The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

112. Moving to our peradise

8.3K 735 108
By shiprasaini1

Aditi's point of view

It's 7 in the evening. Sky was turning dark and street lights were on. All trees and bushes were swinging in the soft breez and I was standing in my kitchen near the window chopping the vegitables for the dinner.

The thing I love most in this place was the greenery all around the area and less population. This small rental house of me and Dhruv give me the calmness. Sometimes few aunties from our neighborhood invited me for the evening tea and I enjoyed their company. They asked me about my marrital life or what I cook in dinner for my beloved husband and when we are planning for the babies. No one knows in the area that Dhruv is the district magistrate as everyone from here have shop and jobs in private sector. They just know that Dhruv is a high ranked government officer as goverment cars came here to pick him.

He live alone here and never intract to anyone before I come into his life. Even one aunty confessed that many girls from this locality have secret crush on Dhruv and cried for days when they came to know that he got marry to you. Dhruv also don't stop me to get friendly with our neighbours aunties as after he got busy in his work and I got tired from my studies atleast I have a small company to enjoy.

All anties got shocked when thwy came to know that Dhruv and I have a love marriage which was half true. I also tell them we used to live in neighbours in Saharanpur where I developed a secret crush on him. I also told them that Dhuv is encouraging me to prepare for government exams which they all appreciated and share their stories how they wanted to study further but couldn't as their family and husband didn't support them.

I took the potato from the vegitables basket and started pilling it with piller knife.

Speaking of studies my prilims result came out and I cleared it. Dhruv was the one who checked my result for me. He was at his office when he checked my result. I got upset when I came to know that I just got passing marks. One question wrong and I was out of the UPSC race. Dhruv encouraged me and asked me work hard in mains as prilims is just a qualifying exam for mains.  Dhruv hired a maid who does house chores but I cook the food for him as he likes food only cooked by me and I love the feeling to cook food for my husband.

The day of testimony was tough but what happened after that, has completely shocked me. Rahul and other rapist were matched naked from court to the police station by an masked man. The news was all over the media and internet. Some are praising him that he served the justice to the girl and some are opposing his actions but majority was on his side.
He had become a super hero in every one's eyes and they believe that every rapist should be treated like this only. Everyone wanted to know the face of that stranger but I don't know I feel that it was Dhruv. His eyes, they were the same eyes I have fallen in love alomst 12 years ago. How could I not recognise him but I jever asked about it Dhruv and he also didn't mention anything about it.

I don't know if it was right or wrong but I somewhere feel satisfaction that finally they felt what they made me feel when they raped me. For me I got my justice and it was only possible because of Dhruv.

Ting-Tong

I put the knife aside and went to open the door when door bell ring. I wiped my hands with my dupatta while walking towards the door. I slide down the door latch and opened the door. Dhruv was standing in-front of me with his charming smile.

"Hii.."

"Hiii...",  I smiled back to him and move aside to let him in. He came inside and I closed the door, locking it with latch.

"Here are the things you have asked me to bring.", He handed me few hand bags. I have asked him to bring some fruits and vegetables in his way back to home.

"Ice-cream?", I looked down to the bag and then him in confusion but with a smile.

"Wanted to have some ice-cream with my wife.", He shrugged his shoulders. I smiled and went into the kitchen to put things in its place. I pore a glass of water and again went back to the living area where Dhruv was struggling with his tie.

"Water...?", I asked while forwarding the glass to him. He smiled and took the glass from me while brushing his fingers to me. He gulped down the water in one go and out the glass on the table. I walked forward and helped him to untie his tie. I put the tie aside when it was done.

"How was the day today?", I asked him while moving back to him and helped him to remove his coat jacket.

"Usual..went to some sight for the inspection and have some meetings with common people.", He said while loosing upper three buttons of his shirt.

"What about you? Did you gossip with our neighbour aunties.", He asked me. I laughed and took the glass from the table. I walked inside the kitchen and he was following me behind.

I chuckled and shake my head while putting the glass in the basin.

