His Good Girl

By ChristineCalvin

Crysta is in college. She is an "A" student but has no social life. Her friend insists that she goes to a par... More

1. Prologue
4. Coffee
2. Crysta
5. Going slow
3. The Party
6. Dinner
7. Breakfast
8. Spoiling my princess
9. Dinner with friends
10. Dessert
11. The Talk
12. Crysta's Decision
13. Rules
14. Limits
15. Lunchtime
16. Security
17. Spending a Day with Melissa
18. Aftercare
19. Her favorite foods
20. Realization 1773 words
21. Photo cover - Engaged
22 Celebrating
23. Redefining limitations
24. Going swimming
26. Protecting
27. Restraining Order.
28. Time with the girls
29. The threat
30 - Vacation?
31 Packing
32 Morning
33. Almost there

25. The News is out

1K 8 0
By ChristineCalvin

Hunter's POV

"You are the best breakfast, my love," I smirked. Crysta is still coming down from her high. "You taste delicious each and every morning." I pick her up and take her to the shower. I gently wash every inch of her soft and voluptuous body.

"Mmm...." she moans.

"If you keep moaning I will take you right here," I groan.

"Is that a threat?" she teases.

I flip her around so her hands are on the wall. My hand goes around her waist as my fingers start massaging her bundle of nerves. "Hunter...." she moans.

"What does my precious princess want?"

"Please Hunter," she begs.

"Please what sweetheart?"

"Please take me hard and fast. I need you Sir."

"Anything for you my love." I thrust my aching cock into her from behind. I decided to go slow as I plunge in and out of her tight warm core.

"Please go faster."

"Take what I give you and enjoy it," I order.

"Master, please, I am so close," she cries.
I start slamming into her faster hitting her sweet spot every time. I can feel her muscles clenching around my cock. She is so tight. I can feel her legs shaking. Her head rolls back on my chest. My body starts convulsing.

"Kitten come for me." She shakes throughout her body as she squirts on my cock. My cock immediately releases rope after rope of cum into her as we come together. I hold onto her as we gently slide down the tiles and sit on the shower floor. "You are always amazing," I look down on her and kiss her forehead.

As our breaths become normal, I stand up and help her up. She is still a little shaky so I put my arm around her waist. I get soft warm towels for both of us. I gently dry my sweetheart. I walked her to our bed. I went into our closet and brought her an outfit to wear. I dried myself and put on a suit for work. When we were both dressed I bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips. "I will love you forever," I mumbled. I took her by her hand and we headed to the dining room for breakfast.
************************************
Crysta's POV

I wish we had more time. I would have loved another round. I felt the blush rise into my cheeks. Hunter looked down at me and asked, "Are you ok?"

His voice sent shivers thru me. I clenched my thighs. He noticed.
"I am fine, Sir."

"Are you feeling needy this morning Kitten?" he smirked. My blush became deeper.  "I want you too princess. More than you know," he smiled. He pulled out a chair for me and we sat for breakfast. He filled my plate with eggs, bacon, and pancakes with some fresh fruit on the side. Then he filled his plate. He leaned into my ear and whispered, "I would play with you during breakfast but then I would be late for my meeting and you would be late for class." I smiled at my sexy handsome fiancé.  "You are a minx, so tempting," he grinned at me.

Chris came into the room. "Excuse me Sir. Is Crysta going to her classes today?"

"Yes, she is. The magazine cover announcing our engagement is being distributed today. Protect my princess."

"Thank-you for the heads up. We will be extra vigilant."

Hunter and I finished our breakfast. He got up and helped me stand. I leaned against his chest. "Sweetheart, are you ok?"

I looked up and smiled. "I just became used to spending so much time with you. I will miss you while I am in class, Sir."

"I understand," Hunter replied. "I am going to find it difficult to focus on my meeting." He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. "Stay with your security team. Make sure you can see at least two of them at all times."

"Yes, Sir." After last time, I took his advice seriously. I went and gathered any school supplies I needed. We met in the front hallway.

"Sweetheart, this is for you." Hunter placed a black credit card in my hand. "Remember to eat lunch my love."

I realized arguing would go nowhere so I kissed him on the cheek and slipped the card into my wallet.  He placed his hand on my lower back and escorted me to the car. Chris was waiting with the back door open. I entered the car and Hunter slid in behind me. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. "First, take me to the office.  Then take Crysta to the

college."

"Sir, can we pick up Melissa?"

He smiled. "Anything you want my love." He looked up at Chris. "Let's pick Melissa up first." Chris nodded. The other two security guards were already in the car.
*************************************

"Hi Melissa. We are on our way to pick you up," I squealed.

