What If We Had It All

By slut4seventeen

This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, Kalíanna, who ha... More

Prologue
Prime Time News
Police
Anarchist
Fraud
Tears
Black Bimma
Duppy Dat
Daddy Issues
The Meeting
Shatter Me
Beach House I
Beach House II
Talk
Tables Turn
Mixed Feelings
Fuckry
Keep Your Friends Close
And Your Enemies Closer
Trust Who?
Big Day I
The Big Day II
Mixed Personalities
Questions
Infidelity
Kisses
Girls Day
Just Us I
Just Us II
Making Amends
Drunk Confessions
One Fuck
One Shot
Broken Promises
Game Day
Politricks
Deal Or No Deal I
Deal Or No Deal II
Unfair Games I
Unfair Games II
Unfair Games III
Armed and Dangerous
Complicated
Risky Gamble

Home Alone

1.1K 162 23
By slut4seventeen

"Home Alone"

|14|

Javier

It doesn't take much to end a life, I would know. A simple jab of a knife, a subtle move of a finger against a trigger or if you're me, all you have to do is say a single word. . .and just like that, death comes as fast as the speed of light.

Simple, subtle, irreversible and inevitable death.

I sit in the living room of the beach house in solitude. The others went out to buy groceries to make dinner. However, I didn't feel the need to accompany them. I don't think I'm in the right frame of mind to engage in unnecessary mundane interactions.

I won't lie. The shift in my mood is entirely because of my knowledge of Kalíanna's, father's actions. Just affi laugh it off, pity him nuh know seh him fuck up. Real fucking bad.

Kalíanna is too forgiving for her own good, if I could shelter her for her entire life, I would do just that. . .without question.

Except, that's not how life works.

One is bound to have their own experiences, whether you like it or not.

I wished my mother understood that sooner

But that doesn't mean I won't do all in my will to protect her, for as long as I'm able to.

The sound of a door creaking open sounds from upstairs, followed by slow footsteps. Mi woulda move if mi did 'fraid a duppy, but I'm yet to see one myself. Plus, I'm awfully eager to.

Mi granny always seh mi spirit too 'crawse' and for that reason I'll never encounter one in my lifetime.

I await to see who it is.

"Javi," a female voice spoke.

Then, Renée steps into the darkened space in nothing but a tank top and underwear.

"Watch yah, mi did think yuh gone." She laughed.

I know as much as she did that I had never left the house.

Wah she a try?

I played along to see where this would go.

"No, eno." I offered a slight shrug. "Never inna eh mood." I rest my spliff in the ashtray before me. Placing my elbows on my knees, I leaned foward with my hands clasped.

She finds a number of unnecessary tasks to do in the space of the living room. Some that involved bending over unnecessarily.

I watched as she cleaned the glass table before me, her ass directly in my face and just a minute earlier, she was at the other end with her breasts spilling out of her top. She apologized for the flash when one breast accidentally fell out.

I'm starting to wonder what gave some women the impression that I was eager to cater to all their sexual needs. In fact, it was quite the opposite.

If I engaged in sexual activities it was entirely for my own pleasure, never their own.

She gets the broom next.

She moves the cleaning tool across the floor indiscriminately. She bends over as she reaches under the coffee table. A little lower to reach under the couch. When she's satisfied, she finally puts it away.

"Mi hot bad." I shook my head fighting the urge to laugh. She used both hands to fan at her face.

Renée was an attractive female.

But attraction was relative.

"Yuh mind if mi tek dis off?" I shook my head, no. She removed the white fabric allowing her breasts to hang free. I let out a small breath of laughter in sheer amusement. Allowing a sly smile to creep onto my face.

"Fawud." I said, gesturing with my hand once.

As if she had been waiting for this moment the entire time. She wasted no time, she made her way over to me before I could get the word out of my mouth completely.

She straddles my lap. Arching into me ever so slightly, allowing her erect nipples to brush against my clothed body. She breathes out a quiet moan when her crotch brushes against my own.

Except, during this whole interaction. I wasn't excited in the slightest, and my dick wasn't either.

She was just here to see how long it would take before I grew annoyed.

She continued rubbing herself against me. Her hands placed on either sides of my shoulders as she used me to get herself off. "Touch me." She pleads. But I didn't do well with physical contact. I shook my head. "Tek off this." I tugged at the band of her underwear.

She got up turning her back to me. She slides her thong over her ass, I watched as the thin lace falls to the floor. She bends over giving me a decent view of her wet slit.

She probed her entrance with two fingers before inserting them with a moan. I watched as she moved her manicured nails in and out of her dripping hole.

"Javi." The word leaves her mouth so effortlessly. As if it's been there before.

She moves her legs further apart, now holding onto the table before her, for stability.

"Add one more." I instructed.

I leaned back, taking a sip of the liquor in my cup.

Women are no better than men in controlling their sexual desires, some are just better at hiding it than others.

I never bought any girl's 'innocent' act.

Without question, she adds two challengingly.

Oh

"You mi want. I can handle you." She moaned.

And I was never on the table

I watched in pure awe. Four fingers buried deep in her gaping pussy. I was amused. Not by her in the slightest, but how willing she was to succumb to my will. Pining for my attention.

Lost in her own world. She doesn't even hear the cars entering the driveway. It's not soon before I hear the front door's lock, click open.

She moaned even louder, my name still being the only cry leaving her lips.

The sound of the front door shutting as quick as it was opened, caught her attention.

She gathered herself seemingly embarrassed.

I shook my head, having a good laugh.

"Never want distract yuh." I whispered, when she looks to me, her eyes filled with the silent question.

Why yuh never tell mi? I didn't care enough to.

She grabbed her clothes and ascended the stairs.

I got up to open the front door letting in our friends.

"Yuh see yuh." Dandre laughed, brushing past me.

The girls wore unimpressed expressions, seemingly traumatized.

Kalíanna's eyes are downcast as she moves past me and in the direction of the kicthen.

It's funny how much actions spoke louder than words.

They all without a doubt thought I had just had sex with our friend.

But only one person's opinion on the matter seemed to bother me at the moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 119K 99
Remember that regular degular 21-year-old who had it all figured out? Well, surprise! Back to 16 we go, where teenage chaos reigns supreme and I'm ju...
16.5K 2.2K 33
Catch a vibe with Moyann and her friends as they experience life together with New found friendships and relationships, the road might be rocky but t...
20.4K 1.7K 44
Friends to lovers can be a tricky thing,but can these two stand the test of time or will a third party let them crumple in the wind?
212K 17.7K 83
In her last year studying to be a doctor, the young beauty stumbles upon someone who would change her life in the most unexpected ways...whether thro...