Sold to the Devil | M.R | +18...

By ClaraDelageAutrice

In order to prove his loyalty to the Dark Lord, Caius Parkinson offer to him his most precious possession : h... More

Characters & TW
Prologue
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 3
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 4
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 20
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 21
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 23
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 24
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 25
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 26
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 27
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 28
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 29
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 30
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 31
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 32
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 33
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 34
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 35
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 36
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 37
๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 38
๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ

๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 22

10.4K 214 78
By ClaraDelageAutrice

Aelys

Time stilled and I swallowed hard. What I had been afraid of the most had happened and I had no one to blame but me. I had to tell him the truth since he could read my mind if he suspected I was lying. I had no idea what made me fall in love with him. Perhaps it was because he was beautiful. I had felt attracted to him right from the moment I first saw him. Or maybe it was because he had shown me he could be kind and sweet. Whatever it was, I couldn't say I was only physically attracted to him. The way I felt whenever he would look at me or his skin would touch mine, or even every time he would kiss me was much more than that. This boy had turned my world upside down in a week and my heart warmed at the thought that it was only the beginning.

I opened my eyes and looked at his honey ones, carefully observing me. I put my hands on his wrists, lightly wrapping my fingers around them. I felt how goosebumps rose on his skin and I smiled softly. Anxiousness and hope flashed in his orbs, silently begging me to answer him.

"I am." I whispered.

His breath hitched and his lips parted slightly. He pulled his forehead away from mine, keeping a hold of my cheeks in his palms and flickered his eyes between mine. There was too much expression crossing his face for me to recognize any of them. I shuddered a breath and frowned as sadness engulfed me.

"I know you don't love me." I whispered. "I never expected you to ever do that. You care for me and that's enough." I swallowed hard. "That's all I need to be happy by your side."

I pushed his hands away from my face and took a step back, creating distance between us. He just stared at me with a straight face. I still couldn't read him. He was still the same mystery I met a week ago. I don't think a lifetime could be enough for me to be able to read him. I looked down and moved to the closet, picking pajamas and underwear before going into the bathroom. I put my clothes on the counter then went to close the door but I jumped as he blocked it with his hand.

I looked up to meet his eyes and before I got the chance to understand what was happening he crashed his lips on mine. One of his hands moved to my hip while the other slid in my brown silky hair as he pulled my body against his. He squeezed my hip, causing me to gasp and he took the opportunity to enter his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned into the kiss and his grip on my hair tightened. This time I whimpered and he groaned into my mouth as he battled my tongue for dominance. He moved to kiss my jaw and he pulled at my hair to tilt my head back as he trailed kisses down my neck. He licked and nibbled my skin and I moaned softly. His lips met mine again in a more passionate and lustful kiss than before. The hand on my hip moved to the back of my thigh and he let go of my hair to put his hand on the back of my other thigh. Effortlessly, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, letting him take us to the bed.

He gently laid me on it and he hovered above me, not once breaking the kiss. I spread my legs so he could lay his body between them. His hips flushed against mine and I instantly felt his hard cock on my clothed pussy making me moan and he groaned. He explored my body with his large hands and I felt shivers run down my spine at each touch. He trailed kisses on my jaw then up to my ear and I whimpered as I felt his hot breath on my skin.

"You have no idea what you do to me, witch."

Goosebumps rose on my skin and I put my hand in his hair, pulling harshly on his curls to bring his face back to mine and to smash my lips on his. He groaned into the kiss and started to roll his hips against mine, making me moan louder. His hand moved under my shirt, stopping at my stomach as he softly stroked my skin with his fingertips. Meanwhile, the other moved my leg to wrap around him and he squeezed my thigh lightly.

He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead on mine. We stared at each other, panting, heartbeats beating fast in sync. I had never been intimate with anyone before but I couldn't care less. I needed him and I didn't want to stop.

"If we don't stop now, I don't think I'll be able to stop at all, love." He mumbled.

I cupped his cheek in my palm and tilted my head, brushing his lips with mine. His breath hitched and I felt his cock hardening even more against me.

"What if I don't want you to stop ?" I whispered.

He groaned and his grip on my thigh tightened, making me whimper.

"Aelys." He growled.

I brushed my lips against his jaw as I moved to graze his ear.

"I want you to fuck me, Mattheo." I whispered.

He growled and he removed his hand from my stomach only to grab my throat in it, barely squeezing. His lips crashed onto mine and he kissed me with desperate hunger. He let his hand around my throat and tugged on my blouse with the other.

"May I ?" He mumbled against my lips.

I remembered what he had said the last time about words, so I answered him, mumbling as well into the kiss.

"Yes."

In seconds, both hands were ripping my blouse open and I gasped. He kissed my neck before moving to my collarbones. I felt him sucking and nibbling my skin to leave his marks. My hands tugged at his curls and he groaned against my skin. Once he was satisfied with the marks he had done, he let his lips glide down to my breast. He bit the exposed skin as he made eye contact with me and I moaned. His hand moved to my bra tie and I nodded. He unclasped it and took my bra off my body completely, throwing it somewhere in the dorm.

He looked down at my exposed breast and sucked in a breath as his eyes darkened even more.

"Beautiful." He muttered.

I felt my cheeks burning and I started to feel insecure under his intense gaze. I wanted to hide myself but he must have read my mind because he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head in one of his hands.

"Don't hide yourself from me, my love. You're beautiful."

He kissed me softly before leaning down to my breast. I shuddered as I felt his breath on my hard nipples. I looked down at him to see his eyes were focused on my face as his lips hovered one of my nipples.

"Keep those pretty eyes of yours on me at all times, understand ?"

I swallowed before nodding.

