two 2 tango | sanzu h.

By nolongerhum4n

โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜~"" ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ "" ~โˆ˜โ‚Šโœง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™‰ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ... More

interlude - A/N
shut up and drive i
shut up and drive ii
shut up and drive iii
shut up and drive iv
03' bonnie & clyde
lurk i
lurk ii
all i need
sex to me
one night only
moment
none of your concern
nothing burns like the cold
lฬถoฬถvฬถeฬถ - karma is a bitch
wasted times/dark paradise
is there someone else?
jealous
playing games i
playing games ii
situationship
devil's advocate
honeymoon
carmen i
carmen ii
carmen iii
heart to heart
capable of love
fantasize
i wanna be yours
running away is easy,
it's the leaving that's hard
interlude - rambling ???

dangerously yours

491 19 3
By nolongerhum4n

"60,70..." Sanzu runs his fingers over the paper bills, sitting down on the edge of the leather sofa.

Your towel-covered body stands in front of his shirtless figure, ignoring his mumbling as you do your best to gently clean the cut on his shoulder.

" Fuck - enough " His shoulder jerks and you roll your eyes as he glares at you.

" Just stay still, I'm almost done " You throw the cloth down on the table behind you, grabbing a hold of the bandages.

" You're lucky the bullet just about grazed it " A sigh leaves you as you start wrapping the bandage around the area.

Sanzu lets out a deep sigh, finally giving up on counting and throwing the cash back into the duffle bag.

" The one on your face might leave a scar " He looks up at you, moving you to sit on his lap. You shake your head with a laugh.

" Better than a bullet to the head " You sit on his left thigh, continuing to wrap the bandage around his upper arm before tying it off.

" I assume you're still mad at me? " He places a hand on your lower back on top of the towel, and you stand up with a deep sigh.

" I knew you'd pull it off, it was just...humiliating, in a sense " Your body moves to take a seat on the sofa next to Sanzu, unravelling the towel before quickly sliding on one of Sanzu's T-shirts.

" I would never want to truly admit it, but Hanma's fixation on me creeps me the fuck out "

Sanzu extends his arm silently to grab his cigarettes before laying back, letting you lay down and place your head in his lap.

" I know how much you trust me, you know I'd never let him touch you as long as I'm alive - I gained that trust with time " He brings a lighter to the cigarette, blowing out the smoke.

" But you make it hard for me to trust you, it feels like I barely know you... After all this time, seems like I'm still only at surface level " He keeps his eyes zoned out in front of him as you quietly listen.

" While you can throw one glance at me and know everything, I have yet to understand what goes through that pretty head of yours - isn't that just so unfair? "

You feel blood rush to your cheeks as Sanzu looks down at you with a small smile while running a hand through your hair.

" Life's unfair " Your lips part sensing his hand ghosting over your lips, letting you take a puff.

" I don't really know jack shit about you either, don't make it sound so one-sided " You blow the smoke out, making Sanzu chuckle.

" The scars on my face, I told you that story 3 months after you joined " He pauses to place a strand of hair behind your ear,

" I told you about Mucho, about Toman, and my addictions " Sanzu scoffs in disbelief, almost realising how transparent he's been.

" I told you... about Senju - hell, I fucking cried in front of you "

Your chest starts aching hearing the tone of his voice breaking. " Sanzu-"

" Yet I just watched you protect a Black Dragon's executive, without having the slightest clue as to why- " He cuts you off,

" Why is it that only when it comes to you, there's this feeling in my chest-"

" You already said it yourself, didn't you? " You lift yourself, coming across as more aggressive than you intended.

" You fell in love, that's what you said - was it bullshit? " Your eyes meet his blue ones, watching his pupils dilate followed by complete silence.

A suffocating silence that seemed to anger you, for some odd reason.

" You're silent now, huh? Is your pride so easily disturbed at the sound of the word 'love'? " You press further, noticing his gaze turn colder.

" 'Cause God forbid that you, Sanzu Haruchiyo, Bonten's 'Mad Dog', have a woman be your downfall- "

" Because I know you wouldn't allow yourself to fall in love, there's no need to say shit " Sanzu lets out your name sternly,

" You just want a warm body to keep you safe, and I'm content with that as long as I can just...have you, in any fucking way"

" You don't know what I want Sanzu, or what the fuck I've been through! " Your voice raises,

" That 'Black Dragon executive' kept me safe before I even knew your name, that's why I protected her - and I intend to let her go, tonight"

Sanzu's expression changes, his fists clenching as he stands up from the couch.

" You wanna run off to Mikey and tell him? Go ahead, I know where your loyalty lies no matter the case " Your eyes shift, your hands starting to shake.

" You see me as a traitor now? Kill and get rid of me - I doubt you have it in you, though " You laugh quietly, laying back on the couch as Sanzu looks away from you with a 'tch'.

