HE WANT TO MAKE IT ALRIGHT...

By Writers_079

My father who tries to correct some mistakes:~ on its basis He want to make it alright [my strict+ cold appa]... More

Cast and information
Part~ 1
Part:~2
Part:~3
Part:~ 4
Part:~5
Part:~6
Part:~7
Part:~9
Part:~10
Part:~11
Part:~12
Part:~13
Part:~14
Part:~15
Part:16
Part:~17
Part:~18
Part:~19
Part:~20
Part:~21
Part:~22
Part:~23
Part:~24
Part:~25
Part:~26
Part:~27
Part:~28
Part:~29
Part:~30
Part:~31
Part:~32
Part:~33
Part:~34
Part:~35
Part:~36
Part:~37
Part:~38
Part:~39
Part:~40
Part:~41
Part:~42
Part:~43
Part:~44
Part:~45
Part:~46
Part:~47
Part:~48
Part:~49
Part:~50
Part:~51
Part:~52
Part:~53
Part:~54
Part:~55
Part:~56

Part:~8

828 39 21
By Writers_079

~{When Jungkook finds something incredible in Yn's bag}~

It's 6 in the morning, and Yn has time to go to school; it's about 7, so she leaves home for school at 6:30 on a regular day.

Today she is ready early, and on a normal day, both of them gossip about work, study, or something else during breakfast, but that thing happens only when there was no commotion a while ago. Because of what happened last night, today cannot be called a normal morning, considering the situation when this happens.

Today, JK was completely quiet without saying anything with a stern face. Yn wants to say a lot, wants to apologize but can't because of fear, and Jungkook is angry with her, or we can say that he is hurt for last night's action.

Yn:~ said in a low voice, "Daddy, I am going to school."

Jk:~ softly said, making her confused because she expects anger from refusing food. "Go after having breakfast in the morning. You can't go to school hungry like this."

Yn:~ Softly, "I'm not in the mood to eat...."

Jk:~ Bit clam but with a harsh voice, "You should not have to be in the mood for eating; you can't, thus not disrespecting the grains by refusing them. Don't make me say it again, so quietly have breakfast and leave for school. I don't want any fuss in the morning."

Yn:~ Sadly said while trying to hide her happiness, "Yes, appa.. I'm going to eat. I'm sorry for refusing food."

Yn did this intentionally because she wanted to hear her father's voice. The reason was that she didn't hear it since last night he didn't even scold her for her mistakes, so she used this idea. Even if she gets to hear his voice through scolding, she also doesn't care about that.

Both of them have had breakfast, and Jk has started his further work without talking to Yn.

Yn:~ slowly said, "Appa, I am going!"

Jk:~ "hmm..." while working.

But Jk didn't say anything except, Hmm, this doesn't happen every day. Yn doesn't go to school sad like this; that thing makes Yn's eyes wet with tears..

~[Time skip]~

Yn is at school, and Jk has just finished his household work, and he is now sitting on the couch in deep thought.

While thinking, his sadness increased, and tears started flowing from his eyes.
His eyes cry thinking about last night, which makes him realize that he failed to raise Yn well.

He's blaming himself for all of Yn's fault. His panic is increasing rapidly when he remembers the mark of love bite on her neck. He remembers the scene from last night. When he was scolding her, there in his gaze was a trace of a hickey on her throat, and the tune of lies was visible in her eyes.

When he saw all this, he did not understand what to do, and Yn was also in a lot of pain.

Jungkook was very angry and upset about that thing, so he let her go without completing the punishment. But still, the anger did not disappear. He is sad that his daughter has started doing all this. She lies to him; she has misused her freedom.

Jk to himself: "Everything is fine; once you explain it to her with love, she will understand."

[Jr means Jungkook reflection.]

Jr:~ Calmly, "Yes, it was just a love bite; she might not have done anything much wrong."

Jk:~ In worried, "If what you said doesn't come true, then once again everything will be ruined."

Jr:~ Softly, "Nothing will happen; leave the resentment and clear everything when she comes back from school; silence is not the solution."

Jk:~ Trying to be positive, he said, "You are right; I think she didn't make such a big mistake; she is my daughter; all this could have stopped if I handled it well; I can handle this, and I will handle it," he said in panic.

Jr:~ "Yes, so relex, it was not such a big deal; you can save her from going down the wrong path."

Jk:~ In release, "Yes, it's just a hickey; I'll talk to her when she comes back from school; I can't be so angry with her like this."

Jungkook is waiting for her to come from school; there is only a little time left for her to come, so he switched on the TV there to wait for her, diverting his mind somewhere else, and started waiting while watching TV.

After some time, she entered the hall room door inside the house in her school uniform.

Jk was looking at her softly as she was walking inside the room with her head down, so she couldn't see Jk's softness, but her face and nervousness were showing sadness and weakness, which were symbols on her face. But JK quickly ignored the appearance and turned his attention to the TV when she looked at him. Because he is still a little angry with her, he said without seeing her.

Jk:~ Calmly said, "Sit down and take off your bag, and there is a glass of water near the table; drink it; it will relieve your tiredness."

Yn kept the bag aside and picked up water from the table and drank it, but her Appa didn't look at her; he was still ignoring her, so she felt sad but a little happy that despite his anger, he was taking care of her.

