HIS CLAIM

By Orphicknight

"You look awfully well for someone who died years ago." [ THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT!!! ] This is dar... More

(Writer's note)
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue

32

9.8K 284 14
By Orphicknight

Elsa

Tears welled up in my eyes at the sight of him. I quickly sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck. Nicholas  held me tightly into his body with his strong arms as I sobbed into his neck.
I couldn’t believe he was here. Right in front of me, holding me.
He caressed my back as we were in each other’s arms. It was something I had missed so much for the past three weeks. Something I desperately needed right now while my entire body shook as I cried in his arms.
“Elsa…” Nicholas  spoke softly and had me look at him. He cupped my face, wiping the tears away, and looked around my face before meeting my eyes, looking concerned.
“Tell me what’s wrong.”
I looked at him with teary eyes, not knowing how to even tell him. Where do I even start? This whole thing had gotten out of control and I didn’t know what to do.
“I – “I bit my lip when my voice cracked and I looked down, trying to breathe before I continued.
“I had a fight with my mom…” I decided to say and I let out a breath before I looked back at him. He looked at me with furrowed brows, waiting for me to elaborate but I didn’t know how to break it all down to him.
“Because you’re pregnant?” He asked and I held my breath. Fresh tears went down my cheeks as I looked at him with a defeated look, but I gave him a small nod, confirming it to him.
“Why?”
“Because it’s with you…” It came out as a whisper.
“She… She wants me to… to get rid…” I couldn’t even finish the sentence as I broke down once again. Nicholas  stilled, his expression hardened, a storm of rage unfolding in his eyes before he pulled me into him again.
“Shh, don’t worry. No one is going to take our baby away.I promise.” He told me quietly. I let myself be in his arms for a while as he comforted me until I had calmed down.

I didn’t think I would be going through this if I got pregnant. I didn’t think my mother would be reacting this badly to me being pregnant with Nicholas’s baby. I knew she wasn’t fond of him in any way, but to tell me to get rid of the baby tore me completely apart. Those words were something I never thought I would ever hear coming from my mother’s mouth… Planned or not, it was supposed to be a joyous moment.
“How did you find out? Did Logan  and Giovanni tell you?” I was sitting on his lap, curled up in his arms as I looked at him.
“No. I found the pregnancy tests in your purse when I packed a bag for you.” I took a look around and saw that we weren’t in my house anymore but in what looked like a hotel room. I had been so disoriented that I hadn’t even noticed where we were.
“I had to get you out of there.” He said softly and continued to rub my back. I nodded, sighing a bit. Maybe it was for the best not to be there at the moment. The kitchen would just be a reminder of what had happened.
“I’m happy you’re here.” I snuggled into him, holding him tight.

“You said you needed me.” He kissed the top of my head. It had me swallowing down a sob. He really came all the way here because I said I needed him.
“Logan  called, telling me they had called the paramedics because you were not doing well. Fuck, Elsa …for a minute, I thought I was losing you. I was driving like a madman from the airport to get to you.” Nicholas  held me tightly, almost as if his life depended on it.
“It was just a panic attack.” I tried to tell him it wasn’t a big deal.
“That was more than just a panic attack.” He lifted my bandaged hand, small spots of blood had seeped through the material.
“I told you not to get hurt.” He kissed my palm.
“I know, I’m sorry…”
“Did you go to a doctor yet?” His hand went down to my stomach, caressing it as he looked at me.
“No, not yet. I haven’t really had time to process the fact that I’m….. pregnant.” It was strange to use that word about myself.
“I was worried about telling you.” I admitted. We were in the early stages of our relationship, and it was not like the talk about babies ever occurred to me. We were still getting to know each other, and I was living in the moment. I honestly didn’t know his thoughts about kids or if he even wanted them one day. I looked at him to see his reaction, and he looked at me with a small frown on his face.

“You shouldn’t have worried about that.”
“I didn’t know if you would be happy about it.” I said quietly. I tried to control my breathing, feeling my heart beat faster as I waited for him to say something. His eyes softened, a beautiful smile on his lips.
“My Babysunshine…why wouldn’t I be happy when it’s with you?” Those grayish blue eyes held everything my soul thirsted for. Certainty and joy.
I felt my eyes welling with tears again.
I moved to straddle his lap and placed my hands on his cheeks, caressing them and looking into his lovely eyes that held so much. affection. This time, my heart was filled with warmth and happiness. He was happy about it. It was the only thing that truly mattered to me. The look on his face was enough to give me hope that things were going to be better, and right now, I couldn’t be happier that it was with him.
“We are having a baby.” I whispered, relieved and finally able to be happy about it.
“We are.” He smiled. His eyes were bright and filled with so much tenderness.
“No more tears.” He wiped away the tears that had escaped and I couldn’t help but chuckle a little. These were tears of happiness.
“Se agapó.” I whispered with a smile on my lips and I let myself get lost in his grayish blue eyes. God, I loved his eyes so much. And I loved him even more.

Niholas didn’t say anything. He looked deep into my eyes when I said those words to him. I didn’t expect him to know what it meant. I just had to tell him as I continued to lovingly caress his stubbly cheeks.
“E ti amo.” He whispered back. For a split second, I held my I looked at him, trying to figure out if I heard him correctly.

