One Piece: Monarch Film.

By BrownSquidward08

A normal day on the Sunny suddenly approaches a island which was populated and celebrated for the big star of... More

Adventure Awaits!
Reunite with Lemon and Lime
Reunite with Lemon and Lime (Pt.2)
Lost and found.
Cat and Mouse
Flame Emperor Sabo Appears!
He's what..?
Reunite once more! Reconciliation later.
"Luffy's breakdown."
Character INFO: Jerold O. Totsch
The Hydra
Character INFO: Aoi Keneko
Imu wrath.
Glimpses his Past. The Cook has awoken!
Spinoff
Attack of the Daemon. Robin versus Aoi
Spin off #2
Coo News!

Gold Film (pt1.)

107 0 0
By BrownSquidward08

Jerold O Totsch:

A small village with peace quiet, and no destruction.
Everyone live happily after the aftermath of the terror that was brought reign towards them.

We zoom in on a particular house with two story buildings and we see through a window is a man and a chair.

Sitting on his chair scrolling through his phone mindlessly was a man go by that name of Totsch O Jerold: The Wind monster 350,000,000 berries.

Jerold: Damnit.

He turn his phone off and look out form his window to see the beauty of the village they finally owned.
He smiled of the memories.

Jerron: all thanks to them...

His phone let out a ring,

RING RING INCOMING CALL RING RING

he ignores it and continue to observe the view of his newfound village, the sound of the waves crashing against the shore, the sound of people chatter and the birds sang beautifully, the children ran and lau-

RING RING INCOMING CALL RING RING ANSWER?

His eye twitch and snatched the phone to see who is it.

Jerold: should've destroy this phone,

hmm?
Oh he's calling... what the hell does he want.

Jerold: what?

???: I know you ignored my first call, Jerold.

Jerold: oh no.. I was taking a shower, you know? Gotta keep myself clean, ever heard the saying? no germ no herm.

???: phfft whatever you say friend, anyways I sented a golden invitation letter to you, have you seen it?

Jerold: um he sweatdropped no..? I mean it was gold right? So I probably saw it or not..

???: it's typical of you to not, I mean on the letter it says your suppose to be here right now, I don't see you anywhere friend.

Jerold: oh sucks to sucks, what's the invitation about anyways? Is it a birthday party? I'll be glad to come by for foo- I mean! To celebrate your perfect day. He mumbles and cake too.

???: I'm heartbroken, we been friends for so long-

Jerold: you haven't reached out to me last year, and you know my memory is trash!

???: haha he chuckles through the snail your indeed right, no worries I've already sent Baccarat to you, she'll be there to help you get ready to lift off.

Jerold: Baccarat? Haven't seen her for a while and lift off? What the hell are you on about?"

The phone hanged up.

Jerold: Tesoro..! That bastard.

???: I suggest you get ready, he really miss his dear old friend of his, I mean after what you done to him is real huge.

So this is a way to pay back

He turn to the recognizing voice of the red hair Baccarat.

Baccarat: long time no see Jerold.

Jerold: hey. What with the black dress? Is it my funeral?

Baccarat: still an idiot like you were years ago, what you don't like?

She twirls as her dress was flowing, her red hair flows along she chuckles and blushed to see him.. picking his nose..

All that flowing for nothing.

Baccarat: Idiot your suppose to like it!

Jerold: what's there to like..? Oh any chance you got food on you?

Baccarart: shut up! I can't your still the same years ago, ugh! I can't believe he sent me here to get your idiot ass.

Now come on

She reach out her hand towards him, but he dodges it.

Jerold: now I know my memory is trash, but I know you have your devil fruit powers. Lucky Lucky bitch.

Baccarat: you may be a idiot but you still got a brain.

Jerold: whatever, also why are you here?

Baccarat: YOU FORGOT ALREADY?! FORGET WHAT I SAID. Your a moron

Now come I have your get up for the casino.

Jerold: Casino?

Baccarat: here threw some clothes onto him wear those.

Baccarat: woah I never knew you would pull this off! She blushed I-I mean you still look the same you moron.

While she said that Jerold starts to pull onto his turtle neck.

Jerold: Augh!- this thing is so hella tight! Isn't there anything bigger?!

Baccarat: the tighter the better, now stop whining and come on! The chopper outside.

Jerold: wait what-?

A sudden noise of something loud flapping came out from outside, he ran to see what it was and as he opens the door he was greeted with wind blowing into his face.

