The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

113. Intruder

16.4K 799 224
By shiprasaini1

Aditi's point of view

"How much bhiya?", I asked to the shopkeeper.

"740 madam.", I bring out two 500 rupees notes and gave it to the shopkeeper.

He gave me back the change and I put them in my purse. I looked at the car which was parked ten feet away from me. Driver was standing there calmly, looking around the rush in the market when I was doing shopping for Dhruv and my house. At evening I called Dhruv that I need to go to market to buy some groceries for the dinner and I can't wait for him to come as I would go late for dinner so he sent the car for me from his office. I was buying the groceries from the store when my eyes fall on the photo frame. It was made from glass and flowers were made at the corner of the frame. It was simple yet so beautiful. I smile came onto my face when I think about me and Dhruv. I am going frame Dhruv and mine picture in it and put it on our bed side table. I gave the money for the photo frame and shopkeeper packed it from me.

Driver comes to help me and carry all the bags to the car while I keep the photo frame with me as it was made of glass and I don't want any scratch on it. I was scrolling down my phone. checking Dhruv's messages who was asking me about my shopping and I was replying to him when I bumped into someone.

I looked up and shock came with a smile on my face while the person standing in-front of me have the same reaction as mine.

"Aditi..."

"Sheetal ji..." We both hugged each-other.

Sheetal ji has played the big role to get me justice. Because of her statement against Rahul helped us to make our case strong. I couldn't meet her in the court because it was difficult to face those monsters again and from that day I was planning to meet her as Dhruv has her address. I got tears in my eyes when I think about how she lost her husband and son because of me. The guilt was still there.

We both went to the near restaurant and I ordered coffee for both of us.

"I didn't know that you are in Lucknow.", I said while looking at her.

"No body knows. I was threatened by Rahul. He already end my family and I want to keep safe my only son.", She has pain in her eyes when memories of past reflects in her eyes. I can understand how difficult it could be for a mother to see her son get shot in-front of her eyes.

"I am sorry. What happened with you was my fault. If I didn't ask you to help me, your family might be with you.", I looked down in guilt.

"It wasn't your fault Aditi. Rahul was monster and I am happy that he was marched naked till police station and get humiliated like he humiliated. He deserves that.", She put her hand on mine and gave me her sad smile, still the pain was visible in her eyes.

"Come to my home.", I offered her but she shaked her head.

"I am moving out from Lucknow. I have a train in an hour. I just come here to buy some snacks for my son.", I nodded in understanding when she said that.

"You are glowing and looked happy.", She said while looking at my face and now she was having the genuine smile on her face.

"I got married to the love of my life. He knows about my past and he accepted me with that.", I said while holding my mangalsutra, feeling him close to me.

"Your husband is a gem. When I met him first time and tell him about your past he went crazy and wanted to kill Rahul,l. That time, I know that he can do anything for you.", A smile came onto my face when she talked about Dhruv and her meeting.

"Yes, he can...", I agreed with her and looked down while greening to myself, thinking about Dhruv.

We both talked few more thing and then I dropped Shital ji at her house in car and then I headed towards my house.

Driver dropped me to Dhruv and my house and helped me to put the things inside. I locked the door behind me and then take the groceries inside the kitchen.

I took the vegitables which I bring with me and some onion and washed them. I took the chopping board and started chopping vegitables for dinner. Kitchen window was open and light breez was coming inside through the window, soothing my heart.

A smile came on my face remembering my conversation with Divya. At morning I got the call from Divya and she asked about my honeymoon, she wants the gossips which I didn't give her. It's something personal between me and Dhruv which I don't want to share with anyone, to her disappointment shae has to give up also Dhruv and I decided that we will go for our honeymoon after my mains exam. We will leave for our honeymoon to the next day of my exam and spend a week together. He also took the leave in advance so he doesn't want to rush things at last minute.

Divya got the marriage proposal last week. His name is Ruhaan. He was junior in Nikhil's bhiya college and lives in Delhi with his family, handling his dad's business. They also came to Lucknow last week to see Divya. Ruhan and Divya's wibes match on their first meet but they needs more time to know eachother. Both families give them time and assure them they will move further after they both were satisfied.

Nikhil bhiya bombard Ruhaan with questions while Dhruv was calm and cool. He ask only few valid questions to Ruhaan. I know Dhruv is a man with few words, he only speaks when its needed. He reads the person with in few answers, that's why his point of view matters in the family. Dhruv Agreed that Ruhaan is a great guy and he will be best pair with Divya if they both married eachother. On the other hand everyone teased Raghav that now he is the only one who lef single but that man was happy to be single. There was a time when we all used to go to school together and now we all are married except Raghav.

