β”β”β”π“π€πŠπ„π 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂�...

Door xoxewonzzn

Soobin hated Yeonjun, their family fixed their marriage soon they get married. Soobin and Yeonjun was best fr... Meer

β˜…Heyβ˜…
E-1
E-2
E-3
E-4
E-5
E-6
E-7
E-8
E-9
E-10
E-11
E-12
E-13
E-14
E-15
E-16
E-17
E-18
E-19
E-20
E-21
E-22
E-23
E-24
E-25
E-26
E-27
E-28
E-29
E-30
E-31
E-32
E-33
E-34
E-35
E-36
E-38
E-39
E-40

E-37

3.1K 149 57
Door xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

It's been four hours since soobin is sitting in front the river , blankly staring at the waves of the river, his well styled hairs was all messed up , his eyes was swollen from crying. The collar of his shirt was unfixed .

Like he was a total mess right and now he is blaming himself for all this. He let out a sigh and wiped the tears from his cheeks and look at the bouquet beside him.

He take the Bouquet and his jacket then got up from his place slowly then started to walk towards his car with heavy heart.

He open his car door and throw the Bouquet at the passenger seat and sit inside his car . He let out another heavy sigh as he lean back to his seat and closed his eyes.

He was in his deep thoughts until he heard his phone vibrate which made him look down at his phone and saw its was taehyun, who was calling him for more then ten times .

He finally picked up the call and put his phone in his ear to hear taehyun yelling at him for not receiving his calls but he didn't said anything just because his mind was all blank .

"Hyung, are you there?" Finally soobin come back into his senses as he hummed in reply .

"Hyung , what happened? Did yeonjun hyung said something?" Taehyun asked as tears again start to fill in soobin eyes but he hold them back . He bite his lips to control the sobs .

"H-he didn't said anything but-t maybe he rejects me" soobin replied with a bitter chuckle which made taehyun kinda tense for his hyung .

"Hyung-g are you okay, come back home" he hang up the call without replying the younger. Soobin throw his phone at the seat beside him , where his jacket and the Bouquet was and look outside of the window. He don't felt like to go home now because he wants some time alone . 

He was staring outside of the window until he heard his phone vibrate again which made him groan. He thought it was taehyun again but when he picked up the phone he saw its was Yeonjun.

He felt like his breath hitched as he slowly picked up the call . "Can you Meet with me now" that's what yeonjun said as soobin didn't said anything more and hang up the call .

He blankly start the car engine and started to drove to yeonjun house . He didn't think about it twice just drove to his house because he is too depressed to think about anything now .

Soon he reached yeonjun house and walked out of his car then slowly walked towards inside. He knocked at the door and  stood there while waiting for the younger to open the door .

The door opened by yeonjun and soobin looked at him with blank expression then said , "Do you need anything?" He said with a low tone .

Yeonjun didn't said anything just hugged the older who just stood there like a statue without even moving or making any movements.

"I-i am sorry for leaving you at there alone-e I didn't meant to leave like this but I get scared and confused soobin, while remembering about everything" yeonjun said and soobin can felt that he was crying.

Soobin slowly pull yeonjun away from the hug to saw the younger face and his eyes was also swollen up like him .

"Let's go inside " he went inside the house with yeonjun and close the door behind. He let yeonjun sit down at the couch and then he sit down at the ground in front him.

"You-u really don't meant that?" He asked as yeonjun slowly nodded.

"My mind went blank when you-u said that like I get lost in words to say something at that moment, after what happened between us I was skeptical to make a move and it-t was really terrible at tha moment so I thought leave but-t when I get home and started to think about -t it I realized that I shouldn't have done this " yeonjun explain himself as soobin was just listening to him .

"I think about this for lot of times and I just get to understand that, s-soobin I can't stay without you, I know what happened between us at past was a mess, but please I want this to end, I want to spend a happy life with you, soobin-n please" yeonjun was sobbing loudly and he can't talk anymore because the way he was crying.

"I am really sorry what I have done to you, but it's not your fault, it's was my fault but yeonjun, I also want this mess to end and start again with you, I know I was a jerk back then but can you give me a another chance" soobin said with a low tone and got on his knees to match the same height as yeonjun then slowly cupped his face .

"Sh~ stop crying, you already have wasted your worthy tears for me now I don't want to see you crying anymore I want you to be happy again" soobin said as yeonjun slowly nodded then wiped his tears .

"So what's your answer?* Soobin asked the younger who looked at into his eyes, deeply

"Yes, I will gladly love to marry you again and live the rest of my life"

The happiness of soobin know no boundaries as he smiled at the younger who smiled back at him .

He slowly pulled the younger into a kiss , a soft and passionate kiss full with love because finally they're getting back with each other.

Finally everything went normal. Now they all can live there life peacefully.

At the other side

Taehyun was sitting at the couch with tense face which made beomgyu attention to him and walked towards his husband then sit down beside him.

"What happened, you seems tense about something?" He softly asked as taehyun turned to him .

"Nothing I am just worried about hyung when I called him he sounds broken" taehyun replied.

