Buzz is Love Buzz is 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸...

By Dachshunds_yay

𝙱𝚞𝚣𝚣 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 : RETURNING JUNE 1st (Title to be... More

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1 {TᕼE ᒪITTᒪE ᗷOY} 🏘️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2 {ᗩᑎᗪY'ᔕ ᕼOᗰE} 🛏️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3 {EᐯEᖇYTᕼIᑎG ᗪOᒪᒪ}❤️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5 {ᔕTᗩᖴᖴ ᗰEETIᑎG}🎙️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6 {ᗷIᖇTᕼᗪᗩY ᑭᗩᖇTY}🎁
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7 {ᗷᑌᘔᘔ ᒪIGᕼTYEᗩᖇ}🚀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8 {ᗩᑎ ᗩᒪIEᑎ!}👽
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9 {OᑌT TᕼE ᗯIᑎᗪOᗯ}🌏
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11 {YOᑌ ᗩᖇE ᗩ TOY!}⛽️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {ᑭIᘔᘔᗩ ᑭᒪᗩᑎET}🍕
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {ᗰOᑎKEY ᑕᕼᗩIᑎ}🐒
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13 {I ᑕᗩᑎ ᖴᒪY}🚀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14 {ᗰᖇᔕ ᑎEᔕᗷITT}👒
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14 {ᔕᒪIᑎK! ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE!}🪟
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ16 {TᕼE ᗷIG OᑎE}⛈️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17 {TᕼE ᗰOᐯIᑎG ᐯᗩᑎ}🚛
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18 {ᗯIᑎᗪ TᕼE ᖴᖇOG}🐸
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19 { TOYᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗩᒪIᐯE!}💣
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20 { ᕼOᒪᗪ Oᑎ ᗯOOᗪY}🐶
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 21 {ᖴᗩᒪᒪIᑎG ᗯITᕼ ᔕTYᒪE} ✈️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22 { ᑕᕼᖇIᔕTᗰᗩᔕ}🎄
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23 {ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᕼᗩT!}🎮
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24 {ᔕᕼEᒪᐯEᗪ}💔
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25 {ᗷᗩᗪ ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ}🃏
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEE 26 {Yᗩᖇᗪ ᔕᗩᒪE}🚪
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27 {50 ᗷᑌᑕKᔕ ᗩIᑎT ᗷᗩᗪ}🪶
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28 {ITᔕ TᕼE ᑕᕼIᑕKEᑎ ᗰᗩᑎ}🐓
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29 {ᑎOᗯ ETᑕᕼ!}🗺️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30 {GEᖇOᑎIᗰO} 👞
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31 {ᒍᗩᑭᗩᑎ?}📺
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32 {ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ Iᑎ ᑎEEᗪ}🌳
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33 {TᕼE ᖇEᗰOTE}🧀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34 {ᑕOᑎEᔕ}🚥
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35 {TᕼE TOY IᔕᒪEᔕ}👚
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 36 {TᕼE ᔕᑌᑎ}🌇
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 37 {ᗩᒪ'ᔕ OᖴᖴIᑕE}💼
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 38 { ᒪEᐯEᒪ 23} 🏢
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 39 {TᕼE EᒪEᐯᗩTOᖇ}🪙
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41 {ᑌᔕE YOᑌᖇ ᕼEᗩᗪ}🦖
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41 {ᔕOᗰE ᒪIᖴE}👩‍👧‍👦
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42 {ᔕTIᑎKY ᑭETE} ⛏️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43 {ᑭIᘔᘔᗩ ᗩᑎYOᑎE?}👽
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44 {GET Iᑎ TᕼE ᗷO᙭}🧳
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45 {ᒪETᔕ GO ᕼOᗰE}✈️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46 {ᗰOOᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᗩᑕK}💫
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47 {ᗯᗩᒪK ᗯITᕼ ᗰE} 🔋
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48 {ᑎOT ᗩᑎᗪY'ᔕ TOY}📦
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49 {ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ} 📣
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50 {ᗯᕼᗩT Iᖴ...}🍀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51 {TᖇᗩᑕIᑎG}☀️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52 {Oᑌᖇ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪᔕᕼIᑭ}🚂
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 53 {TᕼEIᖇ ᒍᑌᑎK} 📞
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54 {ᔕᑌᑎᑎYᔕIᗪE}🌈
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55 {ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᑕEᑎT}🍓
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56 {ᒪEᖴT ᗷEᕼIᑎᗪ}🐛
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 57 {TᖇᗩᑎᔕOᗰ}🪲
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58 {ᒍOIᑎ ᗰE Y/ᑎ} 🧸
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59 {ᒪOᑕK Eᗰ' ᑌᑭ} 🎀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60 {ᑕᕼᑌᑕKᒪEᔕ' ᔕTOᖇY} ☎️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61 {ᗷᑌᔕTIᑎG OᑌT TOᑎIGᕼT} 🌙
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62 {ᒪE ᖴᖇEᗩK OᑌT}💐
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63 {Eᒪ ᗷᑌᘔᘔO} 💃
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64 {¡ᗰI ᒪᑌᘔ ᗪE EᔕTᖇEᒪᒪᗩ!}🌌
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 65 {TᕼE TᖇᑌᑕK} 💙
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66 {I'ᗰ ᔕO ᔕOᖇᖇY} 🚛
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67 { ᒍᑌᔕT ᑭᑌᔕᕼ IT!}🚨
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68 {TIᗰE TO ᖇEᔕT}❤️‍🔥
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69 {ᖇETᑌᖇᑎ TO ᗩᑎᗪY'ᔕ}🏠
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70 {ᔕO ᒪOᑎG ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇ}☁️

