Dear, Alliance With My Enemy

By Sweet_Dily

The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four... More

Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Palace
Chapter 3: Wedding Preparation
Chapter 4: The Walk To The Aisle
Chapter 5: The Bickering Wedding
Chapter 6: Aspen's West And East
Chapter 7: 5 Years later
Chapter 8: The Sneak Out
Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Realization
Chapter 10: The Guild Master
Chapter 11: Threatening Offer
Chapter 12: The Sword Bet
Chapter 13: Nicole River
Chapter 14: Prison Cells
Chapter 15: Noah
Chapter 16: Monster's Den
Chapter 17: Aiden's Past
Chapter 18: Wedding In Aiden's Eyes
Chapter 19: Authority
Chapter 20: You Are My Weakness
Chapter 21 Guest Preparation
Chapter 22: Delegates
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Dominating Women
Chapter 25: Love And Obsession
Chapter 26: Poisoned Underwear
Chapter 27: Tension Between Enemies
Chapter 28: Aspen Academy
Chapter 29: Alliance With My Enemy
Chapter 30: Maniac
Chapter 31: Dance Or A Kiss?
Chapter 32: Why Are You So Gentle?
Chapter 33: Take Responsibility
Chapter 34: Rotten
Chapter 35: Mind Games My Love
Chapter 36: Becoming Chopped Meat
Chapter 37: Dangerous Woman Have Thorns
Chapter 39: Natasha V.S Aneria
Chapter 40: Young Dukes
Chapter 41: Identity Exposure
Chapter 42: Destroyed Ballroom
Chapter 43: Alliance With An Assassin Leader
Chapter 44: Become Mine
Chapter 45: Fool Women I Am Not
Chapter 46: The Element You Die
Chapter 47: Your Personal Cupid
Chapter 48: The Faring Off The Villians
Chapter 49: Dieor
Chapter 50: Unafraid Of Your Wrath
Chapter 51: His Queen Or My Queen
Chapter 52: BOOM Goes The Blood Line!
Chapter 54: The Fall Of The Feminine Productel
Chapter 54: Execution Or War

Chapter 38: Ready For The Ball?

180 7 0
By Sweet_Dily

*** WARNING: This chapter contains violence and disturbing content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 38...

-Inside the dungeon of the King's mansion-

"Please forgive me! He ordered me to do so!" (Yncia, yelled)

"The king threatened me!" (Yncia, yelled)

Yncia who was kneeling on the cold cement dungeon ground with her hands tied back yelled crying with a terrified wounded face.

It was not enough for Aiden to order torture for the head maid after even now that she had confessed as soon as she was caught.

Her whole face was covered in bruises and her bloody clothes were ripped whipping her.

And the heartless man only watched sitting down from a wooden chair resting his hands on top of the back of the chair.

His legs were out since he had sat the opposite way as the back seat of the chair hit his muscular chest.

'Turn'

"Did they like his meat?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden ignored Yncia as he turned to look at one of his guards who had gone undercover on the Water duchy to see the current Water family eat Harrison's manhood meat.

But his cold eyes were still pinned on her.

"They did not suspect a thing, I watched as they finished everything" (Black Knight, said)

He said without hesitation looking at Yncia who was already shivering in fear hearing this conversation.

'Turn'

Aiden finally turned his face to look at her.

"Send five fingers to the Water duchy and five fingers to the king" (Aiden, said)

He said with as if nothing and got up from his seat turning around to leave hearing Yncia's screams.

"No please don't do it-AHHH!" (Yncia, yelled)

Her pained yells were heard from the dungeon's long halls as the knights cut her fingers and finally slashed her throat.

Aiden walked with his hands in his pockets with a wide smirk as if he enjoyed hearing her yells.

...............

Finally, the day had arrived.  At the entrance of the king's mansion, a luxurious carriage had arrived with five white horses.

'Neigh, Neigh'

Horse noises.

The beautiful horses were wearing brand new rains and carried the royal fire family imperial crest on the front of their collar.

'Creek'

The carriage came to a stop.

Their carriage was not only a bigger size than the average carriage but it was extremely luxurious.

It was a white color with golden edges including the resting step. And the inside was a red color with golden jewels insured into the seats. Even the coachman was fancily dressed.

