LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
INITIATE
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

ORDER

1.5K 111 22
By Blackmermaid44

Abhimanyu sat straight on the bed as his fingers traced his body which does not even have the marks of any wounds...not even a scratch.... udaipur is more than a mystery on everything.... absolutely powerful...

His gaze end up on the sleeping youngest warrior who got deceived in battle......a kind of affection filled his heart that he began softly comp the younger one's thick and long brown plus golden shaded hair. He jerked a little hearing someone coughing to indicate his presence.  Subhadranandan paled on finding the arch nemesis of his father.

Karna came in without glancing the other kid and went straight to his child. Abhimanyu find tears filling the eyes of that warrior.... blinking away them he turned to abhimanyu to enquire,

" You alright?? "

Abhimanyu gulped at the sudden question and nods in reply. Karna sat beside his son.... carassing the younger one he stated,

" You know...."

Abhimanyu cut him off by saying, " I won't reveal to anyone!! "

Karna raised his eyebrow....that was not something he intend to say. Why should he hide the world about his son....he is more than proud to announce to the world about his valerous son......

As if clearing his doubt abhimanyu said, " Mamasree said me to stay silent as everything will happen only according to samragyi's wish!! "

The word samragyi made karna clench his jaw....such a cheater.....arjunputr's eyes widened for a moment and wondered what happened between them. Karna's gaze shifted towards a group of healers who entered there by his demand and he asks, " How is my son now?? "

Main healer replied in a calm voice with all respect, " Perfectly fine!! Within hours he will open his eyes!! "

Karna's lips tilted in a smirk of victory and he glanced Krishna who got entered there to say, " Am taking my son with me!! "

His words cut by not so nice words of prince harsh, " That's not one dignified act from a warrior like you to take him without informing his mother and myself who guided him in your absence!! "

Karna let out a chuckle to give his sarcastic reply, " Well more justifying act than a illustrious empress who kept my son in dark all these years and made him deprive of his father's love!! "

Harsh left speechless as karna sternly ordered, " So just don't talk to me about what is justice and injustice!! "

Harsh's heart pricked as that father turned to his son....his hazel eyes were shining in excitement and love for his child....but he is taking away his hriday from him.......

************************************************************************

Suyodhan fisted the piece of message and thrown away it by saying, " How could she just order us to go meet her to decide further about the battle!! "

Bheeshma shrugs by saying, " Basically she is the empress!! Someone who is capable to rule the entire Aryavart!! "

Suyodhan astounded, " why she demands everyone's presence including ladies!! "

Dushasan interfered him by saying, " Jyest what happening!! Your mitr took empress's son here!!!! "

Dronacharya screams out, " Is he mad?? He bringing destruction upon us!! "

Suyodhan came speechless as he hurriedly left to radheya's tent to witness his mitr sitting and watching his son unblinkingly.....karna were carassing his son's hair affectionately. Ashwattama made his way inside and shared a look with suyodhan....

Finding them there karna states, " I will meet you both later!! "

Suyodhan states, " Your wife demands everyone's presence tomorrow!! What's she upto?? "

Karna's face hardened as he yells, " Can you leave me alone?? I just don't care anything else other than my kid now!! "

Suyodhan shocked and he dragged out by dronaputr who understood the emotional turmoil of vasusen...he consoled the other one by saying, " Give him sometime!! He will be fine as soon as hriday wake up!! "

Suyodhan nods yet felt so messed up by the interfere of this famous kingdom named udaipur.....

************************************************************************

Arjun watches as his son who returned with his Mamasree getting shovered by the love of his brothers... actually they all just came out to be vulnerable infront of the whole world. Even his son being alive in terms of mercy of those royalties of udaipur.....his bow is nothing but a wood infront of her illusion....she is so captivating.....

Yudhishtir announced the command of empress which is informed by abhimanyu to him to all others. Draupadi scrunched her face in despise. She looks her mighty vrikodar who not uttering a single world. All five of them still didn't got over from the shock of that witch's power. She were happy that even ladies presence are asked for and that so called witch will know how narrow minded is she to strike the side of dharma.....

