Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

Od Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... Více

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 143 - 144 - 145

128 3 1
Od Kazuyuuki95

Chapter 143 The truth

After Xia Xianning hung up on her grandfather's phone, she drove the car all the way, followed by Gou Songze who was chasing Peng Xuan, and the others arrived almost one after another.

Xia Xianning slammed on the brakes, and the tires made a screeching sound of rubbing against the ground. He rushed towards the abandoned building. Gou Songze's face was covered with sweat. When he saw him coming up, he yelled, "Chu Xia!"

Xia Xianning said, "What's the situation?"

Gou Songze raised his voice in the constant sound of collapse and said: "There is a lot of resentment inside this building, and it is about to collapse. There is still a barrier on the outer layer, but the barrier is weakening. I divided some people and plan to put the knot first. Make a few gaps in the world and go in to have a look - I suspect Peng Xuan is inside!"

He didn't know that Luo Yingbai was also here. Xia Xianning nodded and walked quickly towards the abandoned building.

Gou Songze was familiar with his personality, so he followed him quickly and said, "There is a funeral parlor next to it. Some of the corpses inside were attacked by the leaked yin energy and formed ghost corpses. There are some inside and outside the barrier, and you need to be careful. The funeral parlor and I have sent people to clean up the nearby residential areas."

Xia Xianning said: "It's handled correctly, you can go ahead."

Gou Songze didn't talk nonsense, turned around and ran away at a fast pace. Xia Xianning arrived at the barrier set up by Lou Miao. Although the barrier still remained, the outside had been opened several times by the special investigation department. He He bent down and got in through one of the gaps.

As Gou Songze said, there were many unrecognizable corpses with severed heads and hands outside the building. The thick yin energy covered the human breath inside the building, and they couldn't find their target.

As soon as Xia Xianning entered, the stiff corpses suddenly paused, twisted their necks around, and aimed at him with cloudy and lifeless eyes.

Immediately afterwards, they densely surrounded a semicircle and surrounded Xia Xianning.

Xia Xianning turned sideways, stepped on the big tree beside her, jumped up, turned over the heads of those corpses, and landed behind them on one knee.

Immediately afterwards, without waiting for the corpses to come back to their senses again, his slender fingers flexibly performed a few movements, and said in a low voice: "The Wind of Hell, Lei Waiting, please come here, disease!"

A red light flashed, and a dog-like thing appeared in the group of corpses, but it stood as tall as a person, with a human body and a beast head, and a hideous face, looking up to the sky and screaming like a whistle.

Hearing this sound, the ghosts immediately felt instinctively afraid, and retreated outwards one after another. However, no matter how fast their footsteps were, they couldn't keep up with the speed of the sound. They were shaken by the sound waves in a blink of an eye, and suddenly let out a howling sound. He fell to the ground sparsely.

At this time, in Xia Xianning's eyes, he could see something like a black cloud emerging from the tops of these ghostly corpses, and countless ghosts and ghosts danced among them, some with hideous faces and some with miserable expressions. The young children were all screaming and struggling, ready to show their sharp teeth, but they were discouraged by Xia Xianning's aura.

These souls have been completely demonized. If they were allowed to run out, the consequences would be disastrous. Xia Xianning sighed slightly, clasped his fists in front of his chest, and then pushed forward with his palms. The palms whizzed out, and wherever they went, there was a sharp tearing sound, and the black air in front of them was swept away.

When he clapped his hands, the fire went out, and the surrounding space suddenly became much more transparent.

Xia Xianning was thinking about Luo Yingbai in his heart. Seeing such scenes outside, he really didn't dare to think about what would happen in the building. His heart was pounding, and he quickly ran towards the entrance of the building in front of him. After walking a few steps, he heard There was a knock on the window: "Xian Ning!"

At this time, the building was tilted a little, Xia Xianning looked up, Luo Yingbai poked his head out from the fourth floor, and was waving at him. His voice was full of air, so there shouldn't be any hindrance.

Xia Xianning breathed a sigh of relief, only to realize that the clothes on her back were soaked in cold sweat, and it was very cool when the breeze blew.

He raised his head and said: "This building is dangerous, why don't you come down, come down quickly!"

After saying this, Xia Xianning remembered that there should be Xia Zhi Xia Ni, Zhu Linya, Xia Zheng, Peng Xuan and others in the building. Some of these people need to be rescued, and some need to be arrested, so he said again: "I Go up and find you!"

"Wait." Luo Yingbai said, "Take the child out first, I'll throw it away, catch it!"

He carried Xia Ni out first, gave her a quick hug, and said, "Don't be afraid."

After speaking, Luo Yingbai directly threw the child down the stairs.

Xia Xianning and him have a deep understanding. When Luo Yingbai threw the child, he had already drawn his sword, and the tip of the sword was flat on the window sill next to him. He jumped up with his strength and stretched his arms to hold Xia Ni firmly. In his arms, Xia Ni hadn't had time to scream, but Xia Xianning had already caught her.

Luo Yingbai smiled, and then threw Xia Zhi down in the same way. When Xia Zhi fell, the whole building suddenly swayed and tilted again. A piece of construction waste fell down with him, and was caught by Luo Ying. Bai Yanji quickly opened it with a knife.

Xia Xianning hugged both Xia Zhi and Xia Ni, and Luo Yingbai said loudly: "Don't worry! You send them out first, and then come back to me."

After he finished speaking, he withdrew his head back into the window. The timing at this moment really could not be delayed. Xia Xianning took a deep look at the window, turned around and ran out of the barrier with big strides.

Before Xia Xianning, other people from the Special Investigation Department had already rushed into the building, and Luo Yingbai just let two people carry the unconscious Xia Zheng and Zhu Linya out.

He knew that there was another Peng Xuan in the building, but Peng Xuan didn't need him to worry about life and death. The building was about to collapse, and when it collapsed, if this kid didn't get tired of living, he would definitely run out by himself, as long as he stayed outside and caught one allow.

Luo Yingbai turned back because of the crack in the boundary between yin and yang.

He calculated just now that the place facing the underworld should be a great fiery hell, the fire inside is fierce and burns continuously all year round. If the specific location is not found and measures are taken, the flames will sooner or later spread to the underworld and cause a fire.

The temperature in the whole building is getting higher and higher, which has already shown this.

Just as Luo Yingbai turned around to go in, he heard a deafening loud noise. His whole brain was buzzing, and he felt almost deaf. A big gap had opened under his feet. Then his body lightened, and the ground he stepped on A piece of ground collapsed!

