HIS PRINCESS || KTH x reader...

Oleh Miss_author_misty

A story of two bestfriend y/n and Taehyung Kim taehyung and Eun y/n were best friends since childhood, y/n ha... Lebih Banyak

๐Ÿ’œ Author note ๐Ÿ’œ
Introduction โœจ
<< 01>>
<<02>>
<<03>>
<<04>>
<<05>>
<<06>>
<<07>>
๐ŸŽ‰1k๐ŸŽ‰
<<9>>
<<10>>
<<11>>
<< 12 >>
โœจNoticeโœจ
<<13>>
<<14>>
<<15>>

<<08>>

2.5K 77 10
Oleh Miss_author_misty

Tae- "No one can take u away from me u r mine ,only mine my obsession my dark obsession and I will do anything to make u mine princess "
He said in his deep voice and chukle darkly.sitting back in his chair like a king a smirk appeared on his.
Tae- " Now I have to make a plan to make her completely mine and that little finance of your princess he have to suffer now for trying to take u away form me. Soon u will be mine princess "
.
.
.
.
.
New York
At Eun Ltd.
Y/n POV

Here I am sitting in my cabin working on some important file but suddenly someone came in my cabin knowing who was it I look at the person more like glaring who was smiling at me.
Y/n- " can't u knock on door before coming in"
She just shrugged her shoulder like it was nothing.inhaling a deep breath I look at her before saying.
Y/n- " we'll miss.lisa will u please tell me why the f**k u were late"
Lisa- " calm down girl I just overslept hehe"
She said smiling at me innocently which was not 1% real .
Y/n - " seriously Lisa! I can't able to understand why the hell did I even appointed you as my P.A"
Lisa- " because u love me"
She said and wink at me with a cheeky smile where I look at her *r u done* face.
Y/n - " well now tell me my today's shedule "
Lisa- " U have a meeting with employees to discuss about our new project and then have a lunch with Mr.Andson and then a meeting with xxx company and u have to sign on some files too! That's it for today"
Y/n - " hmm did u prepare everything for next week?"
Lisa- " yes I had prepared everything and already talked with Mr.smith as he have to take care of this branch from next week "
Y/n - " ok then and I already told dad to ready my penthouse for u"
Lisa- " what! But I can live in a apartment too"
Y/n- " no u r gona stay in penthouse and that's final no more discussion"
I said sternly where she pouted angerliy
Lisa- " u r so bad"
Saying this she stomped out of the cabin shutting the door behind her with a thud.

Lalisa manobal aka Lisa
Freind of y/n
Works in Eun Ltd. As y/n P.A
Sweet, childish,cute but also can be a bad bitch
Parents Mr. and Mrs. Manobal

Chuckling at her childish behaviour I look at her cabin from my glass window seeing her sitting in her cabin looking like a angry bird. Well she is my freind from my college she was not from rich family her dad was a cab driver and her mom was a school teacher. She was a scholarship students in college. She was a hardworking girl and never like to use others money now guess what I have to bear her all tantrums. Sighing I again started to do my work.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After one week
At Incheon national airport

Y/n POV

Y/n outfit:

Right know I am standing in airport with Lisa beside me waiting for my fiance and don't know where the hell he is now I am standing here from past 15 min but he was no where to be seen.
Lisa- " where is this idiot now! I am gonna kick his ass for being late"
Y/n - " yah yah first call him and ask where he is now"
Lisa- " I am trying but he wasn't pick-"
Before she could complete we heard somone shouting my name looking at our side we saw him running towards us with a big smile. Reaching to us he hugged me tightly as his life depends on it.
??- " I missed you so much baby"
Y/n- " I missed you too"
I said hugging him back pulling out from hug he kissed my forehead like a loving boyfriend where I smile a little at his this gesture he always love to kiss my forehead.
Lisa- " ahem ahem! Seems like someone forgot me"
?? - " haha never my lizu I can never forget you! I missed you a lot"
He said hugging her where she hugged him back before saying
Lisa- " I missed you too eunwoo"

