Another Spanking Story...

By Baby16_girly

Hi! So i'm not really sure where I'm going with this story but it will have love, heartbreak, happiness, and... More

CHAPTER 1!
CHAPTER 2!
CHAPTER 3!
CHAPTER 4!
CHAPTER 5!
CHAPTER 6!
CHAPTER 7!
CHAPTER 8!
CHAPTER 9!
CHAPTER 11!
CHAPTER 12!
CHAPTER 13!
CHAPTER 14!
CHAPTER 15!
CHAPTER 16!
CHAPTER 17!
CHAPTER 18!
CHAPTER 19!
CHAPTER 20!
CHAPTER 21!
CHAPTER 22!
CHAPTER 23!
CHAPTER 24!

CHAPTER 10!

2.8K 25 6
By Baby16_girly

OLIVIAS POV:

( School has been EXHAUSTING. Ugh! I would totally drop out if my parents would let me, well not really but I would seriously consider it hehe.  I'm so glad this weekend we get to go on this cabin in the mountains thing, but they better have service and wi-fi or I'll be pissed. We each were allowed to bring someone with us as a guest. I obviously invited Shane, Jamie invited Felipe, and Ariel invited Erin to my dismay. I'm currently in Shane's dorm sitting on the floor helping him pack his stuff. Boys will NEVER pack their own bags correctly. I still have to do my own which will take me hours to figure out everything I need. )

Shane - Here, now can we go get some food?

( He says annoyed handing me socks and I zip up his bag after putting them in. )

Olivia - Fine.

( He lifts me up off the floor. )

Shane - Thank you for packing my bag.

( I take his hand and we go to the dining hall and get something to eat. We sit down across from Ariel and Erin and I immediately lose my appetite when they start flirting. )

Erin - Here comes the train my sweet honey suckle pumpkin pie.

( He says while putting a spoon full of ice cream in her mouth. I laugh loudly from how embarrassing it is and how it caught me off guard to hear him say that. )

Olivia - Honey suckle pumpkin pie? Are you serious?

Erin - Oh come on Cha Cha, don't be jealous.

Olivia - Jealous of what exactly?

Erin - Our cute little nicknames.

Olivia - I was thinking more embarrassing than cute Erin.

Ariel - Aw come on Olive don't be so mean to my babe.

Olivia - So you guys are official?

Ariel & Erin - Yep!

Erin - We actually just made it official last night, happy one day anniversary honey pie.

Shane - One day?

( He says coughing to hide a laugh. They kiss and I feel the urge to vomit. )

Olivia - Can you guys stop flirting at least until I finish my food?

Erin - Don't be mean to us just because you and Shane aren't officially together.

Olivia - I don't think I asked you so why don't you-

( I start to argue with him when Ariel cuts me off. )

Ariel - Oh! I almost forgot we have to pack, come on baby. See ya guys later.

( She pulls him out of the dining hall as he grabs her butt picking her up. )

Olivia - That's so gross.

( Shane laughs shaking his head. About 30 minutes later he walks me to my dorm room. We say goodnight and I go in to see Felipe and Jamie having a what seems like a serious conversation on her bed. )

Olivia - Um hi?

( I say as I drop my purse to the floor. )

Felipe - Oh hey kid.

Jamie - Livvy can we talk outside for a sec?

Olivia - Sure.

( She gets off her bed and practically drags me out the door closing it behind her. )

Olivia - What's going on?

Jamie - I have bad news.

Olivia - What is it?

Jamie - Felipe told me that Becca is coming! Not in our cabin but the one next to it. Her dad paid for it.

Olivia - What?! Why?!

Jamie - Shh! Felipe talked to Adrian who talked to Alex who talked to Reddy who talked to Becca and-

Olivia - Okay, okay Jamie I get it.

( I say annoyed with her rambling on and on. )

Olivia - Well now the whole weekend is ruined!

Jamie - Not necessarily, all we have to do is keep Becca out of the cabin and away from us.

Olivia - It's so unfair that she gets to go when WE were the ones who won.

Jamie - Her dad helps the school with the funds so it makes sense that he could figure out where it was.

Olivia - If she even looks at Shane I'm gonna seriously consider throwing her in a lake again.

( She giggles. )

Jamie - Just try to ignore her.

Olivia - That's not gonna be as easy as it sounds.

Jamie - I know but let's just make the best of it.

( The next morning I take a shower, braid my hair, put on face moisturizer, lipgloss, and mascara and get dressed into a cute but comfy outfit. A little while later I'm now in Shane's car driving to the mountains. It's 8:30 AM so I'm obviously not in the best mood since I was up until 4:00 packing my shit. I'm laying down in the passenger seat facing away from him. )

Shane - Liv put your seatbelt on.

