8

4 Months later

Monay

"Yes you are 4 months pregnant and do you want to know the sex?" the doctor asked I nodded "Well it's a boy" he said and I smiled weakly even though I was happy I was having a kid. The day I waisted the drink on Jayden we had sex and I became pregnant. I started seeing droplets of tears fall on my hand. I couldnt even tell I was pregnant because he hid so well. I haven't talked to Jayden ever since that day and too me it seems imma have to raise my child by myself. I got up and put the ultrasounds inside of my purse and I grabbed my phone. I wore light blue jeans a baby blue hoodie and my baby blue uggs. It had started getting cold and I had to get out my winter attire. I called Rasheeda to meet me at the strip club so I could do what I had to do. When she pulled up she got in my car and the heat was blazing making her lose her breath for a second then she gained it back "Damn why the heat that high?" she asked I laughed and reached in my purse handing her the ultrasounds she gasped "That's why your ass was eating so much!" she yelled I nodded slowly feeling bad for having to bring my baby in the world without both parents. She seen the tears coming from my eyes and reached over hugging me "Its ok, im going to help you and you got enough money in the bank too last you a couple years" she said I nodded "What imma do when my child is born, I don't want to go back to stripping because I don't want my child to grow up and everybody be like 'oo, I seen your mama shaking her ass last night'" I sobbed she just rubbed my back.

I quit my job at the strip club and I went to the mall. My little bump wasn't showing but it would be if I took off my hoodie. I walked in the baby store and I started shopping for my son I picked out a lot of clothes. The total came up to 462.32 and then I had extremely a lot of bags. I then went inside of foot locker and got him every pair of baby Jordans I seen the total of that came up too $892 and some change. My arms started getting heavy but not to heavy that I couldn't carry it. I turned around and seen Jayden and his crew coming in. my heart dropped "Excuse me maam, do you need help with the bags?" the lady asked I turned around "No maam, thankyou" I said being respectful flashing her a smile. I turned around and everybody attention was on me and Jayden was staring a hole into me. I put my phone in my back pocket and grabbed the bags of Jordans.

I walked past them and their stare followed me and Jayden noticed the baby bags in my hand but I ignored his presence. I walked outside and popped the trunk to my white 2015 audi truck with black rims. I sat the bags in the trunk then unlocked my car. I stepped foot in my car and was about to slam the door when I seen Jayden holding my door.

Behind him was all the boys with him I seen in the mall. "Why you got all that baby shit?" he asked I raised my eyebrow "Baby shower" I said dryly snatching my door away from him then turned on my engine turning the heat up.

Jayden watched my closely and it started getting irritating so I pulled out the parking space and drove over to McDonalds.

Author POV

"Nah don't nobody spend that much damn money on somebody baby shower" one of Jayden workers said Jayden listened to what he said and nodded slowly "she better not be lying to me" he mumbled

Back to Monay POV

5 months later

"AHHHHHH GET HIM OUT OF ME!" I screamed as I held on the hospital bed as another contraction hit me. Rasheeda was wiping sweat off of me with a warm rag "RASHEEDA GET THAT HOT SHIT OFF OF ME!" I yelled she started laughing and my head snapped to her as I grinded my teeth from the pain I was having.  Probably looked like something off  the exorcist but ooh well. The door busted open and in walked a angry Jayden, I then wondered how he found out I was delivering.