HIS CLAIM

By Orphicknight

"You look awfully well for someone who died years ago." [ THIS STORY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT!!! ] This is dar... More

(Writer's note)
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue

22

11.9K 251 1
By Orphicknight

Nicholas

“Get her away from here. I will deal with her later.” I ordered Antonio and Logan.

Sofia was screaming and sobbing as they dragged her away. I tucked my gun into the waistband behind my back. I ignored everyone else as I focused on Elsa, frowning as I placed my hands on her cheeks. Her eyes were bloodshot, and her neck was red with finger marks visible.
My anger flared at the sight in front of me.

“Don’t talk.” I told her when she tried to say something. It would only hurt her.

“How could this happen?” Tessa pulled her away from me to look at her. She was furious and turned to glare at me.

“Do you just let everyone have access to guns?”

“No.”

“Good to know you’re not keeping track of sit.” She hissed out, and I shot her a warning look.

“Watch your mouth, woman.” I took a step toward her with a glare. Tessa looked away and took a step back.

“S-stop it.” Elsa’s horse voice interrupted. I looked at her to see her wince and put a hand to her throat.

“MIkka is on her way.” Arianna informed me, and I nodded.

Dante  stopped next to me and handed me the gun Sofia was holding earlier. I grabbed it and turned it around as I examined the very familiar gun. I shared a look with dante, who confirmed my thoughts.

“Arianna, tell me how the fck Sofia got a hold of your gun?” I snapped at her. She looked at the gun with a frown.

“I don’t know…”

“You don’t know?” I gritted my teeth and stood in front of her.

“I keep this one in my purse… She must have snooped around and found it.”

“Then you better take care of her.” I pushed the gun into her hands.

“Fine.” She snapped and turned to walk away.

“But I warned you, Nicholas. I told you she would be a problem if you didn’t get rid of her.” She gave me a knowing look before continuing down the stairs.

“Get Rosana to my office.” I told Dante and turned to Elsa. She was already looking at me with a frown on her face. I reached out for her, but she moved away.

“Can you help?” She whispered to Tessa. She was already holding onto Tessa for support, who was giving me a disapproving look.

“Don’t be ridiculous, Elsa.” I sighed and closed my eyes when she ignored me and limped to the stairs with Tessa’s help. Elsa was struggling, and Dante took over for Tessa and carried Elsa down the stairs. I rolled my neck in annoyance at the whole situation. My foolishness in the past was biting me in the fcking as right now.

I should have fcking gotten rid of her.

I walked into my office and saw Elsa already seated on the couch with tessa next to her. She talked to Elsa softly, but she didn’t say anything and just kept her eyes down on her lap, nodding now and then to whatever Tessa was saying.

“My goodness…” Rosana looked shocked when she saw Elsa.

“Rosana, Sofia tried to kill Elsa not too long ago.” I leaned on my desk and crossed my arms. Her eyes became wide as she put her hand to her mouth and gasped.

“No, it can’t be… My Sofia?” Rosana asked in disbelief.

“Sofia dared to wave a gun in my house and in front of me.” My expression hardened. Rosana had tears in her eyes, barely believing her own two ears.

“You should prepare yourself. I’m simply saying this out of respect for you.” I told her coldly. Rosana had been working for the family for years and had always been loyal. It was unfortunate her daughter decided to fck up like this.

“No, no please!” She cried out.

“I’ll do anything! Just please, spare her life.” She grabbed my arm and looked at me with begging eyes.

“You know the consequences.” I frowned.

“Please, just send her away. She’s my only daughter.” She sobbed, and tears streamed down her face. I was about to dismiss her when I looked at Elsa, who was focused on Rosana. Traditionally, she would be the one deciding what to do with Sofia since she was the one who got attacked, but since she was not the type of person to order someone’s death, I made the decision.

Elsa’s eyes softened and glistened with tears as she bit down on her lip when it started to tremble. She looked at me, a tear escaping her eye and running down her cheek. She shook her head a little at me before looking back at Rosana.

I rubbed my jaw. That woman was truly something else.

She was too pure and too loving to ever have sit like this happen to her. Too innocent to ever be with someone like me. Yet, I was being selfish. I wanted her, and I had no intention of letting her go despite the dangers of being with me.

“Dante, stop Arianna.” Rosana looked at me with hopeful eyes.

“I’ll send her away. But if I ever see her again, I won’t spare her life.” I promised her. She cried in relief and promised me she would make sure Sofia stayed away. Dante walked Rosana out just when Mikka  came in with her medical bag.

“Elsa, just nod or shake your head at my questions, okay? I don’t want you to talk until I know what the injuries are.” Mikka said when she immediately noticed her neck. I stepped closer when she started to examine Elsa’s face, eyes, and throat. Luckily, she shook her head at most of the questions Mikka asked.

“…Difficulty swallowing?” Elsa nodded.

“I would say you got extremely lucky. You’ll need to go on a temporary diet change, such as a liquid diet or soft foods since. swallowing is painful. And you’ll need lots of rest and don’t talk if you have to strain yourself too much.” She nodded at her again and gave a small smile. I felt myself relax a little when she said she was going to be okay.