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4 {ᗰOᑎEY ᗰOᑎEY ᗰOᑎEY}💰

1.2K 44 0
By Dachshunds_yay

ITS TIME FOR AN UPDATE YALL

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

According to my box, being an everything doll, means that I come with many benefits. Like being a reliable friend, having a brave personality and leader traits. Well, I try to believe that, sometimes I feel that I crumble a bit under the pressure. Some of the toys in this room look up to me, they see me as someone to strive to be like. Which is lovely that they think that but it also means that I need to continue to be that role model.

Aside from the pressure, I do think it's kinda cool how I am supposedly this figure who's been on jungle exploration, outta space missions, underwater research and even discovering ancient tombs and ruins as well as photography, dancing, car racing, I mean the list goes on, it's a little over the top if I'm honest. Maybe when the family gets a computer that's a little more accessible to us toys we can look this up. I feel that Hamm may be a good person to ask, he's figured out the downstairs television.

Because I am crafted to be such a "leading figure", I'm heavily trusted by Woody. Together we hussle to keep the room in an orderly fashion which works, although sometime his methods are a little...self centred. But being a semi leader here keeps occupied and I like it that way.

Sometimes when I'm not busy, I feel kind of incomplete. It's something that has sat with me for quite a while, and it is an unsolved problem of mine, though, I'm sure even though it may not be soon, I will understand the reasoning behind my slightly empty heart. It's like a hole that I can't patch up, looking at Woody and Bo together make that hole tear open a little further.

"Alright everyone, this is a stick up, don't anybody move" A villains voice speaks out.

A green water gun taped to his hand, he reveals himself threatening the town.

"Now empty that safe" Andy emptys the coins from Hamm the piggy bank.

The one who holds the gun, robbing the town, as we know him as Mr. Potato head, along with myself is a loyal toy of Andy. He just the best kid, with the biggest imagination.

It's another happy morning and Andy's playing with his toys. The sadness from a few weeks prior has subsided and Andy is back to his cheery self, after deciding on moving out of this house, the mood has been ever increasing.

Today the story is that Potato head, uh sorry Mr. potato head is robbing to towns bank. Andy is using the moving boxes as buildings and has drawn cute little buildings on the front of them like the bank, saloon and town hall. There have been so many great play times and memories made in this bedroom.

I think I'm gonna miss this room. In about a week or 2, we were moving houses across the city. I am not entirely sure why though, I believe that it's to finally move to a house owned by the David's and not their grandparents, I just know that it's going to make everyone feel better.

"Ohhh! Money Money Money" Andy says for potato head as he "kisses" the stolen coins

"Stop it, Stop it you mean old potato" Bo whimpers as she speaks up from the crowd of toy towns folk.

"QUITE Bo peep, or your sheep get run over"

The hot wheels track has Bo's 3 dear sheep placed in the middle of the loop. Together they utter a cry to be saved "Helppp, Baaaa, help us!!"

"Oh No, not my sheep, somebody do something" Bo says flustered.

It's an honour to be Andy's toy and a part of play time as a if I do say so myself, a bit of a favoured main character.

Woody shows him self from over the side of the bed dramatically revealing himself from under his hat.

Andy's pulls woody's pull string causing him to speak "reach for the sky"

Dashing to the crime scene Woody meets myself there who appears from behind one of the box buildings.

Acting as Woody, Andy says "perfect time to join me Y/n"

"Oh no, sheriff Woody" the potato's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"And deputy Y/n !!" A panicked civilian gasps.