Krishna amusingly smiled as they all still seeking a war even after losing half of their strength....there is much of drama ahead for him to just sit and watch.....

************************************************************************

Panchapandavas with their allies and ladies stood where the arrangement for the meeting with empress held.... yudhishtir looked the seating arrangement and a highly placed throne infront all to face others...simple to guess for whom it is...most of the rulers including vasudev sreekrishna will be present yet she chose herself a high position...no one will question......

Yudhishtir nodded at his people as they all settled themselves in seats not minding the kauravas who all occupied already. Ladies from both sides exchanged glances. Bheeshmacharya and drona held hard expression knowing now only empress can decide what to happen next......

Yudhishtir sighed knowing empress despise them after what Arjun did to her son....they are powerful....now all left is agreeing themselves for becoming slaves or getting killed. Once again an injustice to them....

While on the other hand suyodhan were impatient and pitied himself for waiting for that lady to give orders...why couldn't they just go to battlefield and win over them...and after what heard from Ashwattama...she still do have a lot to fix in her own life before guiding the kururashtr....

Soon ending their worries a conch shell blown making everyone silent and they looked to the two handsome men who are made their way through the pavement in middle of either of the seats of that splitted family......

Vasudev sreekrishna and Prince Harsh took two seats beside the main throne that reserved for empress which is still empty. Krishna doesn't spared any glance to others as harsh spoke, " Hope everyone here respecting empress's words!! "

Both side were silent...and a conch shell blown again letting others know of her entry. Everyone tilted their head back to look her and their attention brought back by a very sharp voice,

" Suyodhan!! "

Everyone's eyes widened on seeing the enslaving beauty on throne already with a dark aura. Both side stood up unknowingly by the radiating power from her.....she smirked at them all and gestured her hand very slowly to the seats making them all sit back. Mens felt the breathing air getting away from a single sight of her....she is dangerously beautiful...her gaze itself can make them all slave even without any magic....she can poison there sanity with her presence only........

On the other hand royal womans felt the creeping feel of insecurity...they all were such low beings infront of her very existence. Their eyes were colluded with nothing but ire and jealous and mostly fear to even show it....how could a woman can dominate the entire Aryavart.....

She could already feel the fear arose from the pandavas side....so ignoring them she turned to jyest kaurava whose eyes were fixed on her as she called him. Guruputr who were beside him were looking her with a frown....he was still digesting the fact that she is the same woman whom he met years ago with his mitr......

She intimidated everyone gathered there just only with a very calm and low voice for directing a question to dhritarashtrutr,

" You sure about everyone of your allies are present here?? "

Suyodhan felt all his courage losing infront of her not so soft gaze....she smirked at him though the glint of danger behind her calm face were making them all sweat....all felt same feeling of being with empress nothing less than burning themselves to death....

Harshini raised an eyebrow when ashwattama nudged his friend to answer the esteemed ruler of udaipur. Suyodhan stutters, " Ye...yes... except your....I mean...I ....

My mitr!!! "

Pandavas are all shared a look at the amused smirk on empress's face upon hearing their cousins words....they confused...will she be angry or shows her soft corner to kauravas. As far as they know the soft corner is cause of that sutaputr... though the reason is still unaware.

Harshini asks, " Harsh!! didn't I said everyone should be here?? "

Harsh like a obeying kid states, " Sister!! I will summon him!!! "

She were not ready to meet him in person yet taking her son away did hurt a bit though she done it before....she have to fix everything including all those kingdoms and her life too.....

Grasping everyone's attention a voice boomed, " Am here!!! "

There Radheya stood in all his glory with an unreadable expression....for a moment their eyes collided to make everything else blur and dance all those good memories between them. He was first to break the eyelock and gracefully walked to find himself seat in between his two dearest friends. Her gaze followed him making others narrow their eyes........

Karna gave an assuring smile to his friends while a smile appeared on the thought of his only son who made him come here at the moment.......

.
.
.
.
.

Hriday felt soft carasses on his head and palm....a warm feel streamed from his heart and his eyelids were heavy to lift up to meet with the daylight.....with a little struggle he groaned as all his body were stiff to even move....