I don't know what kind of a girl he wants in his life but Dhruv once told me that he is still not over his first girlfriend. I used to think he was not serious about her but when Dhruv told me that Raghav cried in-front of him while talking about her I realised how serious he was for her. Dhruv and I both worried for him. I hope he will soon over come from his heart break and find a girl who loves him truly and accept him with his broken heart.

I turned immediately when I heard the footsteps, like someone crossed the kitchen door but there were no one. With my racing heart I walked to the kitchen door but I didn't find anyone.

Dhruv just text me half an hour ago that he is going to be late for home because of the small get together in city secretary place where only IAS officers are allowed bit it could be Dhruv as I know how sucks he is in social gethering. Maybe he was pulling a prank on me.

I ghasped and put my hand on my mouth when I saw a shadow of a man and it was definitely not look like Dhruv. He was holding a khukhri (Knife), in his hand. Suddenly I turn to another side and saw one more man hid behind the another wall.

I took a step back without making any noise. Sweat was forming on my body and tears were threatening to leave from my eyes. My back touched to the kitchen counter and my hand feels the knife on the chopping board. I hold it in my defence.

I am alone in the house. I don't have my phone with me and our house is under attack. I don't know how many people invade into our house. Are they thieves or came here to hurt me? I still have many questions buzzing inside my head but first of all I want to grab my phone and call Dhruv so he could come or send someone to help me. My phone was inside our bedroom on the charging and I don't know how to reach there.

Should I shout for help, but if I shout, they would get alert and could have kill me before anyone could come to help me. I have to sneak out from the house or I have to call Dhruv amd hid in the house till I get the help.

After getting the little courage I removed my slippers so they could not make any voice when I escape. I step out from the kitchen with a knife in my hand. I looked at the shadow of both men and they were still waiting to attack me with their weapons. I wiped my tears when my vision get blurry. My hands were shaking in fear and I was close to pass out. I slowly walked to the main door of the house and tried to open it but it was locked from outside. Maybe they are not just two. Someone is also outside to make sure I would not run.

"She is not in the kitchen, find her.", I ghasped when one of the man whispered to another man and I saw the shadow of a man walking towards where I was standing.

My lips were quivering in fear and I was feeling the pain in my chest because of my racing heart beats. Before that man could approach me I ran to the bedroom. I immediately took my phone from the charging and hid myself into the almirah. I slide some of Dhruv and my clothes in front of me so they could hide me. First thing I did to put my phone on silent so it could not make any noise. My fingers were shaking when I dialed Dhruv's number.

"She was just right here. Where she went? Find her and kill her before she could run.", I put my hand on my mouth to suppress my soab hearing their words. Tears were streaming down to my cheeks freely while Dhruv phone was ringing.

It was difficult to hold my phone to my ear because of anxiety. His phone was ringing but he wasn't picking up. My heart was going crazy with each ring and I was hoping him to pick my call as soon as possible.

When the call was going to disconnect, he pick-up the call on last ring.

"Hello, Love...I know you are mad at me but I think I am going to be little late tonight.", Light music was playing in the background and I could hear the laughter of men.

"Dhruv.....", I whispered and put my palm again on my mouth to suppress my soab.

"Aditi....what happened?", He asked in urgency when he sences the fear in my voice.

"There is someone inside our house and they wanted to kill me.", I whispered back while controlling my tears and tried hard not to make any voice.

I don't want to die this soon. I want to live longer and beautiful life with Dhruv.

"What...? Are you alright? Where are you right now?", He asked me in panick. The music fades from the background and I know he walked from there to be with me.

"I am hiding inside the closet. Dhruv please come soon and save me. I don't want to die.", I requested him although I know there is no way he could reach here on time. It is going to take an hour to reach our house and in that hour there is high possibility that they could find me and kill me.

"Don't worry baby. I am on my way.I won't let anything happen to you. Be in a line with me. Don't cut the call.", I nodded my head though I know he can not see me.

"Okay....", I whispered.

"Don't talk love. They may find you.", He said and I nodded my head. I heard the voice of tire screeching and I know he was driving the car in full speed.

"Fuck.... where is my another phone.", He cursed and hit on something.

"Hello... Raghav where are you?", He said while using his another phone while be in line with me. He always keep his extra phone inside the dashboard drawer for emergency.

"Fuck.....My house is under attack and Aditi is alone there. If you can not reach to her send your team there soon.", He shouted on the phone but I can sence the panick in his voice.

"Dhruv please come soon.", I whispered in a low voice while I can hear the footsteps in the house of both men geeting mad not to find me and finish there work.

"Aditi...love I want you to know that I love you and I won't let anything happen to you. I am going to kill those basterd if they hurt you.", I lean back on the wall of closet and brake into tears while putting my palm on mouth. Anger was clearly visible in his voice but the fear of loosing me empowered it.

I ghasped when I heard the footsteps inside the bedroom. I peaked through the little space between the two doors of Almirah. Two man with knives were looking for me. One of them checked into the washroom while another one went to the balcony to check me.

