Another Spanking Story...

由 Baby16_girly

Hi! So i'm not really sure where I'm going with this story but it will have love, heartbreak, happiness, and... 更多

CHAPTER 1!
CHAPTER 2!
CHAPTER 3!
CHAPTER 4!
CHAPTER 5!
CHAPTER 6!
CHAPTER 7!
CHAPTER 8!
CHAPTER 9!
CHAPTER 10!
CHAPTER 12!
CHAPTER 13!
CHAPTER 14!
CHAPTER 15!
CHAPTER 16!
CHAPTER 17!
CHAPTER 18!
CHAPTER 19!
CHAPTER 20!
CHAPTER 21!
CHAPTER 22!
CHAPTER 23!
CHAPTER 24!

CHAPTER 11!

2.7K 30 2
由 Baby16_girly

OLIVIA'S POV

Soooo it's the second day of our fall break trip, it's Saturday and we're going to IHop and some other places. Alex, Chris, and Lola are leaving today but they're still gonna hang out with us for a bit before going back to school.

( I wake up at 1:30 PM and take a shower and wash my hair. I then straighten it, put on some mascara, lip gloss, and highlighter on my cheeks and inner corners of my eyes. Then I get dressed. )

OLIVIAS OUTFIT ⬆️

( I go out of Shane and I's room and go into the kitchen. Alex is sitting on the counter eating cookies. )

Alex - Hey kid.

Olivia - Hey.

( I say hopping up on the counter next to him. )

Alex - You want some cookies?

Olivia - No, we're about to go eat.

Alex - We are?!

Olivia - Yeah.

Alex - Shit I gotta go shower.

( He says getting off the counter and going into the bathroom to shower. Ariel and Erin come in the kitchen. )

Erin - What's up Cha Cha?

Olivia - Nothing much, what's up greasy hair?

( I say smirking at him. )

Erin - What?! My hair isn't greasy.

Olivia - It's ALWAYS greasy.

Erin - Yeah right.

Olivia - I'm not lying, every time I see you It's greasy and dirty. Try washing it for once.

Erin - I'll have you know that I wash my hair regularly.

Olivia - Bullshit.

Erin - Whatever, don't be jealous that your hair isn't as luscious as mine.

Olivia - Thank God.

Shane - Olivia!

( He yells from our room and Erin gets a smug look on his face that I want to slap. I roll my eyes and go back to our room. )

Olivia - What?

Shane - You ready?

Olivia - Yeah but Alex just got in the shower.

Shane - He won't be long, what about everyone else?

Olivia - Should be.

( The doorbell rings and I hear the door open. I go in there with Shane right behind me and Becca is standing there with puffy eyes and dried mascara running down her face. )

Erin - Becca what's going on?

( If only he knew. Becca crosses her arms and leans against the front door. I look at Ariel and she's looking down at the floor with wide eyes, God she's so stupid. She doesn't have a clue how to not look guilty. )

Becca - I um, was wondering if I could borrow one of the girls clothes, Mariah and I packed ours in the same suitcase but she left early this morning with everything.

( Jamie and Felipe come out of their room curious as to what's going on as well. Everyone looks to me to see what I'm gonna say. They're not sure if i'm gonna be nice or tell her to get the fuck out of here. )

Olivia - Uh yeah, sure I guess, let me see what I have.

( I hurry to my room and open my suitcase. I grab her a t-shirt, sweat pants, and socks. Well I'll never be wearing these again. I come back out and put them in her hands. Had I not known what the fuck happened last night with Reddy and Mariah, I would tell her to get lost. But I do feel slightly bad even after all she's done to me. Ugh, why do I have to have empathy for people who don't deserve it? )

Becca - Thanks.

( She says quietly and turns to go back to her cabin. Erin shuts the door and we all look at each other confused. Well, I'm not confused and neither is Ariel but i'm gonna act like I am. About an hour later Shane, Alex, and I are riding in Shane's car on the way to IHop. )

Alex - Who came to the door?

Shane - Becca, it was fucking weird dude.

Alex - What'd she want?

Olivia - Clothes.

Alex - She didn't bring any?

Olivia - She said Mariah left this morning and took the suitcase they packed together.

Alex - How strange.

Olivia - Yeah, really strange.

( Shane looks at me with a questioning look but doesn't say anything. We get to IHop and I sit in between Shane and Jamie. The waitress comes and takes our drink orders and we're waiting. )

Jamie - How fucking weird is the whole situation with Becca?

( She asks me quietly. )

Olivia - I know, I was surprised she asked for clothes. If it was me I would never ask her for anything.

Jamie - Exactly.

( We both shake our heads and I go back on my phone scrolling through Instagram. The waitress brings our drinks but before she gets to the table she slips on a wet spot on the floor and she falls spilling the drinks on the floor and all over her. Jamie and I laugh hard as everyone else goes to help her up. Jamie takes a picture of her in the floor with the drinks everywhere. We stop laughing after receiving death glares from Shane and Felipe. After Shane and Chris help her up she mops up the mess and walks back into the kitchen and everyone sits back down. )

Shane - You're not going to be laughing soon.

( He says to me quietly. I roll my eyes sitting back in my seat. I guess Felipe said something similar to Jamie because her face gets red and she looks away from him. Soon after a different waitress takes our food order and we eat. After we finish and pay we go out in the parking lot and say our goodbyes to Alex, Chris, and Lola. Shane gets in his car and Felipe gets in his while Jamie and I stall by talking. )

Jamie - That was so dang funny when she slipped and fell.

( We both laugh. )

Olivia - That was straight out of a fucking cartoon.

Jamie - Felipe is pissed at me though, I mean if she got hurt I wouldn't have laughed.