"Yes, I did and today I came to know that you have become the universal crush now.", I said and turn to look at him who has a smile on his face but frown on his forehead.

"What do you mean?", He asked me.

"Girls from our neighborhood have a secret crush on you but you mister heartless broke their heart after marrying me.", I sailooking at him.

"Seriously....?", He asked with same look even his smile became wider now.

I nodded my head and stir the cury.

"What should I do, I am most handsome man. Even you can't resist me.", He smug.

Cocky much...

"You also can't resist me. You accepted it that you always feel something special for me, that's why you named me your beautiful neighbour.",I said while chopping some cucumbers for the salad.

"Dhruv...", I ghasped when he encircled his arms around my waist and lock his arms around my stomach.

"You are my beautiful neighbour.", I smiled and blush when he kissed me on my cheeks. But he did not stop on my cheeks, he trailed down the kisses from my cheeks to my jaw and then my neck. I also tilted my head to give him more access to explore me.

"Dhruv, dinner is ready.", I but my lips to suppress the moan when he slightly bit on my neck and then suck it.

"Yes...and I am having it.", I pushed my head back, lean to his chest breathing heavily when he squeezed my left breast.

I turn myself to face him and captured his lips with mine. He looks so handsome and sexy in his office atire and I just couldn't control myself to kiss him. He kissed me back. Our lips moving synchronously, sucking each other's lips. I encircled my arms around his neck and he tightened his hold around my waist. He bit on my lips and pulled them between his teeth and then suck them lightly. I smiled and bit my lips between our kiss and pushed him by his chest.

The look was on his face was fun to watch. He was frowning and looking confused.

"You had you starter now it's time for the dinner.", I suppressed my laugh.

"Sweetheart, I don't even start yet.", He smirked and took a slow step towards me and I take step back.

"Dhruv...", I ghasped when he suddenly pulled me closer to him.

He leaned down to kiss me again but before his lips could touch mine the door bell rang and at the same time cooked whistle also blew. I chuckled when Dhruv put his head on my shoulder and huffed.

Door bell rang again and at the same time cooker whistle also blew. I switched off the gas stove and about to walk to open the door when he hold my hand.

"Wait, I'll open the door.", He stopped me after giving me a pack on my lips he walked outside the kitchen to open the door. I turn to the cooker which was on stove and open it. Rice cooked perfectly and after closing the lid again I walked outside the kitchen to check who came to our house at this hour.

I wiped my hands with my dupatta while walking out the kitchen and saw Dhruv was standing at the door talking to someone.

"Dhruv who is outside?", I asked while walking to him try to peak through his shoulders.

His both hands are in his pocket when he moved aside and looked at me with his tight lips showing me the girl who lives in our neighborhood who now turned into all red shade and looking at Dhruv without blink. I walked to them and stood beside Dhruv who is now looking at the girl amusingly.

He knows what he was doing that girl.

"Tanya, you came at this time. Do you need something?", I asked her while breaking her glance.

I kind of feel jealous thay she is looking at my husband more than required but I know her condition as once I was on her place. Tanya is around my age, maybe a year younger than me. She is preparing for the government job but I know she doesn't have a slightest interest in studies because she is a fun loving girl and only doing this because of her parents.

"Ah! yes, Actually Aditi mummy send cake for you which she baked it today.", She said while forwarding the plate towards me.

I took the plate from her but that poor girl was only looking at my husband who was standing there having a smirk on his face. She looked nervous when she noticed that Dhruv was also looking at her and then she leave while looking down. I closed the door and Dhruv took the plate from my hand.

"Stop making girls nervous in-front of you.", I said while letching the door and looked at him. I stopped and turn to me.

"What..? I didn't even say a single word.", He liked the whip cream from his fingers. He set on the couch and enjoy the cake and I walked to him.

I took a cream on my finger and out it on his lips while making eye contact to him.

"It's not you love. It's your charm which effect the girls and trust me you make girls panties wet without even doing anything.", I seductively lean down and lick the cream from his lips and then walked to the kitchen with a smirk.

