School's Angel (EXO and BTS f...

By vj_joey

So Eun is an average 17 year old girl who studies in a school with idols. What will happen in the school s... More

School's Angel
Chapter 1 - Encountering You
Chapter 2 - Idols
Chapter 3 - Tour
Chapter 4 - Childish
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Sasaeng Fan
Chapter 8 - Him
Chapter 9 - Jealousy Everywhere
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Crush
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Her
Chapter 15 - Confession?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Too Much?
Chapter 18 - Another Confession?
Chapter 19 - My Fault?
Chapter 20 - Mood Maker
Chapter 21 - His Confession
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
<NOTICE>
<NOTICE>

Chapter 22

2.8K 87 6
By vj_joey

Chapter 22

- The next day -

- Third Person's POV -

"Morning, So Eun!" Someone greeted her as she opened her locker. She turned around and saw her best friend smiling and went to her locker. "You look happy today. Did anything happened?" So Eun asked her best friend who was still smiling even though she was taking her book out. "Hmm? Nothing." Min A simply relied and closed her locker.

Just when So Eun was about to close her locker, she saw Tae Hyung walking to where the two is. So, she closed her locker and faced him. "Morning, So Eun." He greeted her with a smile. "Morning." She smiled halfheartedly before continuing, "I thought you have schedule?" She looked at him.

"Is that how much you want to get rid of me?" He said with a sad face. "Ah-ani. I was just wondering since you didn't come to school yesterday." She said and fiddled her fingers. "We're only coming today and won't be here for the whole week. We won't come always too since we're having our comeback next week." He said, finally smiling.

She only nodded. "Let's go to class." Min A, who was still behind So Eun, suddenly voiced out. "Oh, yeah. Let's go." So Eun said and smiled at Min A. But she stopped walking when she felt someone holding her wrist. She turned and saw Tae Hyung looking at her. "Can we talk?" He asked, looking straight into her eyes. "I'll go ahead with Sung Jae." Min A said and ran to where he is.

And so, the two of them went to the rooftop garden and sat on the bench. "What do you want to say?" So Eun said, not looking at Tae Hyung. He waited for a while before finally speaking. "Have you thought about my confession?" He said and sighed. This time, So Eun looked at him and saw him looking at the floor.

Without knowing, she also sighed and looked back at the scenery. "There's another person who confessed to me too." She said, which made Tae Hyung looked at her. "And yet, I'm still confused about my own feelings." She said and sighed again. "To be honest,..." She stopped and look at Tae Hyung, who had been staring at her.

"...I feel more comfortable with him. I know I've known you for a year now, which is more longer than him but I can't see us being more than that. It's just that I think of you only as my brother. I cannot see us more than that. And what I mean is being in a relationship." She said, looking straight into his eyes. 

Tae Hyung then looked away and stared at the floor. "So it means that you're rejecting me?" He said. There was sadness in his tone which made So Eun felt guilty. "Geez, I'm trying to do this not in a heartbreaking way though." So Eun said and let out a small laugh. "Don't be sad. You're still the best friend that I ever had. Even though you always disturb me which annoys me a lot." She smiled.

Tae Hyung lifted his head and looked at So Eun. "You sure know how to do it in a not heartbreaking way." He said with a sarcastic tone. So Eun looked at him and hit his arm. "From now on, you're my best friend." She flashed her biggest smile to him. "Were we not best friends before? I thought we were." He said and pout. So Eun only laughed and hit him again.

"May I ask who's the one who makes you feel comfortable around him?" He asked, looking at the scenery. "Kyung Soo sunbae." She said and smiled.

- Jung Kook's POV -

As I arrived outside my class, our teacher was still not here yet. The two should be coming down now if they don't want to get into detention. Yeah, I just came back from the rooftop. I came down after hearing who is the one who confessed to her again. Somehow, upon hearing her rejecting V made me feel relieve but I also felt bad for him.

But how can she feel so ease around D.O sunbae when she just known him not so long ago. Even when I'm with her, I can still feel the awkwardness around us even though we've been friends for more than one year now. Maybe because we rarely talk, I guess? And so, I went in the class and sat on my seat.

Soon, the bell rang but the two was not here yet. Not long after that, the back door opened and the two of them came in, laughing together. They don't look awkward now though.

- Min A's POV -

After leaving So Eun with Tae Hyung, I quickly run to where Sung Jae is. "Morning." I said to him as I stopped running. He smiled at me and greeted me back. I heard from Jo Eun oppa that D.O planned to confess to So Eun yesterday so I bet Sung Jae must be sad. I know that he likes her since the first day the three of us met. 

I know I like him but I can't force someone to like me right? "You seemed happy. What's up with you?" He looked at me and smiled while walking. I only shrugged my shoulders and smiled. Apparently, I have mixed feelings. A part of me feels sad for him that he might not have a chance but a part of me is happy that he might finally notice me.

"Let's go grab something to drink from the vending machine." He said and pulled me with him without telling me. I really like it when he looks happy-go-lucky. After buying our drinks, we then continue walking to our class. "I heard from hyung that D.O confessed to her yesterday." He said and took a sip of his drink.

"Yup." I said and looked at him. "Why?" I asked and took a sip of my nescafe. "Nothing." He said and surprisingly, he smiled. "I thought you would be sad about it? Why are you smiling?" I asked and looked at him. "Why would I be sad about it? I'm happy for her though." He looked at me and smiled.