And a golden chopper, his mouth dropped at the expense as he gapped at the golden beauty.

Baccarat walks to him ,she smirks as she walks ahead entering the chopper.

Baccarat: stop gaping like a moron and get in! We're late for the introduction.

Jerold: right. As soon as he enters in, the chopper flew off fast.

One Piece Gold Film: a break scene where a mini Jerold was sleeping as he blew a snot bubble and it popped. And next to the sleeping male was a mini Baccarat looking at him while blushing.

With the Strawhats:

They just entered Grantesoro and now they're being attack by the Long long pirates.

As the Long Long pirates raided the Sunny, one ran straight towards Zoro with a sword in hand, he made his attack by swinging his sword.

Long long pirate: Hand over your valuables!

Zoro who was sleeping while listening lift his head up, and quickly block the attack by sheathing his sword.

Reflecting the blade attack to some of the other Long pirates

Zoro: Talk about rude. I was trying to sleep
here. I don't know who you are but you drew your sword first.

You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

Long Long pirate: heh. Don't mind if I do!
He circle motion his long sword releasing air slash towards the green swordsman, as the swordsman easily cuts it off and jump towards the long sword.

Zoro: three swords style! Oni Giri!

Roronora Zoro: 320,000,000 Berry

A huge long long pirate starts to punch Sanji, as Sanji smoothly dodges while holding onto to the ladies plate.

Sanji: woah woah! Come on, now. You'll make me spill her drink.

The long pirate then jumps at him with spikes sprouted from his knuckles, aiming to punch at him, but Sanji easily blocked it by kicking hard to point his knuckles and spike are broken.

Long Long Pirate: what?!

The he got kick in the chin

Sanji: Damn pest.

Sanji: 177,000,000 Berry

He starts to twirl towards Robin.

Sanji: Robin! Sorry for the wait!

Multiple of the Long pirates start to run to Robin, but was stopped due to a hands forcing them down.

Nico Robin: 130,000,000 Berry

Robin: looks lovely, thank you Sanji.

Multiple Pirates aimed their guns towards Nami, having her cornered.

Pirates: alright! Where your money girl?!

She chuckles as she twirls her baton summoning black clouds

Nami: lemme share a little secret with you boys.

The pirates look up on confusion as lighting strucks them down.

Nami: we're actually broke! Neh!

Nami: 66,000,000 Berry

Brook hums as he walk on the pole of the strawhat hat ship, while swinging his cane sword, behind him was a monkey and two pirates.

The monkey pierced his sword at the skeleton but missed, only to see Brook walking and humming the other way.

Brook: sacrifice your flesh, to break your opponents bones!

He closes his cane sword, slicing the three pirates off as they fell.

Brook: Not that I have flesh, though!

Brook: 83,000,000 Berry

Below the laughing Skeleton, we're middles being shot through Franky.

Long Long Pirate: SHOOT FIRE!

Franky: Brother, it looks like you could use a RADICAL BEAM"

Franky shot his attack, destroying the pirates and their ships as they fall to the golden sea.

Franky: Hah! Is that radical enough for y'a?!

Franky: 94,000,000 Berry

Running along on the ship lines of the long long pirates crew, was a fellow Reindeer and a long nose sniper.

Usopp: try some shark-arrow devils!

Many plant beast grew out from Usopps attack as they eat and killed destroyed of the pirates and property.
While Chopper jumped across the devilish plants.

Usopp: hehehe! Right on target!

Usopp: 200,000,000 million berry

While snickering he hit his head on the pole, falling off from Choppers back.
Chopper turns back to his normal size and squabble towards him.

Chopper: Usopp! I wasn't watching where I was going I'm sorry!

Tony Tony Chopper: 100 Berry

Long Captain: Hey I remember you guys!

Luffy: Hey! Long Long head!

The captain looks above and sees a a rubber hand grasping onto their pole and sees Luffy swinging around warming his fist up for his hit.

Luffy: Get your big stupid! Ugly weirdo shaped head! Off of my ship NOW!

Long Captain: HAH?! How dare you! Listen up brat!

He tilted his head down, revealing under his long hair was a hidden gun, and starts to shoot the bullets at Luffy.

Long Pirate: Cause I'm only gonna say this once! I'm the proud captain of the infamous long long pirates! My name? Alexander Alex Kent Paul Harris Hendricks Award! Rudolph Eccentric Rainbows-!"

Luffy: WHO CARES

Reflecting the bullets from his body as he return all back to him.

