Sold to the Devil | M.R | +18...

By ClaraDelageAutrice

In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : h... More

Characters & TW
Prologue
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25

10K 169 50
By ClaraDelageAutrice

Aelys

I took a step back to distance myself from him and leaned against the wall. I crossed my arms on my chest and scowled at the scarred boy.

"What do you want, Potter ?"

"Aelys, right ?"

I raised an eyebrow and nodded. He cleared his throat and that's when I noticed he was nervous. Funny when he's the one that locked me in a closet with him. I knew I could use wandless magic to stone him then leave him there, but I had the feeling he wouldn't stop bothering me if I did.

"I don't have all day so what do you want ?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Why are you marrying Riddle ? The real reason." He scratched the back of his neck, avoiding looking at me.

"Straight to the point, I see." I huffed. "He's my boyfriend and we love each other."

He frowned and finally looked me in the eyes.

"I don't believe you. Your family supports Voldemort, everyone knows it. Riddle has never been in a relationship and out of nowhere, you appear and you're engaged ? That's a little bit weird."

I rolled my eyes and took a step toward him, forcing him to take one backward. I was slightly taller than him thanks to the boots I was wearing and I saw him gulp, visibly intimidated.

"I don't owe you anything, Potter. In fact, I don't owe shit to anyone. Believe what you want, I don't care."

"So you admit you're marrying him to help Voldemort in winning the war ?"

I balled my fists and laughed devilishly. The nerves this boy had. He was practically shaking with fear in front of me and yet he kept pushing, hitting my nerves. They called him the chosen one or the golden boy but all I saw as I looked at him was a pathetic little boy who thought he was better than anyone else.

"I never admitted anything." I growled. "Our marriage is out of love. Believe or not, I don't give a fuck. Now get out of my way before I make you."

He shook his head and pity flashed across his face which only made me angrier. He tried to touch my arm but death glared at him and his hand fell back at his side.

"What I'm trying to say is... If you need help, you can tell me. If they're forcing you to marry Riddle, Dumbledore and I can help you. The Order can help you."

He gave me a small smile and I started to laugh again. He frowned, confused and I could see him shift uncomfortably.

"I won't repeat myself again, Potter. Move." I growled.

He gulped again but before he got the chance to move to let me get out, the door burst open and our heads snapped up to see Tom standing there, wand pointed toward Potter, a dangerous look on his face.

"Get away from her right now, Potter." He growled.

He was clearly frightened of Tom, even more than he had been of me, because he raised his hands in surrender and moved out of my way, allowing me to exit that damn closet. Tom immediately reached out for my arm, gently pulling me behind him. His wand was still aimed at the scarred boy and I could see how tense he was. Anger was radiating from him and I feared he would do something stupid that could get him in trouble. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back which he surprisingly allowed me to do.

"Tom, don't. He isn't worth it. Let's go."

He hesitated but after long seconds, he finally lowered his wand, earning him a sigh of relief from the Gryffindor. Tom put his wand back in his pocket but his fists balled and I heard the knuckles crack loudly under the pressure. He took a step toward Potter and the brunet's eyes widened in fear as he took a step back. I stiffened but Tom only got close to his face and looked down at him menacingly.

"Try to even get near her again and I'll kill you. Understand, Potter ?" He spoke slowly, his voice full of venom.

The scarred boy nodded quickly and Tom turned around, grabbed my arm in a gentle grip and forced me to follow him, leaving a trembling Potter behind us. We didn't speak all the way to the dungeons. Anger was still radiating from him and I felt slightly uncomfortable to be this close to him after so many weeks. I had the impression that his hand on my arm was burning me but he didn't let go.

Once before the entrance of the common room, he muttered the password then he dragged me toward the boys dormitories. I tensed, hoping he wouldn't bring me to his for I didn't want to be trapped with him. I exhaled in relief when he stopped in front of Mattheo's and I. He motioned for me to unlock the door then we went inside. He let go of my arm and went back to the door, ready to leave. He grabbed the doorknob, stopped, and looked over his shoulder. His blue eyes met mine for the first time in weeks and my heart broke when I saw the pain shining in the orbs.