At the critical moment, Luo Yingbai jumped forward, rolled on the spot, and hid in a relatively safe area. The building on the other side of him sank with a bang, and at the same time, a scorching air surged straight up. Several wooden materials around were burned.

The fire came suddenly. Luo Yingbai took a breath of black smoke and choked and coughed. At this time, someone behind him quickly rushed up, unfolded a piece of clothing to protect his head, and hugged Luo Yingbai on the spot. Roll and pull him out of the ring of fire.

The two hid at the top of the stairs. Luo Yingbai took off his clothes and found that the person holding him was Wei Shou, who had a gray face and was breathing heavily.

The police uniforms of the Special Investigation Division are fireproof and bulletproof. Just now, Wei Shou took off his shirt to cover Luo Yingbai. At this time, he only had a half-sleeve shirt left on his body, and a large piece of skin was worn out on his right arm, which was still bleeding.

Luo Yingbai patted his shoulder, took out a healing charm and shook it in the wind, burning it to ashes, and pressed it on Wei Shou's arm.

Wei Shou said: "Brother, let's leave quickly! Go out and find someone to put out the fire."

Luo Yingbai said: "You can't leave. This is the real fire of Xuanxiao. It has started to spurt out from the cracks between the Yin and Yang worlds just now. I couldn't find the source at first, so I could only use my magic power to make the cracks bigger from a distance. Some of them need to suppress the fire now, otherwise they will soon be out of control."

Wei Shou was startled and quickly understood what Luo Yingbai meant. It is better to block than to open up. The fire was too fierce. The key was that there were many ghosts suffering in the fire. If they rushed to attack from a small opening, Squeeze out, on the contrary, it is easy to cause an explosion.

Wei Shou said: "We will go with you."

Luo Yingbai said: "Call someone and leave."

Wei Shou blew a whistle, and soon many people rushed over. This time the fire started, and the direction was easier to find. A group of people ran in the direction of the thick smoke. The ground under their feet kept shaking, and their heads above their heads continued to shake. Pieces fell from time to time.

The blazing fire was getting closer and closer. Luo Yingbai had already seen the crack. He took two steps forward. Wei Shou pulled him back and put his coat on him: "Put it on quickly!"

Luo Yingbai just paused, and immediately took the clothes and put them on. The Xuanxiao True Fire in this underworld was specially prepared for evil ghosts who had committed heinous crimes by killing their relatives during their lifetimes. There were still faint sounds of wailing and howling in the firelight. Many ghosts who endured the pain of being burned felt as if they saw the world of the underworld. Struggling outward like crazy.

Most of them were rolled back and swallowed by the ruthless tongues of fire, but occasionally some fish that slipped through the net successfully escaped. Once such evil ghosts leave the control of Xuanxiao True Fire, they will be particularly ferocious.

Luo Yingbai said: "Okay, I'll wear the clothes. I have a magic weapon to control the fire. You don't have to worry about the Xuanxiao True Fire. Just be careful to block those evil spirits from behind."

Wei Shou agreed, and Luo Yingbai took out a large net that seemed to be woven with golden silk threads. As he shook the net open, the already gorgeous net became even more dazzling under the firelight.

A disciple of the elder sect next to him recognized the goods, let out a "tsk" sound, and ran over to help Luo Yingbai stretch the net: "Senior brother, you really have a lot of things here. If I read it correctly, this is a thousand-year-old spider spirit. The silk that comes out is soaked in a pure bottle of holy water before being woven into an Internet cafe?"

Luo Yingbai waved to a few more people to help him hold the other three corners of the net: "Know the goods. If we get out alive today and this net is not burned to ashes, senior brother will give it to you."

The ghosts nearby were wailing, flames were burning, and black smoke was billowing out. Everyone was sweating profusely, and their whole bodies were soaked. Luo Yingbai, the junior fellow student, wiped the sweat from his face, enjoying himself, laughing loudly. Then he said: "That's great!"

A few of them stretched the corners of the net and aimed the four corners at the four directions of Kun, Li, Kan and Zhen respectively. Luo Yingbai took out two spikes made of black iron, aimed and threw them, only to hear "whoosh whoosh" "Two sounds, the two corners where Kun was out of position have been nailed, and the fire was forced back a little in an instant, but at the same time, this also caused the protection of the other two unpinned positions to be weak, and the fire became more fierce.

The ridge and shock positions are inherently tricky, and the front is blocked by a protruding position. If Luo Yingbai wants to nail the net, he can't throw it like he did just now, but has to do it himself.

Wei Shou chopped off a fierce ghost that ran out, seeing Luo Yingbai standing there weighing the method, walked over and said: "Senior brother, why don't you let me do it."

Luo Yingbai pushed him away with his backhand: "No need for you, it's very hot here, so don't get close to me."

After he finished speaking, he held the nails in his hands and rushed into the flames in a few steps. The fire was like a beast with life, rushing towards Luo Yingbai. Luo Yingbai had expected this a long time ago. In an instant, Cang Lingyue Yi had been drawn out, and with a slash of the horizontal knife, the wind of the knife rolled up, forcing the flame back several times.

Taking advantage of this gap, he rushed over to nail the corners of the trembling net, the flames rolled back, Luo Yingbai quickly retreated, and Wei Shou's fireproof suit on his body creaked as it was burned.

The people around were all sweating, seeing that Luo Yingbai had succeeded, they breathed a sigh of relief.

But it's not time to cheer yet, the sill corresponding to the last net corner is closer to the edge of the crack, and the wall next to it has been completely blackened.

Luo Yingbai took a deep breath, touched his hand, and said goodbye to it, covered his head and face with his sleeve, and rushed towards that position.

At this moment, someone grabbed his raised elbow from behind, and then the nail in his hand was snatched away. When their bodies were intertwined, Xia Xianning, who had just arrived, pushed him away and quickly rushed in. Among the flying sparks, the nail was pushed in.

The net fell into formation, and there was a loud rumbling sound around them. The whole building kept shaking, and the feeling of spinning around came instantly. Liehuo tried to make a final counterattack, tearing and struggling with the unfolded big net, and the smoke became even louder. concentrated.

His feet tilted, and another piece of the floor collapsed. Luo Yingbai ignored himself and leaned forward two steps. He put one hand on the ground and stretched the other hand forward as hard as he could, shouting: "Xianning, come here!"

Xia Xianning held his hand and ran out of the sea of ​​​​fire. His clothes were burned in many places. Fortunately, the material of his uniform was special and he was not injured. Several police officers rushed up to help Xia Xianning put out the flames.

Luo Yingbai originally wanted to see Xia Xianning's situation, but at this moment, a small-scale explosion suddenly occurred not far from him, and a gust of air swept over him, immediately throwing Luo Yingbai backwards Go out for several meters.

