Jk:~ he informed her in a soft and warm voice, "Sweetie, I am not leaving you; I am going to take something from outside to take away your troubles and relieve pain for giving you relief, hm? so relex, I'll be back soon."

Yn:~ She tightened her grip on Jk's wrist and said while crying, "A--appa, I don't want anything except you; please don't leave or ig--ignore me like this."

Jk:~ said while explaining to her lovingly, "I just came ba--"

Before Jungkook could complete the sentence, she quickly sat up from the bed, hugged her appa tightly, and started crying loudly, as if all her happiness and life depended on this hug.

Jk:~ In worried, "sweetie, what's wrong? Look a--"

Yn:~ while crying and sobbing, "D--dad, sorry for my stupidity. I'm very stupid."

Jk:~ In panicked, "C--calm down, what happened? Why are you crying like this? Hm, I am not leaving you. Look, Appa is r--right in front of you; he has not gone anywhere."

Yn:~ she is crying out loud, "I k--know that's how I am, but please, I b--beg you don't leave your stray coral creation stupid and mannerless sweetie alone. I admit that I am a--all this, but don't leave me; I just w--want you."

Jk:~ Hearing this, Jk said in a painful voice, But try to be soft yet strict for Yn. "Don't say like this; you are not like that; it's okay; I am not leaving you and going anywhere; and look, I am not ignoring you anymore. Look, Appa is talking to you, right?"

She hugged her father more tightly, spoke stammeringly, and expressed her pain.

Yn:~ In a broken voice, "A--appa, please don't hate me. Appa, I made a m--mistake, I will not repeat it again, but don't ignore your sweetie like this. I don't like it. If you want to punish me as a punishment, beat me as m--much as you want.

She added, "But not this. Please don't ignore me. It hurt. D--daddy no more silent treatment. I can't bear this. Appa,  I just want you and your voice, w--which may scold me for mistakes, but this silence is not to--tolerable Your mannerless sweetie will not tolerate it. Please forgive her. Don't ignore her like this."

Saying this, she started crying bitterly. Jungkook gave Yn a nice and tight hug to calm her down, similar to how he puts his chin on the other person's shoulder during a hug.

Yn:~ "Appa, can you forgive your sweetie just this once and give me attention?" I want you and your enjoyable talk to warm my heart. When you don't talk, I don't feel good; I feel very lo--lonely, I pinky promise, I won't do this again. Your daughter m--made this mistake just once. I'm sorry, I broke your trust, which I shouldn't have done, but I'm your little sweetie, isn't she? Forgive me like you used to forgive me in childhood. I am ready to gi--give you all that chocolate as an apology. Take it, but forgive me.

Jk was listening to everything that Yn was saying, but with a heavy heart, which had increased more than before, he was feeling suffocated. Now he was having trouble breathing, but he didn't want to go out to take a long breath, leaving Yn crying. Because she will misunderstand and be more sad, which he absolutely does not want to see. The reason is that, compared to her past, when JK used to scold her for something, she is sad many times more today than in those days.

He doesn't know what to do because Yn is today behaving the way she used to behave in her childhood when she was around 10, when she was in a lot of pain or desperate for JK's attention after getting scolded by him, or if she was hurt in any way, she used to do this to get her father to heal her. Jk's pain was increasing emotionally and physically. Due to this, his chest pain, along with his neck pain, made him feel restless.

He wanted open air so that he would be able to breathe fully, but he ignored it and focused on talking to her to give her a good feeling, which would remove her sadness. Before giving that, he took a deep breath and cried,  which he was doing silently by hugging Yn so that Yn didn't know in such a way. He wiped his tears and broke the hug from Yn, paying attention softly. So that she doesn't get sad and start crying loudly again when her father breaks her hug.

Jk:~ A familiar voice spoke in a way that gave her relief and comfort: "You are thinking all this, hm?" He held Yn's chin and lifted her up till his soft eyes met her, who was still crying. "Stop crying; you are Appa's strong girl, aren't you?"

She nodded. "So now stop crying!" He holds her face with both his hands, wipes her tears with both his thumbs, and smiles at her. "Enough, you were saying that your head is hurting, then crying will make it more painful, then calm down and stop crying!"

Yn:~ softly asks, "You are forgiving me, right?"

Jk:~ In a gentle and clam voice, "Why did you think that your father would be angry with you for the rest of his life? It is okay that you made a mistake; I will correct your mistake, and I'm always here for that. I was angry with you at that time."