"I'll let your professors know you're not feeling well and the others why you're back in your dorm. You're not leaving this room, understand ?"

I nodded then cleared my throat.

"Thank you, Tom."

He nodded then left the room without another word. I sighed and raised my wand, casting the usual charms on the door. I looked at the clock. 11:26. That bastard had kept me in that closet longer than I thought.

I decided to take a bath since I wasn't going to leave the dorm anytime soon. I undressed then dipped in the warm water, sighing in contentment once I was fully laying in the tub. I stayed there until the water started to be cold, then I put on my underwear, some shorts and I stole one of Mattheo's hoodie. His scent tickled my nose and a small smile crept up my face. Vanilla, leather, cologne, pine wood, blood and smoke. My favorite scent in the world. To me, it smelt like home.

I grabbed a book I had borrowed to Pansy, a muggle one she had insisted I read. She had only told me it was a romance about Greek Gods. Hades and Persephone, I think. I went under the silky sheets of our bed and sat with my back against the headboard, then I began to read.

¤

I was almost done reading the book and I was horny as fuck. I could feel my cheeks burning and I was hot. This little bitch forgot to mention it was a spicy book. So much for romance, there were more sexual scenes than romantic ones ! But I had still felt sucked in by the plot and I hadn't been able to put the book down. I jumped, startled by the sound of the door opening and I quickly closed the book, careful to not lose the page I was reading and looked up to see Mattheo closing the door behind him and putting the spells back on it. He turned around and even from where I was, I could see his eyes lit up once he saw me. I smiled and he quickly came to me, his lips meeting mine in a kiss full of longing. We both sighed in the kiss, happy to be together again. It only had been a day but I had missed him terribly.

He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine, eyes closed and a small smile on his lips.

"Hi." He mumbled.

"Hi." I smiled.

He pulled away and pecked my forehead before leaning back on his hands.

"How was your day ?" He asked softly.

I tensed, knowing he was definitely going to get angry. He noticed immediately and he frowned, concern appearing on his pretty face.

"What is it ? Did something happen ?" He asked, clearly worried.

I put my hand on his thigh and he came to intertwine our fingers, gently squeezing my hand to encourage me to tell him.

"Potter happened." I started and I saw him tense instantly. "He locked us in a broom closet and asked me why I was really marrying you. I told him to fuck off but he kept insisting. He said he and The Order could help me if I was being forced into this marriage. I don't know how, but Tom found us and helped me to come back here."

His shoulders were now shaking with anger and his eyes had darkened. He clenched his jaw and I sighed, knowing he was probably going to do something stupid.

"I'm going to kill this little bitch." He growled.

I put my bookmark in my book and put it aside, then I climbed on his lap. His hands immediately moved to my hips, keeping me in place. He looked up at me, his eyes burning with anger, possessiveness and jealousy. I swallowed, feeling turned on. I was still a little hot from my book and the look he was giving me was making my case worse. I loved when he was jealous.

"Did you talk with Tom ?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"He only told me he would let the professors know I was sick and what had happened to our friends. He told me to stay here for the rest of the day and he left after I thanked him." I shrugged.

I squealed as his grip on my hips tightened and he got closer to me, his lips hovering above mine. My breath hitched and he smirked devilishly.

"What have you been doing all day, all alone, for you to be so horny, my love ?" He mumbled.

I swallowed and shook my head.

"N-nothing. I'm not horny." I lied.

"Oh don't lie, sweetie." He tsk'd. "I can tell when you are and right now..." He moved his head to the side, his lips brushing against my ear and I whimpered when I felt his breath on my skin. "You are, my love. So, tell me what you did to be this horny."

"I just read a book." I whispered.

He hummed then noticed the book I had pushed aside earlier and he grabbed it. My eyes widened in horror when I saw him opening it. His eyes moved quickly on the page and he smirked devilishly before closing it and putting it down. I looked away, embarrassed and he tutted before grabbing my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Now, no need to be shy, my pretty little slut. Tell me, were you imagining yourself while you were reading this ? Were you imagining us ?" He raised an eyebrow, still smirking devilishly.