Luo Yingbai had just gotten up from the ground, and from the corner of his eye, he happened to see a person rolling towards the flames in the smoke nearby, and a tongue of fire that had not had time to put out was about to devour him.

At that moment, he didn't even have room to think. He rushed forward without thinking, and just grabbed the man's arm hard.

"Come up!"

Luo Yingbai couldn't help coughing due to the black smoke, so he used his hands to lift the person up.

At this moment, Xia Xianning, who was further away, suddenly discovered with horror that not far behind Luo Yingbai, an evil ghost that had escaped from the fire at some unknown time quietly poked its head out and released a wisp of resentment. It condensed into a sharp blade and quickly stabbed him in the back.

This kind of ghost was a wicked person before he was alive, coupled with the fact that he was constantly being roasted and tortured in the raging fire, and he was not afraid of the flames, and his resentment had climbed to the peak. If he was really successfully attacked by it, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Xia Xianning was in the fire scene, but at that moment his body was cold and cold, and he didn't care that the real fire of Xuanxiao on his body had not been completely extinguished, so he immediately rushed towards Luo Yingbai's direction, and said loudly: "Senior brother, be careful!"

Unfortunately, at this time, Luo Yingbai grabbed a large piece of the cracked ceiling obliquely above the man and smashed it down. Amidst the loud rumbling noise, not only did Luo Yingbai not notice the attack of the ghost, even Xia Xianning He didn't even hear the shouts, he just subconsciously blocked the person he rescued behind him.

Such a mistake caused the burning ceiling to fall towards the top of Luo Yingbai's head, and Li Gui's move happened to meet the person behind Luo Yingbai's protection.

From Luo Yingbai's rescue to the sneak attack by the ghost, to Xia Xianning's reminder, just a few short things happened. Xia Xianning was behind Luo Yingbai and only had time to throw out the yellow talisman and open the sharp blade made of resentment, but this time it was equivalent to being beaten by Luo Ying The people rescued by Bai made a rescue.

After Luo Yingbai saved someone, the fire in front of him was too late to avoid.

Xia Xianning watched this scene helplessly, her heart seemed to stop for an instant, and all her thoughts went blank. At such a tense moment, countless blurry images seemed to pass in front of him, as if he had experienced the same scene at some time.

The illusion suddenly collapsed as soon as it was formed, and the light and heat of the flames were still in front of him.

——Luo Yingbai did not have any accidents. Just now, the rescued person behind him rushed forward and pushed away. The burning ceiling hit the person hard, and the flame was nourished by the body. Suddenly it burned more intensely.

It is indeed difficult to extinguish Xuan Xiao's true fire once it burns. The burning spots on Xia Xianning's clothes have not been extinguished yet. He grabbed Luo Yingbai's shoulders and pulled the person behind him, then drew his sword and used force to lift the burning ceiling away. , and then he had time to take off his coat and throw it to the ground.

Xia Xianning picked up the injured man from the ground and said loudly: "Get out of here first!"

At this time, Luo Yingbai had blocked the crack with a net. Although there were still leaking flames burning around, this point could be solved after going out. At this time, the whole building was crumbling. run away.

Xia Xianning was carrying someone on his back, and his speed did not slow down at all. He ran to Luo Yingbai's side and grabbed his hand tightly to calm down the fright he had just received.

They ran out of the building through thick smoke and rubbish all over the floor. Fortunately, the people who came here were not ordinary people, otherwise the chances of getting out unscathed were not high.

After rushing out, Gou Songze also borrowed a fire truck. They mixed the rootless water in clean bottles into the water tank and sprayed it at the building to extinguish the fire. Xia Xianning retreated to an open space, and then Let go of Luo Yingbai's hand and put the person on your shoulder down.

Everyone of them was in a state of distress, even those who were not injured were blackened, Luo Yingbai hurriedly knelt on the ground to check the injury of that person.

He wiped the other person's face with his sleeve, but after seeing his appearance clearly, Luo Yingbai's movements suddenly stopped.

He stared at the familiar face, suspecting that his eyes were dazzled: "...Peng Xuan?"

Chapter 144: Bells in the morning and drums in the evening, a hundred years of worldly affairs

After the name was spoken, there was a small silence around him. Peng Xuan raised his head and smiled weakly at Luo Yingbai.

His spine was broken, and a large piece of flesh on his back was burned. It looked like he couldn't survive.

Luo Yingbai saw Peng Xuan's lips moving, so she moved closer to him, and heard Peng Xuan muttering: "Today...is the day...in my previous life...the day I died, I, I will give you back...this life. "

Luo Yingbai didn't fully understand his purpose of escaping this time. He didn't even have any thinking process, and he didn't know why. As soon as Peng Xuan said these words, his nose suddenly became sore, and he burst into tears. Upper orbit.

Luo Yingbai didn't want to cry for him, so she raised her head suddenly and let the tears that had no time to come flow back.

Xia Xianning originally hated Peng Xuan for hurting Luo Yingbai, but standing next to them and looking at the two of them, he paused, poured two pills from a small bottle, pinched Peng Xuan's mouth and gagged it. Go in.

Peng Xuan's injury was too severe, neither sending him to the hospital for treatment nor using any panacea could save him. Xia Xianning's pill could only alleviate his pain and restore his physical strength a little in a short period of time.

Sure enough, as soon as he swallowed the medicine, Peng Xuan seemed much more energetic. He stretched out his hand and grabbed Luo Yingbai's arm shivering.

Luo Yingbai retracted his hand, and Peng Xuan's sleeves wrinkled, revealing his wrist. There were two overlapping scars on it, one deep and one shallow.

Luo Yingbai's fingers paused. He still remembered the scar.

He knew that Peng Xuan had suffered a lot when he was a child. His parents were killed by evil spirits. At a young age, he wanted to seek revenge as a disciple. After being rejected by three sects in a row, he went all the way to the Chang sect far away in the mountains.

It was winter vacation at that time, and Luo Yingbai was also practicing in the mountains. He was outgoing and a senior brother. Seeing that Peng Xuan didn't even have a change of clothes and was shivering from the cold, he took out most of his thick clothes. Peng Xuan was sent to his room that night.

After Luo Yingbai went there, he found Peng Xuan sitting there with his sleeves rolled up and looking at something. He leaned over and shocked Peng Xuan.

Luo Yingbai discovered that there was a very deep scar on his wrist, which was bleeding outward. If it was tilted slightly, it would damage the artery.

He grabbed Peng Xuan's hand: "How did this happen?"

