Jake Webber || Smut

By jakewbber9

this will include smut so here is your warning ❗️ enjoy x More

✞characters✞
turn it down
ride
meet
requests?
bully pt.2
!!NEW STORY!!
IM SO SORRY.
sorry!
wish
jealousy
caught
130k ?!
bathroom

bully

17.3K 73 146
By jakewbber9

🖤
• this one was requested by TokioHotellxxvr

WARNINGS
• choking, praising, pet names, under the influence.
Enjoy🖤
y/n's pov

It was the beginning of a new day once i got rudely woken up by my stupid alarm, i forgot i had to go to school.
(its the last year of highschool so jake is 18 and y/n is 17)

I got up and turned of my alarm, i needed to find a outfit so i went to my wardrobe and scanned through it for a suitable outfit. I finally found one a put it on, i had a mini denim skirt, a grey rhinestone long sleeve crop top on and some ripped fishnets and some converse, and to finish it off some jewellery.

i grabbed my headphones and put them on with some music, i then realised that i was gonna be late so i quickly grabbed my bag and ran out the house.

At school.

I walked into school out of breathe after running for what felt like hours, i walked to my locker and grabbed my timetable to see what i had and i currently had math, great.

I went to close my locker until i felt someone behind me snatch my headphones of my head, "what the fuck?!" I exclaimed i turned around to see who it was and it was jake. He has been teasing me like this for years now, god knows why.

I went to grab them back but he grabbed my wrist, i couldn't be bother for this today and i was gonna be late. "you know what? you can come return them to me once u have figured out how much of a dick you really are! why don't you just leave me alone!" I shouted at him catching a couple peoples eyes. I pushed pass him trying to calm down, i wont let him ruin my day.

After math it was first break so i made my way to my spot where i usually am at. It was a certain bench where i cant be seen fully. I pulled out my phone and began to watch tiktok, but i was interrupted by someone standing in front of me. Jake.

"heres your headphones back." He said, in a way he looked like he felt bad. Thats a surprise, i grabbed them back and put them around my neck. "thanks i guess." I said with a straight face. He walked away without another word which was also weird cause normally he ends up calling me names or something.

But i wasn't here to complain, after i while i heard a familiar voice coming towards me, my best friend! "hey girl!" she said with a smile on her face. "heyy" i said smiling, "guess what" she said. "what?" I asked confused. "i got invited to a party! and your coming with me, no excuses!" she said but i do need some sort of social event in my life so i guess i will go.

"finee" i said fake crying, "it starts at 8pm, i will pick you up at 7:45pm don't be late!" she said walking off.

After school

I finally got home after a long day ready to relax until i heard my phone buzzing, i grabbed it and it was my best friend, i answered the phone and was meet with a bunch of words, "DONT FORGET THE PARTYY!" after that she hung up, i forgot about the party..

I had no idea what to wear, so i guess i will have to dig through my wardrobe again..

I finally found a dress that i wore to a birthday party once and put it on with some thigh high socks thats were slightly transparent.

I did my make up and the time was 7:50pm welp..
I heard loud beeping noises outside from a car, yeah im late. I put on my black heels and basically flew out the front door before she got angry.

"wow you look, gorgeous!" She said. "im not eve mad that your late anymore but LETS GO!" I got in the car and she started driving to the party.

We finally got there at 8:04pm and i was kind of nervous, what if jake and his friends were there. I forgot about them too.
We got out of the car and she grabbed my hand and basically dragged my inside.

It was loud and dim lighted, i instantly lost (your bsf name). So i was alone, i decided I would go get a drink to get rid of stress.
I walked to the kitchen of the place and grabbed some rum and coke. I took a sip and sat down on a stool in the kitchen.

After 6 drinks alone i went to go and explore. I was stumbling a bit but it didnt stop me, i was lost in my own world until i bumped into someone, i looked up and apologised. "uh its ok?" I recognised the voice, it was colby, jakes friend. I quickly walked away before anything else happened.

colby's pov

that was weird, she looked scared. I was cut of my thoughts by jake leaning on my shoulder, "sup brother" he said. "yeah im good but do you know that y/n girl?" i said
"oh um yeah?" He replied. "im worried she will get hurt she seems really drunk" i said.
"i will go see if she is ok." He said, he looked a bit pissed off but in a protective way if you know what i mean.

y/n's pov

I had 2 more drinks ever since i saw colby and at this point i could barely talk, i saw someone coming towards me quite quickly but i couldn't be bothered to react, he instantly started to chat to me. "how many drinks have you had?" the guy said to me but i didn't reply i looked up to see jake but i wasn't sober enough to care.