'Even the coachmen looks like a noble...how disgustingly ridiculous' (Aiden's inner thought)

Aiden stood there waiting outside while looking at the luxurious carriage that had arrived along the coachmen observing with a scoff.

'Glance'

Aiden looked away from the coachman and looked down.

"This woman is taking so long at this rate we'll be late." (Aiden, said)

Aiden had looked down taking out his pocket watch.

'Do women usually take this long?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

He pounded in wonder before soon enough Aneria's voice  interrupted his thoughts.

"But I was worth the wait right?" (Aneria, asked)

At her voice, Aiden turned around and saw Aneria.

His eyes shook in lust as his mouth unconsciously opened.

'Frezee'

'Daze'

He stood frozen in daze.

There was that feeling as if his heart had stopped just looking at her.

Aneria was wearing a wine-red velvet puffy dress made of diamonds, red rubies, pearls, clear mesh fabric, and a pearl white silk fabric.

She had wine-red velvet puffy sleeves and the top of her dress style was in a very very low v-shape form.

The wine-red velvet dress low cover top that started right above her belly button and ended at the end of her belly spread out into an upside down v-shape splitting the wine-red velvet dress into two separate pieces going down to the bottom of the dress.

Obviously, the very very low-cut wine-red velvet top would leave Aneria without a cover however there was a pearl white bralette silk cover connected with their pearl white corset sticks.

At the end of her red-wine velvet dress that ended up at her belly button that had split into the v-shape had a silk pearl white puffy dress layers that made her dress look as fluffy as a ball gown dress.

Over her white pearl bralette and her white pearl corset sticks was a clear mesh that covered her all the way to her neck.

Her white pearl bralette was outlined by diamonds and one upside-down diamond line near her white pearl corset sticks.

From her left to her right shoulder a line of diamonds with pearls and red rubies stitched on neckless with a large red ruby squared was in the middle.

And all her neck had countless pearl necklaces with some diamond and red rubies added at the top and ends.

Aneria was pretty tall for her height however she whore extra higher high heels.

Wine-red heels that had a silver chain with tiny red rubies that stopped at her ankle warping itself on the back of her rose-designed decoration while a large diamond-shaped red ruby jewel with a silver border was attached.

Even the back of her dress was quite nice.

Aneria tilted her head as her thin diamond earring string with mall red ruby circular red rubies dangled as some of Aneria's left parted vangs brought a different structure to her face since most of the time her vangs covered her forehead.

Anearia had styled her white hair in a bun with a decorative small diamond with red ruby tira as she had painted her lips in a red rose color making Aiden twitch.

Aneria had checked out Aiden's appearance...

'Wow' (Aneria's inner thought)

Aiden usually wore black colors but this time he was wearing a white suit with red-wine and silver colors.

'He looks...really good' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

She tried to hide her small blush.

Aneria kept examining Aiden.

Her dark blue eyes turned from his black man's shoes, his white man's pants, from his white man's coat decorated with a wine-red fabric pattern in the middle.

The ends of his coat were ruffled-up wine-red coat sleeves with a silver embroidery pattern sowed on top of his white sleeve coat.

On top of his left shoulder stood wine-red fur attached to a long pearl-white cape that had the inside of a wine-red color.

Attached to his fur in the ends between the fur and the coat two silver stashes hung from the left to the right side of his cape.

The collar of the men's coat had a similar wine-red fabric with patterns that decorated it.

He had a plain pearl white blouse with a wine-red tie however in the center the was a large silver oval-shaped border with a red ruby oval jewel attached in the very middle.

And finally, a right-sided combed-up hairstyle while he had slicked down his little left combed up with two hair strands from his right side combed up hairstyle had fallen down to his forehead.

Even with such converge you could tell this man was very well built especially his big chest.

No matter how tall Aneria was Aiden was much taller than her.

Aiden's back was very wide as well so it made Aneria look smaller as if she were to hug a giant bear.

'Badump, Badump' (Aneria)

Aneria's heartbeat as her dark blue eyes finally looked up at him.

His purple eyes were indeed looking at her but he couldn't have come to realize since Aiden was still in a daze with his mouth open.

'Smirk'

Aneria smirked.

Somehow she wanted to tease him.

'I never seen him this flustered, it's just..' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria walked up to the dazed Aiden.

