16

Monay

"You mad?" I asked as he looked furious, I got up and walked around him grabbing my bags and keys "you finished give me my money" I said looking at him he walked over too me snatching the bags out of my hand and pinning too the wall while I tried to get out his grip.

"Why the fuck you got to be so childish you a grown ass woman doing work like you 14 if you don't get your shit together you not gone like me I don't give a fuck how independent or careless you is you better fucking learn who the fuck you messing with cause I don't give a damn Bout your feelings ma!" He yelled I raised my eyebrow "I KNOW YOU NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT CHILDISH YOU CANT EVEN MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS WHAT CONCERNS ME SHOULDNT FYCKING RUN BY YOU AND IF I WANT TO ACT AN ASS I WILL HOME BOY THAT WAS FOR TALKING TO ME LIKE I AINY SHIT CAUSE BEST BELIEVE IMMA TAKE CARE OF MYSELF I DONT WANT TO MOTHER FUCKING GET TOO KNOW YOU AND DONT FOR ONCE THINK I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HOW THE FUXK YOU FEEL EITHER ALL OF THIS **Motions around his face** YOU CAN THROW THAT ATTITUDE OUT THE DAMB WINDOW LOOKING LIKE A DAMN BLOW FISH MOVE SO I CAN GET MY SHIT HANDLING ME LIKE IM A CHILD!" I said pushing him but he wouldn't move.

"MOVE ERIK I-" I yelled but he smashed his lips against mine I slapped him and his breathing got heavier grabbing my wrist putting them up against the wall. He started sucking on my neck and I tried fighting the moans I had "You want me to stop" he asked I didn't want him to stop because it felt so good but I had too it didn't feel right.

"Y-yes" I managed out he stopped and kissed my forehead and I put my head down walking around him. I don't know why he did that but now Imma be uncomfortable around him.

I got in my car after he gave me the money and huffed laying my head on the steering wheel "I need to go get my son" I said starting the engine. I pulled out of his property and into Jaydens I know I made it sound like it was across the street but it's not.

I knocked on the door waiting for him to answer but his guards did I smiled and walked in when I heard laughing. I peeped around the corner seeing Jayden sitting on the sofa with a pretty blasian girl and Jaylen sleep in his lap. No offense but I got jealous because I still had feelings for Jayden I just didn't want to be with him you can't control your heart.

I sighed and put on a smile walking in the room that they made somehow brighter. I greeted her then looked over at Jayden smiling and nodding to him. I picked up Jaylen careful not to wake him up and laid him on my chest where his head rested on my shoulder. "Hi I'm Serenity" the girl said I smiled "Monay" I said being respectful sometimes you have to put on your grown woman panties and face the fact nigga s ain't gone be with you forever.

"I'm taking him for the rest of the week that's cool?" I asked Jayden hesitated for a minute then slowly nodded "I'll just come see him and get him Sunday" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice "did you want to get him or something?" I asked him and Serenity excused herself.

"Yeah I want to pick him up tomorrow actually me and Serenity were going to go shopping and stuff with him" he said getting low on the last part. "Jayden just make sure you know who you having around my baby I'm not saying she crazy or nothing but as a mother I would want to know if who I let my child around safe or not and you should feel the same but I'll drop him off in the morning how long you keeping him?" I asked

"A month" he said

"Ooh hell nah" I said shaking my head as Serenity came back in the room "something wrong?" She asked I looked at her and bit my tongue as I repeated imma grown ads woman in my head "we'll talk about this" I said grabbing Jaylen car seat "remember I'm his father too" Jaylen said "never forgot you are the only one" I said looking at him then glancing over at Serenity.