"Aditi...bring your ass here right now. You can't leave me after seducing me. I am fucking turn on.", He shouted from the livingroom and I laughed.

"Not now....I am hungry.", I shouted back.

"I am not going to leave you tonight.", He groaned in frustration.

******

When I came to the livingroom with dinner, Dhruv has already showered and changed into his night clothes. He was sitting on the dinning chair and scrolling down his phone when I put the dinner on table. He looked at me and then back to his phone. He seems pissed off by my privious action. I walked around him after putting the dish on the table.

"Uugghhh... don't...", He groaned when I pulled his right cheek and then kissed on it which bring a smile on his face.

"You know you can kiss me often like this.", He said while looking at me and then back to his phone while grinning.

"Sure....Mr. Malhotra.", I again kissed on his cheek which make his grin wider.

I sit beside him and served us a dinner in a single plate. I rolled my eyes when he was still busy in his phone. I took the phone from his hand and put it on the table. Before he could object I put the full spoon of rice and curry in his mouth. We both have our dinner while talking about our day and at the end of our dinner we both have our icecream while watching the movie. It was already past 11 when we both went to bed.

Dhruv oulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest while his right was under me around my waist.

"Dhruv....."

"Hmmmm...", He hummed while playing with the red bangles in my hand.

"Can I ask you something?", I asked while tilting my head a little and look up to him.

"You can ask me anything love. You don't need permission.", He said while looking down to me and I saw honesty in them. I put my head back on his chest and he started playing with my fingers.

"The stanger man who made Rahul and other rapist marched naked from court to the police station, was it you?", I asked looking up to him.

He sighed and nodded his head, "I want him to feel the same humiliation what he made you feel. I want to snatch their dignity from them."

"You know...you don't have to do it.", I cupped his cheek with my palm and looked at him with love.

"I know but I want you to give the justice and I know court punishment to them wasn't enough.", He looked down at me with love and emotions. His hands pulled me more close to him.

"I got my justice now I want to close this chapter of my life.", I said while putting my head back on his chest and his hands go around to me and pull me closer if it's possible.

"Sure...", I closed my eyes when he kissed on my head and we both fell into the silence.

"I have a news for you.", He spwak after sometime.

"What...?", I asked while inhaling his scent and hearing his heart beats.

"Nisha's fiance's break their engagement with her and after Rahul's case she is gone insane almost.", He said and I kept quiet. I was not even feeling pitty for her. After giving me the life long trauma I don't wish her good.

"She deserves it.", I said while looking out the window.

"Forget about her. She is a close chapter too.", He siad while running his fingers in my hair.

Dhruv is the most wonderful man in my life who showed me the real happiness. He made me feel that I am a true woman and no matter how bad I was treated earlier he always make sure to treat me like his queen. Words are never enough to appreciate what he has done to me. I don't meed to dive into the pool of lavender when I have him to calm my nerves by simply being with me. He took away my pain. He fights with my demons and stay with me like an angel.

How could be a person so good and amazing?

I looked up to him with love. His eyes met with mine and he holds the same emotions as mine.

"Thankyou for being with me in my hardest period of life. I love you so much.", I whispered while looking at him with so much love.

"I love you too..", He leaned down a little and captured my lips in a soft kiss. His one hand was under my head and I was lying beside him while his other hand was caressing the sides of my waist. He was kissing me deeply and I was responding with the same passion. His tongue was licking my lips and played with my tongue when I open my mouth to allow him to explore me more.

I broke the kiss when I was breathless but he moved to my cheeks to my neck and giving his wet kisses there, giving soarks to my whole body and he rub his bulge to my centre making me wet for him. He squeezed my but and spanked it,  taking the fistful of my butt while kissing me on my neck.

Ring....Ring....

His phone started ringing but it could not stop him to love me. It kept ringing until it disconnected from the other side.

Ring...Ring..

But the person was getting impatient as his phone rings again.

"Baby, your phone is ringing..", I said in my husky voice.