"Is your sexy fiancé with you?" she inquired.

"But of course," I giggled.

Chris pulled up to Melissa's
house and opened the driver's side door to the second row of seats. "Thank-you," Melissa smiled at Chris. He closed the door and returned to the driver's seat.

"Mr. Yearwood, now your office?" Chris verified.

"Yes, thank-you," Hunter responded.

Hunter hugged me a little tighter. "Good morning,  Melissa."

"Good morning, Mr. Yearwood," Melissa smiled.

"Princess, what time are you leaving school today?"

"Probably around 3pm, Sir."

"That's almost seven hours from now," he pouted. "Do you have any plans after school?"

"No Sir."

"Good, would you and your friend like to go to an early dinner?" he smiled.

I asked, "Would you like to join us for dinner?"

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude?" Melissa said shyly.

"Nonsense. As long as my love is in my arms, I am a happy man," he smiled  down at me. My blush rose up to my cheeks.

"OK then. Dinner with friends would be nice," Melissa confirmed.

"Is that alright with you sweetheart?"

"As long as you are by my side, Sir," I glowed.

Chris pulled up to Hunter's building. "Take good care of my princess, Chris. She is precious to me."

"Yes, Sir. The team and I will be extra vigilant," Chris promised.

"Good." Hunter leaned over and kissed her on her lips. He did not want to leave her. "Remember, make sure you can see at least two guards at all times. I love you sweetheart." Hunter turned and walked to the newsstand. He bought a newspaper and a magazine. He glanced at the cover of the magazine and shook his head. He turned back to the car and gave me a big smile and waved.

"I want that!" Melissa exclaimed.

"You want my fiancé?" Crysta questioned.

"No, I want to find a man who loves me as much as Hunter loves you!" Melissa said dreamily.
*************************************

As Chris reached the college his cellphone dinged. He pulled into the parking lot and read the message. He answered the message quickly.

Chris and Trevor jumped out of the car, and surveyed the immediate area. Diana opened my door. Melissa and I exited the car. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Remember the photoshoot you took with Mr. Yearwood over the weekend?" Diana asked. "It's already on the stands. You are officially famous."

I became nervous. "Now what?" I was remembering the incident with the soda.

"With your permission, you, Melissa,  and I are going to be best friends all day. This way we will get to know each other, and it will not look conspicuous that we are hanging out together."

"That makes sense," Melissa chimed in.

"OK. So they will think I only have two bodyguards?" I inquired.

"Right. Then if people approach you I will be able to analyze the situation better," Diana explained.  Diana stood on one side of me and Melissa was on the other side of me. They started walking to the café.

"Do you think I can buy a copy of the magazine?" I asked.

Diana spoke into a microphone, and then looked up. "Trevor is going to buy three copies of the magazine.  One for you, one for Melissa?, and one for Chris to analyze." Melissa nodded.

They walked into the café and bought one vanilla bean coffee, one hot chocolate, and a bottle of water.  Melissa added some cream to her vanilla bean coffee and they sat at a round table. Trevor approached the table and placed two copies of the magazine on the table. "Thank-you," I commented.

Melissa grabbed her copy of the magazine. "You are on the front cover with Mr. Yearwood. Look, it reads 'NO LONGER AVAILABLE!' She stared at the picture and then grabbed Crysta's hand. "You are engaged! Congratulations!" Melissa was overjoyed for her friend.

"Thank-you. I would have told you but it was a hectic weekend," I explained.

"Did you pick a day?" Melissa wanted to know.

"No, but I promise to tell you since you are my maid of honor." Melissa squealed again.

"What about Amy?" Melissa asked.

"I won't be able to choose so I choose both of you," I smiled.

"That works for me," Melissa nodded.

"Let's head to class before we are late," I advised. One more time, Diana was on one side of me and Melissa was on the other side of me.

They walked into the classroom and took three seats in the back. One more time I was in the middle. As the students came into the classroom room they pointed at me and whispered between each other. Trevor was standing by the back wall. Chris was directly outside the classroom door.

A group of girls walked up to the three of us with a copy of the magazine in their hand. "Yep, that's her," one girl stated.

"Is there a problem here?" Diana asked.

"No, just surprised," another girl spoke up. By then all the students were looking at me.

"Are you really engaged to Hunter Yearwood?" a boy asked.

I looked at Diana than at the boy. "Yes."

"And to think I never thought to ask you out," he continued.

"Your loss," Melinda interjected. Diana smiled.

