HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

Writers_079 द्वारा

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... अधिक

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~12

862 47 25
Writers_079 द्वारा

~

{Your sweetie:~ Appa, don't be so heartless. Yes, I made a mistake. I am sorry for that. chapter:~4}~

It's been about 15 minutes since Jungkook was called Woojin, and now JK has calmed down his anger a little bit. For Yn, his anger is calm now. Yn's legs are trembling with pain because she has been sitting in that position for so long. Jk doesn't like being so harsh on Yn because he knows the limit of her pain tolerance, and now he is 100% sure that her tolerance level has been exceeded and she can no longer tolerate it, but he doesn't even want to stop here because he is thinking about something past. Due to which he wants to save Yn, even if he has to give painful and harsh punishment for that, he is ready to give it.

After a while, Woojin comes and rings the doorbell of the house in fear, and JK opens the door with a stern face.

Woojin:~ "Hello, sir!" He bows 90 degrees and speaks, giving respect out of fear.

Jk:~ In a harsh voice, "Come inside the house, then let's talk calmly with your ex girlfriend--"

Woojin:~ In a panicked yet courageous tone. "She is not my ex; she is still my girlfriend--"

Jk:~ In a rough demanded voice, "I said first, let's go inside the house. Everything will be settled in front of you; nothing will be hidden."

Woojin:~ nervously, "s--sorry sir, please!"

Jk:~ coldly told him, "Let's go inside!"

They both go to the hall room of the house, where Yn is on her knees with tears and shame in her eyes. Woojin looked at her carefully, and he felt bad about her conditions because her cheeks were red and she was on her knees.

There was a little bleeding from the corner of her lip. He guessed that it might have been due to the slap or her father's punishments. Seeing this condition in Jk's own daughter, he started worrying about what Jk would do with him.

Woojin:~ In a scared voice, "sir--"

Jk:~ Interrupting him, he said in a dominant voice, "Stand on your knees and put both your hands up, same as the position of Yn."

Woojin:~ In a shocked way, "Excuse me, sir?"

Jk:~ In the strict coldest voice, "Excuse me, Mr. Whatever, you stand here like this and disobey me; I am going to your parents means to big brother."

Woojin:~ In scared, "No sir, pl--please you can't do that."

Jk:~ In the ordering tone, "I can do that; don't encourage me."

Woojin:~ Scared, "Sorry, sir--"

Jk:~ Angrily said while taking a deep breath, "Are you getting on your knees or should I go?"

Woojin:~ in fear, "No, sir, I'm g--getting it; please don't do that."

Jk:~ coldly, "Great, hurry up!"

Woojin gets scared and gets into the position told by Jungkook.

Yn:~ she interfered "It's not his fault; please don't pu--panish him, she said while trembling and sobbing."

Jk:~ angrily answered, "I know it's not his fault but mine that I gave you both permission for the first space; when you guys are not of the right age for dating, I allowed you to both for your own happiness for the dating even though it isn't good and you break my trust, and this is your ex-boyfriend; he breaks his promise too."

Embarrassing both of them, he expressed the pain in his heart, but in such harsh words that the pain should not be visible.

Yn and Woojin together: ~ in an embarrassed voice. "We are really sorry, sir/appa!"

Jk:~ he spoke emotionally and in a rough voice. "Leave all that nonsense talk, and Woojin, you will answer my questions and get away from here." With harshness in voice, "The question is, how much IT did both of you do that night? Whole or a little?"

Woojin:~ "s--sir?" Unbelievable voice.

Jk:~ Coldly, "She is my daughter; I have every right to know what she does and what she does behind my back."

Woojin:~ nervously, "It's embarrassed--"

Yn understands that Woojin is embarrassed, so she speaks, interrupting him.

Yn:~ She interrupts them both in a frightened voice: "Appa, I have told you, don't you b--believe? Why are you asking both of us like this?"

Jk:~ Ignoring Yn, he said sternly, "Woojin, answer me; I'm asking something!"

Yn:~ In scared, "App--"

Jk:~ He shouts at her, making both of them flinch. "Yn, you just need to keep quiet, and it's better for you if you don't teach me who to trust and who not, because the words of trust do not suit both of you. When you guys can't keep promises and trust up, did you understand?" She nodded in fear, so he added. "Don't interrupt anymore, ok?" he mocks them, "and you woojin continue."

Woojin:~ Said honestly while afraid of him screams, "We both just reached a little bit or*al finger f*uck, but when that thing seemed wrong to both of us, we stopped IT there, did nothing, sir, just got caught unnecessarily. Please, s--sir sorry, and please d--don't ask such embarrassing questions; it embarrasses us."

Jk:~ "What is your age?" Coldly.

Woojin:~ "17-years--" he answered in fear.

Woojin is looking at JK with pain while placing his hand on his cheek.

Woojin:~ "Ahh, sir, why--?"

Jk:~ roughly yet coldly, "what sir? What did I tell you when I first met you?" He said while slapping Yn, "You are too stupid, girl. You are older than this girl, so you should have explained to her what is right and wrong. I said this earlier, right? And I explained to you, but you still disobeyed me?" He said in a screaming voice, "If my asking this question is embarrassing you both, then where did this shyness die when both the underages were doing IT and thought of doing IT shamelessly in a mannerless manner, guys? answer me?"

