The Art - cash au -

Galing kay crystellethemage

Life is just the art of living on Cameron Dallas was 16 years old with a bright future in swimming ahead of h... Higit pa

The Art of Living On
Chasing the Wind
The Silence is Deafening
Oblivious
Spectrum
Breathing You In
Life Is In Slow Motion
Hold On Tight
Renewed
Habits
Stardust
The Spirit Room
Enter From The East
His Scent Lingers On Me Now
A New Day Has Come
Give, Asking Nothing In Return
Live For The One
Broken Heart and Blistered Feet
Black Holes and Revelations
Sunrise
Tame Days But Revolution Nights
I'm Lost Without You
The Art of Starting Over Again

I Found A Boy

1.7K 79 51
Galing kay crystellethemage

Cause I found a boy who I love more than I ever did you before,
so stand beside the river I cried and let yourself down.
Look how you want me now that I don't need you.

Cameron POV

Seeing Shawn on my way back from the bathroom is shocking, he has his guitar strapped to his back and it's clear that he's about to perform. He has his hot tea in his hand, he always drinks that before his shows. Musicians are superstitious and some follow an exact ritual before they perform.

His eyes light up with happiness and my brain connects the dots, he's Nash's new friend and this is the show that he invited me to. I never called him back or responded to his texts because I want nothing to do with him. He suddenly has an epiphany that he needs me now but I am actually grateful that he did what he did to me because that lead me straight to Nash. I feel nothing in my heart for Shawn, I don't even want to be friends. I hope Nash won't be upset that I want to leave, we can go to a comedy club with our friends and have a good night out instead of standing at this show supporting someone I have no interest in supporting.

"Oh god, I was so scared that you weren't going to come. I'm so happy to see you, you don't even know, baby. I'm so glad you're giving us a second chance." Shawn rushes out happily, he presses his body against me and connects our lips. I hear a glass shatter as I shove him away from me. I see Nash turn and bolt out of the venue.

"Fuck!" I curse and I take off after him, all I need to do is catch up to him and explain what happened to him.

I can see him down the street and he runs through a red light, he gets in a cab and they drive off before I can reach them. I run my hand through my hair and tug at it violently as I turn and walk back to the venue to excuse myself from the Jacks and Matt. I don't even want to waste time talking to Shawn, my priority is to find Nash.

I walk back into the club and quickly find them

"Jack, something happened and I need to go find Nash. I'll explain afterwards but I'm sorry for wasting your time," I say rapidly and I don't wait to hear his reply. I jog back out to my car and I turn it on. I rest my head against the wheel for a few minutes as I try to curb my panic. I breathe deeply and close my eyes, I block out all the sound and concentrate on Nash.

I know my baby and I know where he'll be. It's the same place I would go when I was upset over something. We are just getting our life together started and I know he's going to continue to achieve great things. I'm going to make sure that I'm a part of his life. That inconsequential moment is not going to define us.

After calming my spirit, I sit up and begin to drive to Dolphin Aquatics. Nash and I were given keys so that we have 24 hour access to their state of the art pool. As soon as I enter the building I can hear Nash swimming rapidly, I breathe in deeply. The scent of chlorine calms me and it's so strange how I associate that smell with happiness. It is, after all, the reason why Nash and I found each other. It was through our love of swimming.

I don't enter the pool yet, I go into the locker room and quickly change out of my clothes and into my swimming attire. We have everything ready for the beginning of training for Nash, I stored some of my things here just in case I need to help Nash with something.

When I enter the pool room Nash freestyles through the water. His powerful strokes propel him forward and I hope he warmed up before jumping in. I doubt he did because he's most likely extremely upset. I walk to the edge of the pool where Nash is swimming towards and when he gets close I jump in. The entire pool is deep, it's an Olympic size pool that is kept with the latest technology including the touch sensors on the wall for accurate timing.

He can see me in the water and he halts mid stroke, he begins to tread water and his eyes are red. I know it's from tears and not from the chlorine.

"I gave up my entire life to be here with you. You're the only reason why I came here," he speaks quietly and I don't want to interrupt him just yet.

"I thought we were going to be amazing together, it was going to be you and I. But now-" he gets choked up and I ache to pull him into my arms. I tentatively swim closer to him back he backs up so we both just tread water.

"We ARE going to do all those things, baby." I tell him softly and he won't meet my eyes, I hate to see him like this. Fuck Shawn for ruining our night.

"How are we going to do that now? It's just crazy how I met him on the plane and he opened up about what happened with his ex and how he wanted to be with him again. I encouraged him to call his ex, I told him that his ex would be blind not to see how good Shawn is. All this time his ex was you. You, the love of my life. When were you going to tell me you had rekindled things with Shawn?" He asks me in broken tone.

"There's no way I would ever rekindle things with Shawn. He could write me Grammy winning songs and they wouldn't faze me at all. I have completely moved on from him and the relationship we had. 100%. You are my world now, Nash. Everything I do, I do it for you baby. I've never been as happy as I have been with you and I would give up anything just to be with you. We could be fucking bums in Florida and I wouldn't care as long as I have you by my side." I tell him intensely and he looks at me with furrowed brows as he listens to me talk.

"Shawn had called and texted me a few times,I never responded and I never had any intentions of responding. He wanted me to come to that show and when he saw me he assumed that I was there for him. I know you saw that kiss and I know this sounds cliche and highly unlikely but he kissed me and I shoved him away. That's exactly what happened. I want nothing to do with Shawn. He's my past and he's going to stay in my past." I finish emotionally and every word that has left my mouth is true, I pray that he realizes it.