The professor walked into the classroom. He stood at his desk and looked at Crysta.  "First, on the agenda today, our Ms. Crysta is engaged. Congratulations Ms. Crysta."

"Thank-you!" I responded.

"Now, let's move on to today's lesson," the professor continued.

All the students returned to their seats. The next two hours of note-taking was interesting. I learned some aspects about business that I could incorporate into my paper. When the professor dismissed the class, the three of us stood up with Trevor hovering over us. "Ready Ms. Crysta?" Trevor asked. I nodded. We headed for the next class. The three of us sat in the back row again with me in the middle.  This time Chris was leaning against the wall and Trevor was directly outside the door.

Just like the last class the students were pointing and whispering.  Diana shook her head and mumbled,  "They act like this is high school." Melissa and I both started laughing, which made Diana laugh. The professor walked in and started the lesson. About half way thru class, Diana whispered to me, "We must leave now!"

Melissa looked confused. I apologized to the professor feigning a family emergency.  He nodded and we left the classroom. "What's going on?" That's when I saw her. Trevor stood next to Melissa.  Chris and Diana were on both sides of me. "What now?" I asked. 

"Don't say anything.  We are here to protect you," Diana spoke.

"Protect her!! The homewrecker!!" Rachel started screeching. "Now she is publishing lies in the magazine!!"

Chris pushed me behind him. Trevor was on one side of me and Diana on the other. Melissa stood behind me. Chris quietly spoke to Rachel from where we were standing. "You are embarrassing yourself Rachel. You do not take classes at this college. Go home."

"How can I go home when that skank stole my boyfriend!" Rachel screamed.

"Mr. Yearwood has never been and will never be your boyfriend. Please go home," Chris continued.

"That slut cannot have what is mine!" Rachel continued to scream. The police showed up at that moment.

"Ma'am, what is the problem here?" the police officer inquired as he faced Rachel.

"That whore is trying to steal my boyfriend!" Rachel screeched.

The other police officer walked over to Chris. "What is going on?"

"Ms. Crysta is engaged to
Mr. Yearwood." Chris pointed to me. "Before Mr. Yearwood started dating Ms. Crysta, he would hire professional escorts to go with him to business events. We would pick up the escort before the event and drop the escort off after the event."

The police officer looked over towards Rachel sympathetically.  "Apparently,  Ms. Rachel was hoping for more."

"Perhaps, but it was strictly business. As part of the contract, Mr. Yearwood would have the necessary dress delivered to the professional escort. We would pick up the escort from the escort's home 30 minutes before the event. We would drop the escort off at escort's home immediately after the event. Mr. Yearwood canceled the contract with the professional escort service when he started dating
Ms. Crysta," Chris explained.

"Ms. Crysta, do you have a contract with Mr. Yearwood?" the police officer asked.

"No, of course not. I am not a professional escort." Crysta was offended.

"Sir, there is no reason to be offensive to Ms. Crysta." Trevor handed the magazine to the police officer. 

"Oh....   this makes more sense. Give me a minute." The police officer walked over to his co-worker and showed him the magazine. The other police officer nodded. They both walked over to Rachel and spoke to her. She fell to the floor in hysteria. The police officers called an ambulance and had her taken away. The police officers returned to Chris. "If she continues to harass
Ms. Crysta, please call us. Although, I believe a restraining order might be necessary. Ms. Crysta, have a nice day. And congratulations!" The police officers left.

"Are you ok?" Diana asked me.

I sighed. "Can we go home?"

"Yes, of course," Diana answered.

Diana and Melissa escorted me to the car. We all got in. "Would you like to go anywhere before we go home?" Chris asked.

"No, thank-you," I answered. I was tired.

We got home and Diana and Melissa took me to my room. "Do you want anything?" Diana asked. I  wanted Hunter. I wanted to curl up in his lap where it is safe. But he has a meeting. "No, I am good. Melissa if you are hungry, I can have them send up lunch."

Before Melissa could reply, "I will send up lunch anyway. Maybe you will nibble." Diana smiled.

"Thank-you!" I replied. Melissa sat on the bed next to me rubbing my back.
*************************************
Hunter's POV

Focusing during the meeting was more difficult that I anticipated.  I knew she was safe with the security guards but I kept remembering her snuggled on my chest, sleeping so peacefully. The meeting was over so I headed to my office. Suddenly my cellphone vibrated.

"Is everything ok?" I asked Chris.

"Yes, Sir. Ms. Crysta is safe. She is home with Melissa taking a nap," Chris answered.

I looked at my watch. It's barely noon.
"Why is she home so early?"