“Leave us.” I told Tessa after Mikka had walked out. I got annoyed when she turned to look at Elsa to see if she was okay with being alone with me. I glared at her, not hiding my annoyance at her actions. Elsa had to reassure her she was going to be okay before she finally left us.

I sat on the coffee table in front of her, and I was met with a scowling face.

“Did you date her?” Even though she was whispering, she was letting me know by her tone that she was pissed.

“No, we didn’t date.” I sighed, and she looked at me, motioning for me to continue.

“I did sleep with her.” She stared at me for a long time before she shook her head, her eyes full of disappointment. She got up from the couch, but I stopped her and gently had her sit back on the couch.

“It was a long time ago. I was… not in the right headspace back then, and she offered. I didn’t turn her down. Then I went away for months, only to return for the engagement.”

“You fcked her, then you left, only to show up with another woman you’re now fcking.what a fucker you are..in this situation she is not at fault ” Elsa scoffed.

“I didn’t give her a second thought after that. I made it clear it was a one-time thing.” I frowned.

“that one night stand fuvk buddies continue to work and stay at same place and you let her work for you here..great .” She stared at me, not impressed by how this is going.

“I know. I shouldn’t have. Arianna warned me about it when she knew about you. I fcked up.” I admitted. I really did fck up this time, and she paid for my mistakes. She shook her head at me and got up from the couch again. She was pised and disappointed. And I hated it.

“Where are you going?” I stood up as well to help her, but she swatted my hands away from her.

“I don’t feel like talking to you.” She limped to the door, using the furniture as support as she passed by.

“Let me help you.” I sighed.

“I would rather not have you touch me at all.” Her tone was cold, making me clench my fists as I watched her walk away.

.

“Getting drunk now?” Arianna commented and got comfortable on the couch in front of me.

“Shut up.” I replied as I poured my third glass of whiskey and leaned back as I took a sip.

“You’ve got blood on you. What did you do?” I noticed a few stains of blood on her shirt. I really didn’t care what she had done to Sofia, but I needed to know if she was well enough to get on a plane and get the f*ck away from here.

“Just had a little fun with her, smacked her around a little, broke a few bones here and there. She may have gotten a broken nose too.” She checked her nails as she talked, not caring about Sofia either. Dante made it back again and took a seat next to Arianna as he helped himself to a drink.

“She’ll be on a plane first thing tomorrow.” He said and downed the drink in one go.

“Good. Elsa?”

“Upstairs, with tessa.” I nodded. At least she wouldn’t be moving around too much now.

“How pi*sed was she when you told her?” Arianna looked at me with a raised brow.

“You already know.” I was not in the mood to talk about it or to hear her telling me how she was right.

She always had that smug satisfied expression on her face whenever she was right. Arianna was a female mixture of both Dante and me when it came to handling business, and one wouldn’t think she would know how to defend herself by the looks of her, but she could easily take down a two hundred pounds man.

“one sane persone didnt like this at all..but You know, Elsa has great survival instincts…” Arianna trailed off. I glared at her, not liking where she was heading with it.

“Hear me out before you give your death stare.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“All I’m saying is if she can break Sofia’s nose like that, imagine what she can do if she got proper training in fighting.” She finished, and I tilted my head a little at the information.

“Elsa broke Sofia’s nose?” Dante asked amused, not expecting to hear that.

“Oh, you thought I did it? Nope. I was about to, but then Sofia kept screaming about how she got her face smashed into her knee.” She laughed, and the corner of my lips curled up a little and a feeling of pride filled my chest.

“She’s right, Nicholas. We don’t know who is targeting her. If we train her, she might actually stand a chance.” Dante added, and I shook my head, not agreeing with them.

“No, I’ll increase the security around her.”

“Because that worked so well for Si -”

“Don’t you fu*king say her name.” I growled in a low, warning tone as I glared at Arianna. She frowned and her eyes narrowed.

“Can’t you see what you’re doing?” She continued and I stood up, ignoring her, and walked to my desk.

I didn’t want to talk about her. I didn’t even want to hear her name. Bringing up her name did no one anything good. It only took me back to a dark place in my memory, and it would only make me lose my shit.

It put me on a killing spree, and I spent months trying to get out of the trance I was in. I didn’t care about anyone and killed whoever just dared to glance at me in the wrong way. Not an ounce of mercy was in me as I took pleasure in taking their lives.

“You’re making the same mistakes, Nicholas!” Arianna stood up to face me. I rubbed my jaw in frustration when she wouldn’t drop it.

“Elsa is different. She’s strong enough and she’s not scared. If she was, she would be running for the f*cking hills right now, far away from you.”

“You better stop right now.”

“I saw what you went through with Sienna, and it killed me to see you like that. If you’re not careful, Elsa will taste the same fate as her.”

“Don’t you think I know that?! F*&ck!” I smashed the glass on the desk, shattering it into pieces. My blood was boiling at her words.

The thought of the same thing happening to Elsa had me seeing red. No one was going to take Elsa away from me. I would make sure of it. Even if I had to burn the whole world.

“Arianna, enough.” Dante snapped. She sighed and turned around.