Cha Eunwoo
Fiance of y/n
Love her so much
Friends with Lisa from college
Study in same college as y/n and Lisa
CEO of Lee corporation.
Parents - Mr. And Mrs Lee
Mr.Lee and Mr.Eun was best friend and buisness partner and they know Eunwoo love y/n that's why they decided to marry them to make their friendship more strong.
.
Lisa- " but why were u late u know from how long we are waiting for you! Ahh my leg hurts"
Eunwoo- " I am sorry actually I was stuck at traffic "
Eunwoo- " Driver take their luggage "
Driver- " yes sir"
Eunwoo- " let's go "
He said takin my hands in his intertwining and started walking towards his car behind following Lisa using her phone not caring about her surroundings. Sitting in car driver drove away towards our destination. But little did I know someone was keeping their eyes on me from the time I had reached at airport.
.
.
.
A/n pov
That man also sat in his car and started following them before calling someone . After few rings call was picked up and a deep voice said from other side of the call sending shivers run down in that man body.
??- " what's the update now"
Man- " sir they had left airport and now going towards the manision in their car"
??- " hmm"
Man- " I had already sended u all the pictures sir"
??- " hmmm keep following them and updating me"
Man- " yes Mr.kim"

Yes it was Taehyung who had sent his man's to follow her. Opening his phone he saw some message poped in his phone by his man who was following y/n opening message he saw some photo of y/n. A smile formed in his face looking at her pic creassing picture with his thumb he look at her with so much love and adoration but soon his eyes darkened and cleanched his jaw when he saw a picture of you and Eunwoo hugging eachother and him kissing your forehead and walking while holding your hand. Clutching phone tightly he smashed it in wall breaking it into pieces. Throwing everything in his cabin he growled in anger. Listening loud voice from his cabin jimin and jungkook ran to his cabin the scene infront make their eyes widened his cabin was fully messed up and he was standing near his table placing his both hands in table breathing heavily he's back facing but jimin and jungkook flinched hard when taehyung throw the table and shouted.
Tae- " HOW DARE HE TO TOUCH HER! I WILL KILL HIM"
Running towards him they tried to clam him down or he will surely burn the whole world.
Jimin- " clam down tae this not time to be angry"
Jk- " yes hyung or everything will be ruined before we start our plan "
Jimin- " Tae if u want to make her urs then u have to take every step very carefully so she can be trapped"
Jimin said patting his back trying to clam him down.Taehyung look at him with his teary eyes and hugged Jimin tightly before saying
Tae- " jimin she- she will be mine right?she will not leave again as she did earlier,tell me sh-she will not leave me"
Taehyung said and burst into crying where jimin and jungkook heart cleanched seeing him in this condition. He had cry like this 5 yrs ago when he got to know that y/n had leaved the country after that he never cry like this infront of anyone. Where he was scared, scared to lose her again scared to that she will not be beside him.
Jimin- " yes yes she will be ur and she will not leave u again I promise"
Jimin said and hugged him back tightly. He loved y/n as his own sister but he can't see Taehyung in this condition and will do anything for him. Pulling out from hug he wiped his tear and look both the man before saying.
Tae- " Let's start our plan to make her mine I can't wait"
Nooding their head they both left form their leaving a smirking Taehyung he was scared to lose her but his obsession is much bigger than anything which can do anything to keep her with him.
Tae- "don't worry princess I am coming to make u mine"

_________________________________________

💜 Hello armies 💜
So here is ch 8 of his princess and I am very sorry for late update because of my test I can't able to update. And today I wanted to double update but because of my clumsiness I fall down and my right wrist and ankle got twisted very badly which making hard for me to move because of that I am not able to type anything properly and I got a cut on my right knee and a big wound beneath my right eye which is paining like an hell 😭😭 I was felling like my body right side was now totally paralyzed. Why God why only me 😭😭. Please guys do like and comment because it was really hard for me to write this ch till then bye bye see you soon.
💜I purple you 💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

55.1K 1.7K 33
This story is about two people, Kim Taehyung and Min Y/n...They had an arranged marriage. Y/n loves him more than anyone in this world Taehyung love...
24.1K 1K 38
Choi y/n,only daughter of a Millionaire, wants to lead a normal life like others. Kim Taehyung,one of the best top officer and secret agent of KIA..h...
124K 8.4K 103
Started : 17th February 2022. Ended: 1st January 2024. 100k reads: 29th February 2024 Kang Y/N - Female lead. Kim Taehyung - Male lead. "๐‘ผ๐’๐’”๐’†๐’†๏ฟฝ...
81.9K 3.1K 41
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...