Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all ๐Ÿ’ž This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 7

2.6K 134 15
By archana_authoress

What happened there man? I'm asking for the last half an hour and you are not opening your mouth to talk and came to my home to drink the coffee? Vijay asked in frustration.. 

After coming from the village, next day, Rudra called Vijay and informed him that he will come to his home.. he has been sitting in silence and sipping the coffee...

We went there yesterday.. Rudra said..

Where? 

Where she lives.. her native.. 

Whom you are talking about?

Meenakshi...

Oh!! Why so suddenly? 

Grandpa decided to do our engagement yesterday... 

You piece of dash.. can't able to inform this big news to me? What are you...

Look.. just stop.. we i mean my parents and grandpa and her parents and siblings were there.. nobody else.. sudden arrangement.. 

Ok.. why are you talking like a robot? 

Because I feel like one.. nobody cares about me and my feelings.. they are concerned about their promises made before we were born... and so concerned about her..That is going to ruin my life... He sighed

Really you didn't like her means you have to stand strictly against that da.. this may spoil her life too.. 

What? How is her life is going to be bad? She will get to live in a luxurious home, maids to serve her, a lot of money, my supportive parents and grandpa and shopping etc.. 

And one more thing, no loving husband... Vijay said ...

Yeah.. definitely... 

I'm not at all feeling good about this decision of yours.. marriage is not an play Rudra.. 

I made promise to my grandpa... I can't make him worry more and that can lead his health issues to get worse..

Then what about you Rudra? 

Do I look I'm caring about myself anymore... Just, I myself want to live my life for them it seems.. he rubbed his face in frustration...

Vijay received a call.. 

It's Very important da, please wait for few minutes I'll be back.. he said and went away...

Rudra leaned on the headrest and closed his eyes.. he received few notifications in his mobile and he unlocked his mobile to see few messages from his father.. he opened the messages.. 

It was the photos of their engagement.. his dad did clicked pictures of them and sent to Rudra.. 

He looked at Meenakshi and a small smile formed on his face without his knowledge..

He kept on looking every photos of her.. he smiled and his eyes gleamed in happiness while looking at a particular photo, that Rudra was bidding bye to her and she looking shyly at her feet fidgeting with her saree pallu.. it seems they stood very close to each other.. 

Vijay came and looked him in confusion.. 

Why he is smiling like this? He thought and went behind him and looked at the pictures.. he widened his eyes and shouted.. 

Hey you...!!! Traitor... 

Rudra jerked and clutched his heart.. 

Idiot.. you scared me.. 

That is maybe my intention... Who is that? He motions to his mobile..

Rudra rolled his eyes and gave him the mobile ...

Wow.. really she is beautiful da.. I didn't expected her to be this beautiful lady.. cute.. Vijay said..

Rudra took back his mobile and huffed.. stop praising her.. he gritted his teeth...

Hey I just said like that.. she is really good looking girl.. 

Stop... He warned him again.. 

This much jealous is not good for health da thambi... 

(Brother)

Stupid... 

Vijay smirked and gave him a I know you look and Rudra left to the garden... 

Idiot.. cute, good looking... How can he tell about her like that? He mumbled and cursed himself for showing her photo.. 

By the way.. what is there if he praised her? I don't care... He thought... 

But inside his mind he screamed that she is going to be his wife and no one can compliment her except him. 

Dai come inside.. Lunch is ready.. Vijay yelled coming to the garden..

I'm not in mood.. I'll eat later.. you go and eat.. 

See, I'm sorry ok.. she is like a sister to me.. I just said to tease you da.. just ignore that and come, lets have lunch.. I ordered your favourite prawns.. Vijay called him by keeping his hand on his shoulder.. 

Rudra smiled and went with him.. 

After having their lunch, they say to play the games.. all set and connected their favourite football game in theatre room.. 

They took drinks break after few hours of playing.. 

Dai.. are you sure about this marriage, you seemed so frustrated till yesterday and all happy and jealousy now.. what's with you? Tell me frankly..

I seriously despise this marriage.. Rudra said after few minutes... 

Then why did you accepted in the first place? Are you insane? Vijay yelled..

I don't have any other way.. grandpa's health is deteriating.. he said that he will accept for the surgery only if I say ok to this marriage.. so I accepted this... 

Don't you feel ashamed to give such silly reasons...? Don't you think about her..

No... nobody, literally nobody cares about my feelings, my opinions and me.. then why should I care about her? Let her suffer.. I don't care.. 

Dude... Are you for real? Don't you think you are doing a big sin?

I do.. 

Then why? 

Don't talk to me about this anymore.. he said and left from there... He started his car and drove towards the private beach of Vijay and decided to spend his time there.. 

Vijay dialled Shiva thatha's number immediately as soon as Rudra left...

Tell me boy.. how are you? 

Leave me.. do you know what's going on Rudra's mind..? Vijay said..

What happened to him? Shiva thatha asked calmly..

Vijay said all the things Rudra said him to Shiva thatha... 

See, I don't want that girls life to get spoil.. do something and stop this marriage.. 

I know he is upto something by his calm and composed attitude.. you don't worry I'll take care of this.. and don't worry this marriage will happen and they will live happily... 

To hell with this marriage... Kudumbam mothamum paithiyanga... Vijay said.. 

(All family members are crazy)

Thanks da.. I'll call you once the marriage date is fixed.. 

I'll talk with her... Before he finishes his sentence Shiva thatha ended the call and Vijay facepalmed... 

Enamo Pani tholayatum... psycho family.. He mumbled... 

(Whatever)

After two days.. 

Murugan called Shiva thatha..