Peng Xuan rolled his eyes and made excuses, and said nothing for a while. After Luo Yingbai asked, he remembered that he had finally been accepted as a disciple today. He should have had a good rest first, but Peng Xuan was afraid that Luo Zhao would think he was useless, and then After driving him away, I heard that he just practiced swordsmanship with other junior disciples for a whole day.

——As for why it was heard, it was because Luo Yingbai ran out to play while Luo Zhao was not paying attention.

Peng Xuan had just thought of an excuse to explain: "Brother, I accidentally fell..."

"Okay, stop talking."

Luo Yingbai identified the scar on Peng Xuan's hand and said: "Did you get this injury from a sword? That sword is a real thing. You haven't practiced basic skills and your arm strength can't keep up. You will be easily injured. If you can cure it, If I don’t get it in time, this arm might become useless—why didn’t you say anything even if you were injured?”

Peng Xuan is not a lively and lovable child, and it is difficult to communicate. Fortunately, Luo Yingbai has a good temper. It took him a long time to figure it out. Peng Xuan did not dare to say that he was injured while practicing swordsmanship because he was afraid that his master and senior brothers would think he was useless. , drive him out.

Luo Yingbai found him medicine, bandaged his wounds, and taught Peng Xuan the sword move that injured him, and told him, "No one wants to let you go when a senior brother is in charge of the school. Part 2 If you don't want to tell others about your first injury, you can come to me. Otherwise, if you don't get treatment in time, your arm will be disabled, and you will never want to take revenge."

As the person closest to Peng Xuan in the Chang School, Luo Yingbai knew very early on that this person was different from most of his junior brothers. The rules of their long sect are different from those of the Yixing Sect. They pay attention to family origins. Most of the disciples under the sect have good backgrounds, and their personalities have been taught to be very upright and kind since childhood.

Only Peng Xuan, who came from an ordinary family, encountered great changes, was burdened with blood feud, and was repeatedly looked down upon by others, finally found a leader willing to take him.

This led him to cherish everything he got very much and not allow anyone to snatch or destroy it: his kung fu, his property, his...life.

But Luo Yingbai also remembered that the other scar on his hand was caused when the two of them went to deal with a monster when he was eighteen years old, and Peng Xuan blocked the attack for him.

Now, Peng Xuan is holding his arm and calling him "senior brother".

Luo Yingbai still couldn't be hard-hearted. He put his arm around Peng Xuan's shoulders and let him lean against him. He was speechless for a moment.

Xia Xianning's medicine took effect, and Peng Xuan's spirit improved a lot, and he could speak clearly: "Brother, I often hear people say that if I can live another life, I can make up for the regrets I have had... But I have been so lucky. , but failed to make good use of it. I, was wrong."

"I thought I earned more time to live, but these days when I hurt you, every day I live is painful. I really want to know what happened back then - even if I die! So I must Today, when I come to the place where I died in my previous life, I want to recreate the scene back then, and I want to see clearly why you dragged me to block your resentment!"

When he was talking, blood gushed out of his mouth and slid down his face, Luo Yingbai reached out to help him wipe it off, but couldn't wipe it clean no matter what.

Peng Xuan murmured, "So you wanted to save me..."

After living a new life, many things have changed. The last time they all went out, it was because of the crack between the Yin and Yang worlds that a fire broke out in the building. The ghosts fled. Peng Xuan almost fell into the sea of ​​​​fire, but was pulled up by Luo Yingbai, but He died because of the resentment secretly expressed by the evil spirit.

He was unprepared at that time. When he almost fell into the fire cave, he was already fainted. In his daze, he didn't know everything that happened next. All he saw was that Luo Yingbai pulled him up and suddenly pulled him up again. Pushed it out, and then he was pierced through the heart by the sharp edge condensed by the ghost's resentment.

Thinking about it now, Luo Yingbai pushed him away in the same way in his last life. Although he was not hit by the ghost, the ceiling would definitely hit him, and even if he didn't die, he would be paralyzed.

He obviously wanted to risk his life to save himself.

Peng Xuan was eager to know the truth, but when the truth was in front of him, this fact made him feel like a knife, and he couldn't restrain himself. Thinking about the pain he brought to Luo Yingbai, he felt cold all over his body, and couldn't bear it. Shivering.

Luo Yingbai thought that Peng Xuan's body temperature dropped due to excessive blood loss, so he hugged him tighter and said in a trembling voice: "Stop talking, take a rest first, I, I will..."

But Peng Xuan waved his hand at him, with a smile on his lips: "Brother, you are still so soft-hearted, I hurt you, and you are still willing to talk to me in such a tone."

He grasped Luo Yingbai's arm tightly, his smile receded, and his expression was a little dazed: "I used to think that only when people are cruel can they protect themselves from harm. Kindness equals weakness. Don't care about anyone, and use the benefits you get to calculate everything …I thought what you and the teacher told me were all wrong, but it turns out that I was the one who was confused.”

Tears fell from the corners of Peng Xuan's eyes, and he said painfully: "I'm sorry, senior brother... I'm sorry."

The blood in Peng Xuan's mouth became more urgent, Luo Yingbai hugged him tightly with one hand, and covered her eyes with the other forcefully, Xia Xianning lowered her eyes.

Peng Xuan called him at this time: "Senior Brother Xia."

Xia Xianning walked over, half-crouched next to him, and put her hands on Peng Xuan's knees. Peng Xuan whispered: "In the last life, someone would attack, long sect... cough cough cough..."

Xia Xianning concentrated her energy on her fingers and tapped several of his acupuncture points. Peng Xuan took a breath and whispered: "If there are no unexpected changes in this life, in half a month, Changliu Mountain Sect will be invaded by foreign aliens." Breaking in. I remember that it seemed to be just when Senior Brother Lu was attending a rally after he took over as the leader, not on the mountain."

This is indeed very surprising news, but in Peng Xuan's current state, neither Xia Xianning nor Luo Yingbai are in the mood to think carefully about his words for the time being, Peng Xuan then said: "Brother, can you help me?" .”

Luo Yingbai's face was pale, and he had no strength in his body, so he couldn't help him, Xia Xianning lifted Peng Xuan up.

The medicine just now still had some residual effect. After Peng Xuan stood still, he didn't need two people to help him. Gou Songze was fighting the fire. Seeing this scene from a distance, he handed over the work to another policeman. He strode over and shouted : "Peng Xuan, what are you doing!"

Peng Xuan glanced at him, with a flash of warmth in his eyes, and said, "I'm leaving."

Gou Songze said: "Where do you want to go?!"

Peng Xuan looked at the fire scene in front of him, and said in a low voice: "I want to pretend that this ridiculous rebirth never happened. I should have died there, so I have to go back there now. Brother, I owe you I don't know, but as much as I can give you, that's how much."