She did not stop walking.

Her hands were the only contact he had, as she closed his mouth gently as if passing by.

"You should probably close your mouth you wouldn't want to choke on air." (Aneria, said)

'Grab'

She teased him as she walked away however as she smirked and thought she walked away Aiden had grabbed her wrist.

'Turn'

Aneria unconsciously turned to look at him as he held her wrist.

'Lift'

He raised her hand up and placed his forehead down on top of Aneria's hand.

'....' (Aneria)

Her eyes widen surprised by his actions.

"Remember what I said last night?" (Aiden, asked)

He asked seductively as he looked up at her.

It seems he was no longer in a daze since he was acting like this.

"Last night..about what?" (Aneria, asked)

She didn't know why she felt flustered if it was him getting back at her for climbing on top of him as she pleased or simply because he knew he looked so good today that it would waver her heart.

Of course it did but she would deny it all.

"We talked about a lot of stuff." (Aneria, said)

She said acting like she had no idea what specific conversation he was referring to.

'Smirk'

Aiden lips rose up in a smirk as his pupils got even bigger looking at her with a certain passion.

"About acting as my lover" (Aiden, said)

Aiden said seductively enough that it shook Aneria's heart.

'Badump, Badump' (Aneria)

"Yeah of course I remember" (Aneria, said)

Aneria tried to answer calmly and collected but there was a small blush in her cheeks.

Aneria could not fail to be distracted, if not this man would definitely take advantage.

Aiden smiled seductively again at her reaction.

He knew that this woman would not admit defeat even when it was obviously painted on her cheeks.

"I'm not someone that forgets things easily"  (Aneria, said)

She calmed her mind and responded collectively again.

But this time without getting flustered.

She was a woman of her word and would not give this man a win.

"I'm glad that you remember because I wouldn't like my wife to be around another man if you look this good" (Aiden, said)

"You look so beautiful that they will try to snatch you away" (Aiden, said)

Here this man said with his purple possessive eyes but his teasing face.

It was clear with the face and tone that he'd gauged any men's eyes that dared to approach her, that's obvious she knew however this man let out a flaw.

A flaw that she can poke to provoke him.

Aneria acted as if confused

"My Your Highness don't tell me you are not confident to keep me?" (Aneria, asked)

"You'd willingly let them snatch me away?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria teased with a smirk as she touched her chin.

"Don't tell me you are not confident enough and now you're worrying about other men?" (Aneria, asked)

Aiden found a thrill at each provocative question she asked him.

'Ha, I see what you're trying to do...fine will continue to play princess' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Release'

Aiden let go of Aneria's hand and stared at her seductively.

"Maybe the princess is just so confident that you wouldn't mind being more affectionate with me?" (Aiden, asked)

'This man...!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

It had only backfired back to her.

'Lean'

Aiden smirked in satisfaction as he leaned to whisper into her ear.

"Asking for a kiss shouldn't be so hard on you then?" (Aiden, said)

Aiden smirked and teased Aneria as he leaned away.

It was as if lightning stuck Aneria.

These were signs that she needed to change the conversation.

In a hurry to hide that she wanted to evade this conversation she pretended to walk calmly but in fact, had actually tried to quickly try to get in the carriage.

'Gah!!' (Aneria, said)

Aneria let out a startled voice as she accidentally tripped on her heel.

Aiden had caught her holding onto her tiny waist with his right veiny hand.

Now she was literally hanging by his hand.

Her legs did not touch the ground only her dress did.

"?!" (Aneria)

Her eyes widened at the physical contact as she felt his veiny right hand holding her waist with care.

'....' (Aneria)

Aneria's startled face eased up again.

'Up'

She got out of Aiden's grasp with a refined face and good composure showing him that she was not flustered just because he looked especially good today.

A man can trick and she would no longer play the game of cat and mouse.

In a couple of minutes, the real battlefield would begin.

In some sense teasing him and getting a little distraction from her hidden anxious feelings he had made her feel a little more relaxed.

But now her mind needed to be put.

"We will be late if we don't go" (Aneria, said)

She with her composed voice entering the carriage without looking back at him.

"..." (Aiden)

In fact, this man seemed to know that she had been feeling a little anxious ever since yesterday.

This woman really just tried to hide it.