Karna's eyes widened when hriday made a movement and he panickedly called,

" Putr!! "

His eyes teared when hriday's eyes opened blinkingly.....their eyes met and karna noted how his son having brown orbs just like his mother... Finding shock and amusement karna chuckled and helped him to sit straight and put a pillow behind his back.

Hridyanshu stammered, " Ang...angaraj!! Are you ok??? "

Cause before getting shot with a poisoned arrow he waged a war as this man infront of him were at the verge of death. Anyway he knew his mother would take care of rest....

Karna let his tear fall by saying, " Why is it so hard for my son to call me father?? Why?? Will you call that only if I lay unconscious?? "

Hriday gasped....his father know. Whereas karna expectedly looked his son for that word....look what damage she and her responsibilities done to his and son's life....he can't never forgive this.......

Hriday cleared his throat before calling, " pitasree!! "

Karna let out a dry chuckle before hugging his son and placed a kiss on top of his head. Hriday felt tearing up....it was not that easy for him to grow only by hearing about his father...his mother always made sure he will get proud by just even hearing about his father. He mumbles being in his father's embrace for the first time,

" It's not that hard for me cause I grown knowing who is my father...but maybe you..."

Karna cut him off by saying, " You are my son and the time we lost have to make it up!! My only treasure you are...."

Hriday broke the hug by asking, " Where is mother?? "

Karna looks away and knowing his boy expecting an answer he says, " Empress harshini is someone I don't know of anything!! She is taking care of whatever the chaos that happening in aryavart!! "

Hriday gaped his mouth and said in a matter of fact tone, " Harshini and Hrishika are same!! "

Karna suppressed the rising anger to say, " If it is so....why empress left behind the life of Hrishika?? "

Hriday opened and closed his mouth not knowing what to say...karna held his son's cheek affectionately while saying, " The war happen or not...I will avenge for you son!! After that our life ahead in Anga!!

You will know what all you missed in the past....Radhamaa will be in moon to know of having a grandson.....sure I will get an earful for hiding certain things!! "

Hriday chuckled at that and said, " But we have many things to fix!! Father where mother exactly is?? Am sure she won't stay in udaipur after what happened to me!! "

He already understood he is in kaurva camps... didn't questioned that being capable of understand what happened. His heart dwelled in happiness. Father truly as what mother said.... having his father fight for him nothing less than a dream were all these time.

Karna remain quiet for sometime and said, " She arranged a meeting with everyone... probably to talk about the war!! "

Hriday amused, " And why you are still here?? "

Karna became offended and said, " Am not obliged to follow her orders!! And from now on neither you!! "

Hriday rolled his eyes at the stubborn king of Anga...he have to carefully deal his father. He asks,

" Did everyone know?? "

Karna replies, " Only suyodhan and ashwa!! Ah ashwa told me how you chose him to reveal the truth!! "

Hriday smiled and insisted, " Pitasree!! You must be there!!! "

Before karna could deny hriday said, " For your mitr!! "

Karna sighed at the pleading eyes of his son and patted his cheek nodding in agree......

.
.
.
.
.

Harshini without wiping away that smirk which made others shiver...glances everyone and it went wide at the pandvas who didn't dared to face her. They now know who hridyanshu is...the boy born in the womb of this powerful lady....

Having enough of her silence the patriarch finally asked in a voice that took care to not to offend her in anyway, " Majesty!! May all know the intent behind this gathering!! "

Her gaze went to gangeya and she noticed except one all others were looking her. Disdain was crystal clear in his face and hatred radiated out from that pair of hazel eyes.... Controlling a sigh that will give away her vulnerability she in a calm yet strong voice said,

" Listen!! "

"Huh? ", " What?? ", Many questions involuntarily raised making her continue, " To listen!! To listen each one of you!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

55.5K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
YAMIRNA By MAYA

Fanfiction

197K 8K 60
A miracle is it is for yadava princess to luminate the burning gold. But how could he let the gloom fill his life by letting her go...... Love heals...
83.1K 5.4K 68
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐊𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐯? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫�...
5.8K 590 27
An innocent Princess, unknown of every misery, every hardship of this cruel World, suddenly she have to face the consequences of the destiny, which w...