Lucy Ackerman 》Jujutsu Kaisen

By lovethebreeze

Give him back. GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! [Attack on Titan x Jujutsu Kaisen Crossover] [Disclaimer: I only own Lucy... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Lucy Ackerman Q and A
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Lucy Ackerman: The Final Chapter Cover Vote

Fifty-Eight

2.6K 108 15
By lovethebreeze

Record of the Incident on
October 31, 2018 at 7:00 PM

A curtain with a 400 meter radius was cast
Centered at the Tokyu Department Store
Toyoko Branch

Lucy stood outside the barrier between Nanami and Megumi. Something wasn't settling right in her stomach at the moment they arrived at the Tokyo Metro, Shibuya Station. A barrier was created that only trapped civilians with only one demand Bring Satoru Gojo. Not sure why they wanted Gojo and she wanted to stick with him, but he wanted her with Nanami and Takuma Ino, a grade 2 sorcerer. Lucy even knew he was the reason Megumi was assigned to be on Nanami's team so she could look out for him.

"Civilians can only enter. As for windows, that depends on the person," Ijichi informed them. "Jujutsu sorcerers, as well as auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please."

"Any reception?" Lucy asked.

"Blocked. All communication will have to be done outside the curtain or through us, the managers," Ijichi stated.

Nanami let out a sigh. "Sounds like quite the pain."

Ino scoots closer to Megumi and Lucy before tapping on their shoulders. "Fushiguros! Fushiguros!" Even though Lucy's secret was out and about with the school, Ino still referred to her as Fushiguro - since she and Megumi are a lot alike. He wanted to show of his knowledge to Lucy in hopes of her gushing over him like Wow, Ino, you're so smart and good-looking. He snapped his fingers in a 'did you know?' kind of way. "Curtains...The conditions that can be used to increase or decrease the barrier's effectiveness are usually only things related to cursed energy. So, basically, humans, cursed spirits and cursed objects."

Lucy signed in annoyance before finishing, "Therefore, reception being blocked is a secondary effect of the curtain. But the curtain can't actually block or allow reception."

"We know," Megumi added, giving Ino a deadpan look.

Nanami shook his head before saying, "Ino, he's an excellent student. Stop trying to show off just because you're older. And your attempts with Lucy won't work either."

Ino gasped while doing a dramatic turn before clutching his head and crying, "What do you mean by that, Nanami?!"

Lucy ignored Ino's cries. "Where's Gojo?" she asked Ijichi.

All she heard was both schools were being separated into teams. Team Nanami: her, Megumi, and Ino. Team Zen'in: Naobito, Maki, and Nobara. Team Kusakabe: Atsuya Kusakabe and Panda. Team Mei Mei: Mei Mei, Ui Ui, and Itadori. Those teams were to be outside of the barrier in case any cursed spirits decided to come out and attack.

Megumi side-eyed Lucy. She might not look worried but he could only imagine how she felt. An advanced barrier technique and they're asking for Gojo? Obviously, something isn't right.

"He should be arriving soon," Ijichi answered.

"I'm sure he's ok," Megumi tried to assure her.

At 8:31 PM, Gojo finally arrives inside the train station.

Gojo walked past every civilian; who was either scared, angry, or didn't know what was going on. He headed down toward the first floor of the basement, Hikarie ShinQ's. He stood on top of the railing as he scanned the crowded area.

"Yeesh! What a mess," he said. The curtain above ground that's trapping non-sorcerers originates from somewhere down below, huh? Gojo jumped off the railing and started walking on top of people, all confused about the floating man walking on their heads. "Sorry, comin' through."

He made it across the area and flew over the railing to the Fukutoshin Line.

"I think I get what they're after," Gojo stated as he lowered himself to the platform. "Bring it on."

Back outside the station, Lucy couldn't shake the unsettling feeling. Her hands were itching to go to her blades and rush inside. There were a lot of civilians inside and they wanted Gojo. It was obvious to her that they wanted people there as casualties. What didn't sit right with her was that they wanted Gojo. And Gojo went in alone. It's like that's what they want to happen.

Megumi raised his brow the moment she walked past him. "Where are you going? We were told to stay put," he said.

"Something's not right about this," she voiced. "Gojo's in there alone with no backup."

"He's done missions alone before," Ino said, not understanding the point.