He moved towards the fire scene step by step, Luo Yingbai wanted to go up and pull Peng Xuan back, but Xia Xianning grabbed his hand.

Luo Yingbai struggled hard, but Xia Xianning didn't let go, looked at him and shook his head, Luo Yingbai took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

The past is fleeting, it is difficult to distinguish the present from the past, the confusion of the past life and the present life folds, Xia Xianning looks at Peng Xuan's back, feeling very confused.

The life that Peng Xuan had experienced was completely different from what he remembered. So what was Xia Xianning doing at that time?

Countless pictures swirled around, and Xia Xianning tried hard to recall. What gradually unfolded in the distant memory was another scene - at that time, his name was not Xia Xianning, he was Prince Zhu Yan.

Emperor Guiji went down to the lower realm for several years and rebelled in the underworld. Because he originally belonged to Lord Minglang Yuan, the Heavenly Emperor sent Lord Minglang Yuan to go down to hunt down Emperor Guiji himself. Eliminate villains and evil spirits.

Many disturbing images flashed through Xia Xianning's mind, the raging fire, buildings, colleagues, waterwheels... all kinds of worldly disturbances gradually blurred, but there seemed to be the sound of drums indistinctly.

The drum beats are passionate and impassioned, making one feel as if every drop of blood in the body is beating along with the drumbeat, a strange force rises from the eight meridians, vaguely as if the long-suppressed power is gradually recovering.

In the void, there seemed to be countless soldiers who were looking up and waiting for his order. The sun hung high, and the bright light was shining on the armor, making people feel slightly hot all over.

And that drumbeat...

There was a person in my ear who said with a smile: "Let's go out together today, I hope you and I can both come back triumphantly, Your Highness, you are one step ahead of me, and senior brother beats the drums to see you off. If you come back first, you must also welcome me here .”

Xia Xianning covered her chest, and the rhythm of the drums seemed to directly hit the bottom of his heart.

then what? Then what happened? It was blood spattering, yin and yang separation, and after a farewell, the person who asked him to wait finally broke the appointment...

Desolate, nostalgic for the homeland, drums at dawn and at night... It has been a world of mortals for thousands of years!

His eyes gradually darkened, and the images and sounds gradually faded away, as if there was still something extremely important hidden in the depths of his memory that no one could capture.

No, no, no! The life that Peng Xuan experienced, he should clearly remember it too!

With a pain in his arm, Xia Xianning suddenly came back to his senses, his brow covered in cold sweat.

He turned his head and saw that Luo Yingbai was holding his arm tightly, and Peng Xuan's back had long been hidden in the fire.

Luo Yingbai didn't seem to be troubled by any memory, and said calmly: "Go back."

He had some internal injuries that were not minor or serious. After this incident, he was mainly under too much mental pressure. After leaving the fire scene and getting in the car, Luo Yingbai covered his head with his coat and leaned against him without saying a word. The car seat rests your mind.

Gou Songze was sitting in the driver's seat, feeling equally uncomfortable and complicated. He looked at Luo Yingbai in the back seat and could understand his feelings at this time. He gestured to Xia Xianning and asked him if he wanted to drive at this time.

Xia Xianning whispered: "Go to my house."

Gou Songze nodded, and from the corner of his eye, he saw Xia Xianning carefully move Luo Yingbai's head and let him lean against her. The other party did not say anything, but cooperated with his actions.

Counting the time, Luo Zhao and Jiang Yujia should both be at home. Xia Xianning knew that Luo Yingbai was in a bad mood and probably didn't like hearing his parents ask about the situation anymore, so he took him to his home.

Until Luo Yingbai changed into his pajamas and fell asleep on the bed, Xia Xianning didn't want to leave, so she just sat by the bed in a daze.

He hated and dissatisfied with Peng Xuan, and correspondingly, it was impossible for him to be unmoved by his junior brother's death, but behind this complicated mood, Xia Xianning was still most worried about Luo Yingbai's problem.

Based on his scattered memories and instinctive intuition, there must be some kind of inside story about Luo Yingbai's rebirth. Moreover, his rebirth was not the first time. He seemed to have experienced some failed attempts before.

Xia Xianning put her hands on the side of the bed, clenching her fists unconsciously, and scenes from her dreams flashed before her eyes.

All the hidden arrangements, no matter whether they can be changed or not, must be changed. He cannot bear the price of this failure, and he will absolutely not allow such a possibility to happen.

At this time, the door of the room was lightly knocked. Xia Xianning glanced at Luo Yingbai on the bed, tucked him in, stood up and walked to the door. Standing outside was a domestic helper.

Xia Xianning: "Huh?"

The other party knew the character of his young master and whispered: "Old sir, please come down."

It was around four o'clock in the morning. Xia Xianning was a little surprised and went downstairs to his grandfather's study. Mr. Xia was sitting behind the table waiting for him.

Xia Xianning said: "Grandpa, you got up so early?"

Mr. Xia said: "I'm tired most of the night, so sit down and drink the milk."

Xia Xianning picked up the cup and sipped the hot milk that was just delivered. Only then did Mr. Xia answer the question he just asked: "I slept too much during the day yesterday and woke up early just now. I heard you coming back. Sister Gui said you brought I came back with Yingbai, where is he? Is he injured?"

Xia Xianning became anxious when she thought of Luo Yingbai. She frowned and said, "Fortunately, it's nothing serious. I'm resting in my room now."

Mr. Xia said: "If it weren't for your senior brother, Xiaozhi and Xiaoni would be in danger this time. You should take good care of him. I've been back for so long and I haven't even changed my clothes."

Xia Xianning was a little dazed. After hearing these words, she realized something sensitively and looked up at her grandfather: "Grandpa, what do you want to say?"

Mr. Xia tapped the table lightly with his fingers, and said: "For this reason, the window paper is useless, and it's just a matter of one word if it is pierced."

Xia Xianning was startled for a moment, then suddenly smiled.

He shook his head and said, "Grandpa, I just like senior brother, and we are together."

Even though he knew it in his heart, Mr. Xia laughed angrily: "You brat, you're really good at making up nonsense!"

Xia Xianning said: "I didn't want to hide it from you for too long. What I said before was all the truth except that I didn't mention my name. Grandpa. I started this matter first, senior brother... It was not easy for you to agree to it. Don’t tell him yet, don’t scare him.”

After hearing these words, Mr. Xia couldn't help but want to glare at him: "Listen to your darling, senior brother is more important than grandpa?"

Xia Xianning asked wittily: "So in Grandpa's heart, who is more important, me or Grandma?"

