Sold into love | sunsun โœ”

By chaecvsr

Sunoo is sold to a stranger against his will by his dad, and he tries everything to escape this nightmare. Ho... More

โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉๅฝก Introduction โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉๅฝก
1# แฐ”แฉš๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™™แฐ”แฉš
2# แฐ”แฉš๐™€๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™กแฐ”แฉš
4# แฐ”แฉš๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™šแฐ”แฉš
5# แฐ”แฉš๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™šแฐ”แฉš
6# แฐ”แฉš๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จแฐ”แฉš
7# แฐ”แฉš๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ž๐™š๐™จแฐ”แฉš
8# แฐ”แฉš๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ข๐™ข๐™–แฐ”แฉš
9# แฐ”แฉš๐˜พ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉแฐ”แฉš
10# แฐ”แฉš๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™šแฐ”แฉš
11# แฐ”แฉš๐™‚๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™šแฐ”แฉš
12# แฐ”แฉš๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จแฐ”แฉš
13# แฐ”แฉš๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™กแฐ”แฉš
14# แฐ”แฉš๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃแฐ”แฉš
15# แฐ”แฉš๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จแฐ”แฉš
16# แฐ”แฉš๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉแฐ”แฉš
#17 แฐ”แฉš๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™›แฐ”แฉš
NEW BOOK!!

3# แฐ”แฉš๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉแฐ”แฉš

549 31 7
By chaecvsr

"Trying to get out, hm?"

Sunoo |

As Sunghoon entered the room, my heart raced with fear. I wanted to explain, to defend myself, but my voice betrayed me. All that came out were stuttered.

Sunghoon's anger was palpable. He advanced toward me, his voice growing louder and more furious with every passing second. "How could I be so dumb and let you here without being tied?" he seethed.

I trembled under his gaze, unable to form a proper response. I knew I had made a huge mistake, and the consequences were about to be dire.

Sunghoon's frustration boiled over, and he practically shouted at me. "How did you open the door?!" Panic surged through me, and I couldn't find my voice to respond. He was getting angrier by the moment.

"I'M NOT ASKING YOU AGAIN. HOW DID YOU OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR?!"

With a mixture of fear and desperation, I slowly retrieved the hair clip from my pocket and held it out to him. Sunghoon shook his head in disbelief, clearly furious.

"I- I didn't want to-"

"Just shut up already! If I hear a single word from you for the rest of the day, I'll cut off your tongue, I swear!"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I nodded in terrified compliance. Why is it always me? Why can't I just have a normal life?

Sunghoon's grip on my wrist was painfully tight as he secured the ropes around me. The pain shot through my already sore wrists, and I bit my lip to stifle any sound, knowing that speaking or crying would only provoke him further.

As he finished tying me up, he looked back at me with a cruel scoff. "You thought you could escape, huh?"

I couldn't bring myself to meet his gaze, my eyes locked on the floor as I continued to cry quietly. The combination of fear, pain, and humiliation was overwhelming.

Before he left the room, Sunghoon leaned in close, his voice dripping with malice. "Remember this. You'll never, ever escape from me." With those chilling words, he turned and walked out, leaving me alone and trapped once more.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

A few hours later

The ropes had dug into my skin, and I could feel blood trickling down my hands.

Dizziness washed over me, and my stomach growled loudly, reminding me that I still hadn't eaten anything. Confusion swirled within me. First, Sunghoon had seemed almost caring, even feeding me, but then he had turned into a cruel tormentor. It was impossible to predict his behavior.

The next thing I couldn't predict was Sunghoon entering the room, and as soon as I saw him, I got nervous again, and I just wanted to break down and cry again. Sunghoon sat down next to me, but he didn't say anything at first. I dared not even glance in his direction.

Then, unexpectedly, Sunghoon lifted my chin with a firm but gentle touch, forcing me to meet his gaze. Fear coursed through my veins as I looked into his eyes, not knowing what to expect next.