" You do not know me, you do not trust me - I hide my past from you, and I'm planning to let a valuable hostage escape "

You eye the gun on the coffee table in front of you, your own gun gifted to you by Sanzu when you joined the organisation.

" Go ahead, I've seen how you go crazy when it comes to traitors- what's so different about it now? " Your hand extends to pick up the gun, passing it to him.

" Do not provoke me " He drops the gun back on the table with a shaky hand.

" No, you wouldn't kill me " You sit up straight, smiling to yourself once you see him pick the gun back up, the barrel shakily pointed towards you.

He softly lets out your name, and you furrow your eyebrows as you stand up to near him.

" Oh? " With every step you take, his hand becomes shakier - until you're right in front of him, the barrel of the gun pushing into your chest.

" Back up... and sit " His eyes come to meet yours, and you tilt your head to the side apologetically.

" Or you'll pull the trigger? " You smile, extending your hand to grab onto the gun.

" Let's just talk... about this " He proposes nervously.

" You can't do it, can you? " Your eyes stay glued to his, his pupils dilating as he stands speechless in front of you.

" You dare point it towards me, but you're too much of a coward to pull the trigger? You've taken so many lives, yet your body shakes now"

" This is ridiculous " He lets out under his breath, and you laugh to yourself. "Isn't it?"

" Could you, Sanzu? Could you do the honours and allow me to die by your hands, rather than Mikey's? " Your tone is soft, almost melodic.

" Don't... do this to me " Sanzu's face twists, and you can sense he's conflicted to a physically painful degree.

" You can't kill me, because you formed some sort of selfish attachment to me- for once, you want to do something for yourself rather than Mikey"

Your hands grab onto his wrist and push the barrel further into your skin. You can feel his whole body shaking, his eyes scanning your features, confused.

" Because if that wasn't the case, I'd be lying in a pool of blood by now" You finally take a step back and walk away, making Sanzu lower the gun at once.

Your head turns back once more,

" So just turn a blind eye, and stay the fuck out of my way "

━━━━━

" You have the nerve... to show up " Yazuha breathes out, her voice raspy.

" Yazuha- " You start, watching her struggle to pull away from the metal pipe she's tied to.

" Fucking bitch, I clothed and fed you - I took you off the damn streets, and look where that got me " She lets out a whimper on the cold floor, and you attempt to near her.

" Just listen to-"

" I didn't even know your real name! " A yell leaves her, and you let your name fall from your lips quietly.

" Yeah? That's great " She repeats your name over and over, and your eyes water at the sight of her injured body on the floor.

" If something happens to me, and you don't... at least make sure to take care of Hakkai... I'll fucking haunt you, you hear me? " Yazuha whispers out the last part, her voice breaking.

You lower yourself to the floor next to her, placing a hand on her cheek." I'm not here to-"

She struggles, turning away from you.

" Rot in hell, just kill me already - I haven't got anything else to say- "

Yazuha ceases to speak as soon as you pull out a blade from your back pocket and bring it to the ropes.

" I never had the intention to get you involved in any of this, Yazuha - I'm grateful for everything you did for me " You start cutting the ropes, and her eyes widen as she looks up at you.

" Your injuries are so bad... fuck, can you walk? "

" What are you...doing? "

" Hanma will get here, just wait patiently and don't move until- "

Your eyes dart towards the darkness behind you once you hear footsteps, and you pull the gun out from the waistband of your jeans.

" The way you say my name sounds just as sweet as always "

A quiet sigh leaves you as you quickly stand up, pointing your gun towards the direction of Hanma's voice.

" Turn around with your hands up " A shout leaves you, and you can briefly see his shadow follow your instructions.

" Yes ma'am "

" Walk backwards slowly, towards me " You let out, watching his tall frame slowly come into view.

You begin patting him down, your hands moving from his arms to his abdomen slowly, then to his belt and legs making sure he's unarmed.

" Feeling me up like that might get me excited, y'know? " He teases, and you grab his arm and turn him around to face you.

" You genuinely disgust me, just get her to safety " You look at him unimpressed, still pointing your gun at him as he moves towards Yazuha's injured body.

Hanma lets out a laugh as he picks her up, wrapping her arm around his shoulders.

" What possessed you to do this? " He asks, and you shrug.

" I have my own principles, now hurry up and leave before- "

" Not so fast "

Sanzu's voice echoes through the empty space, and your eyes widen, a shiver running down your back.

" Shit " A whisper leaves you, turning your back on Hanma and Yazuha to face the front.

Hanma freezes up for a moment as he watches Sanzu step forward from the shadows, his gun pointed towards you.

" What the fuck are you doing? " You raise your gun towards him, making him laugh.

Your body moves to shield the two while tightening your grip on the pistol.

" I told you to stay out of this " Your eyes meet Sanzu's, who's standing in front of you calm and collected now.

" And I never said I would, " He comes closer, a smile beaming on his face.