He rubs his eyes and shakes his head. "Unbelievable." He mutters and I lift myself from the water and sit on the edge. I'm not as good as I used to be and treading water makes my leg ache.

Nash swims up to me and I give him a relieved smile. He positions himself between my legs and I bend down to meet his lips in a tender kiss.

"I'm sorry for bolting like that, it was just shocking." He murmurs and I shake my head at him.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, baby. I just want you to know that you're it for me, there's no one else that will ever make me feel the way you do. You captured my heart, Nash and you'll always have it." I swear lovingly, the happiness that shines in his eyes calms me more than anything in the world. I stand and pull him up out of the water, I hold his hand and lead him to the steam room.

We enter and I close the door behind us. There's no one else in the facility so we have complete privacy. We undress and throw it on the floor. I sit on the bench and pull him on top of me. He straddles my lap and wastes no time leaning in and kissing me softly. It's a slow, erotic kiss. I suckle on his lips and he licks mine in return. Soft moans fill the air as he grinds his erection on mine. The soothing mist settles on our skin making it slick and warm. I slide my tongue into his mouth and our tongues dance languidly. I run my hands down his back with my fingertips and smile into our kiss when he shivers. I pull away from my kiss and he whines, I smirk and lift my fingers to his mouth. He sucks my fingers, lathering them with his spit.

"Get them really wet, baby." I murmur darkly and he moans around my fingers.

My hands return and continue their journey down to his ass where I squeeze each cheek tightly. I run my index finger down his crack to his waiting hole, he gasps when I slide the first finger in. I lick at his lips and then suck in the bottom lip as I work my finger inside of him. His hands grip my shoulders rightly and he begins to move his hips in a steady rhythm. Our cocks slide across each other and I moan at the contact.

I slide in a second finger,making sure that I stretch him really good. He moves his hands to my neck and he pulls me closer to his lips. Our tongues tangle together as he plays with them, for someone with no experience Nash is definitely a quick learner. He knows exactly what to do to drive me insane with lust. When I slide the third finger in he begins to fuck himself down on my fingers, I search for his prostate and when his head falls back and his flutter shut, I know I've found it. He lets out a loud moan and I love to hear him moan for me.

"You like me fingering you, don't you baby?" I murmur and I trail gentle kisses down his jawline and to his neck where my lips attach themselves to his sweet spot. His hips start jerking faster and I know he's close so I pull my fingers out.

"Fuck, Cam I was so close," he whimpers and our eyes lock together in a lustful gaze. There's nothing sexier than Nash with his eyes hazy and unfocused with lust, his lips swollen and wet from our kisses and his neck littered with my love bites. I pump my cock slowly and spread my pre-cum all around to use as lube. We shift our position slightly and I lean against the wall behind me as Nash guides my cock inside of him. We both moan as he begins to bounce slowly on me. My hands grip his hips tightly and he leans in to meet my lips in a passionate kiss. I'm on sensory overload and our lovemaking coupled with the steam makes me feel so fucking good.

"Yeah, just like that baby." I mumble against his lips and when his head falls back again I attack the sensitive skin on his neck. He lets out a high pitch moan when I begin to move faster inside of him. I thrust my hips up as I bring him down on my cock and his head falls forward, he rests his forehead on my shoulder. I pound into him, slick skin slapping against slick skin, he bites my shoulder when I thrust up particularly hard.

"Fuck me harder!" He pleads and I have no problem slamming into him with all my strength. My hands tighten their grip on Nash's hips and I bring him down harder and faster. His hole is so tight and hit around me, I'm on the brink of cumming already.

"Like that baby? You like it rough don't you?" I say raggedly. Our moans mix together and all I concentrate on is making him feel as good as I can.

"Right fucking there," he moans and when he bites my skin again I slam into him hard it takes 3 more thrusts to make him clench all round me as he cums hard. His cock release his cum all over himself and my abdomen. My muscles contract and my eyes clothes as pleasure overwhelms me. I keep pounding in him as I cum, his hole slick with my cum and even hotter. When we're finished riding our highs and I've slowed down and stopped he raises head and gives me a loopy expression.

"That was really fucking good, baby." He murmurs and I press my lips towards his in a languorous kiss. I'm still inside him and completely connected to him, mind, body and soul.

"Yeah, that was amazing." I pant as I catch my breath. Having sex is such a work out, it's the best kind of work out.

I slide out of him and when he stands I can see my cum dripping from his hole.

"Fuck," I mutter at the completely sexy sight. His body is incendiary, I'm the luckiest man on the planet. I smack his ass making him jump and smirk at me.

"You want more of this?" He asks provocatively and I pull his body back towards me. I turn him around and smack the other cheek as I lean in to bite the other one.

"You fucking know it, baby." I reply as I pull his ass back to my hardening cock.

A/n- still with me? 😌 comment and let me know if you like it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

27K 1K 22
Heartbreak, what a tragedy. Something that can't be avoided in a world where falling in love is what is meant to be done. Love, a crazy little word w...
1.5M 41.1K 109
I kinda wish I was buried six feet under but oh g o d I wish I was buried in your arms. c.d&n.g Book One in the Cynosure series.
393K 13.5K 35
Cameron likes Nash. Nash is a homophobic. Will the pain of knowing the person you love hates people like you prove too much for Cameron? Through fake...
168K 6K 52
1st book in the Carpe series Carpe Noctem- Seize the night We were polar opposites. We ran in different social circles. But, somehow, our mutual love...