"He didn't about anything?" Beomgyu asked as taehyun shook his head . "I don't even know if yeonjun agreed or not, like I don't want them to get separate, I know what he done at past was his stupidity but" taehyun let out a deep sigh .

"Do you really want them to get back together?" Beomgyu said , because he also want them to get back together, the silver haired guy nodded while looking at the ground.

Beomgyu was about to say more but he saw something which made him stop but smiled instead.

"I guess , God wants that too" taehyun looked up to his husband with confusion but beomgyu just point out to the gate. He turned his head and his jaw dropped.

Soobin and yeonjun was entering the mansion while holding each other hands and smiling.

Everyone was at the living room and all of them become shocked but moments the shock turn into happiness.

"Oppa!" Wonyoung run to yeonjun and hugged him as the older chuckled.

"Hyung! I miss you!" Sunghoon almost jumped at yeonjun like the way dude hugged him .

Taehyun walked to soobin and look at him with a question which soobin got it and slowly nodded his head with a smile which made taehyun smile too and hug his hyung.

"Yeonjun hyung! Welcome! I missed you" Beomgyu said as yeonjun look at him . "Yeah beomgyu , I missed you too come" yeonjun hug the black haired guy as beomgyu giggled and hug him back .

Now everyone is happy.

Time skip

At yeonbin wedding day

Everyone was really happy for both of them like finally they get out from their toxic relationship and from today they will start a new journey of their life .

Soobin was getting ready at one room and yeonjun was getting ready at the other room which was far from his room.

Taehyun , Hueningkai, Sunghoon, Jungkook was in soobin room , yup Jungkook because he became his friend too.

And at yeonjun room it's was beomgyu, Wonyoung and taehyung because this dude finally thought to come back to Korea .

"Here is your blazer" Sunghoon said while handing soobin his black coloured blazer and the older wear it.  " how I am looking?" He asked the others while looking at the mirror ans fixing his collar .

"You're looking handsome as well my bro" taehyun said and patted his shoulder. Soobin fixed his collar and let out a sigh which made everyone attention to him.

"What happened, is something bothering you?" Jungkook asked from behind him as soobin turn back to them .

"Nothing, just can't believe that everything is starting again like I am going to start a new life with him , so I feels so good and emotional and nervous for this, well actually I have mixed feelings" soobin mumbled which made everyone Burst into laugh .

"Oh Hyung , don't worry everything will be okay" Sunghoon said while laughing as he sat down at the couch that was placed at the room.

"Yeah soobin stop overthinking, well It's actually happened in wedding day" Jungkook patted his shoulder and give a encourage smile .

At the other room

"Beomgyu, you're not lying right? I am looking good right?" Beomgyu slammed his own forehead and looked at the older again.

"I am telling you that you're looking fucking beautiful and Fabulous please my guy believe this , I beg to you" yeonjun shut his mouth and looked at the mirror.

Well not gonna lie yeonjun was looking good and Fabulous enough to make soobin
Stunned .

"Okay , fine calm down" yeonjun take his white suit and wear it then turned to take a last look at the mirror.

"Buddy believe me you're looking fantastic" taehyung said while taking his pictures u til he get smacked at the head by beomgyu which made him groan.

Yeonjun laugh at their brotherly chemistry and at that moment wonyoung entered the room with a smile .

"Are you ready oppa?" Wonyoung asked as he slowly Nodded. He was feeling nervous for this more then their first wedding. At their first wedding he was feeling scared because soobin used to hate him but today it's was different, he was feeling nervous because they're gonna start again.

Yeonjun walked out of the room with them and walked to the wedding Venue where everyone is waiting for him to come .

He stopped in front the huge door then soon the door open and here his groom was waiting for him to come . Yeonjun stepped inside with his father (yeonjun parents know everything) . His parents know everything but they're happy that soobin changed and thought for a another chance.

Soobin was literally getting anxious while waiting for him which made taehyun rolled his eyes at his brother.

Taehyun was standing at the side and soon beomgyu run up to him and stood beside his husband. Taehyun frown face turned to into a smiley face when he felt his husband presence beside him .

He turned his head and saw beomgyu was smiling and clapping his hands like a kid who went happy on little things.  Taehyun smiled and pulled beomgyu  by the waist which almost caught beomgyu off guard .

"What do you think, should we get married again like them?" Taehyun whispered with a smirk .

"No need I am happy with my first marriage" beomgyu replied with a smile as taehyun give a peck on his cheek and turn to the other side .

Moments later the wedding started, the difference between the first wedding and now was that soobin love yeonjun, like he don't wanna lose the younger now, the meant a lot for him now.

He was looking at the younger with loving eyes which made yeonjun blush even though he try not to blush but if soobin stop staring at him while holding his hands.

The priest started the wedding and everything went smoothly.

Double update just feels like to , hope you guys enjoy the part and don't forget to vote and comment for this part .

Love you guys ❤️💕

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

11.5K 527 23
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
29.4K 1.6K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
12.6K 769 11
Soobin had to hide his real identity being mafia because of some problems. But when he get into college he meet the most flirty Guy in the college. W...
12.5K 610 22
ꜰΙͺΙ΄. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘒𝘢 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...