Woojin:~ In a cracked voice, "Sorry for disobeying you."

Jk:~ angrily, "You should be happy that I am not your father; otherwise, I would have put you in such a situation that you would have to make out, and even after marriage, you would have trembled at that point too."

Jk slaps Woojin hard on the cheek continuously three times, causing his cheek to swell and the corner lip to bleed slightly.

Jk:~ "This one is for breaking my trust and the second for promise, and the other one was for creating scandal behind your family, your brother, who did anything and everything for you."

Woojin:~ In a crying voice while trembling, "Sir, please forgive me. I won't do a--anything like this again."

Jk:~ he roughly scolded, "You will not do something like this with any other girl, even with her permission, or until you reach your legal age; otherwise, I will tell your parents next time. I am treating you politely because you are nobody to me, despite the fact that you do not belong in my family; otherwise, you would not have stood it well."

Woojin:~ Said while sobbing and crying, "No, I s--swear to my mother that I will not do anything like this without being of legal age. Please, I'm sorry, sir. Let me go!

Jk:~ coldly, "Stay in this position for 2 hours as punishment for breaking my trust."

Woojin:~ "Please let me go; it's already hurt, and my f--family will be waiting for me to reach home." He begs for mercy.

Jk:~ strictly scolded, "Your brother is your family, who is right now working hardly for you with great dedication in his own company, so right now there will be no one at your house. Don't lie to me; I hate those things."

Woojin:~ In a hurtful voice, "Sorry, sir, I am r--ready to face the punishment for my mistakes."

Jk:~ coldly, "Well, stay here in this position till I tell you to get up." Woojin nodded.

Jk:~ softly in a condescending tone, "Yn, stand up and go to your room; that's enough of your punishment."

Yn:~ In fear, "Appa, I have also realized my mistake. I also want to suffer punishment, like him. Can I suffer this for a little l--longer?"

Jk:~ coldly said, "No, because you have been in this position for a long time, now your knees will not be able to bear it anymore."

Yn tries to stand, but her legs become dumb from standing on her knees for too long, so she falls on the spot, and her knee got a little scraped, so Jk picks her up from the ground in a hurry and asks worriedly yet coldly.

Jk:~ "Are you alright?"

Yn:~ "Hmm!" The first time Yn replied to Jk, it was sort of like this.

Jk:~ In a stern voice, "You both are here only then I am clearing this thing that I had given permission to dating both you and him but now I take it back so follow it don't encourage me to forcefully stop your dating."

Yn/woojin:~ "but sir/appa--"

Jk:~ "I have cleared you, understand?" They both nodded.

Jk:~ "Okay, I'll be here in a little while." Coldly yet softly.

He picks her up in his lap in bride style, takes her to her bedroom, goes to the kitchen, puts a plate of hot food, and wraps ice in a towel for her pain relief, without keeping eye contact with her or, as he can say, ignoring her present. Jungkook keeps the ice wrapped in a towel and the food plate next to her bed, where the table was in her bedroom.

Jk:~ he coldly said, "Food and a towel wrapped with ice have been kept here; eat them before the food cools down. I don't want any drama over food today. If there is a lot of pain, then put ice on the wounds, press it a little, massage it, and apply ointment to the wound; you will get relief from pain."

Yn:~ In a hurtful voice, "Appa! Sorry, please listen, daddy--"

Without saying or listing her much, he goes to the hall room, ignoring Yn.

~{After more than 100 plus minutes}~

Woojin's legs were trembling with pain. His knees had become bruised due to staying in the position prescribed by Jungkook for a long time. Now seeing this condition of Woojin's Jungkook, he feels pity for his panishment. The little 17-year-old teenager kid was standing on his knees for almost 100 plus minutes with both hands up as a punishment. JK is feeling more pity and concern for him because he doesn't know him or his pain tolerance. He went to him and helped him stand and made him sit on the couch for a while until he felt relief, and after sometime around 15 to 20 minutes, Jk said to Woojin in a strict voice.

Jk:~ He warns threateningly, "You can go from here now, but remember one thing: you should move on from my daughter because I have refused both of you to stay in a dating relationship. And find some other girl to date instead of ruining my daughter's life; otherwise, I will file legal charges against you. Don't force me to do that, and about your brother, I will tell him all your misdeeds if you take my word lightly."

He added a little bit strictly but softly, "Go from here, but carefully, because your feet will hurt. Don't be afraid. If you go home and you feel a little pain, apply ice, and you will get relief. If you have too much pain, tell your brother and get in touch with me. Don't worry, I won't tell your brother about IT. I will settle it by telling him something else. Now go!"

Woojin:~ "Yeah, sir, thank you!" Saying this out of fear, he runs away from there.

Jk takes a deep breath and walks towards Yn's room to check on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ Too be continued...... ♡⁠˖⁠꒱~

~ *⁠♡*(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)*⁠♡*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

51K 2.4K 19
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...
182K 9.2K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...
Taekook lunkook द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

57K 1.2K 28
Story of Taekook Jungkook Top Tae bottom Contains 🔞 , spanking and other punishments 😉
10.5K 700 8
Kim Taehyung, a CEO known for his strictness. The one whose name is enough to make anyone shiver but what will happen when his both kids will be tota...