15

Monay

Working with this nigga is a pain in the ass but I actually get paid a lot. Right now Jaylen is with me because his daddy had to work with his bitch ass.

Eric came through the house and looked at the sleeping Jaylen I had in my arms "this not daycare why you didnt ask me?" He said now hovering over me I raised my eyebrow and got up putting my hand on the back of Jaylen's head for guidance and stood in front of him. "This is m child and I'm not giving him to nobody to watch him if it isn't his daddy and it's obvious his daddy had to do something to day but if it's a problem say the words it ain't like I don't have money" I said sizing him up.

"Talk bout the money you got from stripping cash?" He asked smirking as if he accomplished something

"I see you like researching on me huh?" I said mugging him he leaned down so that he was whispering in my ear "I wish I can research on how wet I can get that pussy" he said I moved back and walked around him grabbing my stuff.

"Ignorant" I mumbled laying Jaylen down in his carseat buckling him in. "I guess you don't want your money?" He asked but stated at the same time "that's what you get for thinking give me my mula" I said holding my hand out.

He reached in his pocket pulled out a stack and counted it up "I need you hear tomorrow .... well tonight at 4 in the morning I'm going out of town for a day meaning you sleeping in the guest bedroom fuck my house up, bring anyone over my house and imma make sure I fuck you up are we clear cash?" He asked folding his arms across his chest and tilting his head.

I turned around and picked up my baby and my purse and left the house I don't respond to anyone calling me cash.

I buckled Jaylen in and went back to my house. When I stepped in the air was home welcoming. I slid off my Nike roshes and stepped out onto the carpet while the soft carpet massaged my feet.

My phone started ringing as I stepped out of the shower and it made Jaylen go buck wild out of his sleep. I smacked my teeth answering the phone and picking up m baby

Me: who dying ?
..: cash
Me: I'm sorry you have dialed the wrong number continuing with your fuck ass life

Hangs up the phone

If you wanted to know that was Eric bitch ass I know his voice from anywhere which makes me wonder he got a pretty face why the fuck he can't be mature I need a grown man for once not no little ass boy who still chasing hoes.

I fed and burped Jaylen then laid him down next to me in the bed and called his daddy

Jayden:wassup ma
Me: I need you to watch Jaylen for tomorrow and the some of the next day
Jayden: I got to w-
Me: so do I no if ands or buts I'm dropping him off at 3 in the morning baby daddy ask no questions good night
End of conversation

I set my alarm clock and rolled over going to sleep.

I woke up too the sound of my alarm clock making Jaylen stir in his sleep I patted his back and butt at the same time making him go back to sleep and I looked at thethe clock that read 2:01.
"Hell nah" I said rolling over going to the shower. I took a shower motioned doan out on some stretch pants and a tank top I slid on my flip flops and put my hair in a messy bun he better not say shit I will slap the fuck out of him and it's two in the morning.

I got Jaylen ready and packed his bag for his daddy house. I slick didn't want him to leave but I got to work.

After I dropped him off I sped over to E house. I knocked on the door and it flew open instantly "you 2 minutes late" he said moving back I ignored him bringing in my bag.