Double Ada/Father{Lee Pace da...

By Someone_who_wrote

[FINISHED] This is a story about a girl who is adopted by Lee Pace, and gets offered a part in a new version... More

Chapter 1 Info
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: in edit.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequal

Chapter 50

269 20 8
By Someone_who_wrote

I promised you guys to upload the second chapter of the prequel (Little mrs. Pace) when I had reached fifty chapters, so I did. I'm also really thankful that people actually still read this. Thanks for taking the time to read this story.
Love, @Melina_Greenleaf

I felt something on my cheek, and I just assumed it was Aidan kissing my cheek.

"Aidan, stop." I said irritated and turned around.

"Got ya, it was Pike." Aidan said and he picked Pike up from the bed.

"That's mean, you're mean!" I exclaimed and I carefully got out of bed.

"Sorry, I just needed to do it." Aidan said and I quickly walked to the closet.

He then walked behind me, and he carefully slapped my butt.

"Don't touch my butt!" I exclaimed and he just grinned.

"Sorry." he said sarcastically and he walked to the kitchen.

I quickly put on a pair of shorts, but you couldn't really see them because the shirt was way too long.

"Hey, I'm gonna skip breakfast. Do you want something?" Aidan asked and I quickly shook my head.

"Then we're ready to go!" Aidan said and he grabbed a leather jacket for himself.

He politely opened the door for me, and we both walked out.

"Are you just wearing my shirt?" Aidan asked and I shortly lifted the shirt so my shorts were visible.

"No, of course not. The last time I did that everybody thought we had sex." I said making him giggle.

"Okay, that's true. But what if you just..." he said as he started tucking the shirt inside my shorts.

"Well, that sure looks romantic." Dean said as he walked over to us.

"Shut up, Dean!" I exclaimed but I let Aidan keep on tucking my shirt in.

"Let's go get our makeup on." Aidan said and we walked to the place where we got our makeup on.

"Hello there, sit down, please." the people there said and we all sat down.

We all got our makeup on, and, of course, I was finished first.

I already went to the set, and I saw that they had set up the rivendell scene.

"Skyla, great. You're back, you can sit at the table there." Peter said and he gestured to the table where some people were already waiting.

"Hey Skyla." Adam said and I sat down next to him.

"Hello, how are you?" I asked as I looked around hoping that Aidan or Dean would arrive.

"I'm great, thank you. I heard Aidan moved in with you." Adam said getting the attention of all the guys.

"Oooh, that's so cute." Martin said and I just covered my face in my hands.

"It's only because we need to take care of Pike, that's all!" I exclaimed but they all didn't believe me.

"Who's Pike?" Richard asked and I inmediately grabbed my phone.

I searched for a picture of Pike, but I only had one with Aidan in it, who was dreamly looking at the camera because I was behind it.

I quickly showed everyone the picture before putting my phone down again.

"Skydan is real now, I'm 100% sure!" Graham said and I shortly giggled but soon realised I shouldn't.

"Hello everyone!" Dean yelled as he ran over to the table and sat down leaving no place for Aidan.

"Everyone's here exept for Hugo, but he'll hurry. Okay, maybe Fili and Kili need to sit closer to Thorin at the head of the table." Peter said and Dean and Aidan immediately did as he said.

"Maybe Eryn should sit on Kili's lap, but just don't see it as something romantic." Peter said and I walked over to Aidan.

I carefully sat down on his lap, and he just lightly smiled at me.

Hugo then also arrived and we were ready to start shooting.

I didn't have any lines, but I just needed to look like I hated being there.

"Peter? Elrond knows Thranduil, so if Elrond would see me wouldn't he report to Thranduil, shouldn't I have like a disguise something?" I asked and Peter nodded understanding.

"Aidan, why don't you give Skyla your cloak." Peter said and Aidan stood up as he took off his cloak and put it around my shoulders.

I put on the hood, and I sat down on Aidan's lap again.

"Hey, you're hot." he wispered in my ear making me blush really bad.

"Stop it!" I said and I slapped his arm.

"What? Can't I be honest?" Aidan wispered and I blushed again.

"Aidan, not now." I replied and I turned away from his face.

Hugo then also arrived on set, with all the other elf actors.

It felt nice having some other elves on set, I didn't feel extremely perfected anymore.

When you have all the dwarves around you, you feel small and fragile.

We then started shooting, and I thought of it as quite boring.

I was just constantly turning my head around and giving Aidan an angry look because he would try to kiss my neck or cheek.

"Kili, leave the lass alone!" Richard then said in his low and kinda sexy voice.

"Sorry, uncle." Kili said and he moved his hands away from my waist.

"Eryn, are you okay?" Richard then said turning his attention to me.

"No, I'd like to be escorted to my chambers." I said as I got up from Aidan's lap and I shortly looked at him.

"I'll go with you." Aidan said shortly as he stood up.

