HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~8
Part:~9
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~10

818 44 22
By Writers_079

Your sweetie:~ Appa, don't be so heartless. Yes, I made a mistake. I am sorry for that. Chapter:~2

Jk:~ "Are you a boy?" he asked one more time, but more sternly.

This time also, Yn doesn't know what to say to him because if she spoke, then what would she say? because she and JK both know she is a girl and got male condoms from her bag, so she lowered his head again.

Jk:~ More in anger voice, "I asked you something. Are you? Look at me and answer, YN. "

When he did not get any answer, Jk slapped her hard two times and was about to raise his hand to give another slap, but before that, Yn replied.

Yn:~ She begged for mercy while trembling and sobbing hardly. "No, Appa! I'm not—ahh, it's hurting—stop please, and no, and yes, I am not a boy, so—sorry, daddy!"

Jk:~ He asked sternly, "Then what is the male condom doing in your bag?"

Jk took the whip, which was in his left hand, in his right hand and hit Yn's buttocks hard once, and he said it in a scary voice.

Jk:~ he shouted angrily, "If you are not a boy, then what were the male condoms doing in the bag? You know it is for boys, so what was your bag doing when you were a teenage girl? and you don't know the difference between whom it is for and for what age?"

She was trembling with fear because of JK's anger. She needs someone's hug right now who can calm her fear. Even her mother was not there to handle the emotional state of both of them—Jk's angry anger and Yn's fearful state. and maybe her mom will save Yn from JK's wrathful punishment.

This was not possible, but her heartbeat was increasing and she was yearning for a hug, so knowing that JK would not give her a hug when he himself was angry, she still got up from her position and hugged her dad. But it turned out to be the complete opposite of what she expected. because he lovingly pacified his anger by hugging her and comforting her by patting her back and saying he was a little annoyed.

Jk:~ "relex! Yn, and calm down!" 

Yn:~ "Appa fo--forgive me, please appa forgive your sw--sweetie. I'm s--sorry pl--please!" Said while sobbing and crying.

Jk:~ In an annoyed yet calm voice, "Calm down, take a deep breath!"

She did what JK said, which was to give relief to Yn. For some time, JK remained in the same position as giving her a hug, and when he felt that she was calming down, he said it softly but with a little displeasure.

Jk:~ he spoke a soft yet cold voice, "Go to your position; I just want an answer; then give it calmly; don't make me angry; I will not scold you if you answer me without provoking me; just answer, and it is about your mistake; I will decide it later after I hear your whole explanation, so don't provoke me and don't add to your problems."

Yn:~ "Yes, Appa, a--and thank you for the hug," confusing Jk, she said in a very low voice.

She breaks J.K.'s hug and returns to her previous position.

~{Jk's pov for earlier times}~

I am very angry. I want my anger to go down, but she makes me get wrongly excited by her actions, and after some time I feel her hugging me in frighten as if she were scared. But even in anger, how can I refuse my daughter at this time of need? The one who was trembling due to the fear of her father meant that I was scared.

How will I decide whether to give her a hug or not when her heart rate increases due to fear? I pacified my anger and gave her comfort, but one thing is troubling me: who will give me comfort? Who will explain to me that it is okay? You can show your daughter the right path. It's not that I can't handle my daughter and her mistakes calmly that people make at a young age, but this thing is sensitive for me.

Jk:~ "How long has it been in your bag?" 

Yn:~ "Ap--appa Since that n--night when I came home late." She said it nervously while sobbing.

Jk:~ In a frustrated tone, "That day also, you lied. I had an idea about that thing, but I had no idea that it would be so bad."

Yn:~ while sobbing, "Ap.."

Jk:~ He angry shouted, "What appa yn?"

Yn:~ "sor..."

Jk:~ He got angry after hearing it but said calmly as promised, "Just like I thought, Good Next One, what was the hickey doing to your throat that night?"

Now she finds out that her father has not talked to her since last night because he was angry with her actions, but she is afraid of the thought that after knowing the truth about male condoms and pregnancy test strips, he might get more angry with her again.

