illicit ⭐️- Oscar Piastri - O...

By belovedstri

Gabi Norris sister of Lando Norris gets hired to work as a photographer for various teams in which she makes... More

Characters
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
A/N (IMPORTANT) okay not important feel free to read to see what i went through
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
A/N (sorry)
XXXVII
XXXVIII

XXIX

1.2K 21 8
By belovedstri

I woke up a little late the next day, i had forgotten to set an alarm before 12 so i ended up waking up at about 3 which gave me a good 2 hours to get ready for Ollie's party and also get to where he lived but also at the same time i didn't have to show up exactly on time.

I decided to do my hair first, brushing it and then curling it, to how i wanted it to be. It took me about 45 minutes because some strands didn't want to fall the way i was trying to get them too, so i had to take a break to chill otherwise i would've gotten so angry.

afterwards i did my makeup quickly, going for a simple eye look that would either match or contrast to the colour of the dress i was wearing, and then not trying to over-do it and make myself look like a cake so i tried to stay light.

I checked my phone, and i had a few texts but only responded to the important ones.
Ollie🐻
You still coming tonight?

Yeah of course
Ollie🐻
great, see you soon then 😋
read at 16:29

I turned to my wardrobe, chose the dress i had chosen the night before and actually deciding to chose shoes and a bag to go with it which i failed to do the day before.

I was wearing a petite blue dress that have a V-neck and puffy sleeves that came to about my upper arm just before my elbow, it was cute and perfect for the summer, i paired it with some white and beige sandals so my feet wouldn't get irritated wearing heels, and a small white shoulder bag, i thought it looked great, and nice but casual at the same time.

i too a picture in the mirror just before my door, posting it to my insta story just as i left, which would allow Ollie to know i was on my way. I decided to arrive there by taxi, since i couldn't be bothered driving but also just in case I got drunk to the point i wouldn't be able to drive.

I sat in the back of the taxi, looking pn my phone and at others people posts on a insta before i got a text frok Oscar this tine, he must've seen my story.

Oscar
Have fun tonight, don't drink too much 😂

i'll try not to, you try and have fun too 😭

Thanks, 😁
read at 17:12

——
It was almost 6 when i arrived at Ollie's place. I'm guessing his parents weren't home as it was at his house and it was a little messy even when i arrived an hour after the party had started. I walked in and was greeted by a few people, it was dark and colourful as a disco light hung in one of the rooms shining colour throughout the house.

I made it to the kitchen where i saw a plethora of drinks and a huge bowl of something which was a reddy colour, i asked one of the people around me what was in it before pouring myself a cup and taking a fee sips of the nice tasting concoction though it was a little strong.

I waked through the hallway to a room where lots of people were sat, including Ollie a drink in his hand and a girl on his arm. He caught eyes with me as i walked in, getting up and walking over to me letting go of whoever was sat next to him.

"Gabi! You made it, great," hr exclaimed swinging his arm around me, he was slurring on his words a little indicating to me that he was already somewhat drunk already. I felt uneasy but i didn't let it bother me from having a good night.

——
It was a few hours later and i was many drinks in and a few of us were sat in some chairs in the living room. The only person i knew there was ollie, but i didn't really mind as i was guessing the people here were his friends.

One of them decided to speak after moments of silence after our talking ended. "Lets
Play truth or dare," the others looked at him and did a sound as to indicate that was a good idea, though i was a little hesitant. "Are you playing Gabi," ollie said leaning forward in his seat, reaching for his cup on the coffee table.

"Oh go on then, i might aswell," i smirked leaning in further to play. They picked on each other asking them to do crazy thongs like chug alcohol tell them the craziest things they've done, run around with no shirt on, and other things like that. Then it got to me.

"Gabi.." one of the girls said, "truth or dare," everyone looked at me and i didn't want to seem scared or boring by choosing truth so i chose,
"Dare," i said confidently

She looked around giving the people around her some sort of look before they all nodded, she then turned and looked at Ollie and then back to me.
"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven," my eyes rose sharply, darting around the room, before she continued, "with Ollie,"

My eyes rose once again this time looking to Ollie who was for some reason smirking. But also a little pale with fear. I got up willingly knowing that once we were in the closet nothing would happen. "Come on then," i said pulling him by his shirt, acting a little flirty.

We walked over to a utility closet beside the living room, both of us fitting in but tightly, we were face to face, our noses Almost touching, though our bodies were separate and i would like it to stay that way.

"So, you really wanna do this, huh?" He asked, his hand making it's way to my cheek waking me gasp and close my eyes looking down and shaking my head, before placing my hand on top of his and removing it from my face.

"no i don't.." i said sighing loudly though i don't feel as though he fully accepted my rejection. "Ollie, i.." i said as he placed another of his hand on me this time on the other side of my face, guiding it upwards to look at him, though my eyes still pointed down.

It was no secret that i was drunk, but i tried my best not to do something stupid that i would forever regret. Thats why i was trying to prevent this by just talking and hopefully the seven minutes would be up soon enough.

"Gabi," he said pausing, looking into my eyes as i looked at him. "I'm glad you came,". I could sense him getting closer to me, which wasn't very far considering how close and cramped the closet was already. He got inches, centimetres and then millimetres away from my face, before i caved in and turn my head to the side, placing it onto his shoulder instead.

"Ollie, i..," i started, lifting my head to look at him making him now my words were serious. "I can't, i can't do this anymore,". He looked to me confused of my words and probably even more confused why i agreed to do this in the first place if this would be the outcome.

"What?" He exclaimed his hands on my upper arms just below my shoulders, holding me in place. He looked irritated but i knew it was just because he was drunk. "I'm, i'm with someone, i can't," i expressed knowing it was a lie that i just wanted to be true, but i knew it was the best of lies to get me out of the situation.

I opened up the closet and walk away from him Nd the other people in the living room, i checked my phone unaware of the time, it was almost midnight, i was drunk and my phone was on Low battery and i didn't know how i was supposed to get home, so i went to the only way i knew.

@ GabiiNorizz
[via instagram story]

@ OscarPiastri

Summer is almost all gone 😢
Making some improvements off track 👍
Liked by @ GabiiNorizz and 3017 others
Comments
@ GabiiNorizz ☀️d:
❤️Comment Liked by @ OscarPiastri
@ LandoNoris Hopefully a p1-3 when we get back
@ user3916 Hope you had fun 😋

———-
a/n sorry it took me so long to update, i'm currently on holiday so i'm not sure when the next will come out but i tried to make this chapter extra long and good. ✌️😋

1451 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 565 17
They say she was a keeper, both in sports and in personality. They say that you were supposed to hold her out of the arms of danger because if you di...
20.4K 425 20
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
67.5K 955 45
A story based on Formula 1, this is my first story so don't expect too much. The story is about the niece of Max Verstappen; Nina Verstappen. She is...
16.5K 307 16
"𝑀𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑆𝑜 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑛...