14

Talecia

"Damn she move fast with her ugly ass" I mumbled putting the bags on the table "She got half?" he asked I nodded "Its a lot of money in them bags" I said raising my eyebrow "Plus she got atleast about 2.5 milliion dollars worth of drugs" I said chuckling because she was being slick "Go find her" he said I raised my eyebrow "How the fuck imma do that?" I asked

"You a hitman go home trace some of her credit cards, hack her alarm system at her house, hack her car do something" he said slamming his hand down on the table. I got up and snatched my money bag "Put my shit in here" I said with a attitude. He pulled out 5 stacks and threw it in there then got 5 more. I looked at him "My other 5" I said looking at him like he was crazy "Find her and ill triple it plus the 500k" he said I rolled my eyes and zipped my bag. "Better" I mumbled snatching a extra stack.

Monay

I locked my door behind me and headed to my car to buckle Jaylen in his car seat. I got in the front seat turning the heat on then backing out the parking lot. I sped a little down the road to McDonalds and got breakfast.

"Mama need to find a job" I said to Jaylen even though I knew he couldn't say nothing back. I got to the grocery store and got out grabbing Jaylen, I put his carseat on the buggy and I started pushing him down the aisle and getting things off the shelf.

"MONAY!!!" I heard somebody yell my name I acted as if I didn't hear it because people started looking. "Girl I know you heard me" I recognized the voice then "Spark???" I asked turning around with my mouth hung open "LITTLE COUSIN!!" I squealed she mugged me but smiled "I hate when you call me little cousin like damn I know" she said chuckling hugging me

"Is this your baby?" she asked walking to Jaylen "Nah bitch its my baby" I said in a duh tone "Hes a cutie who the baby daddy?" she asked "None of your business" I said going to the next aisle "Girl just tell me" she said "Jayden" I said "Jayden the big baller Jayden?" she asked I nodded rolling my eyes "Mhm" she mumbled

"What was that?" I asked looking at her "Nothing...um I got my boyfriend waiting on me ill see you around" she said speed walking away from me I just shook my head.

"Hey, how are you im Joyce Ann" a old lady came towards me, I smiled "Hi" I said shaking her hand curious to what she was going to say. "I have a son, he spends most of his time with his JOB that he don't be having time to clean and cook so im taking it up for myself to find someone who can do it for him...im not asking you to be his lady but can you help him until he find someone to do it for him he pays 200 dollars an hour from 9am to whenever he get home" she said "And he also pays everyday not every week or two weeks you get your money right then" she said then handed me a piece of paper "Please consider it and if you decide that you will do it just call this number im not rushing you but I would prefer you get back with me by 9 tonight" she said then gave me a warm smile and walked around me.

I looked at Jaylen "Baby did she just say 200 an hour?" I said grabbing cinnamon toast crunch, captain crunch and fruit loops off the shelf.

Later that night

I had took Jaylen to his dad house and I came back home. I sat on the kitchen counter top looking at the number with my phone in my hand debating if I should call. I decided that I would give it a try and if I didn't like it I could quit and find me another job.

Joyce Ann- Hello

Me- Hello, I am the young lady that you gave the number to at the grocery store

Joyce Ann- Ooh hi darling you accepting the offer?

Me- Yes mam' I think I would give it a try

Joyce Ann- ok you have a piece of paper by you so I can give you the address?

Me- **Fumbles for pen** yes mam

Joyce Ann- 345 West Avenue

Me- Ok thankyou

Joyce Ann- you should get there at 9 no later

Me- Ok thankyou mam'

Joyce Ann- no problem if anything is wrong at any time you can call me

Me- Ok I will good bye

End of conversation

I jumped off the counter then went to get ready for bed.

I woke up at 8 and I rolled out the bed going to the shower, I did all my hygiene and put on a white tank top with a love pink sweater on top and white pants with my timberlands and I let my hair hang on my shoulders.

I grabbed my keys and my gloves and my purse with all my accessories and phone in it then left. When I arrived I was in awe not that I haven't seen a mansion before but I knew he had money I just didn't know he had this much. I pressed the button to be let in and the gate beeped and opened. I drove up the long circular driveway and parked my car. I knocked on the door and it opened "Y-" he started then stopped staring at me when I say this nigga is fine he out beats Jayden by an inch.

I snapped out of my zone from staring at hom then he chuckled "Im Eric but you can call me E" he said I laughed "Im Monay" I said and he stepped back so that I could come in. I stepped on the hardwood cheery floors but the inside smelled like nothing but weed I looked at him but I was used to the smell from the strip club. He had on a longsleeve Versace shirt khaki pants and black Versace shoes, his hair was in a curly temp and he had a thousand tattoos going to his chest I could tell because his neck was tattooed and he had a lip piercing.

"Hellloooooooo" he said waving his hand in front of my face I blinked "u-uh yeah" I said shaking my head. "Im finna leave you can clean every room except for that one and don't ramble and if my shit come up missing trust me you gone come up missing with it" he said and I was about to say something but he turned around taking a set of keys off the rack and closing the door behind him.

"Ass hole couldn't tell me where the supplies were" I said pulling out my phone calling the lady who told me about the job

Joyce Ann- Hello

Me- Hey, I was calling to ask you if you knew where the cleaning supplies were or if there was any

Joyce Ann- Chile he don't clean you have to go buy it **Chuckles**

Me- Ok thankyou

End of conversation

I digged in my purse to see if I had a piece of paper I could write on to tell him if he came back that I was going to the store. I went to the kitchen to put it on the refrigerator and seen a piece of paper on the door. I got it down and read it

"I know you gone need some shit to clean with so in the drawer there is a some money and text me when you leaving"

I shook my head at the way the note was written then loked in the drawer seeing a whole stack of money I got 200 dollars out of it.

Next Chapter will be private so you have to be following me to read it.

Steps to read

Follow me

Delete the book

Add it Again