Mr. Xia was at a loss for words, and after a while he muttered: "Looking at your third uncle's stinking behavior, I thought our Xia family couldn't produce a lover. You are amazing, you can mutate yourself."

Xia Xianning smiled. She already knew that he would not be able to object, so she didn't say any more unnecessary words.

I have to say that his previous foreshadowing was very effective. Mr. Xia accepted the facts Xia Xianning told very well, and was even a little bit relieved - he had previously imagined that Internet celebrities were too scary.

The only thing to worry about is that Luo Yingbai is not an ordinary person, even if he agrees, the attitude on the other side is hard to say!

It was not easy for Luo Zhao to think about it. Fortunately, now that Jiang Yujia is awake, as long as she does not object, Luo Zhao's attitude will surely loosen sooner or later.

Mr. Xia asked: "Surely you didn't tell your teacher about this?"

Xia Xianning shook his head: "I originally wanted to find out more, but too many things have happened recently, and I haven't found a good time."

Mr. Xia was silent for a while and said: "Yingbai helped our family a lot this time. If it weren't for Xiaozhi and Xiaoni, he wouldn't have been hurt. In two days, I will come to thank you personally."

His meaning was obvious, that is, he planned to personally help Xia Xianning to find out Luo Zhao's tone. Xia Xianning dared to act boldly, and it's not like he couldn't speak, but it was obviously more sincere and weighty if the words were spoken by Mr. Xia.

This is really a good thing, but it's a pity that the joy was diluted a little by the complicated mood after all. The dead are gone, but time never stands still. Pushing and shoving towards the unknown front.

Xia Xianning said softly, "Grandpa, thank you."

Chapter 145 Coming out

The place burned by Xuanxiao's real fire turned into ashes. Peng Xuan said that there was no face left but a whole corpse, but it turned out that no bones were left after being burned.

Luo Zhao went to the ruins in person after he knew about it, and never mentioned it again after he came back.

On the other side, a murder case many years ago was finally solved.

Zhu Linya was sentenced to death for deliberately killing people more than 20 years ago and kidnapping two children of the Xia family. Xia Zheng and Cheng Guangchen also applied for divorce certificates as quickly as possible.

This matter has always been involved in an old case that was unresolved many years ago. This case caused little splash at the time. Unexpectedly, after so long, the truth would be revealed in this way, which surprised almost all the insiders. Fortunately, because it involved the Xia family, the media did not dare to report it, and the scope of the spread was not large.

Compared to this incident, Xia Xianning was even more surprised that Xia Changwei would take the initiative to come over and told him that he wanted to see Zhu Linya.

Zhu Linya was not imprisoned in the Special Investigation Division, but they were all in the same system. It was more convenient to have Xia Xianning with her. The uncle and nephew successfully met the murderer who was escorted out.

When Zhu Linya saw Xia Changwei, she also looked in disbelief and cried on the spot.

Xia Xianning greeted the prison staff, walked out of the visiting room, and let the two meet alone.

Xia Changwei looked at the other party up and down, and his mood was quite complicated.

This woman was once his lover when he was lonely and empty, and later became his wife who had no attraction to him. Although he never took her seriously, Xia Changwei really did not expect that he would share the same bed with her. The woman who slept on it would be a murderer.

He didn't know what to say for a moment.

Whether she was young or now, Zhu Linya has always been accustomed to maintaining a dazzling appearance in front of Xia Changwei, because she actually knows very well that this is the only thing she can do to please him.

At this time, seeing that the other party's face was a little ugly and he was still staring at her, Zhu Linya hurriedly straightened her hair and said with a smile: "Isn't it a bit messy?"

Xia Changwei looked at her and said, "It's okay."

In fact, it’s not just her hair that is messed up. Zhu Linya has been in prison for the past few days. She is wearing prison uniform, her complexion is dark yellow, her temples are already gray, and she has not applied makeup. She looks embarrassed and slovenly, as if she was suddenly transformed by a charming woman. The surviving middle-aged woman turned into an old lady.

This woman looked like he had never met her before. Xia Changwei was not used to it. He was silent for a moment and said, "I have heard about you. I didn't expect that there was something wrong with that incident back then." You and Hu Weichao got involved."

He looked at Zhu Linya and said, "I don't know how much influence my factor can have on this matter. You're going to die anyway, so there's no need to mention those things before...I brought you something. You were in there for two months..."

Xia Changwei originally wanted to say "Let's have a good time", but then he thought that this is really not good, and he was about to be shot in prison for two months, so he changed his mouth and said: "If you see something missing, tell the prison guard, Guangchen sees you. The time will come.”

These days, Zhu Linya is almost going crazy. She has just been enjoying the blessings of Xia's family for less than a year, and she has been admitted to the prison. The place is cold, humid, and filthy. The food made her want to go out like crazy.

She was looking forward to someone coming, but she didn't expect that Xia Changwei would come in person. In the ecstasy of her life, she thought she was saved, but she didn't expect that the other party would leave after saying such dry words, as if He had no intention of saving her at all.

"Longwei!"

Zhu Linya was going crazy with anxiety and screamed to stop Xia Changwei. As soon as Xia Changwei turned his head, she knelt on the ground with a "plop".

Xia Changwei frowned and said, "What are you doing?"

With tears in her eyes, Zhu Linya pleaded: "Changwei, I have followed you anyway, it is my fault that I lied to you, even if Xia Zheng is not your child, Guangchen is also your child. I beg you , please save me! I really don’t want to die!”

Xia Changwei raised one eyebrow, this slight expression added a hint of sarcasm to his face.

Zhu Linya remembered that she was slapped several times in a row by the woman in the same room just after she was put in prison. She was so painful that she cried and said, "If you can come to see me, I know you are still thinking about your old love. I am now She's still your wife in name, Changwei, don't leave me alone, I know I'm wrong, I really already know it! I used to lose my mind because I love you so much and I'm afraid you'll blame me, you Don't be so cruel, okay!"

She raised her head, with tears in her eyes, looking at Xia Changwei pitifully, trying to win his sympathy. In the past, Xia Changwei liked her look the most, and his visit to the prison this time also gave Zhu Linya a little confidence.

But what surprised her was that when she said this, Xia Changwei's look of pity and pity just now completely disappeared. With his hands behind his back, he smiled slightly at Zhu Linya's appearance.

Zhu Linya looked at him anxiously.

Xia Changwei said: "Do you think that if I come to see you, you will be able to make progress?"

Zhu Linya was stunned, not expecting him to say this, and quickly said: "I, that's not what I meant."