He admitted that he was taken aback by such a beauty that had walked up to him with a wine-red dress and a pearl white dress woman so seeing her took the irritation of seeing his bastard father.

But it did not last long till he noticed she was trying to hide her anxiety so he wanted to brighten the mood.

Now the time began to tick.

.......

-Inside Celestial Imperial Palace's first ballroom-

'Clatter'

Wine cups

'Chatter, Chatter'

People talking

'Clack, Clack'

Footsteps

The first Celestial Imperial ballroom was known as the biggest ballroom out of the five ballrooms that the Celestial Imperial Palace had. On today's occasion, the king had decided to use the first ballroom instead of the second ballroom that was commonly used.

It was extravagantly decorated everywhere with red and golden colors. It had wide and tall windows that covet a whole wall. While a golden tassel wrapped around the thick red curtains.

The first ballroom was not only spacious but had different architecture inside that consisted of tall pillars that surrounded the ballroom.

It even had its own second floor of balconies.

However, this spacious ballroom was considered quite small for all the nobles that had attended today. They either stood or danced in fancy gowns and suits.

On the other hand, only two people sat on top of a stage with two red velvet throne chairs.

First, the king who was  wearing a red top and black bottom men's dress pants. He was wearing a red cape with chunky white fur with poke dotts fur and his huge crown.

And Rhett the crown prince who sat there tilting his head with closed eyes as if boarded next to the crown princess Natasha who stood silently next to Rhett.

'Tap, tap'

The king glanced around at the nobles as he tapped his fingers with his black gloves.

'What's taking them so long?' (The king's inner thoughts)

He sat there dissatisfied and then looked at his son.

Crown Prince Rhett Of Celestine. He had red hair and red eyes. He was the only son of King Baxter and the deceased queen.

Rhett was twenty-four years old and was six foot four and a half.

He was wearing a golden and white men's suit with overflowing medals and tassels.

'Only the best' (The king's inner thoughts)

The king smiled in satisfaction.

The king then turned his attention to Rhett's fiance crown princess, Natasha. She had curly yellow corn hair that stopped at her waist and had dark brown eyes.

She was twenty-two years old and a height of five feet five.

She was wearing a golden and white extravagant dress extra fluffy dress with expensive earrings, and a heavy jeweled necklace.

Finally, the king turned his attention to the ballroom again.

-Around the ballroom-

"Now listen, I don't want any mistakes understand" (Duke Charles Wind, said)

Duke Charles Wind was the Duke of the Air family. He was forty-nine years old with dirty blonde hair and golden eyes. He was around six feet tall and had a really strict and cold face.

Duke Charles continued as he looked at his first son Caleus Wind.

"Especially you Caleus" (Duke Charles, said)

Duke Charles threw a warning glare at Caleus and continued.

"If I see you making a mess and messing around with ladies today, you will not hear the end of it." (Duke Charles, said)

Caleus was the first, son of Duke Charles, the twenty-two-year-old six-feet-four man who had long dirty blonde hair tied up into a ponytail and golden eyes as he wore his round silver glasses looked at his father annoyed.

On the other hand the second son Marley Wind, age twenty-two.

The smaller brother but more taller and handsome than Caleus.

Marely was six feet six and a half and had bright pale blonde slightly combed hair like the duchess with bubble gum blue eyes.

At the duke's words, Marley nodded and looked away to the corner where Lady Rosana was standing.

Marley had fallen in love at first sight with Lady Rosana. She had beautiful puffy light bubble gum pink hair with light pink eyes.

Unfortunately, Marley was too shy to even talk to her and Lady Rosana herself was shyer than Marley. She did not speak to anyone since she recently had deputed.

She was also known for having a weak body and coughed blood so neither the ladies nor the men approached her.

'She so lovable' (Marley's inner thought)

Marley looked at Rosana with a small warm smile just at the same time Caleus had noticed it and smirked.

'Fun' (Caleus inner thoughts)

'Turn'

Caleus then turned his attention to Duke Charles.

"Why don't you tell Marley as well since he seems distracted by Lady Rosana. He's clearly ignoring your words Father." (Caleus, Said)

He said as a snitching brother.

But the duke did not falter.

Unsatisfied with Caleus's complaint the duke rubbed his temples and looked at Lady Rosana and back at Caleus.