"hey pretty boy" i said with a shaky voice, "y/n. your drunk" he said. "so?" I leaned closer towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck while looking up at him. "y/n." I pulled myself closer to him so that our body's were touching, i got closer and closer to his face but he didn't pull away so i kept on going until our lips touched.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him down do he was at my level, i deepened the kiss more and more until i felt his hands lay under my thighs, i jumped up and he caught me and pushed me into the wall deepening the kiss by biting my bottom lip making me gasp letting him slip his tongue in my mouth.

Everyone was way to distracted by the music so no one saw us or paid attention,
"cmon let go to the bathroom." He said and carried me toward the nearest one. I pulled him into another kiss and ran my fingers through his hair.

He put down the toilet seat and sat down putting me on his lap, i began to grind slowly on his crotch making him groan, i smirked slightly and began to kiss him, he lifted his hand up to my hair and ran his fingers through it and pulled it back making my head lean back, he then pulled away from the kiss and began to leave hickeys down my neck, i let out a quiet moan.

I pulled up my dress showing my panties and began to grind harder on him. I slipped my hand down my panties and slowly rubbed myself. "mm fuck!" I moaned, Jake grabbed my hand and pulled it out, he put his fingers in front of my mouth. I began to suck on them until they were coated in saliva, i stopped and pulled away watching the spit leak from my mouth and his fingers.

I pulled of my panties and scooted back a bit till they fully dropped off, he lined up his middle finger only first just to annoy me and pushed it in, i moaned at the sudden feeling and started to grind on his hand, "please jake, more.." he smirked slightly at my neediness and finally put his other finger in, i grabbed his knees from behind me for support and flung my head back.

I pulled my head forward and grabbed his other hand and pulled it up to my neck, i leaned closer towards him and whispered something in his ear, "please, choke me." I kiss his jawline and gripped on his hand near my neck, "oh you like that type of stuff huh?" he had a devilish smile on his face as he said that, he slowly wrapped his hand around my neck and gripped it softly making me let out a choked out moan.

He slipped his other hand out of me and pulled at his belt buckle taking it off, he then slid down his jeans showing his boxers. He grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled them down exposing his member.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, he grabbed his length and slightly rubbed it against my stomach, he pulled my face towards his and gave me a small peck on the lips before asking, "you ready slut?" i nodded desperately, i slowly lifted myself up and hovered over his member.

He grabbed my hips and slammed me down onto him making me moan louder than expected, i felt him slowly pull away from my neck and grab my chin to pull me into a kiss, which quickly turned into a make out sesh. I started to bounce up and down faster than before and felt myself begin to get close, "fuck im close!" I whined and started going faster, he thrusted up into me making me finally release all on his thighs. After riding out my high I lifted of him and got on my knees in front of him.

I grabbed his member and licked the tip and slowly started to suck at it, "fuck stop teasing, i let you come." he said furrowing his eyebrows, i suddenly took all of him in my mouth and started to bob my head up and down earning a loud groan from him. I gripped his thighs leaving marks like he did to my waist.

I kept on going until i decided i would pull a trick on him, i slight ran my bottom teeth against his dick while pulled my head up making him instantly release in my mouth, i swallowed and smirked as i got up and stumbled a bit, "what the fuck was that?" He said out of breath, "nothing" i laughed.

I got on his lap again and kissed him before he grabbed my neck and squeezed it till i could barely breathe, i let out a moan making my eyes roll back into my head, "never knew you would be the type of girl to like this love?" I felt myself starting to get wet again and i knew he was doing this on purpose, well i guess here we go again.

———————————————
this one took a lot of creativity😓
HOPE U ENJOYED THIS
if you did i might do a part 2🤭
—————————
1894 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 50.6K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
547K 19.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...