Ruined (Book 4)

By AsiaExotic

Are Yall ready for more? 4th book to the Thug Who Breaks Hearts. The twins Danaya and Tanaya Shanty Kids are... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
AN
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
GUESS WHAT
Almost there
25
Update

19

1.9K 83 4
By AsiaExotic

Monay

I shook my head as my eyes flooded with salty water. "You son of botch" I said throwing the water at them. I calmly walked up stairs counting to no specific number. I got my keys leaving everything but my phone and purse. I walked back down stairs and the door was closing and Eric was walking towards me I put my hand up "BABY ITS NOT LIKE THAT" he said trying to grab my arm but I moved his hands.

I got in my car and it was a whole stack of money more than what he typically pay me in the passenger seat wrapped in a note that I didn't bother to read.

I never wanted to see him again but riGht now he is my only legal source of income and was bringing in a lot of money.

I got in my house and closed the door and locked it my phone hasn't stopped ringing since I got in the car and I'm really thinking I should've left that shit too.

I climbed in the bed grabbing Jaylens blanket putting it on the side of me wrapped in a ball and went to sleep as if I had my baby right under my arms.
I woke up late for work but who the fuck gone rush for a nigga who got every bitch and their grandma with their legs open.

I got in the shower for more than half a hour hearing my phone buzzing uncontrollably. I stepped out wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth.

I put on purple bra and panties set. Black shirt, pink yoga pants, black sandals and I put my hair up in a ponytail.

I popped an aspirin since I had a hangover and grabbed my ringing phone and my purse and keys.

When I arrived at his house I cut the engine walked up too the door and unlocked it. I walked in and Eric was pacing still with the phone up to his ear while my phone vibrated he was so busy focusing on the rings he didn't see me walk in. He had on all black like he was ready to kill and his flag hung from his side something I've never seen.

I sat my purse down along with my keys and still ringing phone. "SO YOU TELLING ME.YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING ME CALL YOU" he said I looked up then looked back at the dishes starting to wash them.

"GIRL WHY YOU PLAYING WITH ME YOU TWO HOURS LATE IM LATE FOR MY MONEY SO THAT MEAN YOU GONE BE LATE FOR YOURS" he said I laughed and sighed loudly once I finished. I ignored everything he said till I heard the door close then I went crazy.

I got his game chords cut them and the TV chords. I got his charger chord cut it I put holes in his draws on the butt area.

I poured bleach in his colored clothes. I opened every condom and hung them around his room I wiped he bottom of my flats with his toothbrush and hung it back up. I went in the game room and broke his sticks too the pool table I broke every bottle of liquor he owned and I broke every roller he had into crumbled paper.

I Cooked his hot wings and fries I wasn't that crazy so I didn't sabotage his food.

I sat and waited for him to come through the door but he never did and I end up falling asleep in the guest bedroom.

I woke up to telling but it didn't fully wake me up but a stinging on my ass more than once woke me up. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled at Eric as he swung the Gucci belt on my ass it hurted like hell. I got up and pushed him making us both fall from him tripping over my shoes.

I got on top of him and started sending straiGht punches and he picked me up and slammed me on the floor hard.

I groaned in pain as my back ached from the impact of the fall. He hovered over me. "Why you funny shit up ma huh?" He asked I ignored him and started moving back but he grabbed my leg pulling me back down "why you running you gone pay for my shit" he said "you a damn lie that's the last thing I'll do for your trifling ass I hope your dick fall of botch" I said kicking him in the dick then getting up slapping him

He recovered from the kick before I left the room and closed the door with me in between his arms faced backwards he had his body pressed against me and his hands had a hard grip on my waist "get the fuck off me you set me up I should've never let you get a feel of this b-but I did and you had me catching f-feelings for you, y-you knew it that's w-why you d-did w-what you did y-yesterday I h-hate you so much" I cried giving up on trying to get out of his grip "I'm sorry you don't care about me anyway you said don't mix business with pleasure and I didn't so should you" he said kissing my cheek getting up off of me walking out the room.

I damm near went crazy.