Olivia - No I'm tired.

Shane - You can lay down with your seatbelt on.

Olivia - It won't be fucking comfortable.

( I say closing my eyes to take a nap when I feel the car come to a stop. )

Shane - Olivia this is your last chance to put your seatbelt on now.

Olivia - Leave me alone!

( I feel 4 very hard smacks on my butt making me yelp out of pain and surprise and I sit up glaring at him. )

Shane - I warned you didn't I?

( I look around and see we're at a stoplight. )

Olivia - Shane there's people around! What if they saw?

( I say fastening my seatbelt. )

Shane - Well you should've thought about that before you didn't listen.

( He says with a shrug. I sit back in my seat with my arms crossed. )

Shane - Baby, the windows are tinted pretty dark, I don't think anyone saw.

( He says trying to hide a laugh. )

Olivia - You're so mean.

( He leans over and kisses me on my cheek and starts driving again. Soon we get to the cabin and we go to our room. )

SHANE AND OLIVIAS ROOM ⬆️

( Pretty much all the rooms look the same except Shane and I's is the biggest hehehe. After getting unpacked we lay down to take a nap and soon fall asleep. )

JAMIES POV:

( Finally! We get to the cabin and Felipe and I go to our room. I'm in the bathroom taking my makeup off and he just got out of the shower now he's in our room drying off. )

Felipe - Angel are you coming to lay down after you get done taking off your makeup?

Jamie - Yeah babe.

( I say throwing away my makeup wipe and putting face moisturizer on. )

Felipe - What do you want to watch?

( He asks as I walk into our room and hop into bed next to him. )

Jamie - Whatever you want.

( He turns on a random cop show and I get on my phone scrolling through Instagram as I'm snuggled up next to him. I pout when it stops working because there's no Wi-Fi and I don't have unlimited data. )

Felipe - What's wrong mi amor?

Jamie - My data is out and there's no Wi-Fi.

Felipe - Just watch TV.

( I nod and snuggle in closer to him. )

OLIVIAS POV:

( I wake up and look at my phone and It's 2:00 PM and Shane is still sleeping next to me with his arm on my waist. The doorbell rings repeatedly and I ignore it. It keeps ringing and Shane wakes up. )

Shane - Did someone get locked out?

Olivia - I don't know.

( He yawns getting up and I follow him to the front door. He opens it and It's my fucking enemy Becca and her little minion Mariah. )

Becca - Shaney! Such a surprise to see you here.

Olivia - Yeah a real big surprise.

Becca - I don't think I was talking to you.

Olivia - I talked to you anyway.

Shane - Becca why the hell are you here?

( He asks moving me to the side. )

Becca - My daddy paid for me to come and join you guys.

Shane - Oh lucky us.

Mariah - Can we come in?

Olivia - No!

( I say stepping in front of Shane shutting and locking the door before she could respond. I sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. )

Shane - I'm gonna go lay down for a little bit longer, you coming?

Olivia - Maybe in a bit.

( He nods and kisses my cheek before going back to our room. A few hours later at 6:00 we're all sitting around the table eating spaghetti, that I made hehe. I'm sitting in between Felipe and Shane. )

Jamie - Good food Olivia.

Ariel - Totally.

Jamie - Don't talk to us!

Felipe - Jamie.

( He warns. Ariel puts down her fork and pushes her plate forward. )

Ariel - Listen, I've tried to get along with you guys but I don't think you're gonna let that happen. Are you?

( I push my plate forward. )

Olivia - I think you'd be surprise at what I'd let happen.

( We both stand up. )

Ariel - So what's gonna happen?

Olivia - I don't know, what is gonna happen?

( We're glaring at each other for a few seconds before Shane and Erin stand up and grab both of us. Shane pulls me out on the deck and shuts the door behind us. )

Shane - You're not going to start a fight with her.

Olivia - But she told-

( He cuts me off. )

Shane - I don't give a damn. This is supposed to be a fun vacation away from school and you're not going to get into an argument or fight with her.

Olivia - It's not gonna be fun with her staying here.

( I say leaning up against the railing and crossing my arms. )

Shane - Olivia what did I say?

( He steps closer to me when I don't answer. )

Olivia - That I'm not gonna argue or fight with her.

Shane - And if you do what's going to happen?

Olivia - I'm gonna be in trouble.

Shane - Right, now go back in there and finish eating.

( I go past him and he pinches my butt hard. )

Olivia - Ow!