Jk:~ In soft voice, "What happened? You are not looking happy as well; did something happen?"

Yn:~ Quietly, "nothing, dad.."

Jk:~ In a calm voice, "Was it your surprise test? Have you failed?"

Yn:~ "No, it's not like that!"

Jk can see the sincerity in her eyes that she is telling the truth. So he thought that Yn was still in pain from last night's punishment and was guessing that she was in pain from the previous day's punishment.

Jk:~ asked her in a warm voice, "Are the wounds hurting?"

Yn:~ Yn said weakly while shaking her head as no, "No! Appa, it's not hurting."

Jk:~ softly said, "Go and change your clothes into shorts."

When he said this, she understood that he wanted to see whether her wounds were healed or not and to what extent they were healing.

Yn:~ Quickly, "Yes, appa!"

Saying this, she turns towards the room to change her clothes. But suddenly she remembers that there are some things in her bag that she wants to hide from her boyfriend's eyes so that he doesn't get angry after seeing them. So she hurriedly grabbed her bag with a panicked feeling. Yn's strange, restless behavior makes Jungkook pay more attention to her.

Jk:~ Bit strictly, "What was this?"

Yn:~ Panicked, "I will come back after changing."

Jk:~ With a harsh voice, "Yn, I asked what this was. Go easy and leave the bag here; I will put it in its place."

Yn :~ "No, Appa, it's okay; I'll take the bag with me, no problem." She said to be normal and try not to show any fear.

Lies were visible in her voice and eyes because now fear was visible in her Jk can easily tell when she lies because, when she lies, her eyes cannot meet Jk's stern eyes.

Now, due to her nervousness, Jungkook can understand that she is lying because he is looking sternly into her eyes and she is looking at the ground, avoiding him.

Yn:~ "No appa.." while hiding the bag behind her back, she said.

Jk:~ Softly, "Leave your bag behind and come back wearing short clothes; I will take care of this bag as you go."

She did as he said. It was known that she was hiding something, but JK ignored that thing, thinking that maybe it would be a surprise test and she would be disappointed in it. I didn't pay much attention to that thing because, right now, he wants to know about her wound.

Yn comes from the room, changing into shorts, and Jk is sitting on the couch, so she goes there and sits next to him. When Jk saw that she had come, he again turned his attention to the TV and knocked on the table with his right hand, making the gesture of putting her feet on the table.

When Yn put her feet on the table, Jungkook observed her wound carefully. The wound was healing, but there were still some scars and wounds left to heal. Seeing that, he sighs deeply and looks at Yn with disappointment because, according to his attention, the wound should have been healed a bit better.

Jk:~ Carefully asked, "Yn, did you apply the wound healing ointment that I gave you a few days ago to your wound?"

Yn:~ "Yes, I did!"

Jk:~ With doubt but soft yet coldly, "Now how much of that ointment is left?"

Yn:~ "There is still ointment in that tube, Appa."

Jk:~ Softly said, "Go and get it; I want to see how much is left. You didn't apply it properly; otherwise, your wounds would have healed to a great extent."

Yn:~ "Yes, appa.."

Jk:~ "Please go and get it here!" he requested.

Yn:~ "I will appa!" gently said.

Yn again picked up the bag in panic before moving towards her room.

Jk:~ Angrily said, "Yn! If you want to carry the bag again and again because it is a test paper, then let it be; we will talk about it later."

Yn:~ "I swear Appa didn't have a test today," she said honestly.

Jk:~ little with clam as well angry, "So what's in that?"

Yn:~ She said, stealing eyes from him, "I am taking the bag with me so that you don't have to trouble about keeping it again because I am going there, so I will take it with me, nothing else!"

Jk:~ Roughly said, "What's wrong, yn? I have been watching for a long time that you are chasing the bag to take it with you. What is in that bag? Leave the bag there and bring the tube of ointment."

Yn:~ "Appa.."

Jk:~ Strictly said, "Give me your bag; what's in it?" He added. "No, let me check."

Yn:~ "Noth..."

Jk:~ He angrily scolded, "Yn, let me check and go to your room for an ointment tube."

She gave her bag to her dad and ran towards her room quickly, and she hurriedly started looking for the tube so that she could reach it before her Appa checked her bag.

On the other side, Jk opened Yn's bag, and seeing what was in it, his heart beat started to increase. He was angry and scared for Yn that she was going down a very wrong path.

Jk, after searching Yn's bag, finds a male condom and a pregnancy test strip, which makes him fume in anger.

Jk:~ "dumb girl..." He grits his teeth angrily, looks angrily at Yn's room, and goes to his room to get the whip.

When Yn comes back from her room, the things lying on the table that she wanted to hide from JK are a male condom and a pregnancy test strip.

Due to this, she gets frightened by her father's anger. She hides under the table when Jungkook comes; he tells her to come out before he counts to 5 in a threatening voice, and Yn comes out without making her father too angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☞♡☜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~꒰˖⁠♡ To be continued...... ♡⁠˖꒱~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
61.8K 1.7K 38
"EVEN THE QUEEN HAS CONSEQUENCE FOR HER OWN RUIN" It's a story of y/n living with her husband (jk) who professor extremely soft but only for her hi...
51.3K 2.4K 19
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...