Lucy's gaze didn't move from the entrance. "I don't care. Who knows how many people are in there? If my hunch is correct, then I'm assuming it's the same people back at the Exchange Event. The same bastards who took me." Her fist clenched against her sides. "Doesn't matter how strong you are, there are things called diversions...What if whatever is happening in there is just one big diversion before they kill Satoru, and we didn't do anything because we're out here like sitting ducks?"

Megumi could have sworn he heard Lucy's voice crack for a small second. He didn't even realize this was her first time calling Gojo by his first name in public.

Truth be told, Lucy is having a little bit of PTSD. She felt like she was back in her world watching Farlan get eaten by that Titan. If only they had forgotten the plan to kill Erwin, or maybe if she didn't leave with Levi, maybe - just maybe - Farlan would be alive. Lucy didn't want to make that mistake again. She didn't want to leave Gojo in there alone.

"We were given instructions," Nanami began as he walked toward Lucy. "I was strictly told to keep you by my side. You were instructed to be -"

He was about to place his hand on her shoulder but he backed away quickly before his throat met the tip of her blade. Her eyes stared into his, behind his glasses, as she gripped her sword.

"I am not a Jujutsu Sorcerer," Lucy sneered. "So I don't take orders from you or the Higher-Ups. I'm Vice-Captain of the Scout Regiment. I've sworn to myself to protect the people I care about: Levi, these kids, and Satoru. I won't let them die on my watch so you only have two options: let me go or," the tip of her blade was on Nanami's neck. She added a little pressure to draw a small drop of blood, a little more pressure for her to slice his neck, "you can die right here."

I'm not gonna let Satoru die, Lucy thought as she and Nanami had their little stare-down. I should be used to my comrades dying. People have died all the time back home. I shouldn't care what happens to him and these kids, but...

Memories flashed through Lucy's mind of everyone here. The first time she met Megumi and Itadori back at the school, when she swooped in to help Itadori and Nobara from the curse, her training session with Gojo and the second-years. She remembered laughing with Junpei when Itadori was recreating the scene from Castaway, cheering for Megumi during the Exchange event, and even shopping with Maki and Nobara.

I've gotten attached to them. Lastly, she remembered her time at the beach with Gojo. He was teaching her how to swim before he picked her up and threw her more toward the deeper end of the water, which resulted in her splashing him back and him laughing. Especially with him.

"Let her go," Megumi voiced from behind. "Lucy's strong enough to handle a few curses on her own, not to mention she has her ODM gear. There are a lot of possible exits for her if she does need to escape." Lucy looked at him. "She's with us because Gojo asked you to watch over her and for her to watch over me. But we'll be fine."

"It's not us I'm worried about, it's her," Nanami began. "The barrier is holding civilians, only sorcerers are allowed to go in and out. Lucy, however, is a special case. We don't know if she's even allowed to leave once she enters."

"I'll make an exit if that's the case," Lucy said as she drew her sword back.

Nanami sighed. "Fine, consider this as an early wedding present." Lucy and Megumi gave him a look, they didn't know how Nanami knew about the engagement. It was supposed to be secret until after the mission. "Gojo told me."

Nanami held up his phone to show the duo the message he received from Gojo a few days ago.

S. Gojo:

SHE SAID YES! I'M AN ENGAGED MAN!!!

"He did," Megumi and Lucy muttered in annoyance.

"So much for keeping this a secret," Megumi added.

Lucy nodded before looking at him. "Stay close to Nanami," she said then looked at Nanami. "Make sure he doesn't wander off." In her own way, Lucy was telling them to stay safe.

"Good luck," they said before she ran inside.

》》》》

A/N: SHIBUYA ARC IS HERE AND I'M NOT READY!!!!!!!!!!

Be prepared for what I have in store for Lucy. Also since the Arc is showing I'm just gonna wait and go with the anime until the end of it. But I will be going by the manga after the Arc ends.

Now, I will need a box full of tissues for the waterworks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.5K 57
" 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲." - 𝐘/𝐍 You are a member of the Ackerman Clan - an ancient...
150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
111K 2.7K 48
Hello! This book is a collection of oneshots with who else but Mikasa Ackermann! If you're a big fan of Mikasa, well you're in the right place. I hop...
482K 17.7K 26
AOT x JJK It includes Levi x Gojo Reader. SEASON 1, 2, 3 and 4. ____________________________________ AOT x Gojo Reader. What if you got suddenly tele...