3weeks later

Monay

I am stressed the fuck out Jayden decided not to stick with the joint custody so I can get him whenever I want and I am currently at work with Jaylen playing with him in the guest bedroom. I Cooked dinner and fed Jaylen now I'm just cooling it.

Really I haven't really been at my own house lately I work here too whatever time he says I can leave or when he get back but most of the time I have to stay the night because of something important.

The door opened and he stood at the door with his plate in his hand eating "I figured he would be here" he said smiling at Jaylen getting happy at first Jaylen didn't like Eric but then Eric.started to randomly play with him and ignore me and Jaylen started getting happy everytime he seen his face.

I got off the bed leaving them two too play while I went and did random things. I had been sitting on the patio for a good lil minute before Eric came out "He sleep" he said walking out on the patio I nodded then got up leaving him there.

The next day I dropped Jaylen off and went back to work Eric coming in late because he says he had business to take care of and told me to wash clothes grocery shop and etcetera.

After I came from grocery shopping I started washing the clothes and putting on dinner he wanted neckbones, greens, macaroni and cheese, and cornbread. I swept and cleaned every room and bathroom.

It was around 4 when I finished dinner and was finished with everything except folding clothes. To say I was exhausted would be an understatement. The door opened waking me up but not completely.

I sighed and yawned folding a shirt "you still up?" He asked going into the kitChen "concourse" I said sitting Indian style on the sofa.

He came in with his plate and sat across from me eating while looking at me food. "Why you just didn't finish tomorrow?" He asked "because I'm grown" I said not knowing what I was talking about just speaking.

I placed the clothes neatly inside the basket and stood up off the sofa pulling my flimsy pajama shorts up because they slide down when I sit down. I grabbed the basket and headed up stairs still feeling his eyes on me.

I walked inside his room which smelled actually pleasant and pulled out his drawers placing his clothes in them. I heard his keys rattling so I knew he was coming up the stairs so I started hurriedly putting the clothes away.

He walked in and brushed past my butt sending electricity not sparks electricity through my pussy I groaned but wish I covered my mouth because he stopped walking.

I grabbed the basket and closed the drawers scurrying away. I took a shower and didn't worry about dressing cause I'm sleeping in tomorrow since its Sunday.

I closed the curtains and cut the TV off hopping under the warm soothing cotton covers.

I couldn't sleep at all I tossed and turned the whole time. Visions of the sex me and Eric would have started to pop up in my head making me sexually frustrated. I pulled the covers back getting out of bed walking to Eric room 'just one more time please Jesus let this be it' I opened the door and he was on his phone I guess scrolling instagram cause he tapped the screen twice.

I walked over too him and he looked up but I had already crawled on top of him I locked the screen to his phone and sat it in the dresser putting it on silent "Fuck me this one last time I need it" I whispered in his ear as he gripped my ass and flipped me over kissing my neck while I moaned pulling down his boxers.

He spread my legs with his knees the cold air rushed too my kitty making me wetter than I already was from the kisses he trailed down my stomach.

When he got to my pearl and his lips made contact with my clitoris talking about seeing heaven I journeyed.

The way he worked his tongue the way he tongue ducked me I couldn't make it anymore I needed him inside me.

I pulled him up and positioned him at my entrance then be started stroking slowly but giving it too me in a good way. I moaned throwing my head back ads he kissed me deepening the kiss and deepening him inside of me.

We went for hours and hours till I slept like I never slept before wrapped in the sheets of the one I hate but love his dick game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 45 39
Ein verbotenes Verlangen nach dem Mann, den sie nicht lieben darf. Chloe ist 18 Jahre alt und steckt gerade mitten im Abiturstress. Sie ist schwer i...
23.6K 174 5
Bin so horny, mein dick ist so hart
10.9K 215 68
In der Geschichte geht es um elif,rasa,kenan und aylin
15.9K 323 14
-Darkromance- -Start:22.2.24- Als Amaya endlich auf die neue Schule kam, dachte sie es wird wie vorher. Mr MartinΓ©z, ihr neuer Lehrer, macht ihr da...