I hesitated for a few seconds before nodding softly. He gripped my chin tighter and his gaze hardened.

"Words, love."

"Y-yes." I whispered.

He hummed again then came closer, brushing his lips against my ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you in front of the mirror like the little slut you are ?"

"Y-yes." I swallowed, avoiding his eyes.

I squealed in surprise when he got up, carrying me in his arms. I put my arms around his neck to steady myself and my eyes widened when I realized he was taking us to the bathroom. He gently put me down and cupped my cheek with one hand while the other grabbed my bottom. I moaned loudly as he kissed me passionately, letting me feel his tongue against mine. The hand on my cheek quickly went into my hair and he gripped a fist full of my brown hair, causing me to whimper. His hot kisses moved down to my neck and I moaned, feeling goosebumps running on my skin.

I would never get tired of him, his kisses, his touches. All of him. My hands moved to his curls and I pulled harshly on them to bring his lips back on mine, earning a loud groan from him. I smirked against his lips. I loved his moans and groans. I gasped when he suddenly cupped my pussy with his hand, applying pressure but not enough to bring real pleasure. I bucked my hips and the grip on my hair tightened, making me whimper.

"Be a good slut and be patient." He growled against my lips. "Do you want me to touch you, my love ?"

"Yes." I whispered.

In a flash, his hand slipped under my shorts. I held my breath as he moved his fingers over the fabric of my panty, barely touching me, while I tried my hardest to stay still.

"Already so wet and I haven't touched you yet. Such a good little slut for me." He growled.

"Only for you, Theo." I moaned.

He groaned and his lips went back on my neck, then he started to nibble on my skin, making me moan louder. I felt him smirk against my tender skin and then I gasped as he sucked harshly on my neck, leaving his marks, claiming me as his for the world to see.

Meanwhile, his hand pushed my panties aside and his fingers slid up and down my folds. He inserted two fingers in my entrance, making me whimper softly as he started to thrust them painfully slowly. His thumb met my clit and traced small circles, making me moan. His pace was too slow and I bucked my hips involuntarily but his hand in my hair went to my hip, pinning me in place.

"Please, Theo." I whimpered. "I need more."

He hummed and bit my neck, making me gasp, then I moaned loudly as he started to thrust his fingers faster and move his thumb incredibly fast on my clit. Loud moans were escaping my lips as he pleasured me with his fingers, his lips peppering hot kisses on my neck. I could feel my orgasm coming at full speed but Mattheo noticed too and he stopped, pulling his fingers out of my pussy and of my shorts. He brought his fingers to his lips and he sucked them clean, rolling his eyes and groaning as he tasted my juices. I moaned softly at the sight causing him to look back at me, his eyes deep into mine. I pouted, letting him know I wasn't happy for not cuming and he grinned devilishly.

"Don't worry, I'll let you cum, slut. But you'll do it on my cock." He spat.

His hands gripped the hoodie I was wearing and he took it off, revealing my naked breasts to him. He groaned at the sight and dived down to twirl his tongue on my hard nipple while his other hand kneaded roughly my other boob. I moaned and arched my back, closing my eyes under the intense pleasure his lips were causing me. Then his lips left my nipple and he turned me around, making me yelp at the sudden movement. He pushed me against the counter and forced me to bend over, my ass up. I gulped as I looked at our reflection in the mirror. His hair was a mess, small curls loosely falling on his forehead, his lips were swollen by our kisses, his cheeks slightly pink due to the excitement and his brown eyes glossy with lust. He looked like a God. And he was mine. I almost moaned at the thought but I bit my bottom lip to suppress it.

I observed him taking his blouse off, then his pants and boxer and I felt myself getting wetter just by looking at his toned naked body. He looked at me through the mirror, smirked then ran a hand down my spine. I whimpered as shivers and goosebumps rose on my skin. He leaned down to graze his lips on my ear and I shuddered at the feeling of his hot skin on mine.

"I want you to watch yourself as I fuck you. Can you do that for me, slut ?"

"Yes." I mumbled, feeling a rush of excitement coursing through my veins.