Shane - Go.

( I roll my eyes and go back inside with him behind me. We sit back down and finish eating. )

Felipe - We should do s'mores.

Jamie - I wanna go in the hot tub.

Felipe - You can do that too angel

( He says rolling his eyes and she kisses him. Jamie and I go get changed into bikinis to get in the hot tub. )

OLIVIA'S BIKINI ⬆️

JAMIE'S BIKINI ⬆️

( We grab towels from the bathroom before going out back and Shane and Felipe are starting up the fire to make the s'mores. It's starting to get dark which is my favorite time of the day. )

Felipe - Nope, go change Jamie.

( I roll my eyes and walk to the hot tub to feel how hot it is. )

Jamie - But Felipe there's nothing wrong with it!

Felipe - Don't make me repeat myself.

( See one thing about Felipe, he's not one that takes too kindly to being told no. Shane isn't as strict as he is, thank God. )

Jamie - I don't want to I just want to get in the damn hot tub!

( She yells surprising me because she usually never talks back ESPECIALLY with him. Felipe quickly walks over to her and pulls her inside. )

Erin - My girl would never talk to me like that.

( He says with a smug look. I start to say something when Shane gives me a "argue and see what happens" look. Ugh. I get in the hot tub and bite my tongue when Erin and Ariel get in too. )

Erin - Sweetie pumpkin honey suckle honey bun, can you pass me a cigarette?

( She nods and hands him a cigarette and lights it for him. I can't believe Erin smokes, remember a few weeks ago when he spanked us for drinking? He made a huge deal about it and us being underage so I'm surprised he smokes. )

Olivia - Can you not do that in here or near me? It smells disgusting.

Erin - Fine I'll be back.

( He says getting out and winking at me. I'm sooo uncomfortable being in here with just Ariel, but I don't want to get out and show her that she's making me feel that way. )

Alex - Hey party people!!!

( I look over and see Alex coming out of the back door along with Chris and Lola. I get out of the hot tub and give Alex a hug. )

Alex - Hey kid!

Olivia - How'd you get here?!

( I ask excitedly. )

Alex - Well Shane sent me the address and I thought why the hell not come up here for the night?

( We all talk for a few minutes before we all sit around the fire pit and heat up marshmallows. If you're wondering about Jamie and Felipe, they came back out a few minutes later with Jamie wearing a different swimsuit and red hand prints on her butt and thighs. I immediately gave her a towel to cover up herself so no one else sees. I'm sitting on Shane's lap eating a s'more. )

Alex - We should definitely all get a cabin together once we finish school.

Shane - Yeah, Imagine us all living together.

( That'd be a complete nightmare. I mean maybe for a few weeks but after that we'd be fighting and setting fire to the house! We make some more s'mores and then some and finally I'm full! God I love s'mores so much I could eat them everyday. )

Ariel - Ugh! These mosquitoes are killing my legs.

Erin - Me too.

Alex - You guys wanna go inside?

Felipe - Probably should before we're eat up by these damn things.

( We all agree and Shane puts out the fire with the water hose, Ariel and Erin carry in all our s'mores trash and we go inside. I look at my phone and it's 2:00 AM! Damn we were out there forever. )

Alex - Where's the king sleeping?

( He asks pointing at himself. )

Olivia - It's either the couch or the loft upstairs.

( I say handing him a blanket and pillow. )

Alex - Definitely the loft.

( He says taking the pillow and blanket then grabbing his bag and going up the stairs to his loft area. Chris and Lola are in the extra bedroom. Everyone goes to their rooms and I take a shower and change into some cute pajamas. )

OLIVIAS OUTFIT ⬆️

Olivia - Do you want anything from the kitchen?

( I ask Shane before going to grab a water from the fridge. )

Shane - Hmm, I don't think so baby.

( I nod and go out into the dark living room adjusting my eyes to the darkness, all that's lit up is a small lamp in the corner. I walk across the living room into the kitchen and get a water bottle out of the fridge. As I'm walking back to Shane and I's room I hear the tiniest noise of what I think is crying. I turn back around and see a shadow sitting on the couch. )

Olivia - Who is that?

( I whisper. )

Ariel - Me.

( She says with a crack in her voice. )

Olivia - Are you, crying?

Ariel - Maybe.

( I start to go back to the room when she starts crying again. As angry as I am at her, I still go sit on the couch next to her. )

Olivia - What's wrong?

Ariel - I did something... Really bad.

Olivia - What is it?

Ariel - Reddy came up here tonight with them, he's not over here because obviously he wanted to be with Becca.

Olivia - Um okay?