Yn:~ Being Unbelievable, she speaks in fear, "m--my boyfriend g--gave it to me." She said this while hiding her face with both her hands.

Jk:~ "Great, hand down now!" He commented angrily while clapping, "So since both the important things have been found in your bag, I am going to become a grandfather, and you are a mother." He said in a tone of voice that he was mocking her.

In anger, he raised his whip in the air and hit her butt with all his strength, like he never hit her before because when he beats her, he always keeps her age in mind, but today, love and understanding have been lost due to his father's anger for her protection.

Yn:~ She was crying in pain and said while sobbing and caressing the injury, "Ahh, appa! Please, I am not pr--pregnant We have not completed IT. We have not do--done that much, Ap-Appa. Please don't hit me; it's hur--hurting, it's hurting a lot. I can't bear it any longer. I will tell you the truth, but please don't beat me."

Jk angrily throws the whip down on the ground; this makes Yn flinch in fear. Jk throws the whip because he knows that after hearing Yn's further answers, he will get more angry and can beat her in anger. That thing is not as good as it promised.

Jk:~ hursly said, "That's great, so what are those pregnancy test strips and male condoms doing in your bag if you guys haven't done IT?"

Yn:~ while sobbing and crying, "Ahh... D--daddy, I c--checked I am not pregnant. Yes, that happened twice, and the result was negative."

Jk:~ In a hurrying tone, "Have you checked that you are not pregnant?"

Yn:~ sobbing tone, "yes, da--daddy!"

Jk walks towards the table and looks at the strip, which is not showing any results, and he throws the strip angrily on the ground and says so furiously.

Jk:~ Angrily, "This strip is not telling anything. Did you test with this strip?"

Yn:~ In a great feared tone, "No, Appa, this is ex--extra; that was the sec--second strip with which I tested."

Jk:~ hursly said, "Wait on your knees with both hands up till I come back because you will take the test today and that too right now. And till the time I come back, I don't want you to move even an inch from your place; otherwise, if I catch you, then you will not be fine."

Jk, without doing anything, goes straight to the store wearing his shoes and, after some time, comes back with the pregnancy test strip and finds Yn moaning in pain, but still she does not move even in pain.

Jk:~ "here!" He gave her pregnancy test strips, and he said coldly, "Go and take the test!"

He sees her softly as he sees her difficulty while standing. He watches her as she walks towards the washroom for the test and calls her sternly.

Jk:~ "Yn!"

Yn turns her gaze towards Jk and looks back at him with a questioning expression.

Jk:~ he angrily warns her, "I warn you that if it is positive, then I don't know what will happen to you, but I dare you that if it is positive, then you will see your appa in a new form. I want the result to be as positive as it was in your words. Now go!" Gesturing to go with his hand

She goes from there, and Jk takes the male's condom in his hand from the table and observes it. He comes to know that it is unused, so he takes a long breath and puts it back.

In a short while, Yn walks towards JK fearfully with a towel that is held in both her hands.

Yn:~ in sobbing voice, "he--here!"  She carefully handed the towel to Jk.

Jk:~ little bit nervously, "Where is it?"

Yn:~ "Ins--inside the towel." Yn brings the pregnancy test wrapped inside the towel so that jk does not have to touch the pee strip if he holds the strip.

Jk:~ "Give me!" Holding the towel-wrapped strip in his hand.

JK's facial expressions change into anger as he observes the strip carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖꒱~

~ *⁠♡*(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍)*⁠♡*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.6K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
56.2K 1.2K 28
Story of Taekook Jungkook Top Tae bottom Contains 🔞 , spanking and other punishments 😉
111K 4.8K 66
story of taekook , yoonmin & their babies Contains 🔞 BD$M etc
60.5K 1.7K 38
"EVEN THE QUEEN HAS CONSEQUENCE FOR HER OWN RUIN" It's a story of y/n living with her husband (jk) who professor extremely soft but only for her hi...