Hello... Murugan how are you? How is everyone?

We all are fine.. thank you.. how are you all? 

We are also fine....

I looked at the dates ,there is an auspicious date suits for both of them.. and that will be in two weeks... if that is ok for you, can we proceed further?

In two weeks.. it's fine.. 

Ok sir.. 

And Murugan, you don't worry about anything.. we will do all the necessary arrangements for the marriage.. you just look after our daughter in law, that's more than enough for us.. after completing all the works ill inform you.. 

Sir.. how? That...

No Murugan... Me and my son will do all things.. you don't bother about anything.. it's my order.. I'll call you after starting the arrangements... He said and they both ended the call..

After his call he called Devaraj.. 

Tell appa.. 

Murugan called me now, he said that in two weeks there is an auspicious date.. and I asked him to fix the same.. 

That's good... Can we start the arrangements? 

Yes.. you can.. and tell me once if you finished that.. I'll inform him.. 

Sure appa.. he said 

Then he informed Soundarya about this and asked her to do shopping as soon as possible.. 

He called an event management company and gave instructions to them.. they gave the marriage invitation for printing and invited a hand full of close relatives... 

They informed Rudra who came at late night about the marriage date, and he simply smiled and nodded his head and went to his room.. 

After the invitation came, they all except Rudra again went to Kodikalpatti, with event management company staff... they gave required invitations for Murugan.. 

And asked him to assist the staff to decorate their house and the temple for the marriage.. 

Soundarya gave the sarees and dresses she bought for Meenakshi and all.. she bought Meenakshi two sets for jewellery set for her marriage and asked her to wear those for the marriage.. she even gave few jewelleries for Jeevitha and Komathi.. they were so happy.. 

They came Chennai the next day and asked Vijay to accompany Rudra for his shopping.. they bought few dresses and a silk dhoti and silk shirt for the marriage... 

In next few days all the arrangements were done neatly.. after worshipping the family deity they started to Kodikalpatti before a day for the marriage.. Vijay also went with them..

Murugan had rented a separate house for them for their stay.. in that village there are no hotels to accommodate them.. so his wife gave this idea and they rented a new house for the time being.. 

Rudra and Vijay settled in the terrace room leaving the elders downstairs.. 

Rudra!!

Please don't start anything... Already I'm having severe headache and don't make it worse.. 

Sari.. po.. but please I'm asking you, just give this marriage a chance, give Meenakshi a chance da.. 

He just nodded.. Vijay rolled his eyes... 

Rudra!! Vijay!!! Soundarya called them.. 

They went down.. 

We are going to see how the arrangements are made and also going to see Meenakshi from the temple... Food will come here and eat and take rest... 

Ok mom.. they said and switched on the small TV that kept in the corner of the living room on an table and scrolled the channel.. 

They settled to hear some songs.. Jayaram and Jeevitha came with two bags.. 

Mama... They called looking at Rudra.. 

He smiled at them and called them inside.. 

Mom gave this food for you all.. she said and went to the kitchen... They placed the containers there.. 

Mama.. shall I plate them for you? She asked.. 

No need ma.. we can serve ourselves... Don't worry.. how are you all? Rudra asked making Jayaram to sit beside him.

We are fine mama.. he said and Jeevitha stood beside him.. 

Mama.. who is this? She asked Vijay and he introduced him to them.. 

He is my friend.. Vijay..

Mama.. I told my school friends that you are going to marry my sister but no one believed me.. Jayaram pouted... 

Oh!!! Is it.. tomorrow at marriage they will take plenty of photos, you can show that to your friends.. so they will believe you.. he said..

Haaaa yes.. thanks for the idea.. mama, can you sign one autograph for me ? 

Dai, your mama is here, why you need his autograph...? Vijay asked.. 

No no.. my dad said that hereafter my akka will go with him and will never come back here.. so he will also don't come here na? That's why I asked for  autograph.. he said.. 

Mama.. Jeevitha called him... 

Yes.. tell ma.. 

Really you will not bring akka here anymore? I'll miss her mama.. she is like my mom.. please take care of her.. she is very sweet girl.. Jeevitha said...

I'll bring her here if I have free time.. and I'll take care of her.. don't worry.. he assured her... 

And signed an autograph for Jayaram... He beamed with happiness... 

Mama... There is green chilli chutney in a green box and drumstick Sambhar in another green container.. akka made this specially for you.. and asked me to give that to you.. she said and giggled.. 

Oh!!! Green chilli chutney.. very good.. I too like that .. Vijay rubbed his hands.. 

Ok.. you both eat and we are leaving now.. bye mama.. bye new mama.. they bid bye to them and left.. 

Come lets have the food.. I'm starving.. Vijay asked.. 

He nodded and they sat at the small dining table infront of the kitchen and served themselves.. 

Rudra looked at the green containers kept seperately and opened that and served himself some chutney and sambhar and started to eat.. 

He relished the taste of the dish closing his eyes.. Vijay smirked at him.. Rudra ignored him and they had their food.. 

This is amazing... She is really a good cook..  Vijay said.. 

She is not only a cook.. Rudra snapped at him suddenly and went outside.. 

I'm sorry man.. I didn't meant in that way.. Vijay said.. 

It's ok... I'm sorry too.. I don't know why I am behaving like this..

Ok.. come lets go and roam outside for sometime..

They went out for a walk.. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.3K 39
Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. She collided with his chest and put her p...
281K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
33.2K 1.4K 7
It's a typical arrange marriage story dating back to 80's. ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‘๐™„ ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐˜ผ๐™… ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™๐˜ผ She is 18 y/o girl from a village having les...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...