"Ms. Rachel showed up at the college. We ..." Chris was interrupted.

"Does Rachel have classes there?" Hunter was angry.

"No, Sir. We were proactive. When we realized Ms. Rachel was heading for
Ms. Crysta's class, we pulled Ms. Crysta out of class so we could better protect
Ms. Crysta. The police came and called an ambulance for Ms. Rachel. The police recommended a restraining order to protect Ms. Crysta. Ms. Rachel was not kind with her words." Chris finished.

I looked at the paperwork on my desk.
"Come pick me up. Make sure at least one of you stay with Ms. Crysta at all times." I placed the paperwork in my briefcase and walked out of my office.
My PA, James, caught up with me. "Come with me. We are working from my home office." Chris was waiting for me outside of the building.

As we were driving home my James asked, "What happened?"

"That woman the escort service sent to go to business parties with me is a lunatic. This is the second she harassed Crysta," Hunter growled.

"Sir, I did not ask for her specifically. The escort service recommended three different women. I told them any of those three would be fine," the James explained. "The escort service vetted the women."

"The service only sent Ms. Rachel. Now she is making Crysta's life miserable. She keeps showing up wherever Crysta is insisting Crysta stole her boyfriend. SHE. WAS. NEVER. MY. GIRLFRIEND. She was a paid escort because I was too busy to date!" Hunter was upset.

They arrived home and Hunter rushed to their room. Diana was standing outside of our bedroom. When he opened the door, he saw Melissa sleeping on the couch, and Crysta sleeping on the bed. He quietly walked over to Melissa and bent down, "Melissa, are you comfortable on the couch? I can set up a room for you?"

Melissa slowly opened her eyes. "Is Crysta ok? I want to stay near her after today's events."

Hunter looked over his shoulder.  "She is sleeping. You are a good friend.  I will have the maid set up a room for you so you can be more comfortable."

"Thank-you. Is she going to be ok? She was always a loner. She is not use to all this drama," Melissa confided.

"I know. I will take care of my princess," I answered. I walked over to the bed and crawled in next to her. She looks like an angel with her hair spread out around her face. I could see her lips twitching in her sleep. "It's OK princess. I am here. I will protect you."

She snuggled into my chest. "She scares me," she whispered.  Nobody should scare my princess.

"You are safe now. Take a nap," I cooed.
I put my pillows around her. She grabbed one and snuggled into it.

Grace knocked on the door. "Come in."

"Ms. Melissa's room is ready " Grace informed me.

"Melissa, follow Grace. I hope the room will be comfortable for you. We will see you after you both take your naps. Grace could you send drinks and snacks to Melissa's room?"

"Of course Sir," Grace replied. Melissa nodded and followed Grace out of the room.

I set up my laptop by our couch in our room so I could be here if my love had bad dreams. There was a knock on the door. I walked to the bedroom door and opened it. Diana and James was on the other side of the door. "Sir, Mr. James would like to see you," Diana explained.

"Thank-you Diana.  Come in James."
*************************************
James and I sat on the couch. "James I want a restraining order against Rachel. She is not allowed near any of my properties, Crysta's college, or anywhere near Crysta."

"Hunter, you need to turn on the television," James informed me.

On the screen was a clip of Rachel screaming at Crysta. Rachel was accusing her of being a skank and a slut, and stealing her boyfriend. The clip included Rachel being taken away in the ambulance. 

"This is what Crysta had to endure? Fix this now." I was fuming. "Investigate the escort service. How could they allow such a disturbed person to work for them?"

"I will handle the television clips first."
James opened his laptop and was on his phone.

I leaned back against the couch watching my sweetheart sleep. I need to protect her better. She didn't deserve any of this. What else could possibly happen?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Over 3,000 reads. Thank-you to all my readers. I appreciate all of you.

Thank-you for following me. Thank-you for reading this story.

Do you like the way Hunter and Crysta are evolving in their relationship?

How should Hunter deal with Rachel?

What else could happen?

Please vote below.  Please comment.

Thank-you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228 7 8
Chloe always thought her stepfather's best friend Nate was an arrogant jerk, the way he acted and talked drove her crazy.... Until she lost her job a...
300 23 12
Ruby's been on her own ever since she can remember. Her father didn't stick around much and her mother was always drunk, she found out that life is h...
44.1K 1.1K 26
"You really get on my nerves, Sunshine." I stare her down, watching as her lips curl into a smile. Carson brings her hand to my own. "But you like t...
57.9K 747 39
Adelaide has always lived life one day at a time, But then she graduates college and has to figure out what she wants in life. Her best friend's dad...