"She is not in the balcony.", One of them said while walking back from the balcony.

"She must be hiding somewhere. The door was locked from outside. Looked everything carefully.", One of them said. My eyes went wide and I leaned back more to the closet wall when one of them looked towards the closet, where I was hiding.

"Aditi..", Dhruv was calling for me but I didn't reply. I hold the knife tightly in my grip and bit my knuckles when I was crying holding my soabs.

"Aditi... please love just keep yourself safe till I reach there. Help is on the way.", I closed my eyes and let the tears came out from my eyes when I heard Dhruv. Our apartment is not big enough for them to take long to find me. I was just hoping that they were thieves and left after stealing things but I know they are here to kill me not to steal anything.

"Aahhaa...", I shouted in fear when suddenly the closet door open and one of them hold me by my hair. Phone was dropped from my hand and I can hear Dhruv's shouting my name.

"She was hiding here.", He dragged me out from the closet and shouted for the other man to join him.

"Please leave me, please...", I beg to them who was holding the knife in his hands.

"Kill her soon. She already called her husband and he is on his way. We don't have much time.", The other man said while showing the him to my phone. Dhruv was still shouting my name on the phone. The man who was holding me nodded in gesture. The other man disconnected Dhruv's call amd broke my phone. I looked both of them pleadingly.

"Please..ple.... please leave me. I don't want to die.", I begged to both of them but there were no emotions were playing in their eyes.

"Get done with her now.", The other man shouted. My eyes become wide when the man who was holding me raised the knife in air to slit my throat but before his knife could touch my neck I was quick to my action and stab the knife deeply in that man's shoulder and pulled it out.

He shouted in pain and left me while the other man got alerted and take a move to attack me but before he could reach me I move my knife and slit his right cheek. They both moan in pain. Taking this apportunity I run towards the balcony. When I was about to jump from the balcony I saw a man with a slit cheek stood up and ran towards me with knife. Without thinking anything I jumped from the balcony and my knees touched to the ground, letting pebbles pirced on my skin but it wasn't the pain I was feeling, I want to ran away from this place. Luckily the balcony was on the ground floor but little higher from the ground which made my landing difficult. When I jumped from the balcony and ran towards the road my eyes fell on the white car which was parked on our driveway. Streets lights were not on but I can see the face in a blur md my eyes got wide seeing that man looking directly into my eyes.

I started running towards the road, the man with slit cheek also jumped out from the balcony and ran towards me. Adeline rushed in my veins and the feeling to be in a safe place overpowered me. With a knife in my right hand, bare fett I ran towards the road. I looked behind me and saw man was following me but when I faced the road, I crossed my both arms to cover my eyes when they get closed when a car's flashlight hit on my face and soon I was hitted by that car.

********

Dhruv's point of view

My grip was tight on steering wheel, turning my knuckles tight, car is running over 100 km/hour speed but it still slow for me. I cursed myself to decided to go in that party. I should have been with Aditi. Fear crawl inside my chest with a thought of her in danger and she was alone dealing with those basterds.

I was praying every second that she is safe. Her call was disconnected and I hear her screams. After that I was trying to call her but it was switched off which was increasing my anxiety.

Dear God,

My wife have a strong belief in you. Please don't let anything happen to her.

I dialed Raghav's phone again and he picked it up in a first ring.

"Yes, Dhruv....",

"Raghav, Where the fuck is your team? I can not connect to Aditi. My wife is in danger.", I shouted and I gulped down the lupm.

"Dhruv, I am on my way and it will take at least 15 more minutes to reach the nearest petroling team to your area.", His words increased my heart beats.

"15 minutes...? Raghav I might have loose Aditi in these 15 minutes.", After saying this I disconnected the call.

"Fuck.....", I slammed my hand on the steering wheel seeing the traffic in-front of me. I turn my car and took another route to reach my house. My phone started ringing and it's showing Nikhil's name in it. I ignore it and keep driving. But he keep calling me. It was third time when he was calling me. At the end I decided to pick it up.

"Hello Dhruv...."

"Nikhil I am busy right now...."

"Aditi....."

I was about to disconnect the call but his last word suck my soul from my body. I pulled the break and I keep looking at the spot without blinking.

*******

I stopped the car in rhe driveway of my parents house. I slammed the door of the car and literally running inside the house.

"Dhruv....", Nikhil was standing at the door of the main entrance, waiting for me but I ignore his call. Raghav was also present there. My eyes were holding the unshaded tears and my heart was beating fast with every step I was taking towards the livingroom.

When I finally came inside, I took a breath in relief. Aditi was sitting on the couch between Nikita bhabhi ad Divya. Her cheeks have the tears strained and she looked frightened. She lifted her eyes and I saw unshaded tears in them.

"Dhruv.....", She ran towards me stumbling in a way and hugged me.