Xia Changwei said: "It's only right and proper to kill a person, but I still don't know that I should pay for my crime. I have the ability to get you out, but why should I get you out?"

Zhu Linya said anxiously: "I did it all for you. I have been riding on you for so many years..."

Xia Changwei interrupted her with a gesture, and said with a half-smile: "Stop. I, Xia Changwei, like to play with women. It's not a good thing, but it's not your turn to use this to make me feel guilty—" Pretending to be devoted, when you followed me, did you mean me?"

Zhu Linya said: "I..."

The two of them knew what she was doing for, and it was really difficult for Zhu Linya to answer Xia Changwei's question.

Xia Changwei sneered slightly: "So, you play with me and I play with you, just to have fun with each other, and you get a sum of money in the end, no matter how you look at it, it's you who make more money. Ben’s expression, are you still trying to blackmail me?”

He shook off Zhu Linya: "It's my favor for me to come to see you, but you have no right to ask me to do more. In the final analysis, you are the one who killed and kidnapped. Could it be that someone put a knife on your neck?"

Zhu Linya was so choked by him that she had nothing to say, but she still didn't give up on the matter of life and death, and begged: "I was wrong..."

Xia Changwei shook his head: "You don't know you're wrong. If you know you're wrong, you should understand that the death penalty is what you deserve, and you should welcome it calmly."

Zhu Linya: "..."

These words completely cut off all her hopes, Xia Changwei got up and went out, Zhu Linya cried loudly behind him.

She cried and scolded: "You are not a fucking human! No wonder no one in your life is willing to accompany you to grow old..."

Xia Changwei stood at the door and gave himself a moment to pause.

His life was really bad. Everything he had had only given him endless emptiness. In the end, the one who fills the whole heart is a person who has never had it.

But in life, who doesn’t make do with it? How many people can there be without accommodating, and how many people can really realize their wishes without accommodating?

Xia Changwei shrugged his shoulders like a child, and walked straight away.

The prison guard waiting outside looked at Xia Xianning and asked, "Director Xia, look at this..."

Xia Xianning didn't intend to go in to comfort the crying Zhu Linya, and said, "Take her back, and deal with it according to the rules. Please trouble the two brothers."

After a round of busy work, the Special Investigation Department finally ushered in a short period of peace. During the few days when Luo Yingbai was recuperating from his injuries, Xia Xianning was worried about him and went to Luo's house to check in after work.

This time he just came out of the prison and drove there. Luo Zhao and Jiang Yujia were not at home. When Xia Xianning walked into Luo Yingbai's room, he found that the sun seemed to be coming out from the west—this man was actually lifting dumbbells in the room.

Seeing Xia Xianning push the door and come in, Luo Yingbai threw the dumbbell in his hand towards the door, and said with a smile: "It's quite early today, it seems that you have been very free recently."

Xia Xianning caught it with her hands, weighed it, put the dumbbell aside, walked over and said, "Why do you still think about exercising today?"

Luo Yingbai said: "The injury is healed, I haven't gone out for a few days, and I have long hair. Xianning, let's go out to practice later?"

Xia Xianning pulled a few tissues to wipe the sweat off Luo Yingbai's forehead, and said with a slight smile, "It seems that you are really well, and you look good today."

Luo Yingbai said with a smile: "I've recovered from all diseases. Also, Grandpa Xia doesn't know what's going on these days, but he sends a lot of supplements to our house every day. My house can hardly hold it. There’s no need to be so polite.”

Xia Xianning absentmindedly cooperated with him and bent her lips, thinking whether to tell Luo Yingbai that Mr. Xia already knew about their affairs, but he hasn't figured it out yet, Luo Yingbai's thoughts have already jumped to another direction: " By the way, how is Xia Zheng and the others handling their affairs?"

Xia Xianning said: "Zhu Linya was sentenced to death, and my third uncle visited her once. Xia Zheng and Cheng Guangchen have already applied for a divorce certificate..."

Luo Yingbai said: "Third Uncle still has an old temper, but with Zhu Linya's personality, they may not be happy to see each other for the last time. On the contrary, Xia Zheng and Cheng Guangchen, the two of them are really happy to be separated. I thought Xia Zheng didn't want to divorce .”

Xia Xianning said concisely: "If you don't leave, you have to leave. Third Uncle means to let Cheng Guangchen go abroad to study, and she is also willing."

Although Xia Changwei is a flamboyant person, he has his own set of principles, the most important thing is your love and my wish, everyone is happy, if something goes wrong, he will not shirk his responsibility. This matter was handled by him throughout the whole process. Xia Zheng was unwilling to divorce because he had nothing after the divorce. Cheng Guangchen's personality changed drastically after experiencing this incident, but he did not want to live with Xia Zheng. . Xia Changwei also respected her intention.

According to blood relationship, Cheng Guangchen is Xia Xianning's younger sister, and she did not make any serious mistakes in the whole incident, but this girl was brought up by Zhu Linya, and her personality is far from that of Xia's family.

In addition, her mother Zhu Linya kidnapped her eldest sister's two children, which also made it difficult for Cheng Guangchen to gain a foothold.

Luo Yingbai said: "That's right. For her, studying abroad is already the best choice. But Xia Zheng probably won't be willing to leave Xia's family so easily... He called Third Uncle Dad a few times anyway, and it's okay I don't know if Third Uncle will miss this old love."

Xia Xianning shook her head: "Don't forget, Xia Zheng is not innocent in this matter. He was met by Zhu Linya by chance, and Zhu Linya found that he looked somewhat similar to the Xia family, and at the same time he was innocent. An orphan who has no father and no mother, and then discussed the impersonation plan with Xia Zheng. The two of them cooperated in lying, and the third uncle usually shows some kindness to women, but not to Xia Zheng."

When he said this, he glanced at Luo Yingbai and said, "Same as you."

Luo Yingbai immediately said: "Nonsense!"

Overnight, he transformed from a poor boy into a high-ranking young master. People who were previously unattainable had to bow their heads in front of him. This rapid sense of expansion not only made Xia Zheng unable to stop, but even gave him the illusion that he only needed to If you work hard, you can get more.

So Xia Zheng began to clumsily try to start a so-called "competition" with Xia Xianning. He really didn't expect that what was waiting for him in the end would be in vain.

As Xia Xianning said, Xia Changwei had already given a lot of face by not pursuing Xia Zheng's deception. Xia Zheng begged to no avail and came to the house several times to pester him. Finally, he was kicked out by Awe.

Seeing that there was no hope for this matter, he could only try to be self-reliant. Unfortunately, Xia Zheng didn't have a high degree of education and didn't have enough work experience, so he could only start from the lowest level of physical labor. Indignant, he was arrested for theft within a year, but that was a story later.