“Whether you like it or not, I’m going to teach her. It’s for the best.” She finished and walked out of the office. I clenched my jaw, trying to calm down before I destroyed everything in my sight.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. It was Josh.

“What?” I snapped as I answered the call.

“We found him.”

“I’m coming.” I didn’t wait for him to say anything else and hung up the phone.

“Make sure she doesn’t move around.” I told Dante before I left.

I walked down the corridor of the storage facility, coming to a stop in front of a specific steel roll-up door where Josh was waiting for me. He pushed the door up and we made our way to the back where a staircase led down to an underground passage. It was built deep under the ground to make sure any screaming voices wouldn’t be heard from above.

“I heard what happened. Who would have thought Sofia could go bat sit crazy?” Josh broke the silence as we walked down the tunnel path.

“Shut up before I shoot your ass.” I wasn’t in the mood to talk about it.

“Right. So, another problem I want to take up with you. He won’t talk.” Josh said as we turned around a corner and continued down the path.

“I’ll make him talk.” I moved my neck from side to side. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on him. I was thirsty for blood and my hands were twitching to beat the fck out of him and let all of my anger out for what he had done to Elsa. I would make sure he would suffer before ending his worthless life.

“You will see what I mean.” He said and opened the door to what was known as the Chamber Of Torture. My eyes immediately landed on the batard. He was blindfolded and tied up in a chair right in the middle of the room. Gio and others  were present in the back, keeping an eye on him. Not that he would be able to escape.

He already looked beaten up and blood was seeping from the side of his head. I walked up to him and ripped the blindfold from his face. I took a good look at him as he blinked a few times before he focused on me. I tilted my head. He was of Asian descent.
Interesting.

“Talk.” I ordered him.

The basard leaned his head back and gave me an arrogant grin before he opened his mouth. His tongue has been cut off. I let out a dark chuckle and gripped his jaw. My hold tightened on his jaw, making it wince in pain as I leaned closer to him.

“You’re going to wish you had a tongue for what I’m about to do to you.” I let out a cold and dark laugh.

“I will enjoy making you suffer for what you did. No one touches what’s mine.” I snarled in his ear before roughly grabbing a fistful of his hair. I yanked his head back and punched him in the face. I sent one powerful punch after the other, enjoying the way my fist connected with his face as he groaned out in pain.
I kept going.
One. Two. Three.

Until I heard the satisfying crck of his nose as I watched the blood spill out from him. I let go of his hair, rolled up my sleeves, and walked to the long table with tools and weapons. I picked up a hammer and a couple of nails. I dragged over a chair and took a seat in front of him, watching his head dangle already in pain.

“You really dared to touch her with your filthy hands?” I grabbed his arm and held it in place on the armrest.

He started to move when I placed the nail on the back of his hand, making sounds and shaking his head at me not to do it. A sinister smile appeared on my lips as I lifted the hammer and slammed it down onto the nail. He screamed as it pierced right through his hand. I repeated the process, on the other hand, nailing his hand to the armrest.
I went back to the table and picked up a plier.

“It’s a shame I won’t hear you beg.” I sighed and sat back down in front of him.

“But it’s okay. I love it when you scream in pain too.” I chuckled and looked down at his fingers. He was already breathing hard and wanted to move his hands but groaned in pain. I held his finger, and one by one I dragged each nail from its bed.

I grabbed another tool, a drilling machine, and tested it a few times before walking back to him. Blood dripped from him and his eyes were barely open. I was feeding off the sight. It only made me want to keep going. Making him suffer as much as possible.
No one fcking touched what’s mine.
No one.

I pressed the point against his collarbone. The scream of agony filled the room, and it had me smiling as I kept pressing into his flesh, watching the point rotate into his flesh. The screaming stopped when I got through the bone. I scoffed when I saw him pass out.

“Weak fcker.” I shook my head and grabbed a syringe. I injected him with a small dose of fentanyl and waited before splashing cold water on his face. He jolted awake, immediately screaming in pain, and panted heavily.

There it was. Music to my ears.
He kept shaking his head when I moved on to his kneecap.

“Already had enough? Too bad it’s only the beginning of it.” I laughed and pressed into his kneecap, watching it making its way into his flesh and bones. I kept going, repeating the process on the other side while enjoying the pain I was inflicting on him. Watching
him writhe in agony satisfied the hunger inside of me.

I grabbed a knife and started to carve into his face and body, making him unrecognizable. I was completely covered in his blood when I was done playing with him. He was sobbing, head dangling and barely conscious
“Feed him to the rats.” I ordered Dom and Giovanni and walked out.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 1 13
This is a *𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲* written story about two people that were 𝘯𝘰𝘵 blessed upon the throne. Having to break apart from the shadows of t...
385 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...
1M 21.3K 55
GUYS THIS WAS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND YOU MIGHT FIND THIS ONE EXTREMELY CRING. SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME!!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND READING THIS! "now , w...
D'yavol By NerfHades

Mystery / Thriller

736 250 24
A daunting event invited a stranger into my life. I hadn't anticipated his significance and within one night, my life spiralled, again. A mystery set...