Total Drama Minecraft

By Radishologist

First season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty mobs will battle it out in challenges for one million emerald... More

Meet the Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Author's Note 1
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Author's Note 2
Episode 18
Elimination Order
Author's Final Note
Season 2 Preview
Kik Group Chat
Instagram and Fanart
{Closed} Kik Competition

Basics of Total Drama

5K 138 45
By Radishologist

This book has been completed. None of the author's notes are accurate anymore.

Hey guys! So I've decided to do Total Drama Minecraft! If you don't know what Total Drama is, then I shall explain it.

So there's a host and contestants. The contestants are seperated into two teams. They have to do challenges every episode (or chapter, in this case). After every challenge, whichever team loses has to vote one of their teammates off the island. This continues until there are a few left, when the teams merge. Then it continues until there is a winner. The winner gets 1 million dollars, or emeralds, in this case.

The contestants can do a confessional during the chapter. They are alone, and confess their secrets to the audience.

So that's how it works. The contestants in this case will be mobs. I will post the characters in the next chapter. The host will be Herobrine.

I hope you guys like Total Drama Minecraft!

~Radishologist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 84 18
The world of Minecraft has always been a dangerous place. Lava bubbles up from the earth or slowly crawls down rocky cliffs, pitfalls and caverns yaw...
4.4K 73 18
Skeleton is the new member of Herobrine's mob group. As everything was just fine for a few nights until everything takes a dark turn. It's all up to...
14.3K 465 195
Last updated: 1/9/23 Ships included: Zombie x Pigman Wither x Skeleton Husk x Stray Book for Monster School fans! Rankings: (updated on 3/9/23) #137...
690 50 31
This is the tale of The Order of Stone, known as Minecraft, which will tell you the secrets and histories of the structures and mobs. To the origins...