His matter was gently revealed in a few words of conversation, Xia Xianning took out his mobile phone to check the time, but found that the battery had run out at some point.

He asked Luo Yingbai: "What time is it? If the teacher and the teacher's wife don't come back, let's go out to eat, it's a bit of a breather. I have something to discuss with you."

Luo Yingbai blinked and said, "They said they were going to eat out tonight...it would be boring if we went too much."

Xia Xianning understood: "What do you want to eat?"

Luo Yingbai pushed him to the kitchen, sent everyone else away, and let Xia Xianning do whatever he wanted.

Xia Xianning used to be inactive, but he was thrown into the army in the last year of university. Once he entered, he first worked in the cooking class for three months, and since then he has sharpened his skills as a chef. He searched for something in the refrigerator and planned to bake a cake first.

Luo Yingbai took it as a joke, and eagerly leaned beside him, slapping his hands while getting in the way, and said: "What did you say to me just now?"

Xia Xianning dipped her hands in flour. Hearing this, she glanced sideways at Luo Yingbai and said, "Senior Brother, do you know that Senior Brother Lu took over as the leader a few days ago, right?"

"Lu Heng..."

Luo Yingbai pondered and said: "I have the impression that Uncle Xie said that he discovered several fairy mountains during his travels. He wanted to learn the Dao in the mountains, so he passed the position of head to him. I seem to have received a passerby a few days ago. The brochure sent by junior brother has been signed and sent back."

In terms of seniority, although Luo Yingbai is younger than Lu Heng, the head of the long school, his father is the master, and he is the earliest among the other disciples except Zhu Caiwei, just because the Luo family has entered the world. , so it is no longer suitable to manage the affairs of this department.

To show respect, Lu Heng specially sent the registration book for taking over and signed it for Luo Zhao and Luo Yingbai. Luo Yingbai had a good relationship with him, so he didn't hesitate and sent it back immediately after signing.

Xia Xianning nodded, and said: "After Senior Brother Lu took over as the head, he was taken to the mountains by Uncle Xie, saying that he was going to teach a spell for the last time. Now Senior Brother Lin Xing should temporarily replace the Chang School. This is not the same as Peng Xuan..."

After Xia Xianning said these two words, she paused, and continued, "This is exactly what Peng Xuan said. In half a month's time, there will be a foreign race attacking the long sect. The head of the sect will be replaced. It is not in the sect. It is all right."

The two of them looked at each other, and Luo Yingbai said: "Even if we can contact Junior Brother on the road now, he will not be able to come back in time."

Xia Xianning said: "That's right. Changes in the sect cannot be ignored, so I want to go back to the mountain to have a look, what do you think?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Of course I will be with you."

Xia Xianning smiled, and squeezed cream onto the cake with a piping bag. Luo Yingbai glanced at the direction of his pattern, and couldn't help laughing: "I thought you were going to draw a heart or something, but this is not like it."

Xia Xianning said: "Draw a picture of you."

Then he drew a lifelike pig head under Luo Yingbai's expectant eyes.

Luo Yingbai laughed and pushed Xia Xianning. Outside the kitchen of his house is a transparent glass sliding door, the golden afterglow of the setting sun enters through the window, and as his smile dances lightly, for a moment, Xia Xianning even feels a little dazzled.

He couldn't help smiling.

Luo Yingbai wrote the word "Ning" on the pig's face with his finger, and then wiped the cream on Xia Xianning's face with his fingertips. Xia Xianning bit his finger as soon as he raised his head.

Luo Yingbai felt a little itchy, so she smiled and ran away, Xia Xianning hugged his waist, and kissed him on the lips. This kiss had a bit of creamy sweetness, which made him want to deepen it. Then……

The kitchen door was pushed open forcefully, and Luo Zhao stood outside.

Luo Yingbai: "Dad...Dad???"

The kitchen has a transparent glass floor-to-ceiling window, which faces the yard. Luo Zhao saw the two kissing outside, so he barged in directly.

He pointed at the two of them, but didn't even speak for a while, Luo Yingbai was so frightened that he let go, Xia Xianning took a few steps back, and stammered: "Me, me and Xianning..."

All this happened so suddenly that his brain almost froze. When faced with danger, his first reaction was to deny it instinctively. But halfway through Luo Yingbai's words, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Xia Xianning standing alone by the side of the cake from the corner of his eye. next to him, looking at himself.

His gaze was very gentle, as if to tell Luo Yingbai that he respected all his choices, but the outline drawn by the sun on his face made Luo Yingbai feel a little sad in a trance.

Now that we have decided to be together, we should no longer avoid the problems that we should face.

Then the words suddenly turned a corner and became: "I am with Xianning."

This is really a typical self-confession. This kid is very honest. Before Luo Zhao asked, he told everything.

Luo Zhao stared at his apprentice and son, almost completely surrounded.

He has been messing around for so many years. He has worked as an undercover agent in the army, police station, and even gangster camps. He not only understands the things between men and men, but has also seen many things with his own eyes. Another story.

Luo Zhao never thought that such a situation would happen. He was originally an impulsive and straightforward person, and he took action before calmness in everything. At this moment, his blood was hot, and he had no other thoughts except to beat up the two brats violently.

Xia Xianning pulled Luo Yingbai behind her and said, "Teacher, I started this matter. Please..."

When Xia Xianning was speaking, Luo Yingbai was guarded by him, watching Luo Zhao tremblingly fumbled around in fear, probably because he couldn't find a suitable tool for beating... He drew his sword!

Luo Yingbai pushed Xia Xianning away, flew over bravely, hugged Luo Zhao, and said repeatedly: "Dad, Dad...you calm down, don't do anything! I'm sorry I was wrong, don't be angry, listen to my explanation... Mom! Mom! Mom! Help! Kill! My dad is going to beat me!!!"

Xia Xianning: "..."

The obviously tense atmosphere, being hugged and howled by Luo Yingbai, suddenly seemed to change his style of painting. Luo Zhao was caught off guard by his son's bear hug, and couldn't lift his arms.

He threw Luo Yingbai away and cursed angrily: "You little bastard, I have to teach you a lesson today!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

26.4K 879 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
947K 27.3K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
43.4K 969 100
Author: Owl key/梟鑰 Category: Tanmei Fiction List of chapter: 99 Chapter (Finished) Work status: Complete Introducing: Nowadays, resources are scarce...
71.1K 1.7K 200
Author: Qingsha Mowu/輕紗墨舞 Category: Danmei novel Status: 532 Chapter He is probably the only one who gains five pounds during the festive season and...