Long Captain: WHATTT?!!

Luffy: I'm made of Rubber you know?!
Gum Gum! JET!

His body starts to steam and rubles to highlight pink

Long Captain: YOU DIDNT LET ME FINISH-!

Luffy: PISTOL

Monkey D. Luffy: 500,000,000 Berry

Luffy: hehehe!

Jerold O .Totsch

Baccarat: Alright! We're here

Jerold: Yo what the hell?! Hold on pause! Your telling me Tesoro bought all this?!

Baccarat: yep! Here you'll see the buildings he bought and their entirety madeness of gold! Even the water turn gold due to— HEY!

Jerold was drifting off to sleep, but was woke up in a sudden.

Jerold: oh sorry it was getting too kind off boring, you think he had any food with him?

Baccarat: of course he does dimwit, he swim in a pool luxurious gold, what do you expect?

Oh! And we're gonna land right here.

Jerold looked out the window and see everything yellow.

Jerold: yo why everything so yellow?-

Baccarat chops him in the head.

Baccarat: IDIOT.

He felt the chopper setting down, Baccarat readied her self, puts on purple, and start to walk out meeting the people.

Usopp: Even it's port is super-fancy!

Usopp: hah?- what's that?

All the strawhats look up to see a golden chopper landing, and a woman leg was placed on the ground.

Luffy/Chopper/Usopp: WOAH EVEN THE HELICOPTER IS MADE OF GOLD!

Sanji: *gets heart eyes* A LADY!

Baccarat: wow! Would you look at that! Excuse me, but might you be the strawhat pirates?

A pleasure to meet you!

Sanji dashed infront of her.

Sanji: The pleasure is all mine, I'm Sanji the humble chef of this fine crew.

Our meeting is no miracle and it's why it's destiny!

Baccarat: My! Your so romantic is everyone on the crew this charming? At any rate my name is Baccarat, I'm the concierge for VIP guests.

Luffy: well thats cool and all but what does it have to do with us?

Baccarat: why because your on the list! Perhaps your simply being humbled cause all famous pirates and navy leaders and government heads are on our list!

Shows the book of the Crews bounty

Baccarat: and there you are!

Usopp: hahaha! I'll always knew I was a star but it's still nice to hear it!

Baccarat: now if you other stars need any help feel free to ask me! Now this way please!

Approaching on its way was a golden convertible, rubbed by small muscle turtles. Chanting "Turtle" each time they row.

Jerold: that's a cool looking turtle mobile you got there, Baccarat you got any cell service here?

The crew turn to see the recognition voice of Jerold O Totsch, after meeting from an island they were shock to see him here.

Baccarat: You idiot! don't you see I'm with the VIP?!

Everyone: Jerold?!

Jerold: oh hey... do I know you?

Nami: Jerold it's us! You help us and save the island from being destroyed! remember?

Chopper/Usopp/Brook/Luffy: Jerold!

All four jump at him, and hugged him while he fell down onto his butt.

Jerold: oh yeah it's you guys— GET OFF OF ME!

Shakes them off, and stood up dusting his jacket.

Baccarat: Jerold you know these folks?— I mean of course everyone knows them but personally know them?

Jerold: yeah they my friends, I save their captain they help me and my island.

Luffy: we sure did shishishi!

Nami: glad to escape that nightmare.

Usopp/Chopper: mhm nodding their heads frantically.

Robin: fufufufu, what a nice reunion. What are you doing here Jerold? I don't remember you having a head for bounties.

Zoro: yeah, thought this was only for infamous folks, you don't have it dreadlocks get lost.

Jerold: vein grew on his head you got a problem with me being here? Lost directions?

Zoro: Watch it.

Nami: you boys stop this! This is completely embarrassing!

We just met and you just started a problem!

I'm apologize for them on my behalf

Baccarat: haha! It's fine! What's friends with Jerold is my friend too.

Sanji: Jerold your friends with this lovely lady?! Still heart eyes over Baccarat.

Jerold: lovely? Looks at Baccarat I don't think lovely suits he- bonk.

Baccarat: now please step in and have a seat. And please ignore him. Drags Jerold over to the golden convertible as others sweatdropped and gets in.

Sanji: I wanted to get knock out by that gorgeous lady! Jerold you lucky bastard.

Usopp: woah there's a mini cooler in here!

Baccarat: you can help yourself back there, hup! There. Places the unconscious Jerold next to the drivers seat.

