1

(I forgot to mention Shanty having twins so just to clear the air)

Jayden

"Nigga what the fuck you mean my sister was on your dick, if you don't get out my face imma smack your damn teeth down your throat lying ass nigga, CIARA, DANAYA, AND TANAYA BRING YALL ASS ON BEFORE I LEAVE YALL ASS 3 SECONDS" I yelled standing outside the car tapping my foot.

"excuse me" some thick girl said I moved out the way and looked at her "Stop before your ugly ass be in jail" Ciara said bumping me. I mushed the back of her head "Get your ass in the car before you regret having a older brother" I said and Danaya and Tanaya laughed.

We got inside of my Range Rover and they started arguing (The twins) "Bruh shut the fuck up" I said turning up the music. They started screaming at me and I got so fucking irritated, they so damn ghetto and their voice irks the fuck out of me whern they start talking together. I stomped on the brakes. "Get your ass out, both of yall" I said pulling over they just looked on me.

Ciara

I looked at Tanaya and Danaya and we all started laughing "Boy shut up and keep it moving" Danaya said and Jayden sped down the road going to their house first. We dropped them off then I felt Jayden punch the hell out of my arm then I unbuckled my seat belt and started whooping his ass. He got out the car and I took off my purse and shoes and got out.

As soon as I got out the car he grabbed my shirt and pinned me on the car "LITTLE GIRL, WHO THE FUCK YOU HITTING LIKE THAT DON'T MAKE ME WHOOP YOUR YELLOW ASS, LET ANOTHER NIGGA SAY SOMETHING TO ME ABOUT YOU FUCKING YOU GONE GET YOUR ASS BEAT! WITH A BELT MOTHER FUCKER TRY ME!" he said and by now I had tears streaming down my face. I haven't had sex with nobody my used to be bestfriend spreaded rumors about me but that's another story.

I stood their with my fist balled and my face was red. The hair from my ponytail stuck out on my face making it itch. "I DON'T KNOW WHY THE FUCK YOU STILL STANDING THERE GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR UNLESS YOU PLAN ON RUNNING FUCKING HOME!" he yelled and I got in the car slamming the door. He looked at me and started nodding "I got that ass" he mumbled. Paris was in the living room with my mom and our stepdad counting money when we walked through the door.

Jayden snatched me up and I turned around and started swinging on him. My dad came and broke us up and Jayden pulled off his belt "YOU AINT TO GROWN TO GET BEAT DON'T BE ACTING BRAND NEW CIARA I WILL BEAT YOU LIKE YOU STOLE SOME LIL GIRL, WHY THEY SAYING YOU HAD SEX!?" he yelled and my mama got up and my daddy looked at me with a raised eyebrow. Paris took off her belt too, she don't play when it come to boys.

"I SWEAR I HAVENT, GIVONNA TOLD PEOPLE THAT BECAUSE HER BOYFRIEND LIKES ME!" I yelled and my mama sighed "That little thot, didn't I tell you too whoop her ass last week" she said walking over to us. I shook my head crying and ran up too my room slamming the door.

Jayden

I was red as a apple, my dad was laughing which made me madder he always laughed when I got mad because he said I looked funny. I was glad that the sex rumors wasn't true but then again she keep putting her hands on me like that she gone receive that ass whooping of her life. Just because she 16 don't mean she can fucking grown.

I sat down and Paris stormed up to her room putting her belt back on.

Paris

I walked up to Ciarra room and walked in hearing her on the bed crying "Girl wipe your fucking face off" I said I hate when a female cry. She wiped her face and held in her tears "Just cause you 16 don't mean you can be hitting your Jayden like tat he gone fuck around and whoop the shit out of you, he only trying to do whats best for you. You are in the 11th grade these niggas aint doing nothing but chasing for that cookie so they can tell the whole world and channel 5 stop fucking crying so much, why do you think I take you some days with me so you can see how life is I aint finna keep on explaining shit to you." I said I be hard on her for a reason because if I don't she gone be with that crybaby junk and I don't want her to cry every time somebody call her a bitch..