( I ask wondering why she's telling me this. )

Ariel - I wanted to do something to make you not mad at me anymore. I wanted to get back at Becca for all the stuff she did to you.

Olivia - And?

Ariel - When they were in their hot tub, I went over there and planted a camera that connects to my phone so I can watch it. I took Becca's phone and messaged my fake number on my phone with an app I downloaded to make it look like she was cheating on Reddy. Then I put her phone in their room while Reddy was in the shower. I kept texting it and he found the messages. She thought it was Mariah who was setting her up so they fought, Mariah totally beat her ass by the way. Then Reddy switched her bare outside until she was crying and admitting to cheating on him multiple times. After that they went inside and I was watching on the camera, he told Mariah that she has the right to spank Becca for hitting her so she did, with a belt and hair brush. After that he broke up with her and took an uber home.

( My mouth drops open as she finishes her tale. She begins crying louder and I tell her to keep it down. I mean, I never would've thought Ariel would have this in her. I don't think even I would do something like that. )

Olivia - Ariel that's horrible.

Ariel - I know! I didn't know he would spank her like that, or let Mariah spank her, or that they were gonna break up, I just thought they would argue and be upset at each other for a while.

Olivia - Does anyone else know?

Ariel - No, and you have to promise me you won't tell anybody, until I get everything figured out. Please!

Olivia - Okay I won't but you have to fix this.

( Look, as much as I hate and despise Becca she didn't deserve to have Reddy AND Mariah spank her. I can't believe Mariah agreed to spanking her! They're like best friends. I would NEVER let Jamie spank me under any circumstances and same goes for her! And Shane or Felipe would never even recommend that. How weird. )

Ariel - I know and I will. It feels so good to get all that off my chest. Thanks for listening.

( I nod and tell her goodnight. I go back in our room and get in bed. )

Shane - What took you so long?

( As much as I want to tell Shane to get his advice, I did promise her that I wouldn't tell anybody. )

Olivia - I got a snack and ate it in there.

Shane - I heard talking.

Olivia - It was the TV.

Shane - I heard your voice, so again, what took so long?

Olivia - Why are you questioning everything I say?

Shane - Because you're lying about stupid stuff.

( He says shaking his head. )

Olivia - Shane I'm not fucking having this conversation with you right now!

( I say exasperated annoyed with all his questions. He raises his eyebrows and sits up in the bed leaning against the head board and pulls me over his lap. )

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ow!

( He's not really smacking me hard at all, they're playful smacks, but they still sting. )

Shane - Don't SMACK you SMACK know SMACK it's SMACK rude SMACK to SMACK talk SMACK to SMACK people SMACK like SMACK that?

( He asks me in between smacks. I can really feel the heat turning up on my butt now as he's going a bit harder. )

Olivia - I was just upset because you kept asking questions.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Shane - And I'm just upset because you're not telling me the truth.

( He's now rubbing my butt in between smacks which makes me feel a lot better hehehe. )

Olivia - I was just talking to Ariel.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Shane - About what?

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Girl stuff.

Shane - Couldn't you have told me that in the first place?

Olivia - Well.... Yeah.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ow ah!

( Those last ones actually hurt a lot as he made those the hardest. )

Shane - You can get up now baby.

( He says after patting my butt. I huff and start to get up then lay back down over his lap. )

Olivia - No.

Shane - Why not? You want more?

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Olivia - Ow! No! I want you to rub me.

( I say with a pout. I hear him laugh slightly and he rubs my butt. )

Shane - You know I love you, right baby?

( I gasp and turn over on my side to look at him. )

Olivia - You do?

Shane - I do.

Olivia - I love you too.

( I say leaning up to kiss him. I'm soooo excited it's the first time we've said I love you to each other. I mean I've thought it many times but never said it. Hehe I'm so happy. I turn back over on my stomach on his lap and make him rub my butt until I fall asleep. )

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

I really like this chapter! Hope y'all do too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 53 31
This story is my very first one. I've been thinking about putting this up on wattpad sooooo Yeah!!!!! I'm not good with descriptions but i do want to...
48.5K 155 14
A collection of one off wedgie stories. All of them will be fiction unless stated otherwise. Stories may also include some spanking. I hope you enjoy...
247K 8.8K 44
The year is 1825, and Sophie Brennan is seeing her life slip through her fingers. She should be married by now, yet she has no prospects. Once she an...
Without You By Jeem

Teen Fiction

1K 25 10
This is where I'm supposed to introduce myself as the shy, nerdy girl. Then introduce the other protagonist of the story, who's a charismatic hot guy...