situationship

A cold bed.

That's the first thing you feel once you get woken up by the daylight coming in, your hand almost instinctively extending to the other side of the bed.

It's cold, and the blinds wouldn't stop making this strange whirling noise due to the wind coming in from the window- it makes you let out a frustrated groan.

" Shit " A low whisper comes from your warn-out voice when you rub your face, trying to get a hold of yourself.

A quick check of your phone lets you know it's noon, 12:23 PM to be exact.

It also displays various text messages you don't have the energy to open, or even read.

You're surprised at how you can still feel utterly exhausted, even after sleeping in to this extent.

And your body, well, let's just say when you try to sit up straight a sharp jolt of pain gets sent through your back.

Thankfully, it disperses as quickly as it comes.

A sharp exhale leaves you when you pause at the edge of the bed, looking at your own reflection in the mirror.

Your whole body is littered with marks, some starting to already turn a dark shade of purple - especially that one spot on the side of your neck, it looks borderline concerning.

' Fucking Sanzu ' You shake your head, tracing your fingers over the various hickies left on your chest and neck.

It's almost like he somehow heard you cuss him out, the loudness of your ringtone startles you half to death.

The screen displays Haru <3, you quickly press the green button.

' Recovered yet? ' in a smug tone is the first thing you hear, and you let out an amused scoff.

" I just woke up, asshole "

The sound of your strained voice makes him chuckle, in turn making you throw more curses out at him.

' It doesn't matter either way, we got shit to do '

" What... shit? " You sigh, " Sanzu, I don't- I can't even-"

' Didn't I tell you already? We need to get our stuff, and both Izana and Mikey said if you aren't home right after you'll be in deep shit "

" Bro, I can't mov-"

' You could move just fine when you were on top last round though, couldn't you? ' He laughs.

" You're not funny " You fall back on the mattress with a sigh.

' And you're not getting out of this, go take a shower I'll be there in 5 '

" Wait, Sanzu- Sanzu! ...Hello? "

He hung up. Son of a bitch.

You try standing up again, and succeed - granted you may have slightly stumbled over your own feet on the way to the shower.

It makes you laugh to yourself as the water starts running and you begin washing your body, It's starting to seem Sanzu did almost actually break you.

A hell of a day, or night, or- wait how long did y'all even do it for? Everything is so damn blurry, Is feeling like this even normal?

Feeling almost giddy - it's stupid, sure, but you've never had an... experience... like that before.

The faint reflection of the tiles stares back at you, and the faint leftover red mark around your wrists catches your attention.

' Shit, you can't possibly hide that one-'