" What are you gonna do? kill me? " Sanzu mocks you, pointing towards his chest.

" Hanma - leave, now " You try to yell out, but it only comes out like a whisper - short of breath.

Hanma doesn't budge from behind you. It makes Sanzu chuckle.

" If someone as stupid as him doesn't trust your judgement, you fucked up big time baby " He keeps the gun sternly pointed towards you,

" Now that we're here, let me ask you something " Sanzu tilts his head slightly, and you glare at him.

" What? "

" Do you... have a heart, by any chance? " He asks in a curious tone, and you scoff, amused.

" I'm not playing these games with you- "

You freeze up in place as he cocks the gun back, humming to himself while moving a step closer.

" Try again "

The grip on your gun weakens, although you manage to keep it pointed at him.

You swallow drily, " Everyone has one "

" Ah, that's funny " Sanzu nods, " So has that heart of yours ever loved someone? "

Ironically enough, your heart skips a beat at the question before speeding up drastically, your throat running dry.

" Loved? " You smile, "... Never "

" Liar "

Before you can react, Sanzu fires the gun in a spot right next to your leg, hitting Hanma's leg in the process.

" Fuck! " The man behind you groans in agony, and your body jerks forward shakily, gripping the gun tighter.

" Haruchiyo- "

" What's the opposite of 'love'? " Sanzu smiles with that crazed glint in his eyes - he's gone.

" Hate " You get a hold of yourself, knowing you must stand your ground even more now.

" Wrong " Sanzu tuts, getting ready to fire another bullet, this time to the left of you.

" No! " Your body moves, fully shielding Yazuha.

" Hah," Sanzu laughs to himself, raising his eyebrows at your action.

" The opposite is indifference, hate is passionate - it's strong, it's draining - just like love is "

" Please, enough " You pull back the slide on your gun shakily, falling to the ground next to Yazuha.

" You're indifferent towards Hanma, aren't you? " He asks, and you look towards Hanma, nodding his head 'no' frantically.

" Did you ever hate him? "

" I feared him " You reply, and Sanzu sits down on the cold floor, folding his legs.

" Ah, fear - do you fear me? " He gazes up at you, and you can hear Hanma's heavy breathing in the back as he tries to crawl away.

" Hah, damn rat " Sanzu smiles, aiming for his other leg.

Your body physically jumps at the scream, your eyes shutting and closing as Hanma curses out, and you look behind you to see Yazuha has fainted - most likely from exhaustion.

" Fucking... kill... me, you bastard" Hanma's voice whispers behind you, making your stomach turn.

" I don't fear you " You answer, making Sanzu's smile grow. " He'll bleed out soon, what's the point of this nonsense, Sanzu? "

" Let him, it's not like you care if he dies or not - do you? " He asks, and you look at him unimpressed.

" It's still unpleasant to hear "

" Would you prefer if I killed him? "

" I'd prefer if you'd stop trying to be philosophical and fuck off " You answer bluntly, making Sanzu chuckle as he fires another shot behind you.

And with that, Hanma's breathing ceased.

He nears you, crawling on the floor until he's sat right in front of you, a sigh leaving his lips.

" You used to say you hate me a lot, do you remember? " He tries to make you lower your gun with his hand, but you hold a firm grip, looking him in the eyes.

" I remember "

" Why'd you stop saying it? "

"I grew out of it " You shrug your shoulders, and Sanzu furrows his eyebrows, starting to ask a lot of questions, to which you answer straight away.

" You never really hated me, did ya? "

" Of course not"

" Would you die protecting the woman behind you? "

" Absolutely "

" Would you die protecting me? "

" If it's the last thing I'd fucking do " You breathe out, feeling his free hand stroking your cheek.

" Do you think you could shoot me, right now? "

" If it comes down to it " You answer immediately with a gulp, watching his aim lower towards Yazuha's passed-out body.

You react fast, feeling a sense of nausea rise in your stomach as you aim your gun towards his arm, your finger ghosting on the trigger.

And even with the best aim you have, you jerk your hand at the very last second before you pull the trigger, causing the bullet to fire off into the distance.

Sanzu looks at you silently, a small smile curling on his lips.

" What the fuck... are you smiling for? " You say through clenched teeth, feeling your heart beating out of your chest.

He lowers his gun completely, placing it in the waistband of his pants as he stands up from the floor with a hum.

Your body shivers. " Sanzu- "

" Let's go home, I'll make sure she gets to a hospital "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 3.1K 34
๐Ÿ—๏ธ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† sex, obsession, drugs, prison, lust. ๐“จou find yourself drawn into the dangerous world of the criminal organization that operates within...
53 0 4
You are a hostess by day and a skilled vigilante at night. After various crimes have been occurring in Tokyo, You want to find out more about the cri...
28.1K 771 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc โœจ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
29.8K 640 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...