"Use your words, slut." He spat.

"Yes." I mumbled, feeling more aroused than before due to the degradation.

My back arched as he swirled his tongue on my left nipple and I fought the urge to close my eyes due to the intense pleasure I was feeling. But I obeyed his request, never taking my eyes off him. He toyed with my other nipple with his other hand as he sucked the left one. I became a moaning mess and he slowly moved his mouth over my stomach, kissing and nibbling at the skin as I squirmed under him. I gulped as he stopped at the hem of my skirt, his eyes still in mine.

"Are you sure you want this ?"

"Yes. I want you, Mattheo." I whispered.

That's all he needed to pull my skirt off, throwing it away. His eyes moved to my clothed core and he chuckled darkly as he slid his fingers over my panty, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"Look at you. So wet and I haven't touched you yet, slut." He spat.

I blushed harder but gasped as he kissed my clit over my underwear. He grinned at my reaction before hooking his fingers under the waistband of my panty and I nodded, causing him to take it off me. His fingers glided down my wetness and I moaned louder. He chuckled darkly before licking up and down my slit. I whimpered at the feeling before gasping as his lips wrapped around my clit and he sucked harshly.

I started to move my hips, hoping to create more friction and he pulled them back down, forcing me to stay still. My hands flew to his dark brown hair and I pushed his head against me, making him groan. I moaned even louder as it caused vibrations against my core.

I tensed when he slipped a finger inside my pussy but I relaxed as soon as he started to pump in and out. I moaned, feeling him working with his lips and finger on me. He inserted another finger and curled them, hitting my G-spot, causing me to buck my hips and to cry out in pleasure. He continued to pump his fingers and sucking at my clit, and soon enough, I felt my orgasm coming at full speed. He noticed and pulled away right before I could come. I whined and he got off the bed, starting to undress as his eyes moved all over my exposed body hungrily.

"Patience, love. I'll let you cum. But I want you to do it with my cock inside your pretty little cunt."

I whimpered and waited for him to place his naked body back between my parted legs. I gasped softly as I felt his tip brush against my entrance and he looked intensely in my eyes, waiting for my consent to keep going. I nodded slightly and he slowly pushed himself into me. I pinched my eyes shut as it hurt and I whimpered. He peppered kisses on my neck then moved his lips to mine, kissing me softly while still processing to push his cock deeper. He groaned once he was fully inside and he leaned his forehead on mine as he waited for me to tell him he could move. I nodded and he started to thrust his hips slowly, letting me get used to him inside of me.

After a few thrusts, the pain disappeared and pleasure took over my body. I moaned and he started to move his hips faster, rolling onto me with ease. We both moaned loudly as he increased his pace. One hand on my waist to guide me down on his cock while the other pinned my hand back above my head, making me arch my back.

"Fuck, you're taking me so well, love." He groaned.

I whimpered and his thrusts became rougher. Suddenly, his tip hit my g-spot and I screamed his name. He smirked before diving down to kiss me hungrily as he continued to hit my g-spot over and over again.

"Oh God !" I whined.

He gripped my thigh harder and I was sure it would leave a bruise but I didn't care. He managed to go faster and rougher and I cried out at the intense pleasure.

"No God here, love. Just you and me." He growled, biting my bottom lip before letting go.

I moaned louder and I started to feel my undoing coming, causing my legs to shake around his waist. Of course, he noticed and he increased his pace again.

"Beg for it." He spat.

"Plea- please Mattheo !" I whined.

His hand wrapped around my throat and he squeezed lightly.

"Please, what ?"

I didn't want to beg, it was too embarrassing... But he felt so good and I needed to cum so bad.

"Please, please, let me cum !" I whimpered.

He bent down to my lips and kissed me hard before leaning his forehead on mine.

"Cum for me, my love."

He did a few more thrusts and I came hard on his cock. He groaned as my walls clenched around him and his thrusts became sloppier before a loud moan escaped his lips and I felt him cum inside me.

He rode us both through our orgasms before stilling, kissing me softly. He carefully pulled out and I whined at the feeling. I felt sore and I was exhausted, but I was happy. He pressed a kiss on my temple before leaving the bed, putting his boxer back on and disappearing inside of the bathroom.

I didn't really pay attention to anything as I felt my eyelids become heavy. I wanted to sleep. But he came back quickly and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he took me to the bathroom. I saw he had run me a bath and he gently put me in the warm water. I sighed in content as the soreness and pain seemed to lessened thanks to warmth. He sat next to the bath and carefully began to wash my body then my hair. Once I was cleaned and the shampoo rinsed from my hair, he pulled out the plug and picked me up again, gently wrapping a towel around my body. He brought me back to the bed, sitting me on it and he proceeded to dry me. He then helped me to slip on clean underwear then one of his shirt. It was way too big for me and reached the mid of my thigh but it felt nice. It smelled like him. He picked me up again, grabbed his wand and flicked it toward the bed, changing the sheets. He put his wand back on the desk, then he put me in bed under the cleaned sheets. He kissed my temple and joined me under the covers, pulling my body to him. His arms wrapped around my waist as he let me rest my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head then leaned it against mine. He turned off the lights and I just as I was starting to fall asleep, I heard him whispering.

"I'm in love with you too, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 162 23
Y/N Parkinson, sister of Pansy Parkinson, joins Hogwarts in her sixth year. Uptil now she was going to Beauxbatons, because of something that happene...
3.3K 149 36
Instead of Harry Potter being the Boy Who Lived, the story follows a young Slytherin boy named Mattheo Riddle (surviving Voldemort's killing curse). ...
56.6K 883 84
You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your twin brother Jake has always gone to hogw...
125K 1.9K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...