“Ti amo, Elisabeth.” He said once again. My heart started to beat faster. This time, there was no doubt that I heard him right.
He knew what I said.
I let out a breath. My heart went still for a second before furiously pounding, sending me over the edge as everything in me fluttered. I shuddered because of the tingles that shot right through me when he slid his fingers into my hair and cupped my face.
“My Elsa, I love you.” His eyes went down when I bit my lip to avoid another tearful round. Nicholas  let out another one of his beautiful smiles before slowly leaning in. His lips brushed against mine ever so lightly before he kissed me. It was a small, soft, peck yet it had me gasping. It was electric and pulsing when his tongue. ran across my lips before completely sealing me with his lips.

It felt unreal. So much it sent a jolt in my soul, awakening my deep feelings for him.  we held onto each other as if one of us would disappear.
Nicholas  moved until I was flat on my back with him above me. His lips trailed to the side of my face, plastering small kisses as he went down to my neck, kissed, and sucked my skin. It had me softly moaning, unable not to react when it had my whole body feel electric. So much it was almost unbearable. I have missed his touch. The way he would roam my body, touching all the right places to get me worked up.
“F*ck, how I have missed your moans…” Nicholas ’s voice was low, deep, and husky. It had my body burning even more with desire. Even more when he positioned himself at my entrance. I touched him wherever I could, wanting to feel all of him.
And
we make love..

We were both panting, trying to catch out breaths. I closed my eyes and played with the back of his hair, not moving from our position. Nicholas  buried his face into my neck, plastering small kisses around, and having me laugh a bit when he found my ticklish spots.

He moved to lie next to me and pulled me into his chest, immediately caressing my stomach again.

“You have lost weight.” He said unhappily as he felt my ribs.
“Thank you.” Nicholas  frowned.
“It wasn’t a compliment.”
“I know.” I gave a small smile.
“I may have skiped a few meals… But it wasn’t intentional. I was just too busy and too tired.” I explained. At least now I knew why I was tired all the time.
“You need to be more careful and eat more for our baby to grow.”
Our baby.
His words had me smiling and erupted a wave of butterflies in me.
“I love it when you say our baby. It’s cute” I grinned at him.
“And I didn’t know I was pregnant at the time, but don’t worry, I will eat. Now I have an excuse to stuff my face all the time. I’m going to be so fat.” I chuckled.
“Good. The bigger you get, the happier I will be.” He smiled and placed a small kiss on my lips. I snuggled into his arms as he kept caressing me. Right now, I felt like I was on cloud nine in his arms. He came when I needed him the most. And most importantly, he was happy about the unexpected pregnancy.
“I hope it’s a girl.” Nicholas  said quietly and I looked at him in surprise.
“Really?”
“I want a mini version of you and your hony brown  eyes.” He said with a loving smile, and I felt my heart could burst with happiness.
“Hmm, are you sure you can handle two of me?” I teased with a smile.
“No, but I’m for the challenge.”
“I can’t wait to see that. To see you with a tiny baby in your arms.” I sighed happily as I imagined Nicholas  carrying a tiny baby in his tattooed arms.
He was going to be one hell of a hot father, and that was for sure.

“I’m going to shower you both in diamonds.” He smiled as he caressed my head.
“That is going to be one spoiled child!”
“Of course. That’s my baby. I’m going to make sure she is spoiled as hell so she knows no one will ever be good enough for her.” Nicholas  smirked.
“I don’t think anyone would dare to approach her once they see you.” I chuckled and he looked happy about that.
“I barely dared to approach you at the engagement party! You were so intimidating and you just kept looking at me.”
“Hmm, if I remember correctly, you were definitely checking me out too. And took your sweet time doing so.” He raised a brow at me, making me blush.
“Tsk, I barely looked at you…” He scoffed at my answer, making me laugh because it was such an obvious lie. I did take my sweet time checking him out at the engagement party. It was not every day I would get to see a man this beautiful.
I rested my head on his chest as I traced his skull tattoo with my fingertips. It was such a fascinating piece of art. How the skull was hooded with a crown on his head and massive angel wings.
I raised my head, frowning as I looked intently at the crown, trying to figure out whether or not my eyes were playing tricks on me.
“Do you like it?” My eyes widened.
“Nicholas!” I gasped and looked at him in shock.
“Sì, amore mio?” He smiled softly. I looked back down and traced my fingers across the base of the imperial crown tattoo as I stared in shock at the new ink.
.

Ελισάβετ
It was my name in Greek!
On his chest!
“You’re insane!” I said breathlessly. Nicholas  looked satisfied and pulled me into a kiss.
“I told you, only for you, baby.”

.

.

.

.

......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 546 48
For Everly it took nearly a year to rebuild her life. An entire year to scrape together a semblance of a life. Then almost as if to torture her some...
4.3K 55 15
โ€ผ๏ธWARNINGโ€ผ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”žDon't read if not above 18 or sensitive to sexual content ๐Ÿ”ž Francesca Knight At the young age of 13, on her birthday her father kille...
15 0 23
That's when the door bursts open I don't recognize him. I'm not talking about his physical features. I mean his expression, his stance, his eyes are...
51 1 13
This is a *๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ* written story about two people that were ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต blessed upon the throne. Having to break apart from the shadows of t...