"Because Marley is responsible, he doesn't go fooling around with whatever skirt he finds." (Duke Charles, said)

Duke Charles stared at Caleus with an annoyed face.

"Honey!" (Duchess Loirlen, said)

Duchess Loirelen raised her voice and scolded her husband.

She was very short compared to the average lady and had a fragile body.

Maybe that is why the duke didn't really care about Marley's affection towards Lady Rosana, since they were in the same situation.

The duchess turned her attention to Caleus after calling out her husband and spoke to Caleus in a sweet gentle tone.

"What your father is saying is be mindful of your manners and don't cause trouble Caleus." (Duchess Loirlen, said)

Her words caused the duke to get flustered at his innocent wife's reaction.

"Ahem..anyways is this understood boys?" (Charles, asked)

"Yes" (Caleus and Marley, said)

Caleus reluctantly and annoyedly agreed while Marley agreed politely just as a well-educated person.

While a few feet away...

"Pfft" (Huxely, laughed)

"Did you see the look on that Caleus face when he was being scolded?" (Huxely, asked)

Huxley was the first son of Duke Benson Brown of the Earth family.

He was twenty-two years old and had light brown parted Hair with fuchsia pink eyes. He was wearing an emerald green, golden, and white men's suit with black gloves.

Huxley was known as the goofball of the family.

Huxley laughed as he turned to Cobalt.

"Ha, serves him right such an irresponsible person to inherit the Air duchy." (Cobalt, said)

Cobalt Eben was Huxely's best friend and shorter than him.

Huxley was a height of six feet six and Cobalt a height of six feet five and a half.

He and Huxley were considered the Celestial Kingdom's partners in crime. But compared to Huxley he was more calmer and reserved, except in cases like these.

He was wearing a  grey uniform that matched his dark grey nicely combed hair and grey-silver eyes. He was twenty-six years old and was the only son of Duke Axton Eben.

"Haha, if that's the case even the goody good shoes is better than Cal-" (Huxley, said)

'Smack'

Hit

But before Huxley could finish his father smacked Huxley in the back and scolded him.

"Huxley what have I told you" (Duke Benson, said)

Duke Benson Brown had light brown hair and lime-neon-green eyes.

He was a forty-five-year-old man with stress.

Huxley complained to his father's scolding.

"Oww, Dad" (Huxely, said)

Huxley threw a resentful face and complained like a baby.

'Unbeliveble this kid is already old enough and is still acting like a baby..ha, it's all his mother's fault.' (Duke Benson's inner thoughts)

At Duke Benson's scolding Duke Axton Eben Of the Metal family added to the scolding.

"You boys should be getting a good scolding as well, that will make both of you mature." (Duke Axton, said)

Duke Axton was more reserved than Cobalt. He had dark grey hair and grey-silver eyes like his son. He was fifty years old and had a strict face.

"He's right, today is a very important day so both of you need to stay put and observe." (Duke Benson, said)

Duke Benson added.

"Observe?" (Cobalt, asked)

'Turn'

Duke Benson turned to look at Cobalt and continued speaking.

"As you know today the second prince and the princess will be attending this ball an-" (Duke Benson, said)

But Huxley interrupted his father.

"Ah..you mean the ones that hated each other's guts during the wedding ceremony?" (Huxley, asked)

Huxley asked as he scratched his head.

"Ha" (Duke Benson, sighed)

Duke Benson threw a disapproving look at Huxley's dumb tone.

Still, he went on to explain with an exhausted tone over something that he had repeated Huxley over and over and yet he had forgotten, no more like he never paid attention.

"Yes, in fact, there will be a meeting between the duchy's and them" (Duke Benson, said)

"Doesn't his majesty hate them? Then what is he trying to do? I heard the second prince committed a sin against the king that's why they kicked him out. Shouldn't he be doing the opposite instead of welcoming them?" (Cobalt, asked)

Cobalt asked genuinely confused with a polite tone.

Cobalt and Huxley never knew the real story behind it. They only knew that the second prince and his wife had a conflict with the king ever since they were small.

They also thought that Aiden was the legitimate child of the deceased queen.

"Not exactly, that's what the king want's everyone to believe." (Duke Axton, said)

Duke Axton said with non-detailed words as he grabbed his chin while Cobalt asked another question.