He added softly, "I did not mean to scold you very harshly; Appa expects from you that you do not keep the words I said out of anger at that time in your mind for the whole life and forget whatever word has hurt you or made you feel unnecessary bad, or you can talk about it with me. "

He is trying to make her comfortable. "I will pay full attention to it and give you complete and satisfying comfort, but do not forget the lesson you will learn from it. Because I do not want to repeat this thing again because I know that it hurt you physically, or maybe my words too, which I say out of anger, and I would not like to give them to you again."

Yn:~ say in a happy but cracked voice, "Thank you for forgiving me, and s--sorry, I will not d--disappoint you by doing such stupidity in the future."

Jk:~ Give her a soft but weak smile and say in a soft yet strict voice, "It's okay; I trust you, but don't break that time, okay?"

Yn:~ "Yes, appa sorry ahh fo--" saying that she started crying loudly.

Jk:~ said in a warm voice, "Okay! that's enough! stop now! How much will you cry? Take a long breath, sweetie, and calm down. You haven't completed IT, and you are not pregnant. That is enough for me, but I humbly request that you not do this again."

Yn:~ honestly said, "Yes, I promise I will not d--do IT, and I will not even think about IT by mistake until I am of legal age or without your per--permission."

Jk:~ In a soft voice, "Are you okay now? Should I go and get something to relieve your pain?"

Yn:~ "Yes! appa, I am fine. You go."

Jk:~ "Yes, I just came back." She nodded. Hmm!

After some time, he takes some medicines that he has just consulted with the family doctor and brings with him those things that can provide her relief from pain and fever.

When he came up with some pain relief things, he saw that she was still crying, so he sat gently on her bed to calm her down. He hugged her lovingly, caressed her hair, and remained in that position until she calmed down completely.

Jk:~ Inconcent said, "Darling, are you fine?"

Yn:~ gently, "Yes, a--appa, thank you!"

Jk:~ "Thank you, and that too to Appa? no sweetie! You deserve Appa's complete attention. Don't thank Appa for this." He softly said something new to divert her attention.

He broke their hug calmly and lovingly tucked her hair behind her ear, but then he felt a little wetness on his fingers. When he looked, there was some blood. Which makes him think deeply about how it happened.

He holds Yn's face with both his palms, looks into her eyes with concern, and asks in a low voice.

Jk:~ "Are you bleeding anywhere else besides Conner's lips?" She shakes her head. "Tell Appa the truth."

Yn:~ "I don't know!"  In a low voice.

JK looks at the place where she slept; there were some drops of blood there too, so he takes a deep breath, knowing that his words had hurt her so much that she could not feel her own physical injury properly. He remembered that because her skin was sensitive, she got cuts below her ears due to the slaps given by him. He doesn't say anything. He heals all her wounds, the small cuts on her lips and below her ears, where the whip had hitten, and on other parts of her body that were hurting, like her hands, legs, and knees. Jk gave them a good massage, and a little more, he massaged with ice cubes where the fingerprints of his hand were on her red cheek, which were caused by his slap, and pressed her forehead for a while to give her a massage so that she could get relief from her headache. He massaged the whole thing a little more and said it softly.

Jk:~ "You have eaten food, right?" She nodded. "Take these medicines; you will get relief. especially your headache!"

Yn:~ She holds Jk's hand gently and says weakly in pain, "No, I don't need anything; I just w--want your hands; I will be fine; I don't need medicine; I want the massage of your hands, which will make my headache disappear."

Jk didn't want to argue with her anymore because his pain was going to get out of control anytime soon. He didn't want to be weak in front of her. So Jungkook ignored Yn's words and put the medicine in her mouth, made her consume it gently, and then massaged her head until she felt completely relieved and fell asleep.

When she fell asleep completely, he went out to take a breath. but there, his heartbeat was increasing at unbearable speed. There was squeezing and tightness in the chest. He wanted to breathe, but he was not able to. His body was completely cold. His neck and jaw were stiff. He wanted to scream for help but did not speak so that his daughter would not be troubled or see him in such a weak state. His throat was itching. He wanted water, but he was unable to move. And after a while, he suddenly collapsed there, struggling to breathe.

Due to the sound of falling, she suddenly got scared and, in search of her father, came into the hall room, where he was lying quietly. According to her, he was lying down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖꒱~

~ *⁠♡*(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)*⁠♡*

Note:~ Believe me, I didn't like it at all when I wrote all this about our idol, JK sir. I pray to God that he gets to be my age and remains fit and healthy throughout his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.7K 28
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ { ๐“๐š๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ค & ๐•๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค } ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง...
58.6K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father๐Ÿค
43.6K 1.1K 31
This is a story about two mafia brothers jungkook and taehyung who are loving but strict when needed and Their mischievous sister y/n... Their parent...
71.6K 3.8K 15
๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ฉ๐š ๐Ÿป๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโค๏ธ