What? I thought he likes her? "What? You thought I like her? Pftt." He laughed and went ahead of me. He didn't have any feelings for her? And so I quickly walk and catch up with him. "So all this time?" I said, looking at him while walking. "Nope. I don't have any feelings for her." He laughed and looked at me.

"You know you're too oblivious, right?" He said again and stopped walking. He held my shoulder to make me look at him. "Oblivious?" I asked him and raised my brows. "Yup. Oblivious. You're too oblivious." He looked at me straight in the eyes. So he means that- "Yah! Pabo. I like you." He said and flicked my forehead.

"Ow." I said and rubbed my forehead. He only shook his head, smiled and let me go. Then, he walked ahead of me again. So, all this time, the reason why he's always asking for me when I'm late is because he likes me? As in he has feelings for me? And when I think about it, I am oblivious.

So, was that a confession?

- RECESS -

- So Eun's POV -

"Let's go!" Min A said as she linked her arms with mine. She looks more happier than this morning though. "Yah! Seriously though, what's up with you? You look even more happier than this morning." I said and pushed her arm away from mine. "Nothing." She said and gave me a wide smile. Sometimes, I really feel like I'm more mature than her.

As we went out of the class, Jeremy was already outside waiting for us. He was looking outside the window. "Sung Jae!" Min A said and hit his shoulder. Why can't they just date already? They really look cute together. "Oh. Hi guys." He smiled at the both of us. "Come on. Let's go eat. I'm hungry." Min A whined at the two of us.

 Then, she walked ahead of us so we only followed her. "What's with her though?" I said and chuckled looking at Min A who was signalling us to walk faster. "Hmm. Maybe because I told her about my feelings?" He said which made me look at him with my eyes widened. "So you mean you confessed to her?" I said, surprised.

"You know how oblivious she is." He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Yah! I'm hungry! Walk faster!" Min A shouted at us. I only chuckled upon looking at her. After taking our food, we went to one of the tables and sat. We were talking together when Min A stopped. "Krystal's on her way here." She said and glared at the person walking towards us.

"What do you want?" Min A said, with annoyance in her tone. "Just wanted to say hi to So Eun." Krystal said and I turned to her. "Hi, So Eun." She smiled at me and I returned it. "Can we talk?" She said, looking at me. "Sure." I said and waited. "Alone." She emphasized the word. "Oh. Where?" I asked her and she only told me to follow her.

"Tell us if anything happens." Min A said with a worried look. "Don't worry. I'll be fine." I assure her and smiled. Then, I followed Krystal to where ever she's taking me. Surprisingly, she's all alone with the other two sunbae. Soon, she stopped walking and I found us at the back of the school building.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked her with a smile. "Get away from our oppas." She faced me and glared at me. Wait. What? I thought she apologize and wanted me to forgive her. "You actually thought I will apologize to you? Think again." She said and I saw the other two coming towards us. The two of them then held both of my arms tightly.

Without knowing, Krystal started slapping me really hard. It really stings that I can feel my cheeks burning. "I hated you and I still hate you. I hate the sight of you and I want you to leave here." She said and keep slapping me. "You should stop now Krystal. Slapping her is nothing. Leave this to me." Amber said and let go of my right arm. 

And so, I held my right cheek and look at Amber. "Sorry not sorry." She said and smiled at me. Krystal then hold my arm. Her fingernails were very sharp that I can feel my arm hurting because she was holding my arm tightly. And then, Amber kicked me on the stomach which made my legs weak.

Where are you, Kyung Soo-ah?

- Jeremy's POV -

"It's been 15 minutes and she's not back yet." Min A said with a worried look on her face. When I think about it, she's right. She left her phone here so there's no use in calling her. "Should we go and search for her?" I said, also felt worried about this fragile little girl. Min A looked at me before nodding and stood up. I took So Eun's phone and kept it in my pocket.

First, we went to her locker but she was not there. Then, both of us went to our class and she was not there too. "Rooftop!" Min A said and looked at me. I nodded and we both quickly went to the rooftop. She was also not there but surprisingly, D.O was there. "Woah, I though you guys were So Eun. Where is she though?" He asked, looking at us.

"That's what we're supposed to say. We can't seem to find where she is. She left her phone with us though." Min A said, facing D.O. "What do you mean you don't know where she is? I thought she was with you guys?" He said. "Exactly. Apparently, Krystal went to our table and said she wants to talk to her." I said to him which made him widened his eyes.

"Let's go find her." He said and quickly walked out of the rooftop garden. Min A and I looked at each other before walking out too. As we passed by the students, we asked whether they've seen her or not. No one has seen her and it's already been 25 minutes. 5 more minutes before classes starts. Finally, the two of us met with D.O again.

"Did you guys found out where she is?" He asked as the three of us gathered. We only shook our heads and sighed. Where is she?

------------------

A/N

Annyeong readers! There is something wrong with the other chapters even though I edited it so please understand! Kamsa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.9K 53
She was everybody's ideal girl, despite of being silent and a loner, she was admired by every student because she's pretty, smart and have exceptiona...
6.8K 335 33
A girl Eun Ju is in high school and is the kind of people who aren't popular at all she was those kind of people. Until a new student comes... Read m...
90.6K 2.2K 37
Kim JiEun, who is the only daughter of the only millionaire in Seoul, Kim SuRo, decided to run away from Seoul when she turned 17. she was treated b...