"What do you mean?" (Cobalt, asked)

Now Duke Benson had answered.

"Your father and I were actually friends with the former Water Duke." (Duke Benson, said)

"?!" (Huxley and Cobalt)

Huxley finally spoke up.

"T-Then does that mean?" (Huxley, asked)

Duke Benson turned to look at his shocked son.

In fact, every noble who attended the wedding knew that Aneria had the characteristics of the Water Duchy family so adding two and two together it was obvious that she wasn't just any female noble lady she was a female that had been born into the duchies.

The only people who knew it sure knew how to keep it hidden, still for others who dared to speak about it would disappear as if they never existed.

So they remained silent as the ones who thought they knew the lengths the king himself had gone to cover up such rumors.

He had hidden many background details and spread a lie that the former water Duke and Duchess died of a disease.

"Yes, if we had found out that Sable Blue had a daughter and was hiding her we would have helped him keep hiding her. Unfortunately, we found out too late so the only thing we could do to keep her alive was by suggesting to the king to marry her off to the second price since he was illegitimate." (Duke Benson, said)

"!!" (Huxley and Cobalt)

Huxley and Cobalt's eyes went wide and looked at each other and turned back again to Benson.

The queen had died when Rhett was 3 years old but since Aiden was one year younger than Rhett so people believed that Aiden was the queen's son.

The king also said that Aiden had a weak body which is why people did not know his existence.

Except for the wedding guests who shut their mouths and the commoners who knew of Aiden and his mother.

"Then father that means that the princess who is married to the second prince was former Duke Sable's daughter?" (Huxley, asked)

Huxley was still processing Aneria being Sabel's daughter.

'Nod' (Duke Benson)

Duke Benson nodded as to reassure Huxley he was not lying.

"No way..so if that's true it makes her a cursed child..." (Huxley, said)

Huxley spoke to himself.

Everyone in Celestial knew that if any female born in the elemental families existed, she would be considered a cursed child.

"..." (Huxley and Cobalt)

At the boy's reaction, Duke Axton spoke up.

"Boys I know this information is all new to you all but..what we are asking of you is to protect the princess and befriend the second prince." (Duke Axton, said)

Axton was about to continue but hesitated so Cobalt asked.

"Father, I know there is more to it is it?" (Cobalt asked)

He had caught on.

'I really can't fool him' (Duke Axton's inner thoughts)

"As you know the king's intention was to isolate them with not much resources the moment he sent them out to Aspen. Unexpectedly, they managed to surpass the king's expectations and made Aspen a big benefactor of the Celestial kingdom. This means, that the king can't touch them recklessly while they stay in Aspen." (Duke Axton, said)

"Are you implying that once they are here he could use any noble under the excuse of disapproval and get rid of them here?" (Duke Colbat, asked)

"That's correct, that is one of the main factors I need you boys to watch them and protect them. The king will have tricks on their sleeves." (Duke Axton, said)

"!!!" (Cobalt and Huxley)

Cobalt and Huxley looked at each other again because they knew what Duke Axton meant.

Huxley then looked at his father's face.

'I already know that face..' (Huxely's inner thoughts)

Huxley then leaned and whispered to Father's left ear.

"You're not thinking of rebelling are you?" (Huxley, asked)

Huxley knew his father very well.

"We-" (Benson, said)

Before Duke Benson could finish speaking he was interrupted by the servant who announced the names at the top of the entrance stairs.

At that moment the entering announcement was made.

"We welcome second Prince Aiden Maximilian Of Celestine accompanied and Princess Aneria Of Celestine." (Anouning servant, yelled)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 329 39
From 21 century, Catherine who is a big fan of K-pop world and a champ in combat sports dies at early 20s. Found her self in a totally different worl...
76.7K 3K 21
โ”€โ”€โ˜… ห™๐Ÿ“๐‚๐‹๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„ ๐ƒ๐„ ๐€๐‹๐†๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐€ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ! ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐๐„! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐— ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’(?) ฬŸ !! โDid the idea of being a pa...
650K 28.1K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
9.9K 318 60
A family, full of deceitful maniacs... A kingdom ruled by tyranny, yet the people aren't aware... A story full of lies and deceit, woven to manipulat...