Zoro: yep, any booze is good

Franky: y'a got any cola?

Luffy: Come on! Let's gooo!

Baccarat: right! First we go past through downtown Gran Tesoro, enjoy the show!

They start to drive off towards the city of Grand Tesoro.

Jerold slowly wakes up.

Jerold: where am I? And why everything so yellow?

Baccarat: your in the city of gold remember?

Jerold: oh yeah, I had a dream of the strawhats being here.

Baccarat: that because they are, in fact their coming thru now!

Jerold turns to see the strawhats coming out on style with their white clothings.

Baccarat: wow! And please don't worry about your old clothes I'll be more than happy to burn them for you.

Jerold: woahhhh! Sick drip my brother. Dabs up Usopp

Usopp: thanks!

Nami: you said everything on credit right?

Baccarat: why of course! This is a gambling city you can just win the money to pay it off.

If you win.

Luffy: nope not a problem!

Usopp: huh?! What do you mean this isn't a problem? What if we lose?!

Jerold: oh come on bro, I have faith over you guys and your monkey captain, whatever going through his head right now might be a strategy to win.

Luffy: woah that building looks so tall!

Jerold: I take it back, I have no faith in you guys whatsoever, welp! Have fun losing!

Usopp: WHAT TO HAPPEN TO OUR BROTHERLY LOVE! Turns to Luffy AND DONT YOU IGNORE ME.

Luffy: so this is the casino?

Baccarat: not only that, it's also a 8 star hotel! Welcome to Grans Tesoro pride and joy!

The Reoro!

Luffy: that's the shiniest building I've ever seen!

Baccarat: but of course it is entirely made out of gold.

As they all gazed at the golden tower, multiple of ramble tiny kids ran up to them holding flowers.

Kids: hey lady!/ hey yeah I'm talking to you!/ buy from us! Please!

Usopp: jeez! What's your deal?!

Kids: buy a flower!/ buy a flower!.

Girl: if you would sir..

Kid: yeah! Your VIPs so don't be cheapskates!

Jerold looks at them questionly as Luffy tilt his head in confusion. and the kids rambled on.

Jerold: all right all right calm down... how much?

Kid: 5,000 berries!

Jerold: are you nuts?!

The girl beside him frightenly whimpers.

Kid: we need money for our freedom so some Change isn't gonna cut it!

Don't make me beg for it you bunch of jerks!

Luffy: huh? What about freedom?

Jerold: hmmm..

Baccarat then turn her heels towards them and start to walk over the children.

Baccarat: come now children I think that's enough. We can't have you pestering our VIPs guest. The children trembled in fear as she stood above them if I recall... this isn't the first time I warned you.

Well what's it gonna be..? Kids.

The girls whimpers on fear as she turn to her brother. saying about them leaving, as the kid apologizes.

Jerold: Baccarat.

Gimme your earrings.

All eyes turned to Jerold with shock.

Baccarat: uh— what are you doing?—

Jerold: don't worry I'll get you new ones just give those here so they can sell it to some random nobody.

No..? It's all right I have my golden watch.

Here kid.

He took it off and threw it to the boy, the boy briefly catches it as he look up to him with shock.

Jerold: go get your money. And spend it well.

Oh and don't worry about your flowers I don't want them.

Kid: T-T-T-hank you sir! Thank you so much! Look! We can sell this for 5k! Thanks so much we'll repay you! Anything.

Bye!!

Jerold: anytime kids.

The kids ran off leaving the crew.

Franky: wow Jerold..? I've never knew you had a big heart! It gotten me sobbing tears!

The robot cries

Sanji: who knew he has one, I thought he was a heartless cold shell.

Jerold: what did you say you pervy brows?!

Sanji: who are you calling pervy?!

Baccarat then clears her throat.

Baccarat: I'm sorry about that! Come along the casino this way!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 51 13
Ryujin D. Y/N, Sea Witch, Cipher Pol Agent. A dream to live and be free~ Having her village destroyed due to Buster Call, she traded her life with t...
1.9K 48 12
You are a girl that had eaten an extremely strong Devil Fruit called the Druid-Druid Fruit. After meeting the Strawhats, you know going with them wil...
43K 1.5K 30
The renowned bounty hunter Driscolgrov Juniper lived a life of luxury. The luxury of picking her prey; the luxury of going home with a fat stack of c...
9.4K 201 26
"I'll be good...I'll be good! And I'll love the world like I should. Thank you for being my mom! No one could've done it better than you!" The girl c...