I was pushed back with a force of her hug but I tighten my grip around her and hugged her tightly like my life depends on her. She broke into tears in my arms and I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. Finally a lone tear drop from my right eye and I sniffed. The fear of loosing her is still there.

I broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"I thought, I never see you again.", Agian her eyes filled with tears when she was saying that.

"Calm down love. You are safe now.", I said wiping my tears while controlling my own.

"How did you get here?", I asked while caressing her cheeks.

"Mummy asked me to drop your wedding gifts which were here. I was on my way to your house when Aditi bumped to my car. She was holding a knife and her hands were covered with blood.", Nikhil explained to me and I looked at her palms if she got hurt herself.

"I have attacked them with knife. It was their blood.", She said while looking at her palm where I was looking at and then me.

"Good....", I said while kissing on her forehead and took her in my arms. She hugged me back and we both stood there in each-other's warmth.

"Aditi can you recognise them if they come in-front of you?", Raghav asked Aditi after we broke the hug.

She nodded her head and said, "There were one more person just outside our house."

"Who was that? Do you know him?", I asked her.

She nodded her head and looked into my eyes, "It's Rahul."

"What...?", Raghav and I looked at her with our knitted eyes.

"But he was in Jail?", Papa asked in confusion. This is the first time I noticed his presence in the room. I looked at Raghav and he nodded his head.

Raghav dialled few numbers in his ohone and went from there while speaking to someone on the phone.

"Love, are sure it was Rahul?", I again asked her and she nodde her head as yes while a fresh lone tear left from her right eye. I wiped it with my thumb and put my arm around her shoulders when she leaned to me and put her head on my chest.

"Dhruv, Aditi was right. Rahul escaped from the jail while shifting to the Tihar Jail. The police van was under attacked by some goons.", Raghav said while coming towards me.

"Why wasn't I informed?", I asked him and Aditi also get alert hearing it and stood straight.

"I also came to know right now. I'll suggest you to move in a safe place. Rahul will attack you again.", Raghav warned us and I agreed with him.

"I'll move to the D.M bunglow. All formalities can be taken care later.", I said looking down and then him.

"No...I won't allow you to both of you to stay anywhere when your lives are in danger. Live with us. Atleast we will be at peace when you both are here in-front of our eyes.", Mummy come forward and said with concern in her eyes.

"Yes, Dhruv bhiya. Today Aditi got lucky. What if this happen again? Atleast one of us will be here with Aditi.", Divya said looking at me pleadingly.

"Your mummy is right son. Move in here with us till the matter goes down. You both can live in your apartment later when everything will be fine.", Papa said. It wasn't about moving here with my family but Aditi won't be comfortable here. But right now her safety comes first. I was so close to loose Aditi and I don't want that feeling again.

"Okay....", I nodded my head and looked at Raghav, "Arrange the security around the house. I want your best officers here who will report me directly.", I said Raghav both with authority and as friend.

"Don't worry about it, your house will be under surveillance 24×7 and I will send my best officers for Aditi's security.", He assured me.

"Dhruv Aditi is tired. She needs rest.", I looked at Nikita bhabhi when she said that and then I looked at my wife who was indeed looking exhausted.

"Let's go to the room.", I said while looking down to her and caressed her cheeks. She nodded her head. I took her hand in mine and walked towards our room to the upstairs.

She was limping while walking, I did not think much and picked her up in my arms. Red colour formed in her cheeks but she did not oppose and leaned to my chest while encircling her arms around my neck. I took her to our room and laid her down on the mattress. I noticed her feet they have a dirt on them and wounded. I went to the washroom and came with a bowl of water.

"Dhruv...what are you doing? Please don't.", She oulled her legs back bit I pulled them back on my lap.

"Please let me.", I looked at her with intensity and her eyes reflect the same emotions.

After that she didn't say anything when I wiped her feet and put ointments on her wounds. I pulled out my t-shirt from my almirah and helped her to change in it. My t-shirt was going till her mid thigh and it was keep falling down from her shoulders. I also changed my clothes and laid beside her. She scoots close to me and out her head on my chest. I also took her in my arms and kissed on her head.

"Sleep love."

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Please vote and share and do lots of comments.

Readers are wondering that when I m going to end this book so I would say I will wrap up this book in this year and write only 120 chapters as this book is already long enough I don't wnt to drag it. Anyways I have write everything in this book planed initially also only few things left which will cover in next chapters.

Have a grat day. See you soon.

Thankyou...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.7K 43
"What did you say?", he asked with quite surprise and amusement in his tone. "I love you aadi",i said feebly and weakly. "WHAT!!!",this time he nearl...
54.7K 3.8K 51
The story unfolds the sweet tender moments of Rishabh and Paridhi, how their love blossoms, during and after their (arranged love) marriage. Paridhi...
114K 4.4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
160K 14.5K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...