Olivia - Yeah well I got the threat that I wouldn't be laughing later on.

Jamie - Same. Well I guess I'd better go face my doom.

( We say bye and I get in the car and don't make eye contact with Shane. )

Shane - Look at me.

( I look at him and he's not happy. )

Olivia - When someone falls it's funny.

( Obviously not to him or Felipe. )

Shane - Yeah well It's not very funny when someone falls and drinks go everywhere with glass shattering all over the floor.

( I bite my bottom lip to hide a laugh. I know I'm on thin ice right now but I just keep replaying it in my head. )

Shane - Alright, let's see how funny you think this is.

( He quickly pulls me over his lap and I get flashbacks from the time he had to pick me up from "jail". )

Olivia - Shane please don't spank me I was just laughing.

Shane - Don't you think she was embarrassed enough without you laughing?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

( I yelp on the last smack as he made it extra hard. These aren't like the somewhat playful smacks from last night, they hurt. )

Olivia - Probably but I wasn't trying to make her feel bad.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ow! Okay I'm sorry.

( I say reaching my hand back to cover my butt. I try to move away and wince when my rib hits the steering wheel. )

Olivia - Owww!

Shane - Stop moving then.

( He says repositioning me over his lap where I'm not touching the wheel. He goes into a steady rhythm going back and forth between my right and left butt cheeks he's spanking me mostly on my sit spots. I still have my leggings and panties on but it's still hurting pretty bad. I can feel my face getting hot and tears in my eyes. )

Olivia - Okay I get it!

Shane - Do you get it? Because I don't think you do.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Owie!

( I put my hand back again and he sighs out of annoyance. )

Shane - Do I need to take these down?

( He asks me with his hand gripping my waist band of my leggings. )

Olivia - No!

( I say putting my hand back forward. )

Shane - If you put your hand back again I will pull them down.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

( He rests his hand on my butt and I wipe the tears out of my eyes. )

Shane - Are you sorry?

Olivia - Yes.

Shane - I should make you go back in and apologize to her.

Olivia - Shane no that's so humiliating.

Shane - Don't you think she was humiliated when you laughed at her?

Olivia - Probably, but you can't be mad at me for laughing it's just a natural reaction.

Shane - I'm sure you know that you didn't have to laugh that loud, you knew what you were doing.

( He smacks the middle of my butt hard four times making me yelp again. )

Shane - Get up and sit down.

( He helps me up and I wince when I sit back down in the passenger seat. )

JAMIES POV

( After saying bye to Liv I trudge back to Felipe's car and sit down in the passenger seat. I can feel his eyes burning through me as he looks at me. )

Felipe - You think that was funny?

Jamie - Well I did but now I don't.

Felipe - Oh? Why not now?

Jamie - Because-

( I roll my eyes when he cuts me off. )

Felipe - Because you know good and well that you're about to get your ass spanked for that?

Jamie - We didn't even mean to laugh!

Felipe - I'm talking about YOU, not Olivia.

( He starts his car and goes around the parking lot. )

Felipe - Get on your knees and face the window.

( I do as he says. Why the heck me? I'm really nervous because he has full reign of my bum at this moment. )

Felipe - Is it still funny?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jamie - It's not still funny!

( Gosh! Why is his hand so hard?? )

Felipe - You will go inside after this and apologize to that girl.

Jamie - No!

( He pulls my sweatpants down. )

Felipe - You're telling the wrong person no.

( He says firmly while still spanking me. )

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jamie - Okay I'll tell her.

( I say with a pout. )

Felipe - I know you will, and you're going to tell her you got spanked like a little child for what you did.

Jamie - Nooooo! Felipe please she's gonna make fun of me.

Felipe - You didn't have a problem making fun of her!

( He yells making me flinch. I HATE when he yells. He pulls down my panties and really starts spanking me HARD. He stops with his hard smacks and I hear him grab something from the floor. I scream when it hits my bum. )

Jamie - OWWWWW! What is that?!

Felipe - My slide.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Felipe - I don't understand you! I just spanked you last night for cussing and telling me no and now you're getting the same thing today! This is supposed to be a chill weekend with our friends, but you just can't act right so I have to blister your ass.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Jamie - Please stop!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Felipe - Pull your pants up.

( He demands with five final hard smacks on each of my sit spots. I pull them up and he drives back around to the front of IHop. )

Felipe - Let's go.

( I slowly follow him inside and get prepared for the most embarrassing moment of my whole life. The girl comes out of the kitchen when Felipe asks for her. )

Felipe - Apologize!

( He whispers angrily in my ear. )

Jamie - I apologize for laughing at you.

Felipe - What else?

Jamie - I... Got in trouble for making fun of you.

Felipe - What kind of trouble Jamie Ann?

Jamie - A spanking.

( I say quietly and I see the girl has a smirk on her face. )

Felipe - Let's go.

( He tells me grabbing my upper arm and pulling me back to his car. We both get in and I start to cry. )

Felipe - I don't want to ever see something like that again. And don't think I didn't see you take a picture of her. I want to see you delete it.

Jamie - Yes sir.

Felipe - If I have to spank you again the rest of this weekend I'm gonna use my belt, do you understand me?

Jamie - Yes sir.

Felipe - Good, now come here.

( He pulls me on his lap and holds me while I cry. He kisses me and we get ready to go to the souvenir shops. )

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Hope y'all enjoyed

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.6M 371K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
Camp Utopia. 由 H.Stowe

青少年小说

688 19 16
A summer camp full of romance, friendship and drama? Sounds like hell to me.
19.9K 192 28
honestly I dont know. I havent made a wattpad story in years. I kinda wanna see if I can do it again- and also implement things that my RP partner an...
241K 4.7K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...