"Take great care of the lass, be careful." Dean said and he punched Adam who was seated next to him.

Aidan didn't reply but he just gave me a small push in my back so I would start walking.

"And cut!" Peter yelled and I quickly sighed as I looked at Aidan.

"Andy, could you maybe go on shooting with Skyla and Aidan. I'll film with the rest of the dwarves." Peter said and Andy immediately nodded as he walked towards us.

The rivendell set was huge, and it had actual rooms and hallways.

"Okay guys, I was thinking you guys talk about anything to your liking. Skyla you can walk into any room you'd like." Andy said making me and Aidan nod.

"Let's start from under the stairs, and you walk up the stairs." Andy said and Aidan and I stood by the bottom of the stairs.

"And action!" he yelled and Aidan and I slowly walked up the stairs.

"Eryn, why do you hate me? Why can't you love me?!" Aidan exclaimed as he grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Kili, it's simple. I simply don't know one person who would approve of our relationship." I said avoiding his eyes.

"Are you talking about my uncle? Because I've asked him, and he's totally okay with it." Aidan said smiling and I groaned as I walked away from him.

"You just don't understand!" I yelled with some fake tears forming in my eyes.

"Explain then, let me love you!" Aidan yelled back running after me.

"No! You'll hate me if I'd tell you!" I spat back at him stopping my pace.

He then cupped my cheeks, and kissed me hard.

I tried to pull away from him, but he had his hands behind my head so I couldn't back away.

I roughly put my hands on his chest, and I pushed him off of me.

"Kili?!" I exclaimed as I wiped my mouth.

"Eryn, we love eachother, and you know that." Aidan said calmly as he tried to grab me by my waist.

"You disgust me!" I yelled with tears forming in my eyes as I ran away.

"Eryn, I'm sorry!" he yelled but I ignored him as I walked into a room.

"And cut!" Andy yelled and I walked out of the room being greeted by Aidan.

"Were you really crying?" he immediately asked probably hoping he didn't do anything wrong.

"No, but your yelling just scared me a little bit." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay Skyla, you can sit inside that room with your back against the door." Andy said and he opened a door for me.

I walked in followed by one camera man and Andy, they gestured me to sit down which I did.

I sat down against the door, and I looked at Andy for instructions.

"What do you think Eryn would do after what just happened?" Andy asked as he kneeled down next to me.

"Well, I think she does love him, but she doesn't want to disappoint her father. So she'd probably cry her eyes out." I said and Andy slightly laughed.

"Okay, then you do that." Andy said and he stood up and firmly stood behind the camera man.

"And action!" Andy yelled and I started sniffing a little bit.

"Why must I be attracted to a dwarf?!" I exclaimed whilst sobbing and smashed my head back on the door.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks, and I just bowed my head down and let the tears fall to the ground.

"That was great, cut!" Andy said and I immediately stood up from the floor.

I then walked out of the door, and I walked to the set where all the others were still filming.

"Kili, I heard her screaming, what did you do?!" I heard Richard exclaimed and I stood behind Peter watching the scene on the camera.

"I guess Kili didn't get lucky." Dean said and he made all the others laugh.

"I just asked her if she liked me, but she ran away crying." Aidan said sadly and kind of embaressed.

"Maybe you should leave her alone next time." Richard said and Aidan was just sitting there extremely disappointed.

"Okay, cut!" Peter yelled and I immediately walked to Aidan and Dean.

"Skyla, why are your eyes red? Have you been crying?" Aidan asked as he wiped his rough hands over my cheeks.

"Well kinda, it wasn't real though." I said smiling and I saw Dean making kissy faces at me.

"Okay, that's good. I think we have lunch break now, are you coming?" Aidan asked and I nodded as I gestured Dean to also come with us.

"Maybe we should feed Pike, Dean, do you wanna come with me?" I asked and I quickly pulled Dean's hand so he'd walk walk with me.

"Dean, can I tell you something that nobody knows exept for me, Aidan and Lee." I said and Dean immediately turned his head to me.

"Skyla, what did you do?" Dean asked and I slightly blushed.

"Skydan's official, but don't tell anyone yet! We're waiting to fully announce it!" I said as we walked into the trailer being greeted by Pike.

"I knew it, finally!" Dean said as he looked around the trailer for more Skydan clues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.4K 58
Lyra Baggins was a pure mystery- from her unexpected arrival to The Shire as a young child to the caring and to her seeming ageless beauty, but she w...
94K 4.7K 48
After the horrible incident in the fortress of Gundabad, Turwaithiel returns to Rivendell as a different person. Her night is filled with horrible dr...
4.8K 176 25
You've always loathed the twins and never could be in a room with them without fighting and bickering. But everything changes after your fifth year w...
10K 546 43
An arranged marriage could solve everything: Legolas' post-war melancholy, Lasriel's dream of freedom and a family, her mother's exile, King Thrandui...