He hummed in approval, leaned back and put his hands on my bottom. I bit my lip in anticipation but gasped as he ripped apart my shorts. I glared at him through our reflection and he smirked devilishly before doing the same thing with my panty. Then I felt his tip slide against my folds and I moaned.

"Please, Theo, I need you." I whimpered.

"Such a needy little slut." He hissed.

I screamed his name as he suddenly thrust into me. My hands gripped the counter hard, causing my knuckles to turn white. He started to thrust hard and fast, not letting me time to adjust to his size. I moaned, aroused to no end by the pain mixed with pleasure. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and jerked my head back, groaning as he kept his incredibly fast pace.

Our eyes locked through the mirror and I moaned louder at the sight. His lips were slightly parted and his brows furrowed under the pleasure. His muscles were tense and if I thought he looked like a God before, I now had proof he was one. He smirked devilishly like he had heard my thoughts, which he probably had and I wanted to roll my eyes in annoyance but his tip hit my G-spot, causing me to roll them in euphoria and to scream his name.

He understood he had found my g-spot and increased his pace, being rougher with his thrusts, not once missing the spot that was making me see stars. His name kept escaping my lips as he relentlessly fucked me in front of the mirror, his hand on my hip to help me down on his cock in addition to his thrusts and the sound of skin slapping against skin resonating loudly in the bathroom.

"Fuck. Look at you. You're taking my cock so well, my pretty little slut." He groaned.

I quickly felt my orgasm come at full speed again, this time more intense. Mattheo noticed and he let go of my hair to move his fingers on my clit, rubbing fast circles.

"Are you going to cum for me, slut ?" He spat, increasing the pace of his thrusts and his fingers.

I screamed his name and immediately started to beg him to let me cum. I felt his thrusts becoming sloppier but he didn't slow down his pace. I begged again and he kissed my shoulder before nodding.

"Cum for me, my love. Let me feel you."

That's all I needed to come hard on his cock, my walls tightening around him, causing him to moan loudly.

"Fuck." He mumbled.

He rode me through my high as he chased his own, then he whimpered and I felt him fill me with his hot semen, making me moan.

He peppered my back with soft kisses and I sighed of contentment. I loved how affectionate he was after sex. He carefully pulled out of me then accio'd his wand. He filled the bathtub with warm water then he helped me get rid of my ripped shorts and panties. He took me in his arms and sat us both in the tub, positioning me between his legs, my back against his chest. I sighed as I felt the soreness easing thanks to the water and I closed my eyes, letting him take care of me. He carefully washed my hair, then my body. Once he was done, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple, making me hum.

"You did so good, my love. I love you."

I smiled softly, then he took us out of the bath, dried us both and slid on a boxer before helping me put some panties on, then one of his shirts. He took me back in his arms, allowing me to wrap my arms around his neck, breathing in his scent I loved so much. He carefully slid us under the sheets, turned me on my side and pulled me close to him, my back pressed flush against his chest as he hugged me tightly in his protective arms. He pressed a kiss on my neck and I sighed happily before closing my eyes. My eyelids were heavy and I knew it wouldn't take me long to fall asleep. He kept his head in my neck, his chin resting on my shoulder. His hands went to my thighs and he started to trace small patterns on my skin to lull me to sleep.

"I'm still going to kill Potter." He whispered and I giggled softly.

"No, you won't, darling." I whispered sleepily.

"Fine, but I'll kick his ass. Tom's too."

I felt him grin against my skin and I slapped his arm playfully. He chuckled before pressing another kiss on my neck.

"Sleep, my love. You're safe with me."

"I know." I whispered, then I felt the darkness engulf me as I finally fell asleep in the arms of the man I loved. My home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 588 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
15.2K 402 28
๐˜/๐ง ๐’๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ž. ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
6.7K 149 15
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ๊œฑแดสŸแด…ษชแด‡ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฑษชแด…แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แด€ แดกแด€ส€ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด สœษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส€ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€แดแด‡สŸษชแด€ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€, แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแด๊œฑแด‡ษด แดษดแด‡'๊œฑ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€, ๊œฐษชษดแด…๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข สœแด‡...
942 29 25
and strangers again. mattheo riddle x oc