For a moment, there was silence between us, and I braced myself for whatever punishment or torment he had in store. But instead of lashing out again, Sunghoon's voice was surprisingly soft and filled with a hint of vulnerability. "Why did you do it?" he asked, his eyes searching mine for an answer.

I didn't dare to say anything at first; after all, Sunghoon had forbidden me from speaking earlier. I was unsure of what to do, and Sunghoon seemed to notice my hesitation.

"I won't do anything to you," he said, his eyes still locked onto mine. "You can talk."

I did not expect this sudden change in his demeanor. Slowly, I found my voice again, the words tumbling out as I tried to explain myself. "I just... I didn't want to be locked up anymore. I thought, maybe.. if I could escape, I could have a chance of a normal life."

"You could have a normal life," he said quietly. "But you have to understand, there are reasons for everything I do."

I wasn't convinced, and I looked down.
"Then why am I tied up? Why do you forbid me things?"

Sunghoon seemed to pause for a moment, his gaze shifting to my bleeding wrists. He finally noticed the pain I was in.

"I'll untie you," he said, his tone softer than ever, as he began to work on the ropes. "And I'll take care of that."

And so, with careful hands, he freed me from the restraints, took a bandage and cleaned the wounds.

After that, Sunghoon was serious, his expression somber, and he began to speak with an apology in his voice.

"I'm sorry for my behavior earlier. I was just... angry that you tried to run away."

I listened, unsure of how to respond. His apology was a start, but it didn't erase the fear and confusion that had built up in me.
"I'd like you to stay with me. Just don't run away, okay?"

I remained silent, unable to find the words. An apology alone wasn't enough for me. Sunghoon seemed to notice my hesitation and changed the subject.

"Let's eat dinner," he said, his tone practical. "Come with me to the kitchen."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

After dinner, the atmosphere in the room remained heavy with tension. Throughout the meal, I hadn't said a word, nor had I looked at Sunghoon.

As we finished eating, Sunghoon approached me. "What's wrong, hm?" he asked softly. "What can I do to make you happy?"

What can I do to make you happy?

That's all I wanted to hear.

"I want to call Jungwon."

"Jungwon? That guy on your wallpaper?"

I nodded. "Yes, Jungwon. I just want to hear his voice, to know that he's okay."

There was a moment of silence as Sunghoon seemed to consider my request.

Finally, he sighed and nodded. "Alright. I'll let you call him."

I was both relieved and anxious as Sunghoon handed me my phone. My hands shook as I dialed Jungwon's number. With Sunghoon sitting right next to me, I knew I had to be cautious in my conversation.

The call went through, and my heart raced as I waited for Jungwon to pick up. Finally, I heard his voice on the other end, filled with concern and relief. "Sunoo? Why haven't you been replying to my messages? Are you okay?"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I heard Jungwon's voice. I wanted to tell him the truth, to let him know where I was and what had happened, but Sunghoon's presence was a constant reminder of the consequences I faced.

"I'm sorry, Jungwon," I stammered, my voice trembling. "I've been... busy. I didn't have a chance to reply or call you. I'm really sorry."

"Sunoo, this isn't like you. You've never ignored my messages before. What's going on? Are you in some kind of trouble?"

"No, no trouble," I lied, forcing a weak smile that I knew he couldn't see. "I promise, I'll explain everything soon. Just know that I'm okay."

Jungwon's voice was laced with concern, and he pressed further. "Where are you now? Who did your fucking father sell you to?

I hesitated for a moment, glancing over at Sunghoon, who gave me a subtle nod, indicating that it was okay to reveal some information.

"I'm... I'm staying with someone right now."

Jungwon, however, was persistent. "Who are you staying with? Can you tell me their name?"

I looked back at Sunghoon. He nodded again, as if giving me permission to share his name. Taking a deep breath, I finally spoke, "His name is Sunghoon. I guess he's just a bit older than me?"

"Sunghoon?" Jungwon repeated. "I don't know him. Is he taking care of you?"