"Let it be.", He said while kissing on my neck.

"Dhruvvv...", I moaned his name when he squeezed my right breast. His phone disconnected again on its own.

Ring...Ring....

Again his phone started ringing.

"It might be important.", I said and bit my lips when he bit at the crook of my neck.

"Check the caller id.", He said while moving to my clevage and squeezing my both breasts while grinding himself on my core. My legs were parted and he was between them, rubbing himself against me.

With my shaky hands I took his ohone from the nightstand nd read the caller ID.

"It's Raghav... It's a video call.", I said after reading the caller Id.

"Disconnect it. I am doing the important work.", He said while moving his hands under my leggings through my panties and cupped my vegina with palm while teasing my clitoris.

"Aahh....", I moaned when he rubbed my clitoris with his middle finger.

"Talk to him please. He is keep calling.", I said while suppressing my moan. I said while acring my back when he inster his two fingers into me and thrust them fastly. He groaned and bit on my cheeks.

"Okay...", He packed on my lips and I whin from the lost of pleasure when he removed his hands from my panties. I adjust my clothes when Dhruv pick-up Raghav's video call. I was about to move away because I can feel my cheeks were radiating heat and must be red but Dhruv stopped me and pulled to his chest while putting his hand under my head. He took me into the frame and I saw Raghav in his room without t-shirt.

"Did I disturb something important?", He asked innocently.

"Why are you asking?", I asked while pretending to be oblivious.

"Your cheeks are red. You are blushing like a tomato.", He said and I blused more.

"It's almost 12 of the night and you called a newly married couple. Of course you disturbed everything.", Dhruv glared to him.

"You guys tell me that I am single in ten thousand language. Don't be this lovey dovey in-front of me.", He frowned while looking at both of us.

I moved closer to Dhruv and kissed on his cheek while tendering my lips there and smirk looking at Raghav who was now looking frustrated.

"Aditi you are such a tease. I am so single.", He whin like a child and Dhruv and I brokw into laugh seeing him.

"Why do you call me at this late?", Dhruv asked him.

"We didn't get our ass drunk for a while now and I am feeling dehydrated. Let gets our ass drunk tonight. I can come to your place.", I snatched Dhruv's phone from his hand before he could make any commitment to my idiot brother.

"You called my husband at the mid of the night because you wants to drunk your ass.", I galred to him.

"Chill woman, no need to shout. You can also join us.", He said while rubbing his ear like I really shouted in his ear.

"Raghav if you dare to drunk your ass I am not going to leave you. My belan is ready to beat your ass. Also I will tell everything to Rita maa. Last night you both end up in police station and I have to bail you out. Do you forget that?", I narrow my eyes to him.

"Chill little sis. No need to tell my mother. That lady is dangerous with her famous slippers in her hand. I don't need that. Also last time we forgot our ID's this time we will make sure we keep our ID's in our wallets. It was your husband's idea initially amd he put in my head.",

I looked at Dhruv who was now looking horrified, "N..No..ba..baby he is lying. Do not trust your idiot brother. He is completely lying.", He stammered when I narrowed my eyes to him and flared my nostrils.

"I don't say anything if it's occassional but if I found out that you both get drunk just for fun. You both will see my wrath that day.", I said to both of them.

"Dude, I am better off single. I am sleepy. Good night guys.", Raghav disconnected the call and I looked at Dhruv whilw narrowing my eyes.

"Come on love you know he was lying to save his ass. I promised you that I'll do it occasionally.", He said while making his puppy eyes which I can't resist.

"I know that and remember you will sleep on couch if you break that promise.", I said looking at him and let him hold me.

"Promise, now shall we continue from where we left.", I squealed and laughed when he pulled me closer to him and caged me between his legs and arms while bitting on my cheeks.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Please do share and do long and lots of comments.

See you guys in next update.

Thankyou..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
12.4K 539 42
What if someone becomes your life without even your knowledge. When someone breaks down all the walls and snatches your heart away...... ...
614K 27.5K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...