"We're here to stop you one eyed Bart" Woody announces with confidence coating his voice.

"Doh, how'd you know it was me" potato head spoke while his eye was getting poped out from his head.

"Are you gonna come quietly?" I question him as if it was obvious, to which it is.

Potato head ignores me and says "can't touch me sheriff, I have brought my attack dog, with a built in force field" and slinky appears, creating a barrier between Woody and I and the spud as well as trapping the scared citizens.

"Well we brought our dinosaur, who EATS force field dogs" Woody shoots back.

Rex stomps in-front of us and starts roaring and pulling slinky from in-front of potato head and the crowd.

In a moment a weekness, Andy makes me run up, grab my lasso from behind and ties around the villain to contain him.

"Your going to jail Bart" Woody speaks as he's chucked into Molly's crib- I mean jail.

Andy plops him into the crib.

"Say good-bye to wife and tattertots" I say as Molly runs over and starts slobbering all over potato head before bashing him on side of the crib, his parts flying everywhere.

"You saved the day again guys" Andy says as he picks Woody up from next me. He pulls his pull string and Woody speaks "your my favourite deputy!"

Andy starts playing around with some boxes with drawn on cows and lassoing them as well as using RC to to drive woody around.

Andy strolls out the room for a few minuets, and everyone lays will on the floor waiting for Andy to return.

By the time the door reopens Molly is still having the time of her life chucking Mr. potato head around

"Howdy little lady" Andy tips Woody's hat to Molly before she chucks potato head over the side of the crib.

"Somebody's poisoned the waterhole" Andy pull Woody's pull string one last time before picking up Molly out of her crib while saying "come on Molly, your getting heavy, see ya later Woody"

Silence fills the room waiting's for the 'ok' to move.

We hear the cowboy's voice call out "Okay everybody, coast is clear"

As if on cue, like a button was pushed, the room is fully of activity, in one corner, potato head grumbling to himself while reassembling himself, RC zooms around and I make my way over to Bo to collect her sheep with her.

"Thank you Y/n, I feel that your performance is really improving, Andy has been really experimenting his imagination with you" she compliments me.

A little shocked I smile at her "uh, wow thank you! I'm flattered"

Suddenly, "BAD NEWS?!" Slinky howls from over at Andy's bed.

Woody tries to hush him before he whispers something into one Slink's long ears.

Slinky starts shuffling away only to start laughing hard after Woody says something else to him in his ear.

Those 2, I swear.

I just look at Bo, roll my eyes at they two boys before Bo goes off to catch Woody while he makes his way around to room.

Seeing the sheriff and lady is always so sweet, it gives me butterflies. They fit together so well, like a interlocking puzzle. I hope that they stay together for a long time, they deserve to.

Though sometimes it gets a little, what's the word.. irritating. I find that they are all over each other some days. Makes it hard when I'm trying to keep the room in order and the sherif is off with his little love interest in the corner. But it does sting a little, I don't think I'm jealous, I hope I'm not because I don't want to be like that but, something just feels unfair.

When I see the Bo and Woody close and all lovey dovey I don't know why but I get a gut feeling. It's something with I struggle to understand but I don't like how it makes my gut drop. And it not a fun, being on a roller coaster or watching a scary movie with Andy fun, it's different.

It's horrible.

I can't prevent this feeling I just have to wait for the depressive mood to pass, and then something they do triggers it again.

But I can't help but wish that were me. It's selfish but, Woody is just, I feel close to him. And it's not like I like him like that, I think at least, I just... what am I thinking, I'm being horrible, I need to figure my morals out, this ain't ok.

But I have to admit, the two are the sweetest together and they mean so much to me, I just hope I can be the maid of honour one day.

Hearing Slinky calling everyone for a staff meeting makes me kick into gear, gathering toys from the further corner of the room and leaving my love sick thoughts.

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really help my book! 🍌

Words count: 1583

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 65
People seem to like her own personality, and how much she was sweet often times, although she does not understand people sometimes, it was hard for h...
45K 1K 55
For those of you who read my original F. Freddy X Reader, but were uncomfortable with being portrayed as a female, I've went through and changed a fe...
237K 7.6K 91
𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝐓𝐨𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 4 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. May 2021 - May 2024 Title to be decided ɠᴼ૨ℓ Th...
34.8K 1.3K 23
ᵐⁱʳᵃᵇᵉˡ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Y/n is a childhood friend of one and only Mirabel Madrigal, they were besties and even promised to each other...