19

Monay

I shook my head as my eyes flooded with salty water. "You son of botch" I said throwing the water at them. I calmly walked up stairs counting to no specific number. I got my keys leaving everything but my phone and purse. I walked back down stairs and the door was closing and Eric was walking towards me I put my hand up "BABY ITS NOT LIKE THAT" he said trying to grab my arm but I moved his hands.

I got in my car and it was a whole stack of money more than what he typically pay me in the passenger seat wrapped in a note that I didn't bother to read.

I never wanted to see him again but riGht now he is my only legal source of income and was bringing in a lot of money.

I got in my house and closed the door and locked it my phone hasn't stopped ringing since I got in the car and I'm really thinking I should've left that shit too.

I climbed in the bed grabbing Jaylens blanket putting it on the side of me wrapped in a ball and went to sleep as if I had my baby right under my arms.
I woke up late for work but who the fuck gone rush for a nigga who got every bitch and their grandma with their legs open.

I got in the shower for more than half a hour hearing my phone buzzing uncontrollably. I stepped out wrapped the towel around my waist and brushed my teeth.

I put on purple bra and panties set. Black shirt, pink yoga pants, black sandals and I put my hair up in a ponytail.

I popped an aspirin since I had a hangover and grabbed my ringing phone and my purse and keys.

When I arrived at his house I cut the engine walked up too the door and unlocked it. I walked in and Eric was pacing still with the phone up to his ear while my phone vibrated he was so busy focusing on the rings he didn't see me walk in. He had on all black like he was ready to kill and his flag hung from his side something I've never seen.

I sat my purse down along with my keys and still ringing phone. "SO YOU TELLING ME.YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING ME CALL YOU" he said I looked up then looked back at the dishes starting to wash them.

"GIRL WHY YOU PLAYING WITH ME YOU TWO HOURS LATE IM LATE FOR MY MONEY SO THAT MEAN YOU GONE BE LATE FOR YOURS" he said I laughed and sighed loudly once I finished. I ignored everything he said till I heard the door close then I went crazy.

I got his game chords cut them and the TV chords. I got his charger chord cut it I put holes in his draws on the butt area.

I poured bleach in his colored clothes. I opened every condom and hung them around his room I wiped he bottom of my flats with his toothbrush and hung it back up. I went in the game room and broke his sticks too the pool table I broke every bottle of liquor he owned and I broke every roller he had into crumbled paper.

I Cooked his hot wings and fries I wasn't that crazy so I didn't sabotage his food.

I sat and waited for him to come through the door but he never did and I end up falling asleep in the guest bedroom.

I woke up to telling but it didn't fully wake me up but a stinging on my ass more than once woke me up. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled at Eric as he swung the Gucci belt on my ass it hurted like hell. I got up and pushed him making us both fall from him tripping over my shoes.

I got on top of him and started sending straiGht punches and he picked me up and slammed me on the floor hard.

I groaned in pain as my back ached from the impact of the fall. He hovered over me. "Why you funny shit up ma huh?" He asked I ignored him and started moving back but he grabbed my leg pulling me back down "why you running you gone pay for my shit" he said "you a damn lie that's the last thing I'll do for your trifling ass I hope your dick fall of botch" I said kicking him in the dick then getting up slapping him