I hesitated once more, struggling to find the right words. Sunghoon had been unpredictable, swinging from anger to a strange form of concern. Was he really taking care of me? I couldn't tell exactly.

"You don't need to worry about me. He's not... he's not hurting me, I promise.

Jungwon's worry was evident. "When can we meet? I want to make sure you're safe and okay."

Panic seized me as I glanced at Sunghoon. He had made it clear that going out, especially alone, was not an option. I couldn't reveal the truth to Jungwon, and I certainly couldn't ask him to come to this place.

I bit my lip nervously, my mind racing for an answer. "Jungwon, I promise we'll meet soon. But right now, it's complicated. I'll explain everything when I can, okay?"

There was a heavy silence on the other end of the line, and I could sense Jungwon's frustration and concern growing. "Sunoo, I think you're not telling me everything, and it's worrying me."

I fought to keep my voice steady. "I know, Jungwon, and I'm sorry. Just give me some time.. please."

"Alright. But please, be careful. I'm here for you whenever you're ready to talk."

After I ended the call with Jungwon, my emotions overwhelmed me. I felt guilty. Guilty for not being able to tell my best friend the truth. I didn't care that Sunghoon was sitting right next to me; I couldn't hold back the tears any longer.

I sobbed quietly, my shoulders trembling with each tear that fell. I wanted to see Jungwon, to be held by him, and to escape this terrifying situation.

As my tears flowed, Sunghoon didn't react with anger like before. Instead, he approached me, his expression softening. He reached out and placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"I know you miss him," he said softly, his arms around me, "But don't worry, I'm here for you."

That was not what I wanted to hear. I don't care if this control freak was "here for me". He's the reason why I'm crying, and he's still acting so selfish.

As I remained in Sunghoon's embrace, I pushed him away. I didn't want his comfort, not after what he had put me through. I felt anger surging within me, and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Why are you doing this to me? One moment you're treating me like garbage, and the next, you're acting like you care. What do you even want from me?!"

"I want to see Jungwon," I continued, my voice growing louder. "I don't want to fucking stay here! I don't want to stay with you!"

Despite my complaints and the tears still streaming down my face, Sunghoon remained silent.

My anger fueled my actions, and without thinking, I ran up the stairs to my room, slamming the door shut.

But as soon as the door closed, I realized I had made a mistake. Sunghoon had shown that he could be both cruel and unpredictable, and I feared his reaction.

I sat on the edge of my bed, my heart pounding, waiting for Sunghoon to storm into the room. But minutes turned into hours, and no sound of his footsteps or shouting reached my ears. It was quiet.

As time passed, my body longed for rest. Hesitantly, I decided to go about my evening routine. I quietly opened the door and went to the bathroom, careful not to make any noise.

After getting ready for bed, I slipped under the covers. However, as the hours ticked by, I remained wide awake, my mind racing with thoughts of Sunghoon and why he didn't approach me yet. I mean, wouldn't he sleep next to me again?

Unable to find sleep, I tiptoed down the stairs, and there, on the couch in the dimly lit living room, I saw Sunghoon.

He was fast asleep.

Seeing Sunghoon peacefully asleep on the couch was unexpected. Had Sunghoon really changed his attitude, or was this just another facet of his unpredictable behavior? Maybe, just maybe, he had taken my outburst to heart and was willing to give me some space.

I went up the stairs and entered my room. I climbed into bed once more. What am I supposed to do now?

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚

2018 words

Well, that chapter was definitely a roller coaster ride 🎢 😃
What is going to happen to Sunoo? Find out in the next chapter

Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter ♡

♡∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡
┏━∪∪━━━━┓
I hope you'll have a great day!
┗━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 20.7K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
46.2K 1.9K 53
What happens when Sunoo strikes a secret deal with his bully? Sunoo had hoped for relief from Ni-ki's relentless bullying for quite a time, and in a...
10.3K 379 20
Heeseung, prompted by a dare from friends, asks Jake out, unaware that Jake is not easily swayed, given Heeseung's player reputation. Unbeknownst to...
51.3K 2.2K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...